Ryan Silverstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh darling. Is this what you think I need."

"Yes."

"Please don't sound grumpy."

"Avon, believe me. The last thing you want right now is a dick up your spout."

"Watch your mouth darling, that's rather crude language for this palace of elegance. I'm coming, er in the sense I'm about to accompany you. I like it when you boss me around."

"I'm a bit tense due to your condition. Sorry. Please leave you jewelry and cell phone here."

Entering the Florida Spa Avon said, "I've never been with a sexy man to share spa treatment before, I've only been with Tremain."

Ryan straightened and felt his abs tighten.

Avon and Ryan returned to their room two hours later, feeling great but both yawning.

"Make love to me darling."

"The plan is to go for a long walk to work up an appetite and then dinner."

Avon pouted and said okay and asked what should she wear.

"Hair down and combed, sunglasses and just a sun dress, nothing else."

"Oh darling, you are becoming sexy again. How lovely. Give me fifteen minutes."

Avon took thirty minutes because Tremain's lawyer phoned to say he'd received papers relating to her divorce action so he'd not be in communication with her again. If she wanted to hear about proceedings against Tremain she should asked her attorney to contact him. Avon then called her attorney.

"Hi Melanie, it's Avon Hungerford."

"Hi Avon, how are you coping?"

"Fine, just letting you know I'm in Florida for the rest of the week, taking a break with a guy who means a great deal to me."

"That's the spirit. What can I do for you?"

"My friend has suggested I ask that you nose around for hidden accounts."

"That's routine Avon, we are on to that. I've advised the IRS and was thanked warmly for the tip-off. They could turn up something of use to us but we'll reply on our own investigation. You've already given me a list of places your husband visits frequently and those two old passports are a valuable resource. Oh by the way, we served papers on his attorney not quite an hour ago."

"Thanks. Please keep in touch with him about any movement in proceedings against Tremain and advise as you see fit. The cops made quite a mess of our apartment."

"Much damage -- I mean unnecessary damage?"

"I don't think so."

"Then forget it but if you find anything missing advise me. I'll be in touch. Bye."

Avon emerged for the walk in a cream gown with a plaited gold waist tie and white and gold sandals. She saw Ryan's eyes boggle and felt like a million dollars.

* * *

"Please sir, I'm begging."

Avon was on her knees against the bed. Ryan was playing some game, making her beg for it. She was becoming desperate to jam a couple of fingers up her almost churning pussy but considered that Ryan's duty. He was looking rather steamy as well. They'd walked back from the restaurant talking dirty and touching and almost had a bang in the elevator.

The brute called Ryan stepped back three paces, grinning like an ape. Avon thought if only she could get her hands around his neck she'd squeeze him into submission. She looked up through her hair that had fallen over her face, panting. God, she was perspiring. No she wasn't she was fucking sweating, like a man. She watched him unzip and was pleased she was not wearing a bra, as the pressure of her swelling breasts would burst out of it.

"Baby, here puss, puss. Come and get it."

Ryan was waggling his cock in front of her like a baseball bat. Um, a miniature baseball bat. She wasn't one of those women out to be stretched in all directions. His was normally just right for her but tonight looked to have grown. She crawled slowly, her dress slowing her down. Avon thought of ripping it off -- what, $900 bucks of dress? She stopped and pulled it up over her butt. She moved forward again and almost reached him when he danced away three more paces.

"You fucking tease," she yelled. "Do that once more and I'll bite the head off!"

That seemed to do the trick. Ryan turned to look at the door nervously.

"What about people in the rooms beside us -- they'll know you're teasing me out of my mind!" she yelled.

Ryan darted forward to plug her mouth and she sucked greedily while he swung his head to look at the sidewalls to look at the ceiling and then peer worriedly at the bedside house phone. Avon spat out his cock and took one of his balls into her mouth, rolling it, looking up triumphantly. Ryan was now peering at her looking rather even more concerned. Avon calmly applied teeth pressure, Ryan's eyes bulged and the first huge ejaculation flew over her shoulder as if on trajectory to the rising moon.

Avon let go of his scrotum and yelled, "Don't waste it!" He did nothing while she managed to direct the third and fourth ejaculations onto her breasts before realizing the drips were landing on her dress below her waist.

"Oh my, aren't you a hot ball of sex tonight?" he leered, and reaching down tore her dress asunder.

"You asshole," she said, not really angry, because she now had real reason to go shopping in the morning.

Ryan pushed Avon slowly on to her back, slowly enough for her to unfold her legs rather awkwardly and painfully. He then yanked her on to his thighs and growled, "Put it in."

He was puffing and the veins on his neck appeared ready to pop out, so Avon was not surprised to find his pal was far from deflating.

She swiped hair away from her face and submissively, making tiny mewing sounds, steered him into her leaking vagina and it was she who made the first thrust.

Throwing aside her ruined dress and breathing heavily, Avon eyed Ryan and said sweetly, "Welcome home."

They went at if for as long as she could remember, rather athletically for her. Perhaps it was because Ryan was strong and so excellent at supporting her.

Avon slowly opened her eyes and realized it was dawn. They had slept the night on the floor. She wriggled out of Ryan's arms and showered and put on her swimsuit and shook Ryan awake.

"Come on Tiger, I want you in one of the pools swimming with me."

"Oooh, good morning. What, like this?"

"No, put on a swimsuit."

"But I reek of sex."

"I think everyone around here does darling. I'll give you five minutes to shower and be back at the door. Go!"

There were few people about and they swam in bliss, and cuddled romantically in the shallows.

"Darling, there is something I need to discuss."

"Proceed," Ryan yawned.

"The pace of sex with you, I mean the frenetic activity. I'm not sure..."

"Thank God for that."

"Excuse me?"

"You want me to throttle back."

"Well yes, we both are approaching forty."

Ryan smiled and licked between the breasts swells that showed above the top of Avon's swimsuit. "I was attempting to be more attractive to you by being very robust and innovative."

"You've impressed me no end darling. Can we cut the pace and athleticism a bit following this wee chat."

"Certainly, but it means a slow grind becoming a slow grind."

"Ah, perfect darling. I can recall a technique to bring you to an abrupt conclusion if I feel that's necessary. Shall we go to the chairs and order light breakfast and talk about our possible future together, all going well."

"A splendid idea. Perhaps we could skip sex until tonight?"

Avon smiled. "A splendid idea -- to until ten o'clock at least."

After breakfast Avon and Ryan returned to their room and dressed to go shopping. The maids had not yet reached their room. Half an hour later they were having coffee when Avon's phone rang. She listened to the caller and then said, "Just a moment Melanie. I'm with him. I'll put my phone on speaker. No one is seated close to us."

Avon said to Ryan and not looking unduly concerned, "The caller is my attorney, Melanie Brooks. She wants you out of here."

"He's listening. Start again Melanie."

"I've just been tipped off by your husband's attorney. The media missed the significance of the appearance in court by your husband, but now the gutter press is on to it. Tremain's attorney Leon Travers says they have basic facts and wanted to know where Tremain was holed out and he refused to say where. The reporter asked was it true Tremain's wife Avon was with some guy to St Petersburgh Florida and Leon said he didn't know and told me he really had no idea where Avon was expect she'd left New York, presumably for a break. Sir, this is what I want to happen: I want Avon to stay put and for you to just disappear. Avon, I want you to act normally like a vacationer and deal appropriately with the media if they find you as I hope they will."

"You hope they will?"

"Yes because if they fail to find you they'll put out the press equivalent of a police 'All Points Bulletin' used in the national search for a suspect. I want them to find you, for you to deny any knowledge of your husband's involvement in alleged sex offences and for you to deny you are in the company of a lover which if your companion clears out will be true."

"I can understand that Melanie," Ryan said. "We have luck on our side. I was ticketed from Buffalo to LaGuardia and on to Florida and Avon took the seat next to me as planned, but ticketed from New York. Presumably that connection between us ought to pass unnoticed. When Avon was registering at the hotel I was out looking at the pools. We had no room service, we ate out last night and if I race back there's a chance I can clear evidence of me being in the room before the maids arrive. They were down the far end of the corridor when we left a while back."

"That's excellent sir, go now and thank you."

"Thank you ma'am. I suggest you advise Avon to tip the head receptionist fifty bucks to make sure anyone from the media finds her out in the shade by the pool. Newshounds won't take all day arriving."

Ryan hugged and kissed Avon. He said, "This is a damn shame but it's for the best. Bye."

Fighting against weeping as she watched Ryan walk off Avon switched the phone off speaker. She said to Melanie, "His name is..."

"Don't Avon, I don't want to know. As far as we are concerned he doesn't exist until your husband is jailed. You are aware that New York is one of the snail-pace states for dissolution of marriages?"

"Yes."

"You are fortunate though in that you have your prenuptial agreement signed by you and Tremain separately in different locations and notarized and, of course, your inheritance following you first husband's death were already legally locked away from Tremain. "

"Yes, but I want every dollar I can grab off that asshole."

"An excellent name for him Avon. I have your instruction in that regard already. Let's meet in my office for a light lunch at 1:00 next Wednesday."

"Okay, in the meantime I must rehearse my responses. Why don't you have someone use a street phone and call the news editor of that newspaper and ask indignantly are they aware that the wife of the criminal Tremain Hungerford is at the Don CeSar Beach Resort in St Petersburgh and then hang up?"

"Are you sure we want that done?"

"Absolutely, the story is breaking and I want the opportunity to proclaim no knowledge of my husband playing dirty."

"Avon, that's brilliant and that gets the media off you back quickly."

Chapter 6

Ryan changed his ticket, making no effort to conceal his identity because if the media were that good at tracking the movements of individuals, his inward flight was already documented. He didn't worry about Avon's ability to handle the toey media. She was her mother's daughter and that reminded him of something: Gran! That's where he'd hole out for a few days. If the media tracked him down Gran and Jed would confirm he hadn't left the house in more than a week without being in their company. Gran had a laptop; he could use that to start the Christmas story draft. He'd had much of the story figured out and it really didn't matter where he wrote it. After all, it was on the first draft. He continued on straight from Buffalo airport in his vehicle, arriving at Gran's before she'd even thought of preparing dinner.

Gran and Jed greeted him warmly and Gran invited Ryan to stay before he'd had time to ask that favor. He accepted the invitation.

"Avon called an told us everything. She's dealt with a reporter and photographer from New York and when they publish in the morning she expects to face a swarm of media people attempting to crack the story. The reporter who interviewed her was chortling about their coup but what they want are victims and side players to interview. Avon wants you to call. She says your phone is switched off."

"Yeah, I thought it was best."

Gran snorted well Avon wouldn't agree with that. "I take it you two have been fooling around. Now don't lie to me. It's a long time since I've heard her so happy, but only when she was talking about you. This media thing has her a bit stressed."

"Damn."

Jed said, "Avon reckoned you had to get out of there. If she'd been caught with a man at that sexy resort it really would have been a media circus. She expects to be on TV tomorrow night. Well, that's what the reporter told her to expect."

Ryan went outside and called Avon, and she confused him by bursting into tears and then thanked him for getting out of her life without a trace. "I mean temporarily."

Ryan had figured she mean that but hearing her say that removed any doubt.

"I'm beginning to feel I love you Avon."

Avon began crying hugely so Ryan rushed inside and thrusting the phone at Gran said, "Here, it's Avon. I seem to have upset her."

Turning to Jed and looking forlorn, Ryan said, "Is this what stress does?"

"You're right there son and you've done the best thing, let Avon be calmed by another woman. This sort of stuff is outside the territory of a male. You didn't say stop your crying your stupid bitch did you?"

"No, of course not."

"Well it must be just stress talking."

"But she's not talking; she's crying."

Gran handed Ryan the phone. "She's calming down. Tread gently."

Ryan said to Avon, "Hi again."

"Sorry."

"You're under stress baby, I understand."

Avon asked, "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Well kind man, prepare for a bit of a shock. Melanie my attorney called a couple of hours ago to quiz me about the questions the reporter asked me and how I answered. She was pleased about the care I took with my answers but says when the newspapers begins the muckraking over Tremain when it publishes in the morning it would appear from the questioning that I, too, will have my sexual past ferreted out. She was amazed you had got away so cleanly and because you existed at the time of Tremain was arrested she feels the media will try to have a field day about you and me, perhaps hinting my adultery encouraged Tremain to seek relief elsewhere."

"But, but..."

"I know darling. Some of my friends were only too happy to roll over for him without being drugged but can you imagine the media buying that and leaving happily? No way. They'll want as much dirt as it's possible to dig up. Fortunately I've had rather tame affairs until you came along. If the gutter media learned about last night..."

"Oh damn."

"They'd describe it as wall-to-wall sex sweetheart. But we may be home safe. I asked the head receptionist had there been any complaints about me having my music too loud last night and she said no and asked what time was I talking about. I said 9:30 and she laughed and said most guests would only have left their rooms about then to go to dinner and then on to clubs."

"Wow, that's a relief. Also the maids were two rooms away from ours when I went back and I arrived and departed without them seeing me, I'm sure about that. I was going to scrawl you a note but thought it would be stupid to leave evidence lying around. But all this doesn't sound like any need to prepare me for a shock?"

"Hold on to your pants sweetheart," Avon murmured. "Melanie then said you are to stay out of my life for at least a month. When Tremain reappears in court the total focus will shift on him and I can resume seeing whoever I like. In the meantime I'm to call past lovers and warn them to describe me as a useless waste of time unless they prefer to deny any knowledge of me. Also I have to contact every adult who attended our Mother's Day celebration to make sure that if contacted by the media they express no knowledge of ever having seen you or heard even a whisper about me with any other guy than Tremain. Although Tremain attended Mother's Day I won't be contacting him of course."

Ryan laughed and then said, "All this effort seems over cooking it."

Avon said she thought so too but Melanie said apart from the media being on a fox hunt Tremain's attorney was bound to plead mitigating circumstances in defense. "As Melanie put it so descriptively for me, 'With madam at home keeping her legs locked together poor Tremain had to go looking to seek sexual connection the best way he could, being a guy accustomed to being on the receiving end of wall-to-wall sex from his lively and younger wife'."

"He wouldn't allege that."

"He would only be following his attorney's instructions. Oh, you being at my grandparent's home -- you'll have to get out of there because that establishes a connection between you and me. Give me half an hour and with luck I'll get you right out of the picture."

* * *

At early breakfast Gran, Jed and Ryan listened to radio news at 6:00 and the second item was about Tremain's arrest and bail and that he'd gone to ground but his wife Avon had been interviewed while on vacation in Florida and had nothing to add to the allegations being made against her husband. She'd fled from New York as soon as becoming aware of his alleged criminal acts.

"Well, there she blows, a whale of a story," Jed grinned. "Thank God Avon's not implicated in those rapes."

"To be fair, they are only complaints at this stage," Ryan said.

Gran sniffed and said with Tremain was involved they'd be drugged rapes, as alleged. "I can't really see the media chasing us but one never knows. I guess Avon hasn't told you Ryan that within a year of marrying Tremain he made a really determined pass at her mother but Eloise managed to knock him half-senseless with a steel fry pan and he never went near her again."

Catching Ryan's startled look Gran said, "I guess not." Grinning she asked Jed to give him the map he'd prepared. Ryan would be staying for a month in the home of their granddaughter Sloan's in-laws on the edge of Lake Conneaut, Pennsylvania. The in-laws were touring Europe.

As Gran hugged Ryan goodbye he only just caught the wink. "I'll call Sloan who lives an hour away from the lake house and Kyla who is more than two hours away to visit you as you'll need company."

"No, it's fine -- I'll do well in isolation writing my new book."

"I didn't mean than kind of company Ryan."

Gran hooted at the look on Ryan's face and Jed asked what was the joke.

"Um, Gran said watch myself because there are plenty of loose woman in the lake area."

Jed said, "Sorry to disappoint you son but you'll be up the other end of the lake, away from the big amusement park."

Heading off to the Gov Thomas E Dewey section of the thruway, Ryan grinned thinking those two must have been a real menace when they were young and were now big teasers. No way would they egg on their granddaughters to be naughty. He crossed the state line and continued on to find the turnoff and reached his temporary new home that was on a large site, well shielded from immediate neighbors with the surrounding area at the rear appearing to be farmland. The first thing he did, after stretching, was to open windows as instructed by Gran who said that also signaled to neighbors that the occupant was authorized and not an intruder. Ryan licked his lips as he set up his laptop in the optimum position. The home was very close to the lake -- an idyllic spot for a novelist.

1...56789...11