Ryan Silverstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gran, looking lovely in a black and gold dress, a red ribbon around her hair, came forward and cooed, "Hi lovely Nova," kissed her and said proudly, "Nova leaves on Monday for her old university in Chicago to tutor in music."

The family clapped and when that died Gran took hold of Ryan's arm possessively and said, "This is Nova's boyfriend Ryan who has been instrumental in pulling Jed and me out of the rut we'd fallen into and he's our special guest this weekend."

"Hi everyone," Ryan said. "I'm the reluctant interloper."

Everyone laughed.

"Avon, I believe you are the only other one of us that knows Ryan. Please greet him appropriately," Gran said.

Avon, surprisingly dressed down and almost devoid of make-up, stepped out of the pack, causing Ryan's heart to race because until then he'd not managed to pick her out, his mind being in part blur.

To Ryan's astonishment Avon kissed him full on and added a light body press. She then turned to the family and said, "That was my thank you for Ryan dragging Nova out of rut and putting sex back into her life. I speak to Nova every other day and each time I could hear the growing lilt to her voice that told me she was healing. No one told Ryan what to do; he just knew what to do. He's just a wonderful person."

The family looked at Ryan who was looking at the floorboards ready to scrape them in embarrassment.

As Avon walked away to rejoin her husband and the twins Jed called to stir things along to unintentionally make Ryan feel even more uncomfortable, "Three cheers for Ryan!"

The ensuring uproar almost lifted the roof.

Ryan was out on the deck having a breather from the oppressive family atmosphere when Avon's two blondes introduced themselves.

"I'm Carl."

"I'm Denise. You know our mom."

Ryan felt the guillotine descending.

"Avon?"

The twins nodded.

"Have you had an affair with our mom?"

Ryan looked steadily at Carl. "What do you think?"

Carl said with confidence, "At first I thought for sure. There have been a few other guys in her life. But I saw you two guys together tonight and that glimpse of despair I saw from her left me changed to being undecided."

"Denise?"

"I think you've totally seduced our mom, but not physically."

"Well, that's very interesting. You'll not get the answer from me. Goodnight."

Ryan began walking towards his SUV parked down the street to wait out the remainder of the function. He heard Nova's violin.

"Wait! I want you to dance with me."

"Denise, this is a family event. I'm out of place here."

"You're not aware, are you, that Tremain is our stepfather?"

"Denise, that can't be true."

Carl said without emotion, "It is, and neither Denise or much like him but his money is useful."

"But your mom, she told me she couldn't let go, that she had the security of the family unit to consider."

"She told you that although as you say you two had never had intercourse?"

"Yes Denise."

"I believe you. Dance with me Ryan. I want mom to see where her happiness lies."

"You're not making sense to me Denise."

"Mom will see Denise's acceptance of you and that will start the deconstruction of our family."

"No."

"Ryan, listen to me. Mom is everything to us but Denise and I are young adults, no longer in need of the security of a nuclear family. Besides, we have the much larger extended family around us."

"No, your stepfather loves you mother."

"He does probably to some extent but give me some time and I'll tell you about some of his adulterous affairs," Denise said, eyes narrowing "He's such a swine; he does little to hide them from mom. He's gotten at most of her female friends."

Ryan sighed and said, "Look guys. Please don't attempt to make anything happen this weekend, huh? It could wreck the event for the family. I intend moving to Manhattan shortly and will advise your mom. If something happens it will be at her call. Do you understand?"

They nodded and started back inside when Denise shortened her pace.

"Ryan," Denise whispered. He stopped and was almost blown away.

"Look, give me your address when you find a place in New York City. I've been agog with some of the things your heroes and heroines do. I'd like to sleep with you so you can teach me new moves."

Ryan coughed and spluttered.

Denise said firmly, "For goodness sake Ryan, grow up. It's only sex. I'm not asking you to love me."

"I'll think about it," he said weakly.

Denise glared at him and stomped off, leaving Ryan wondering if he needed to jump a generational gap to appeal to younger readers.

Standing at the door Ryan beckoned to Gran.

"Have you been having sex with my granddaughter," she whispered.

"You know I have," he said, leaving forward to avoid anyone overhearing the answer, "but that relationship is about to end."

"No you clown, I mean Avon. She can't keep her eyes off you and I know what's behind that look."

Ryan took a deep breath. "Gran, I'll be on the level with you. I have met Avon twice and only twice, and I swear to you we've not done it."

"I'm struggling to believe you."

"I really don't know how to convince you. At the same time I'd dearly love to slip between those thighs."

"That's my oldest granddaughter you're talking about buster, a married woman."

"Well, I can't help the way I feel and if you can't understand her actions just think of what you told me about 'inexplicable behavior'. Doesn't that tell you why I thought your words were so profound? The twins have also caught her look and cornered me a few minutes ago to ask had I had sex with their mom. Gran, this is killing me, an innocent guy but not one innocent of intent."

The anguish showed on Ryan's face and Gran pulled him to her and patted his back. "No one can fake a look like that my poor man; you've gotten it bad. I believe you."

"I want to leave now Gran."

"Yes, good idea. Return at noon Sunday. Nova can use our vehicle is she needs one. I'll explain your dilemma. I take it she knows Avon has a beady eye on you?"

"She knows my real interest and that I'm moving to New York City but coming back here every second weekend to give my dog Jack a breather from holidaying at the kennels."

"Ah yes, the dog. Another reason to trust you. Off you go; I'll tell Nova later and ask her to call you in the morning."

* * *

Nova called just after midnight. "Hi," she said softly. What have you been doing?"

"Working on a draft synopsis of my commission,Mom's Wish -- Everyone home for Xmas. From that I'll draft my storyline and then work on characters and most of the hard grind will be done when I'm ready to start my manuscript first draft."

"Good, I'm glad you are underway. "Look, about this evening. I accepted your decision to leave after your introduction. I told Gran it was how you react when thinking you are doing the right thing."

"What's that?"

"You become unshakable. Gran laughed and said other people would call that stubbornness. She then said something I thought I'd never hear. She said Jed likes you better than any of the other outside men in the extended family and then Gran came straight out with it. She said the possibility of you and Avon pairing up would really upset our mom but Gran said she'd gurgle with delight."

"She didn't say that, did she?"

"She did Ryan, just for my ears only."

Ryan scratched behind his ear and said he didn't know what to say.

"I wouldn't say anything to anyone about what I've just told you. Good night darling -- those of us still standing have stopped drinking and are just chatting. I have my three sisters around me so must get back to them. We're having such a lovely time."

"Good night dear one. I won't let you down on Sunday."

After lunch next day Ryan heard the sound of a 4WD vehicle coming up the track carefully. When it turned the corner he recognized it as Jed's Jeep. He peered and saw as his chest tightened the driver waving was Avon and she appeared to be alone.

He grinned a big wave and stood on the spot where he indicated she should turn around him to park beside his vehicle. Ryan opened the door and as he began his greeting Jack pushed up and was whining in excitement at the woman calling him, "Oh you lovely boy."

"Aren't you going to kiss me, Avon laughed, pulling her arms away as Jack, not content to sniff at her nearest arm began licking it.

"I have been out-maneuvered."

"Then call him off -- he's your dog."

"He won't obey when fired up like this," Ryan said, dragging Jack away by the collar.

"Sit!" Ryan commanded and then added, "Stay!"

"Are you talking to me or Jack?" Avon laughed but a closing in pair of lips that came on to hers cut that laugh short.

They parted, eyeing each other.

"How long can you stay?"

"My sisters have given me two hours. Nova is introducing Kyla and Sloan to people in the bar. I stopped for a few minutes -- Nova brought her violin and a dark-hair pretty woman behind the bar took down a fiddle while a guy called Danny announced this was Nova's final appearance because she was leaving for Chicago early Monday, permanently. A short fat woman began crying near hysterically and then shouted everyone should call family and friends because it was the big finale. Everyone seemed to know Nova."

"They do, because she drinks Guinness and plays a lively fiddle. Let's go down for the last hour."

"Okay, what can we do for the next hour?"

Ryan licked his lips. "I'm thinking possibilities but first Jack and I will walk you down to the river and then we'll show you around the cabin. Then you might have some ideas."

A minute later after more kisses, Avon and Ryan and began walking. As they grouped to set off Ryan put an arm around Avon's waist. She pulled it higher. Ryan cupped the available breast and heard Avon's soft sigh. As they took the fork down to the river Ryan became aware Jack was brushing against Avon instead of him. Good boy Jack, he thought.

"It's lovely here, a private Eden."

Ryan said with a soft sigh, "I know."

"But I could never live here."

Not letting her get away with that Ryan said, "Of course you could but there's no need. I'll see you in your territory, often if you wish."

Avon pressed her hand against his, just softly, just enough to allow him to feel the nipple for the first time. She would be oblivious to that. Ryan slid his thumb over the nipple and against the noise of running river water caressing stones he only just heard Avon's sigh.

"I'm impressed Jack has taken to you so solidly."

"Jack's a good boy and senses I'm a person who tends to say hello to friendly dogs."

They reached the bottom of the track, negotiated the flood scoured riverbank and walked down the slope of gravel and small stones and stood hand-in-hand looking a nature unfolded before their eyes; Soft white clouds painted the sky while beneath them Jack sniffed around for something to eat or to chase.

"I love your garden," Avon smiled softly.

"Yes, I never tire of it and there's no maintenance."

Breaking a small silence, Ryan asked, "Are you here to be seduced?"

Avon laughed lightly and said that seemed to be Nova's plot because Nova had told Gran they were going shopping. "I'm available if that's what you want. A day doesn't pass without me thinking about you and being in your arms."

They kissed, very conscious of the sound of birds above the rush of water.

"Take me back to the cabin."

They walked back slowly, leaning into each other.

Avon said, "We all were puzzled why you had been asked to give the toast to mothers tomorrow and for Gran to say the instruction was for you to lengthen it into a speech. Then on the way here Nova told us in great detail the significant influence you've had on Gran, granddad and her in such a short time, only five weeks. Her word for it was 'rejuvenated'. Then she spoke at some length about Gran teaching you new meaning for the word 'inexplicable' in the context of the inexplicable action of a woman. Nova was driving and I was aware she spent most of the time on that fairly clear section of road looking in the rear-vision mirror at me, leaving me to believe Gran was speaking about me in a sense. She then announced we were going to a remote bar instead of shopping and then looking at me again said, "Except Avon. She's going on for a short drive to meet her destiny."

"To meet your destiny?"

"That's what she said. I knew where you lived and about the remote bar in phone conversations with Nova, so I knew I was being be set-up and I loved her for it."

Ryan decided if Avon was to face her destiny then he shouldn't dive in, that the courtship should extend over a considerable period before they had intercourse. But Avon entered the cabin ahead of him and when Ryan saw the gentle sway of her hips the more primeval part of his brain took over and he placed his hands over those hipbones and Avon simply stopped, leaned back into him and turned her head around for a kiss -- inviting Ryan to deliver a piece of her destiny. Er, presumably, he thought.

They kissed deeply and Ryan became aware Avon was unbuttoning her shirtfront, removing any doubt about what he should be doing; that Avon was happy to have sex ahead of prolonged courtship.

As Avon spilled her breasts into welcoming hands she said, "Not the bed, not while Nova is sleeping with you."

The romance writer experienced enough to creatively have his heroes and heroines surmount every obstacle, eventually, and to lock in carnal connection with blood-pounding climax involving some originality, looked at Avon as if the end of the world was imminent.

"Where?"

She clicked her tongue, jerked the nearest chair away from the table and lay across the table. "Please remove my panties. I'm beginning to leak and don't want to sit in that hot vehicle with my sisters smelling something that reminds them of when they've been very recently sexually satisfied women."

Avon lifted her head and saw Ryan gaping at her. She smiled and said softly, "Come along. I dream most nights of your erection entering me. We have to postpone the more delicate lead-ups until we are in New York with plenty of time to stroke it along slowly. Please, Ryan, shove it in and turn my dreams into reality."

Ryan fed it in slowly and easily because there was no lack of natural lubrication.

"Nova was right, you are princely endowed."

Ryan croaked, "But Nova promised not to talk to you about me."

"What else could she talk to me about darling -- it's about all you did in the cabin, wasn't it? Never once did she see you writing."

"I-I was on v-vacation. But still engaged in m-mental literary thought."

Avon began pushing back at Ryan who was still in two minds about this.

She asked, "Which of the two vaginas do you prefer? I don't believe Nova can use her muscles like this because she was too lazy to train."

Everything turned black for Ryan as he closed his eyes and red and yellow lights flashed as he groaned and ejaculated hugely. "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Avon said, brushing aside his apology and turning. "Fifteen seconds nets a new record for me. You filthy-minded man, have you been dreaming of having sex with me?"

Ryan nodded and they kissed and tongued.

Avon pulled away and asked, "Ready to go again? Nova said you have the fastest reload of any guy she's ever had."

Ryan rolled his eyes and nodded.

Bending her back as she lifted to brace on outstretched arms, Avon said, "Play with my tits and stroke me slowly to my ejaculation. This time we do it lovingly, eh?"

"Oh yes Avon. You have absolutely splendid breasts for an older woman."

"You cheeky...God, I'm letting that insult go; you are thicker than before. Oh God, withdraw a little and I'll waggle to heighten the sensations I just felt. Oh darling, it's a joy to have you inside me."

Miraculously, despite Avon's continuous mix of endearments, profanities and commentary they proceeded to achieve an almost perfectly timed mutual climactic finish almost fifteen minutes later. They showered together when Avon revealed more of her exciting, almost animalistic repertoire. As Ryan staggered off to dress while Avon finished washing away semen Ryan thought for the first time he felt he'd been totally fucked. He'd thought that occasionally before but that afternoon he'd been taken to a new level of complete fulfillment.

Ryan lectured himself not to rush things and tell Avon he loved her. As they prepared to drive their vehicles down to the village she leaned into him heavily and asked, "Do you love me?"

Swallowing, Ryan forgot to remain restrained. "I admire you greatly and know I'll love you if we progress."

"Oh my, what a discreet fellow. Most men lie to exploit a woman to the maximum."

Meeting at the bar entrance, Ryan pulled Avon through the crush to the table he always shared with Maeve. He introduced Avon casually to Maeve and Avon then introduced her sisters Kyla and Sloan to him, Ryan maintaining a pose of absolute innocence during the close-up appraisals. Only then did he see what the sisters and Maeve saw: Avon's glow and wet hair. Wearing his embarrassment like a happy man, Ryan grabbed Maeve's empty glass and the empty wine bottle and pushed through the dense crowed at the bar where he knew Nova and Danny's wife Siobhan playing violin and fiddle. They were standing on the bar and apparently not wearing panties.

Nova came to the table during a couple of breaks and told Ryan Gran had arranged for them to have their last night together in a neighbor's house who'd stay with their married daughter. "Gran, granddad and me are expecting you to drive us to the airport -- we'll need to leave at 5:00."

"That's fine, I had suggested to Jed about taking you guys to the airport but he must have forgotten to say anything."

"Did you and Avon do it?" Nova whispered, first observing Avon and Maeve were locked in deep conversation.

Ryan nodded and Nova cooed, "Good boy," adding if he wanted to keep it in the family she knew Sloan and Kyla were interested but wasn't able to speak for their mom."

"Nova! For goodness sake. I am not that promiscuous. Why haven't I met your mom?"

"Like my sisters she kept her distance during your unexpectedly brief appearance but would have sized you up about your suitability for me and any of my sisters you managed to tail."

Catching Ryan's look as if he were being strangled, Nova grinned and said she'd been joking. "They all know Avon has you lined up for a journey down Erotic Lane."

* * *

On the journey back to Gran's house, Avon pretended to doze, thinking about her lovely afternoon, the highlight being having her intended lover touching her cervix. She sighed, thinking about them playing in the shower when his soft kisses and massaging had her on the brink of going out of control. When Ryan had finally lifted her up on to his hips Avon had keenly pushed him at her smallest hole but he said 'Tut-tut' and rammed her pussy so fast that she'd thought it was Christmas.

"Let's save the ass for special occasions," he'd puffed.

"Like Christmas?"

"Yeah, good one," he grunted and she just let go and creamed all over the plunging invader.

"Can you go again?" he shouted, the strain of holding her up and administering the major action showing on his face.

"For you darling, anything, I'm a multiple slut." At least that's what she thought she was saying but when one receives a pounding like he was delivering it's difficult to keep one's mind coherent.

Ryan now interested Avon to the core. She knew from their first meeting he was attentive, could maintain good conversation, pushed her mind in new directions and he easily bared his sexuality. And now she knew he fucked well, splendidly actually. The twins were twenty and she would turn forty the next month, leaving Avon unaware of the state of her reproductive system. But if, miraculously, she separated from Tremain and she became pregnant to Ryan would she mind? Avon groaned, her mind befuddled.