S.A.D., the S is for...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Paul had other ideas. When he next paused his spanking, I felt his hand clasp my hair. Gently but firmly, he pulled my head back. He bowed down and whispered in my ear.

"Look at them."

I opened my eyes to look around the room. They all stared intensely at me, and my face grew a deeper shade of red. Could they tell how much I adored my torment? As Paul's hand once again landed on my ass, my eyes fell on Angie. The blonde had a complacent grin on her face. My own words echoed in my head, reminding me of how I condemned women who willingly subjected themselves to something like this.

But complacency wasn't all I could read on Angie's face. Her eyes held a distinctive lust. In fact, looking around the room, I detected visible signs of excitement in all my onlookers. Most of them were breathing heavily. Even Isabella imperious stare shimmered with an unmistakable hunger.

"Fifty," Paul said, marking the end with a hard slap.

I felt my ass radiating, and I wasn't out of the woods yet. Keeping my inviting position on the ottoman, I looked at Isabella, who gave me a sly grin.

"Did Angie tell you what happens next?" Isabella asked.

"Yes," I said, meekly.

"And what did she tell you, exactly?"

"That I probably will get spanked more."

"And what's the procedure?"

I faltered. My mind had been fuzzy when my friend described what was in store for me. I never expected getting questioned on the details.

"She said you can give honorary awards."

"Correct," Isabella said. "And what's the prize?"

I swallowed. "To spank me."

"Indeed, it is," Isabella said, looking pleased. "The point is to reward players who distinguished themselves during the game."

I looked around the room. I had no doubts Isabella would exercise her right make sure I got another spanking. The question was by whom.

"This year, however..." Isabella continued. "Given the exceptional nature of how you lost, the honorary award should be exceptional too. You were not meant to play, and yet you did. You infringed on the game, risking ruining it for everyone. As such, it's only fair that everyone is entitled to punish you for it. By the raise of hands, who wishes to spank her?"

I should have expected it, but I was still shocked. I'd already been spanked by every man in the room and had considered the possibility that they would all be granted another go. But that wasn't enough, apparently. Hunters and prey alike, they all raised their hands.

"Oh, look at that," Isabella said with a satisfied grin. "So many volunteers. Twenty slaps each."

What shocked me the most was to see Angie raising her hand. My friend had been vocal about wanting to see me eat my words, but I hadn't imagined she'd be part of it. Angie gave me a slight shrug, as if to say, 'what did you expect?'

"Why don't you go first, Angie?" Isabella suggested.

Angie didn't hesitate. She quickly rose from her chair and approached, her heels against the floor echoing through the expectantly quiet dining hall. My head was spinning. Wasn't it humiliating enough that my crush had spanked me in front of everyone? How could we ever look each other in the eye again?

Angie leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Tell me you deserve this."

Shocked, I looked up at my friend. I was appalled she wasn't satisfied with merely participating in my humiliation—apparently, she wanted to make it worse. Yet, protesting never entered my mind.

"I deserve this," I said, hanging my head in shame.

Within a second, I felt a sharp sting on my ass. It was happening—Angie was spanking me. And the most surreal thing about it wasn't that my best friend's hand repeatedly slapped my already tender ass, but that she was right. I did deserve this. I had jeopardized her position by infringing on the game. In fact, I could have ruined it for everybody. The only way to redeem myself was to take my punishment.

Suddenly, I felt Angie's hand on my breast. I looked up in shock, but Angie didn't look the slightest worried that she might have overstepped some boundaries. She looked down at me with a devilish grin and continued to greedily fondle my breast in her hand.

"I always wondered what they felt like," she said, unclear whether she was talking to me or our audience.

On any other day, I would have been astounded to hear those words from my friend, and somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew we would eventually have to discuss the implications. But not today. I had submitted my body to the group, and that was all that mattered. Angie's hand never left my breasts as she continued to spank me.

"Twenty," she said and paraded back to her seat with a distinct swagger.

I didn't move. I knew this was far from over.

"Who wants to go next?" Isabella asked. "How about you, Daniel?"

He hesitated a second, glancing at Charla beside him. I had picked up on a flirtatious vibe between the two and guessed Daniel might have second thoughts about the signals he would send by spanking another woman. But any hopes I had that he might forfeit his turn soon vanished. He stood up and offered his hand to Charla.

"Care to join me?"

Charla smirked. "I believe I do."

The two of them walked over and stood on either side of me. For some time, they stood in silence, and I drifted back and forth between agony and excited expectation. I glanced nervously around the room. What a sight I must have been—naked on my hands and knees, patiently waiting to be spanked by the black couple.

"Are you excited to find out what you missed out on when you decided to run after me instead of her?" Charla asked, speaking to Daniel while she grabbed on firmly to my cheek.

He chuckled and mimicked Charla by fondling my other cheek, making it wiggle in his hand. "I caught her during the game, just not as many times as I got you."

"Ah, I see," Charla said, and I felt a sharp sting on my ass as she slapped me. "So maybe you don't need to do it again?"

"Some things are worth repeating," Daniel said and gave me a series of slaps on the other cheek.

"Things?" Charla asked, mimicking Daniel's spanking series on her side.

"Mhm. I'd be happy to show you some things later."

Listening to them flirting while spanking me made me feel highly objectified—like a pawn in their wooing.

"Tell you what," Charla said. "If you do a good job punishing her for what she did, you might get a chance to show me some things."

They proceed to spank me with a series of synchronized slaps, building up in impact. When they were done, I wasn't left alone for long. As soon as Charla and Daniel went back to their seats, Isabella pointed to Alex, the man who had given me my first spanking in the glade, and Jonas, the blond man who caught me together with Daniel. I couldn't tell if she just enjoyed watching me being manhandled by two people at once or if she was eager to get to the final part of my punishment.

The two men immediately started slapping my ass. I counted their slaps, thinking that at least it would be over quickly at the pace they spanked me.

Or so I thought. They stopped midway through my spanking to focus on touching me all over. Alex, who hadn't caught me during the steps of the game that permitted this, was especially eager to fondle my breasts. It was humiliating to be groped in front of the audience, but what tormented me the most was my own judgement. I shouldn't revel in this state of surrender. I shouldn't find it so arousing to make myself subordinate to them. I shouldn't wish that the rules permitted these men to take further liberties with my body. But I did, and I closed my eyes and focused on my shame.

Yet, I remembered Paul's order to look at my audience, and I forced myself to obey. My eyes fell on him. I worried it would be apparent how deeply I cherished the domineering touch of these other men. He however seemed nothing but excited to watch my humiliation. Without fully realizing it, I arched my back to show my willingness to take my punishment.

And while I was certainly playing my part, it wasn't an act I was putting on. In that room—under those circumstances—I truly felt subordinate to the group that dominated me. Submissiveness was a true part of me, and it was liberating to accept it. I moaned as Alex and Jonas finished my spanking.

Alex's and Jonas's hands had barely left my body before they were replaced by Mai's and Theresa's. Even though we had recently shared the experience of being hunted like prey, there was no impression of peer companionship among us. They had changed from casual and cosplay clothes into fancy dresses. Naked between them, I felt humbled and small, even though I was taller and curvier. To emphasize my subordinance, Theresa presented her hand in front of me. Her delicate fingers were crowned with painted nails.

"Kiss my hand," she said.

I obeyed, of course. Mai giggled and held out an equally dainty hand for my mouth. Thanking them for what they were about to do to me made my shame skyrocket.

They seemed no less eager than the men to help themselves to my curvy body. The slim girls appeared fascinated, repeatedly making my tits sway and feeling their weight in their hands. And there was nothing delicate about their touch. They tugged at my nipples, giving the impression that they were trying to milk me.

I had never had any strong lesbian tendencies—at least not to the extent that I had planned to explore them. In my erotic turmoil, I couldn't tell if I was getting so turned on by their domineering touch despite being female or because of it. But what excited me the most that it didn't matter what I thought. My body was theirs to amuse themselves with, and I had forfeited any say in it.

"Let's make her turn around," Mai said.

Aghast, I realized they hadn't even begun to spank me. They made me lie on my back on my ottoman pedestal, holding onto my curled legs. Glancing at Angie, I noticed a pleased smirk on her face, revealing how much she enjoyed watching me assume the same humbling position she had been in while I spied on her during the game. My parted legs faced Paul, giving him an unobstructed view of my bare pussy. The intense thrill of shame rushed through me; if he hadn't already been able to tell how deeply I relished my erotic humiliation, my glistening wetness would reveal it beyond doubt.

Mai and Theresa each grabbed an ankle and assisted me in pulling my knees to my chest, making sure they had access to my ass. My shame intensified as I felt the open air between my cheeks. Was there no inch of my body that my crush wouldn't get to see on this shameful day? Mai and Theresa giggled as they began to spank me, but their slaps felt serious. They spanked me at least as hard as men, and their dainty hands distributed the impact over a far smaller area. Erotic agony jolted though my body.

Once their onslaught stopped, Mai and Theresa helped me to my feet before leaving me alone in the center of the seated audience. As they made it back to their seats, Isabella rose and paraded her way around the tables and into the center in front of me. My eyes were focused on the crop in her hand. When Angie told me that the last step of my punishment would involve Isabella spanking me, I wasn't surprised. Of course, a dominant woman like her would make sure to get her turn in the grand finale. I hadn't expected the prop, though.

"Kneel," she commanded.

Eager to obey, I sunk to the floor and placed my hands on the floor. I assumed that's how she wanted to give me my final spanking. Isabella placed the flap at the crop's tip under my chin and pushed up.

"Keep your back straight," she said.

I followed her instructions and sat back up.

"Hands behind your head," she continued. "Chest out."

Once she was satisfied with my posture, she started circling me. She let the crop roam over my skin. Her heels against the floor sounded fittingly dramatic. I gasped at the sudden sting to one of my breasts. Shocked, I looked up at Isabella. Was she really spanking my tits? I didn't even know that was a thing people did. It seemed outrageous.

Yet, I didn't object. If this was how she wanted to punish me, I was going to take it. I kept my hands behind my head. Anticipatory goosebumps spawned as she let the crop caress another lap around me. Only when she'd circled her way back to my breasts did she let the crop strike again.

The impact wasn't as intense as the slaps my ass had endured, but my ego suffered immensely. Whereas the size of my ass was something I'd only recently come to appreciate, I'd always been proud about my breasts. Outright massive, they were the object of both admiration and envy. Having them as the focus of my abasement connected deep inside me. They swayed with the impact of the crop, drawing in humiliating attention from the audience.

Increasingly, Isabella let the crop linger at my breasts, caressing them between slaps. My nipples were at full attention, and I shivered with excitement as she flicked the flap at the crops tip over them. The sting as she suddenly slapped my nipple sent intense jolts through my body, a sensation that I could only compare to a small orgasm. The effect wasn't lost on Isabella, and she continued to slap my nipples, fueling me with pleasure, pain, and glorious humiliation.

"You may touch yourself."

Isabella's words sounded distant in my trance, and only when she paused her slapping did my mind catch up. I looked up at her to see if I understood her correctly. Angie had told me that no one would touch my pussy even at this final stage of my punishment, but apparently that didn't include my own hands. And Isabella wasn't giving me an order this time—she was merely giving me the option. It felt cruel. I desperately craved a release, but I wouldn't be able to hide behind imposed rules. I'd have to demonstrate to everybody that this humiliating treatment, the sweet pain, and their probing gaze left me so turned on that I couldn't help myself from masturbating.

"It's OK," Isabella continued. "You may lower your arms."

Before my mind had made a conscious decision, my hand had found its way in between my legs. Normally when I masturbate, I build up gradually, teasing myself into elation. Now, I was far beyond a slow start. I furiously rubbed my clit. Isabella's smug grin only made my lust spiral further out of control.

"Lie down," Isabella said.

Without halting my rubbing hand, I laid down on my back. The stone floor felt soothingly cold against my overheated body. My moans echoed through the hall, and they escalated as Isabella resumed her skillful attention with the crop. She let her impact roam over my body, sending thrilling jolts of pain that blended with the pleasure of my own touch. Both my hands tended to my pussy—one rubbing my clit while the other pumped multiple fingers in and out of myself. I did my best to pace myself, wanting to savor the sensation of debasing myself in front of the group.

But it was a lost cause. It wasn't long before I felt the orgasm take me. My body rocked, and the discomfort of the hard floor somehow amplified the sense of submission. I screamed out uncontrollably as my body finally had the release it had craved all day. Mixing with my moans I heard applause and cheers.

I blinked as I regained my control. My audience was giving me a standing ovation. Dazed and confused, I remained on the floor until I realized Isabella was offering me a hand to help me to my feet. She hugged me.

"You..." she said, pausing to kiss me on my forehead, "are a champ."

One by one, the audience approached, each of them giving me an embrace. It was humbling to hug them naked, especially since they had just witnessed my shameful desires unfold. But apparently, getting off on submissive lust wasn't something this group found remotely shocking. I grew giggly, and increasingly agreed when they praised me for my performance.

"You are so fucking hot!" Angie said, giving me a lingering hug and kiss on the cheek.

She was the last to approach, and we made our way back to our seats. For a while, we sat in silence. I sipped my wine, collecting my thoughts. I marveled at how unthinkable it would have been on any other day to sit there naked in a room of dressed people. That was the sort of thing that happened in nightmares. Now I was oddly content. It didn't feel right to cover up after revealing so much of myself. I heard my name in conversations, but I was still too dazed to full register what they were saying.

"What happens now?" I asked Angie.

"You're off the hook," she said. "You've fulfilled your obligations. The game is over."

I nodded. She'd told me before that my punishment was over once Isabella had her go. As climactic as my final ordeal had been, it felt awry to let the evening fade into decorum.

"But..." Angie continued. "If you want me to guess what happens now, I bet those two are going to go fuck each other's brains out."

She pointed to Charla and Daniel. Sparks seemed to fly between the two as they chatted. Obviously about to leave, they hadn't even bothered to sit back down. Charla turned her back to her suitor, and Daniel's hand greedily groped her ass, finishing off with a distinct slap. They noticed us staring, and Charla stepped over to me.

"You know I still blame you for getting me caught," she said and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Thanks."

The couple walked off, Daniel escorting Charla with his hand on her ass as they headed for the bedrooms.

Angie giggled. "Yup, definitely gonna fuck each other's brains out. And they're not the only ones. By the looks of it, Theresa won't settle for just one Valentine."

The redhead was seated across from us between Alex and Jonas, and while she was making out with Alex, it seemed her hands under the table were busy on both sides. She said something I couldn't hear that made herself blush and her two suitors grin. Alex and Jonas exchanged a glance, nodded, and rose from their seats. Theresa also pushed back her chair, but instead of standing, she slipped to the floor. Her red locks were arranged in Dutch braids with a plait on each side. I couldn't quite see what was happening behind the table, but once the three of them made their way around the corner, I could see the two men had each grabbed hold of a plait and was leading Theresa on her hands and knees towards the bedroom area.

"It seems you're not the only one who's gonna get double-spanked tonight," Angie said with a sly grin. "And I bet she's going to get a lot more than a spanking. I think ending up double-teamed is one of Theresa's main motivations for coming to these events."

"Wow," I said. I didn't think I could still be shocked.

"And Mai seems to be up for a wild night with our gracious hostess," Angie said.

The Asian girl was seated in Isabella's lap, and the dominant lady let her hands explore.

"Do you want me to guess what you'll be doing for the remainder of the evening?" Angie asked, winking at me. "Or is it too obvious?"

I followed her eyes to Paul. He had taken a seat further away from Isabella, maybe to indicate that he wasn't going to get involved with what was unfolding between the hostess and Mai. He caught me looking at him and cocked his brow in challenging expression, as if to say, 'your move.' And it was. I could no longer hide in the sanctuary of what the game obliged me. If I wanted more, I had to make an active choice.

Of course, I wanted more. The release I had given myself in front of everybody was far from enough to satisfy all my cravings. A mere look from Paul made my juices boil.

"What about you?" I asked, forcing my focus back to Angie. "Are you sure you don't mind staying?"

"Don't you worry about me," she said. "I'm gonna insert myself in that."

She pointed to Isabella and Mai, who had moved on to making out. Mai seemed to make an effort to keep herself lower than Isabella to indicate her subordinance.

1...345678