Ryan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aching with need Dani tried to close her thighs, but Ryan held her fast flicking his tongue in and out of her, grunting as he filled a need that will only ever be temporally satisfied. Her fingers twined in his hair holding tight as the walls of her pussy tingled and pulsed with a gnawing aching need.

She was on the verge of release when Ryan groaned deeply, kissed her pussy and raised his head, his lower face smeared with her abundant juices. He breathed in deeply, his head swimming from the depth of his passion and the tang of her flesh. Before Dani could react, he plunged his tongue back into her opening, ravenous in his lust and relentless in his need to bring her the most perfect pleasure.

The heat pooled in her vagina then spread upward to her belly and upward still to her overly sensitive breasts which where cupped firmly in her hands as she sought to ease the sharp pleasure/pain of arousal. Her body was on fire, and she yearned for the blaze that led to the little death.

With moans of delicious pleasure and her restless movements Dani urged Ryan on as he made a meal of her nether region. Then he moved his lips back to her clit, his fingers taking up a smooth glide in and out of her saturated pussy. Dani's grasp on his hair tightened as she felt the tentacles of pleasure throbbed along the lining of her core.

Ryan's breathing became more labored, sweat beaded upon his forehead and as Dani surged upward he bit her clitoris sending her body into screaming bucking spasms. Her screams bounced around the room and she lost consciousness.

*

Dani was limp after her orgasm, languid in the sweet afterglow. Ryan's face was against her belly. After a few minutes he gently began massaging her soothingly from waist to breasts. With a gleam in his eyes he smiled and said,

"I need to master getting through the entire massage before I give you the orgasm."

Dani smiled and said, "You don't hear me complaining, do you?"

"You're just too damn sexy."

"Well, there's still time for you to get the hang of it," she said with a sassy grin. "Now is as good a time as any, besides little Ryan needs some attention."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Ryan leered.

Turning Dani onto her stomach, Ryan urged her to her knees then got onto the table and knelt behind her. She was firm and soft at the same time and he couldn't resist leaning forward and kissing both sexy cheeks. Dani groaned feeling that familiar ache.

Ryan pours oil on her silky plump mounds and allowed it to flow into the crack between them. He quickly massaged the oil into her awesome ass letting his fingers travel between the orbs to stroke her sensitive crinkled back passage. With the first touch of his fingers on her anus, Dani gasped and stilled.

"Like that, baby?" he asked as he continued to tease the tiny rosette.

"Yes," Dani squeaked, her thighs trembling.

Then she looked back at him, smiled and wiggled her ass.

"More please."

Ryan chuckled.

He appreciated the gesture and rewarded her by slapping her ass sharply. Surprised, Dani jumped and shrieked at the same time.

"Ummm, baby," she cooed. "More."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Oh, fuckkk!"

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Oooh, yeah, oh yeah, oh yeahhhh," she moaned, her pussy burning.

Ryan caressed her cheeks to soothe them then quickly aligned his cock with her slit and thrust forward. When he bottomed out, he groaned painfully, the pleasure was so deep. The walls of her pussy tightened around his cock causing it to swell and squirt warm pre-cum.

He held her hips as he set up a pounding rhythm, fucking with long strokes of his dick and then short thrusts. Dani pushed back as he thrust forward, her orgasm beginning to build again. Soon the heat became a fire, their juices mingling, their groans and grunts joining, melding together as they both climbed the heights of glorious pleasure. Then with one last forceful thrust they spiralled into the inferno of a blindingly powerful climax.

Afterward Dani lost her stability and collapsed on the table. Ryan quickly rolled over onto his side next to her and pulled her into his body. Sated, they remained in that position for some time.

When Ryan was able to roust himself he kissed Dani on the forehead and said with a chuckle,

"Damn, you wore me out. I think I'd better leave the full massage for another day."

"Yeah, some day," Dani teased.

*

During the next few days, Dani was treated to one surprise after the other. The very next day, Ryan arranged for a repeat of their first date. They drove to the theater together, but she got out first and went to stand near the line, just as she did the first time.

As far as they could recall, they did everything pretty much as they did on the first time including the scene in the parking lot and the cafe. However, when they left, instead of going to separate homes and satisfying themselves, they went home together and made sweet gentle love to each other in their big bed, in the place that was now Dani's home.

The third day they took in a play at Ruth Eckerd Hall.

On the fourth day, she received four dozens red roses.

On the fifth day, they cooked a romantic meal at home. After eating, Ryan cleared the center of the living room so that they could dance to some sexy slow tunes. Later they watched an old black and white romantic comedy with Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn on DVD. Dani was in heaven and didn't know what to expect next.

On the sixth day, they had an early dinner at a gulf-side restaurant and then took a leisurely walked on the beach at sunset. The sunset was glorious, it's only rival was the one at the beach house in Sarasota. Every day came with a Valentine Day card and a sweet message from Ryan.

When Valentines Day finally arrived, Ryan prepared a picnic lunch that they laid out in the gazebo which was adjacent to the lake. They ate, cuddled, talked and watched the ducks swim by.

That night, Ryan prepared a dinner of Stuffed Chicken Thighs with Red Pepper-tomato Sauce, Saltimbocca of Zucchini and dinner rolls. For dessert he made a Hazelnut Semifreddo. Afterward, he presented her with 18k gold San Marco bracelet followed by another long night of deliciously sensual loving.

*

The day of the wedding was absolutely gorgeous.

It might have been winter, but in their part of the world the sun was out and the sky was blue. There were just a few puffy white clouds to add a bit of whimsy to the celebration. Their backyard space was manicured and decorated to create a serene wonderland filled with beautiful plants and flowers with the backdrop of the massive waterfall.

The gazebo, which was the center of the ceremony, was decorated with white, blue and mauve flowers. The white columns were adorned with silky light blue sheers, which were wrapped around them.

Ryan had a built in speaker system for those times when he hosted parties. The music could be heard all over the property, so that no matter where the wedding guests were, the sound would be as clear as if they had a front row seat.

As the guests arrived they were entertained by the band playing some of their original songs.

Dani was so excited she felt the need to constantly pinch herself. In just a short while she would be Mrs. Ryan Michael Sinclair. Who knew that hanging out in a big box store could lead to so much happiness.

She knew that she could have never dreamed up a man like Ryan. He wasn't perfect, but he was as close as she ever imagined a man could be. Who needed perfection when they had enough love, passion and devotion to last a life time.

Dani was sitting in front of the vanity mirror in the bathroom having her hair done. Junior was being a very good boy; she'd only had a tiny bout of morning sickness. As a matter of fact, all things considered, she was having a relatively easy pregnancy.

As she sat, Gina, a neighbor and friend from her condo complex, was pinning up her hair. Dani sat in a long satin dressing gown. With her make up having been impeccably applied by Crystal, she felt like a princess.

Suddenly, she became a little emotional thinking of all she had and how much more there was to come. She placed her hand on her stomach where their baby grew and in her mind she heard herself whisper his name. Christopher. Christopher Ryan Sinclair.

Coming out of her thoughts, Dani heard, Gina say, "Crystal did a perfect job with your make up, just the right amount. You look very pretty and I know you're happy. I hope married life is all that you want it to be; congratulations again."

"Thanks, Gina. I'm so happy, I just can't describe how much," Dani said.

Gina nodded and smoothed the hair at the side of Dani's head.

"All done, what do you think?"

"It's wonderful, you do such good work," Dani commended her.

"Thanks, you were easy. You knew exactly what you wanted and the style suits you."

Dani was about to respond, when Ryan walked in.

"Hey, you're not supposed to see me before the wedding," Dani chided as Gina escaped the impeding backlash of the groom violating the wedding tradition.

Leaning over her, Ryan kissed her shoulder and said, "I haven't seen you in two days, I couldn't wait another second."

He pulled Dani to her feet and gathered her in his arms and stated, "Besides, my son misses me."

"Uh, huh. Next you'll tell me that he talks to you too."

"How did you know?" he asked mischievously.

He held her close and said seriously, "I love you sweetheart and I really couldn't wait. I missed you so much. Staying over at Micah's while the preparations were going on sucked. I didn't even have a bachelor party to make up for it."

"Ha!" Dani retorted, "You didn't want one."

"Yeah, there was that," Ryan agreed. "But you're missing the point; I missed you. I would lie awake in bed thinking of all the things we've shared. I look forward to a great life with you and the special gift of this baby and the others to come. I want to fill our home with love and laughter, just like you filled my life."

He kissed her softly on her perfect lips as he slid his hands down to squeeze that equally perfect ass. Breaking the kiss, he pulled back and said, "I can barely wait for the honeymoon, don't plan on sleeping a lot."

"Hmmm," Dani sighed.

"I've felt like I've been on a honeymoon since we first uh, consummated our love, although we've been making love since the first time you kissed me in the theater parking lot. Damn, that was hot."

"Yeah, I had the sore dick to prove it," Ryan said with a wicked grin.

"I had never been so aroused just from kissing a guy," Dani revealed.

"But you're not just any guy," she teased. "You're my big, hot, sexy, luscious man."

"Luscious?" he questioned, his green eyes sparkling.

"Yep, luscious. I could drown in your hotness," she vowed.

"Damn!" Ryan said feeling his body respond to her words.

"I gotta go, baby, before I need to change my briefs. Walking down the aisle with a wet spot and a hard on is not an option," he said ruefully.

He kissed Dani quickly leaving her to finish dressing.

Watching him as he left, Dani thought, "That is one fine ass man."

*

Finally, the bridal party was ready. As they came out into the living area Dani said a silent prayer for her union with Ryan and their baby.

Everyone took their positions. The bridesmaids were Charlotte, Jessica, Haley, Trina and Monica. Crystal was the Maid of Honor. The flower girl was Charlotte's daughter, Beatrice; the ring bearer, her son, Jared.

A long dark blue runner led up to the gazebo. On the way there were the beautiful attractions of the garden. The guests were seated on either side of the wedding party. When the music started, they stood for the procession as they walked slowly down toward the gazebo.

Every eye was on Dani, but she only had eyes for the tall green eyed man standing at the entrance to the gazebo. Damn if he didn't look especially sexy in his Boss three-piece tux. And that sexy grinned was doing nothing to settle the butterflies in her stomach. She thought men were suppose to be nervous at weddings, especially their own, but apparently no one told Ryan.

As Dani drew to the end of the rows, she paused and smiled at her father who'd walked down the aisle with her. He smiled back and said to her, "Your mom and I are very happy for you, baby."

Choking back tears, Dani said, "Thanks, Dad. I've never been happier in my life."

They then walked up the steps of the gazebo. Ryan took her hand in his and with that the ceremony commenced:

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God and the gathered assembly of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony."

Her father squeezed her hand as the minister said, "Who gives this woman in marriage."

Davis responded, "Her mother and I do." Nodding to Ryan, he step down and went to take his seat next to his wife.

And at the end,

"As we are all witnesses to your special day, I now pronounce that you are husband and wife, and we shall honor you as such from this day forward."

Then looking to Ryan, the minister said, "You may kiss your bride."

Taking Dani in his arms, Ryan leaned down and softly caressed her lips with his. Upon hearing her moan, he increased the pressure and gave her a long deep kiss, holding her tightly.

The kiss might well have gone on and on if not for the minister's "Ahem!" and nervous chuckle.

Breaking the kiss, Ryan looked at him and arched his eyebrow. The minister turned a slight shade of pink and called to the crowd to congratulate the happy couple as he stepped out of the gazebo and walked toward Ryan's parents who were old friends.

*

Ryan and Dani took to the floor at the reception and moved easily around the room, swaying to the song, Dance Me To The End of Love by Leonard Cohen. When Ryan whispered one line in her ear, Dance me to the children asking to be born, Dani's breath caught in her throat at the emotions it evoked. "He's going to be a great father," she thought. Looking up into his beautiful eyes, she saw his love on full display and her heart melted all over again.

"How does it feel to be Mrs. Sinclair?" Ryan asked.

"It feels absolutely wonderful, Ryan," Dani said. "It's everything I could have ever wanted. It's been almost a year and I have more than I ever thought I'd have in a lifetime."

"Me too, baby. The last thing I was looking for in Lowes was a woman. It didn't take long for me to know you were the one. You'll always be the one. Now, I have a bonus, our baby," Ryan whispered bending to kiss her.

"Ummm, I love our guests, but I'm wondering when they will be gone," Dani said.

"Not soon enough," Ryan replied.

So began a night of dancing, mingling with their guests and basking in the joy of being man and wife.

*

As the night wore on, Dani decided it was time to change into her traveling clothes. She'd chosen a simple sleeveless short baby blue dress with a darker shade of blue low heels. She had no idea where they were going for the honeymoon, but she wanted to be comfortable getting there. The only thing Ryan told her was that they had a flight at 10 p.m. Their bags were packed and already in the limo.

After whispering a word to Ryan, Dani dragged Crystal along to keep her company as she changed clothes.

"Mr. Fix It has really been a surprise, Dani," Crystal said. "I wouldn't have imagined when you told me you'd met him in Lowes that this day would be in your future. I'm so happy for both of you and I get a niece or nephew too."

"When are you going to stop calling him Mr. Fix It," Dani asked with a smile.

"Hmmm, I don't know," Crystal said. "I think he likes it. At least he's never growl at me when I use it. Besides, it fits. He fixed you."

"Ha! There was absolutely nothing wrong with me," Dani retorted, but not really taking offense.

"Well, you were a bit naive in the sex department," Crystal reminded her.

"Not naive. I knew what it was and how all the parts worked, I just hadn't done it. But I must say Ryan cured me of that pretty quickly."

"Oh, is that right. How long did it take him to uh, apply the cure? The second date?" Crystal asked arching her eyebrow.

Turning so that Crystal could zip up her dress, Dani said, "Well, never you mind about that."

After she finished dressing they joined the crowed.

Dani made a stop to the stage and talked to the lead singer, Braden, while Crystal went over to their parents. Nodding, Braden waited until Dani moved back to her place next to Ryan, who had also changed into street clothes.

Braden tapped the microphone to get everyone's attention and said,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for your pleasure I give you, the newly minted bride, who would like to do a dedication. Mrs. Danielle Sinclair," Braden announced.

Every eye sought Dani out where she stood with Ryan. She whispered in his ear and said. "This is for you baby."

She walked to the stage hoping her nerves wouldn't get the better of her.

After the momentary stunned silence, the crowd erupted into applause as she approached the stage.

Dani walked up the few steps and reached for the microphone.

"I'm not one for making speeches," she said, "but I think this occasion deserves one."

Looking at Ryan, she said,

"Ryan Sinclair, you are the very best thing that could have ever happened in my life. You are everything that I wanted in a man and all that I need in a husband. Thank you for letting me share you life and your love. This song is for you, it's called Walk With Me."

I never believed in taking chances Or relied on a simple toss of the dice Dreams of happy ever after never made me think twice but now, you've shown me that place where dreams come true Take my hand, Walk with me and I'll walk with you

Walk with me to the place that I long to go for the sweet taste of love's ebb and flow Fill my heart to over flowing with a love so true Walk with me my love and I'll walk with you Walk with me, my love And I'll walk with you

I could never see love in black or white I needed all the beautiful shades of gray the changing tides of every moment that says our love is here to stay Take me to that place where we'll dance to the end of time Surrender now and forever to love sublime

Walk with me to the place that I long to go for the sweetest taste of love's ebb and flow Take me where I want to go a place where love feels brand new Walk with me and I'll walk with you Walk with me, my love Walk with me and I'll walk with you I'll always walk with you

When the song ended, the crowd roared with whistles and applause.

Ryan was stunned, absolutely stunned. He knew that Dani could sing, she'd taken lessons as a kid and she sang all the time around the house, but he had never heard her put her heart and soul into a song like that. If she thought she was blessed by having him in her life, he was doubly blessed. In one lovely woman was his entire world.

Before Dani stepped off the platform, Ryan was moving deliberately towards her. By the time she reached the bottom he was there to sweep her up in his arms for a long deep soulful kiss.

The crowd burst into whistles and cheers.

"That was beautiful, sweetheart," he said setting her back on her feet.

"You are and will always be my great love and joy."

"I'm glad you liked the song," Dani said, "I worked on it with the band last Saturday. It was hard trying to keep it from you, but I got Micah to distract you a bit."

Kissing her again, Ryan said, "You're sneaky, but I love you; thank you, baby."

After checking his watch he said, "We had better get going; our flight is in an hour and fifteen minutes."