Ryndir's Heat, Tristan's Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guiding her, Tristan helped her sit back on his cock. She hissed at first, taking his length slowly until she felt the base against her ass. Once down his length she began to grind back, wanting more from him. Tristan teased at her sex, allowing two fingers to pierce her. The sensation made her moan airy breaths, sighing harder as she rode his cock and his fingers at the same time.

The attention to her breasts began again. She lifted his hand and suckled two of his fingers, keeping eye contact with Tristan as he did. He moaned, bucking her harder and rolling his hips with more vigor. Feeling doubly filled she moaned, grinding back and raising herself just enough to drop down his cock. Their hips swayed in the privacy of the hot water, his hands kneading her sensitive breasts and teasing her nipples.

A third finger entered her, her nails dug into his knees and her back arched. A wordless moan filled the room as his thumb found her clit, stroking as she rode him. Tristan bucked, rose, and fell in rhythm with Ryndir, listening to her most sensitive spots and how to best stimulate them.

Leaning back, she attempted to whisper but only moans came out, eyes rolling back at the slow overstimulation over her body. "I want to take you properly, as mine," she whispered to him, breathy.

"I want to ride your cock and make you cum, and want you pressed to the stone wall as I make you mine again and again." She delighted in the way his cock twitched as she spoke, the way his body shuddered, and the sound of the moan that slipped through his lips.

She lifted herself and turned around, straddling him as he sat. She kissed his neck, giving his cock feathery strokes as he moaned. Tristan's hands roved over her sides to draw out more delicious little squirms, feeling the way her body heated up. Sitting up, she pressed her chest to his face as she awkwardly fished for his cock. With a hand hidden beneath the water he helped her find it, and resuming her sexy stare she pierced her sex atop him, taking his length into her entrance as he kissed and caressed her chest.

She hilted on him, grinding with the full length of his cock buried inside her. Her hands came up to his head, drawing him in for heated kisses wanting more and more of him. The grinds became more confident, more sure as she began to ride him slowly, squeezing him and guiding the head of his cock to her more sensitive regions. She moaned into the kiss, dropping down more of his cock as her confidence grew. Tristan's attention to her breasts didn't stop, he caressed and squeezed, then drew his hands up along the sides of her neck in more tender touches. The sensations excited her as she kissed him harder, nipping at his lips, driving his cock deeper.

Her hips quickened their pace, she moaned with every other drop of her hips. Keeping him to the wall, his hands drifted to squeeze her ass. She made the best trill she could as a human, grinding his length again before riding him more. She leaned against him, their lips to the other's ear as the panted. Tristan bucked into her riding, moving in rhythm with her as their breaths came sharper, shorter. They could feel the heat of the other's body pressed to them.

Tristan lifted them both from the water and sat on the pool's edge letting Ryndir ride him in earnest, dropping down his length over and over as he guided his cock to sensitivities that made her head swim.

"Oh gods- Tris- Oh gods its happening- its happening-" Ryndir moaned as he gasped.

"Ryn- fuck- you're getting me there, I'm about to, oh fuck-"

Ryndir rode him harder, crying out her pleasure with every thrust as she took his cock. Tristan gasped, moaning a bounced moan as she slammed down on his hips, cock straining inside of her as he tried to hold back.

Then he felt Ryndir's body quiver, heat, and move. She became huge atop him and ruby scales covered her body. He soon looked up at the familiar sight of his dragon lover's underbelly as they both cried out, her powerful roar filling the cave as he felt his release inside of her. At the same time her lips quivered, and gushed with her arousal dousing his lower body as she came, grinding where she could and riding out the last of her pleasure making a mess of him below.

Their climaxes subsiding, Ryndir took him back into the springs, gasping, nuzzling him and doting on him with excited breaths. Tristan lay back against her, stroking her scales and kissing where he could, the two entwined in the baths. Surrounded by her warmth again, he felt at ease. Ryndir felt her strength return as she held him, feeling more powerful and more protective by the second.

Tristan lay back as Ryndir began to tease him again, her tongue flicking at his cock. He gently pulled her snout higher. "I have one more surprise for you."

"No, just give me your cock again-"

He guided her back. "Ryn, you'll love it. I have a case in my pack. Open it.

The dragon kept Tristan held as she floated in the spring, unlatching a box, eyes widening at the contents.

Inside the case was an expertly crafted phallus. A dragon's phallus to be specific, proportioned just right for Ryndir's size. Her wide eyes returned to Tristan.

"Well? How accurate is it?"

"...that's a gold dragon's cock."

"Good or bad?"

"Good. They're hotter and have the reach I need."

"Ohhh? Excellent." Tristan dragged over a set of straps and fixed them to the blunt end of the phallus. He then took it from its case and fixed it to his own hips. Her eyes widened at him.

"Do you have a death wish?"

"Most days," he replied coyly, laying himself against the wall beneath her. "My body might not keep up with your heat, but I know this will."

"You... wont feel anything?" She asked, nuzzling his cheek.

"Oh I will. The harder you squeeze the harder I moan." He gave the tip of her snout a playful bite.

"Now mount me."

Her eyes alight she jumped atop him, water rushing down her scales to meet his body. Her powerful legs stood behind him, claws digging into stone as he helped her entrance find the phallus. She teased herself, Tristan bit his lip as her sounds of pleasure surrounded him, as he was kept beneath her. Fitting the head inside her, she pushed herself down the phallus, slowly exploring its curves, its shape. Her hips made more pronounced squirms at her size, gasps coming more ragged as he heard claws rend stone behind her. Tristan drew his hands over the softer scales of her belly, laughing softly at the shudder they produced.

"Stop that-" she growled at his laugh, squeezing him tight. His laugh turned to moans as she stopped just a few inches at hilting.

"Oh god, this is so wonderfully filling, ohhhhh.." she tossed her head back as she began to ride the phallus, pushing her entrance down its girth with each thrust. Strings of arousal stuck to its surface as she tightened around it, taking him in a slow ride. Tristan lay back, watching the shuddering form of his lover and pleasure coursed through her. Her wings unfolded, back arched, and she took more of the phallus's length deep inside her.

One massive claw clutched his back as she pushed herself, hilting the toy inside her. She made heavy grinds that worked herself up, let Tristan feel more of her weight as the phallus in turn squeezed Tristan's cock, making airy moans come from his lips. He could feel her body shudder, feel the moans that came from her chest as she drew the length along her sensitive insides.

"Oh Tristan- Ohhhh, oh Tristan," she moaned, riding her pleasure. Claws in Tristan's back made him gasp with a moan, the heavier, smaller riding making it harder to think as he felt her take him in whole new ways. She gasped, arching her back as she loosed a longer moan, taking the full length of the phallus inside her again.

Ryn's smaller grinds came faster, her muscled thighs dropping her down its length with a dramatic need. Smoke drew from her jaws as she became more worked up in their relatively slow pace. Tristan bucked his hips and teased her clit, grinding the nub in quick motions that made her hips come down harder. Ryndir dropped down the phallus again, clutching him close as she rode her pleasure higher, fire licking at her jaws as her pleasure built.

Tristan stroked her clit faster, and ground back helping the phallus reach her most sensitive regions. It was all too much as she roared out, fire pluming from her jaws alighting the whole cavern. More of her weight ground against it as he felt her arousal gush around the false cock, the pressure coaxing his own cock to climax as he released inside of her hold. The two came together, bodies pressed to one another, moans raised and strong as she rode him out.

Rolling over, she kept the false cock buried inside her. Tristan laid over her belly, drawing his hands over her skin. She cooed, and drew her claws over her back. Exhausted, Tristan's eyes lifted to meet his lover's, and she gazed back at him with admiration.

"Sleep, little thief," she smirked, "for you will need your strength when you reawaken."

He was about to speak when she tightened around his cock making him moan instead. He rested back against her body, letting the hot and cool sensations of her belly and claws drift him away.

12