Ryan's Story Pt. 11

Story Info
Ryan spends time with grandma.
1.2k words
4.31
20k
24

Part 11 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
304 Followers

In my bedroom, grandma pulled me to herself, holding me tight as she looked into my eyes. "I've been waiting for this moment ever since your mother and your aunt sent me some photos. But you are more beautiful in person than any picture," and she pressed her lips to mine.

After a passionate kiss, she walked over and sat on my desk chair. She pulled me over to her, standing between her legs.

"Take your clothes off baby. Let grandma see the beautiful you," she told me.

So I stripped off my clothes until I was standing nude in front of her.

"Oh my goodness," she said looking at me. "You are more beautiful than your pictures. They don't do you justice," as she ran her hands over my sides and chest.

She took each of my nipples in her fingers, pinching and twisting them, causing me to moan loudly. My little cocklet was hard and twitching. She ran her hands down my belly and gently ran one fingertip over my hard cock, chuckling as it jumped.

"Such a wonderful little cock you have. I'll bet it tastes wonderful too," she said and leaned forward and took it into her mouth, running her tongue around the little head.

"Ah, oh my grandma, that feels so good. Oh yes," I cried out.

Pulling back, she told me to turn around. When I did I felt her hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing them.

"Oh honey, your ass is to die for. So beautiful. I will have so much fun with it this weekend," she said as she ran a finger-tip up and down my crack.

Standing, she told me to get on the bed as she started to remove her clothes, walking over to the bed. Lying on the bed, I watched her. Large breasts, sagging somewhat, with large brown areola and nipples. Her belly was flat with a few wrinkles but my eyes were fixed on her huge cock and balls. Even only half-hard, it was still very large. Probably at least fourteen inches. Smiling at me as she climbed into bed, she said "Like what you see honey," slowly stroking her cock.

"Oh yes grandma, you are so beautiful," I replied, my eyes fixed on her cock.

She lay down on her back and pulled me down to her, her arms around me, holding me as she pressed her lips to mine. Her mouth opened mine and her tongue slid into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled as our hands explored, mine going to her huge breasts and squeezing, kneading, and seeking the large nipples. This caused her to moan as I squeezed a nipple, twisting and pulling. Her hand ran down my back to my ass and she squeezed and fondled.

Pushing me away, she told me to get on top of her, my legs straddling her head. I did as she told me, getting into a classic sixty-nine position with me on top. I immediately lowered my head and took the head of her large cock into my mouth. Her hands were running up and down my ass, exploring the crack and my tight hole. Then pulling my ass cheeks apart, I felt her tongue push into me. I moaned onto her cock as I continued to suck, up and down.

After a few minutes of enjoying the feeling of her tongue fucking me, she pulled out and reached over to the bedside table for the tube of lube we kept there. Coating two of her fingers, she slid them into me, twisting them around, exploring my warm inside. I was now squirming and moaning continually onto her cock.

"Still so tight," she said. "This is going to be heaven.".

Then she pushed me over and told me to get onto my back. I lay there looking up at her as she grabbed my legs and lifted them. Leaning over me with her large breasts hanging in my face, I took a nipple into my mouth. Then she pushed the head of her cock into my tight hole. And with one long slow thrust, she pushed all the way into me. I squealed onto her nipple, my hands grasping at her back.

She pulled back until just the head of her cock was still in me, then looking into my eyes she pushed all the way back in. My cry was muffled by the nipple in my mouth. She continued this, pulling out and shoving back in for some time, long slow thrusts. About the fifth one, my little cock shot its load onto my belly. Then she started taking shorter but faster, harder thrusts. Soon she was slamming into me for all she was worth, hard and fast. Then with a loud groan, she pushed into me and grinding herself against me shot her load, over and over, deep in me.

Panting, spent, we looked at each other. Then she leaned down and we kissed passionately. She slid her cock out of me and rolled over onto her back, pulling me over against her, holding me.

Cuddling up against her, my head laying on her chest I said "Oh wow grandma, that was really fantastic,".

Brushing the hair from my face, looking down at me, she said "Don't be in a hurry to go to sleep honey. Grandma is not done with you just yet.".

As I cuddled against grandma, I pulled one breast to me and took the nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it, running my tongue around it and lightly biting. This caused her to moan and hold my head to her. She took my free hand and laid it on her cock, which was starting to harden. I sucked on her breast and stroked her cock, feeling it grow and get harder.

She suddenly rose and climbed out of the bed. Standing beside the bed, she grabbed me and pulled me over so that my head was hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Open wide honey," grandma said to me.

And holding her hardening cock, pushed it against my mouth. I opened it wide and she pushed it into me. Only half of it, she started rocking back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth. Finally her cock was rock hard to it's fourteen inches.

"Relax baby, this is my favorite part," she told me.

Then holding my head in her two hands, she pushed her cock into my throat.

"Oh, I really love to watch my cock slide into a throat," she moaned.

Now she slowly slid her cock in and out of my throat, her huge balls slapping against my face with every thrust. She was moaning and grunting, fucking my throat in pleasure. Then she shoved into me and holding her cock deep in my throat, shot a nice load directly into my stomach. I was completely breathless as she slid her cock out of my mouth, my tongue trying to get one last taste.

She climbed back into bed and took me in her arms. Giving me a light kiss, she said "I love you honey. You make grandma feel so good,".

Lying beside her, my arm draped over her, we drifted off to sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
304 Followers