S.H.E (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave) Ch. 05

Story Info
Stephanie and Lucy make an important discovery.
6.9k words
4.6
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Test Subject 1, Experiment 17

My eyes flickered open. I felt strangely... hazy, and my memory of recent events was oddly blank. Stephanie's face was just inches from mine, her gaze fixed on me hungrily, almost predatorily.

"Well well," she purred, every inch the sexy villainess toying with her damsel in distress, "it seems I've caught you at last, Lucy."

I swallowed, feeling oddly trapped. I took stock of my body, and quickly realised why. My arms were splayed out to either side of the bed, bound in metal.

"Stephanniiiiieee," I whined, trying to pull my arms to myself with no success, "you know I don't like handcuffs!"

"I am aware," she replied indifferently, pulling back and inspecting her nails.

"So? Take them off!" I insisted.

She fixed me with an intense, challenging stare. "You take them off."

I looked at the one binding my right wrist. I yanked experimentally, and as I suspected, I had maybe 2 inches of wiggle room at most. Hardly enough to do anything.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" I glared.

"It might help if you remembered why you don't like handcuffs in the first place," she replied, still inspecting her nails. I got the impression I was being toyed with.

"They hurt!" I protested. "I'm down for being tied up, but handcuffs are all sharp and metal."

"Oh dear," Stephanie stroked my head in patronising comfort, "are they hurting you right now?"

"Well no," I said, "but that's not the point."

"Really?" Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "Even though you've been yanking on them as hard as you can?"

"Well, I- uh... ohhhhh." A lightbulb flicked on in my brain. "The handcuffs aren't actually there, are they? They... oh my god, they're a suggestion. You hypnotised me!"

"Correct!" Stephanie beamed.

I looked again at the handcuff binding my wrist. It felt so real, like a really good special effect. The behind the scenes footage only shows you that it's not real, it doesn't convince you while you're still watching the movie.

I yanked my arm again. There it was. A brief moment where my skin passed straight through the metal, before the suggestion kicked in and my arm was caught fast in its grip again. That was so interesting! It wasn't there, but I wanted to believe it was.

"The pain is like," I struggled to articulate it, "it's like when you're having a dream and something happens that you think is supposed to hurt, but nothing is actually there, so you just end up with a vague memory of something hurting."

Stephanie made a note in her clipboard, which she kept around at all times for things like this. "Do you think you can get out of them now?" she asked.

"Erm..." I considered it. I was on Stephanie's bed, completely at her mercy, and I was bound by handcuffs that couldn't actually hurt me. "Maybe not just yet."

Stephanie smirked and leaned down close to me again. "Then I'll just have to claim my Victory Kiss."

I nodded solemnly, "It is the legal right of the Sexy Villainess to claim a kiss from every woman she captures." I closed my eyes and parted my lips invitingly.

"And you," she murmured, running one hand slowly over my breasts, then trailing her fingers up my throat, "are my prettiest prize yet."

Her lips met mine, and I was wonderfully helpless to resist. I swooned, arching my head back, and Stephanie obligingly trailed her tongue up my now-exposed neck, then sucked hard on the sensitive spot near my collarbone. I gasped pleadingly, hardly even knowing what I was pleading for except to keep going. I really wished we weren't wearing so many clothes. Who says 'hey, let's do hot lesbian bondage experiments on the bed', and forgets to get naked first? Boy did I feel like an idiot now.

"I want to- mmmph," I was abruptly cut off as Stephanie gently but insistently kissed me again. I couldn't push her away, and I didn't really want to in the first place. I simply sighed into the kiss and relaxed.

"You don't want anything," she murmured against my lips, "except for me to continue having my wicked way with you."

And it was true, as Stephanie then enthusiastically set about proving. No matter how I writhed, or begged, or whimpered as she teased my body with her lips, tongue, hands, and even her teeth, I couldn't break the bonds my own mind had created for me. It was blissful torture. I was at her mercy, and I liked it that way.

"You want me to beg?" I rasped, as she bit into my neck, just enough to leave a mark.

"I insist," she purred.

"Please," I whimpered. "Please, Stephanie."

She lowered her head to one of my nipples, and licked, slowly and sensually. At the same time, incredibly, I felt that same tongue licking my pussy. That wasn't possible.

"O-ohh god," I moaned, "how is that even possib-?"

"Shhhh," Stephanie interrupted, "don't think about it, and don't fight it. Just feel."

She licked again, even slower, her tongue tracing a teasing circle around my nipple before switching to the other one. I felt it on my clit, both times, and I could swear that I was much, much more sensitive than I should have been.

My capacity for speech collapsed into a mess of pleading and crying Stephanie's name, as her tongue, her suggestions, and her thigh strategically rubbing against my pussy, drove me to ever spiralling heights of pleasure.

"Please," I whined, "please, I'll do anything, just let me cum."

Stephanie rested her head on my breast and looked up at me, her tongue still casually flicking against my nipple in between words. "Surrender to me, Lucy. Tell me that you're my hypnotised slave, and I'm your Mistress."

Was that it?? I would have done that right at the fucking start!

"My name is Lucy and I'm your hypnotised slave, and you're my Mistress!" I babbled.

Her hand, which had been slyly pinching my other nipple, moved then, coming to rest above my heart. It must have been racing.

"Say my name," she said softly, "say the name of your Mistress."

"Stephanie!" I gasped, like a prayer. "StephanieStephanieStephanie-"

She snapped her fingers. Immediately, the handcuffs vanished, and I cried out as the orgasm she'd been building up suddenly overtook me.

"Fffffffuuuck!" I cried, grabbing Stephanie's head and pulling her back down to my neck. Her tongue found the sore spots she'd bitten earlier, and gently, lovingly soothed them as I rode out the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

As I drifted blissfully in the afterglow, I felt her arms wrap around me, holding me to her, as her mouth found my earlobe, kissing it gently.

"I think I like hearing my name on your lips," came her soft whisper. "Especially when you're cumming for me."

"Stephanie..." I sighed contentedly, more than happy to indulge her further.

Finally, my mind caught up with recent events, and I reopened my eyes, my vision swimming a little as I tried to focus.

"You... you did it!" I exclaimed, "you actually hypnotised me!"

"I did!" Stephanie beamed. "It took a long time to figure out, but I won't say I didn't enjoy the process."

"So did I," I smirked. "But tell me all about it! How does it work? What were we missing all this time? Did you make me do anything else while I was under?"

"Rather than just telling you," she replied, biting her lip a little nervously as she reached for her trusty clipboard, "I thought I could let you do it to me."

**********

I read over Stephanie's notes again as we sat on the bed, hardly daring to believe what I was seeing.

"That's it?" I exclaimed. "That's the magic ingredient we've been missing all this time?"

She shrugged. "As far as I can tell, yes."

"Surely we must have tried it at some point?"

"I documented every different movement, every action, every caress that we tried," Stephanie sighed, "and no, we missed it completely."

I flicked back through a few pages in her notes, just to confirm.

Test Subject 1 (Lucy ❤️)

Experiment 5: Hypnotic induction by breast fixation (colloquially: titnosis, boobnosis, tit trance).

Hypothesis: (Female) subject will fall into a deep and highly suggestible state of hypnosis when standard hypnotic induction techniques are combined with seduction techniques involving fixation on my breasts.

Methods: Refer to notes on "Breast fixation induction".

Results: Subject was highly agreeable in matters of staring at, sucking on, and being partially smothered by my breasts, but despite an obvious attraction and willingness to be hypnotised in this manner, subject did not achieve a noticeably higher state of suggestibility at any stage. (Note: try with men at some point.)

They all went on like that. There was induction by kissing, induction by kissing with tongue, induction by eye fixation, induction by fingering, induction by kissing and fingering, induction by stroking hair... Now that I was reading all the things we'd tried over the years, I was feeling the urge to pick favourites.

"Ugh, Test Subject 1 is such a stuffy, formal name," I complained, "please just call me 'Subby' for short."

"I should hope not," Stephanie laughed, "I'm counting on you to be the hypnotist right now."

"Are you sure you want me to?" I asked.

"Of course!" she reassured me. "I trust you. But," she added with a wink, "I don't mind you being a little bit evil."

"Alright," I said, setting the clipboard to one side, "let's begin."

Hypnotising a woman with kisses is a little more complex than hypnotising a man. No offense, men. But to do it properly you have to kiss her while gently stroking between the nape of her neck and the top of her spine. I know, no wonder we missed it. It's the sort of thing that's not at all obvious until you see it in action. Kind of like how hypnotising men was obvious to us now, even though thousands of years of women kissing men hadn't yielded this discovery before.

Fortunately, Stephanie had managed to make pretty good notes from only inducing me once, and I was a quick study, if I say so myself. I cupped her face in one hand, and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. I smiled inwardly as I felt her relax and allow me to take control. I brought my other hand around to the back of her head, and started stroking. Down from the nape of her to the top of her spine, then back up again. Soothing. Comforting. Now that I was doing it I understood it a lot better.

It was tricky though. If she wasn't lost in the sensations of being both kissed and stroked at the same time, it wouldn't work. Our experiments with men had taught us that the best time to break off a kiss was a few seconds in, and the stroking had to work its magic at exactly the same moment. It was doable, but you needed a diploma in Precision Tactical Kissing. Hopefully, practice would make perfect.

My fingers brushed a sensitive spot on Stephanie's back, and she shivered with pleasure. That was a good sign. I broke the kiss and murmured "Relax for me."

As I did that, I noticed that Stephanie's eyes had rolled up into her head just a little bit. "Mmmm" she moaned in response. Before she could refocus properly, I kissed her again.

I kept up a slow, steady, soothing pace of stroking and kissing, and found to my delight that I was settling into a rhythm. Stephanie's lips parted every time I broke a kiss, in eager anticipation of the next one. Varying the exact motion of my fingers brought better results; if I'd spent three or so kisses just soothing her with regular strokes, teasing her with my fingernails made her shiver, which was becoming a reliable indicator of how suggestible she was getting.

My tongue brushed against her lips just as I pulled back, and I saw her eyelids flutter just as I murmured "My kisses make you sleepy." As I gently kissed her again, she sighed in a way that could definitely have been a yawn.

I was thankful that Stephanie was making it easy for me, as I knew she would, but it didn't detract from the fact that as far as I could tell, this was actually working.

"You feel so good right now," I cooed. I was teasing the nape of her neck with just one finger. I added a second, started rubbing small spirals down to her spine, then kissed her again.

"You are in a calm, safe, relaxing place," I whispered as she practically swooned in front of me. She was fighting to stay upright now, and I thought, just maybe, I could actually pull this off on my first go.

Kiss. I trailed my fingers down her neck.

"You are so very sleepy."

Kiss. Just my fingernails on the way back up, a light scratch that found a pleasurable middle ground between painful and ticklish. Her lips parted further as soon as I took mine away.

"You want me to kiss you to sleep."

Kiss. A soothing, steady stroke down her neck.

"You will do anything for my kisses."

Kiss. Little circles right at the point where her spine met her shoulder blades. Her head lolled to the side, and I had to use my other hand to guide her face back to mine.

"Sleep for my kisses."

One final kiss... and she fell backwards onto the pillows with a sigh. Stephanie was hypnotised.

I took a moment to compose myself. This changed everything. Women could be hypnotised, by other women at least. By men, too? That would have to be another experiment for another day. Privately, I hoped not. Dating would become a warzone... well, even more so than it already was. Did it work on all women, or only women who already liked other women? Did stroking their necks affect men too? Was it ultra-hypnotic for them?

Damn, Stephanie was right, her study was going to have so many variables.

As all of this new information whirled in my head, I suddenly realised that the whole thing had made me horny as fuck, despite having already cum earlier. Moreover, I had a sexy, hypnotised lady in front of me who had given me free reign to be 'a little bit evil'.

"Stephanie," I commanded, "you will do anything I say, and you will answer all my questions honestly, because you have been hypnotised by my kisses. Say yes, ma'am."

"Yes, ma'am," she replied softly. I love dominant Stephanie any day of the week, but hearing her submissive and entranced like this was a whole other level of sexy, and I suddenly had to work to control my breathing.

"Is there anything you're expecting or hoping I'll do while I have you under my spell?" I asked, finally taking the time to strip every last bit of my clothing off and throw it into a land far, far away.

"I think you'll give me a trigger phrase that will send me back into trance whenever you want," she drawled.

I grinned. That had occurred to me. "And you're okay with that?"

She shrugged in slow-motion. "It's only fair. I did the same to you when you were under."

Now I was intrigued. Part of me wanted to suggest that she only use the trigger when I was already feeling submissive, but... nah, it was more fun this way. I trusted her to know when it was okay.

Still, my curiosity got the better of me. "So what is my trigger phrase?" I asked.

"Lovely Lucy," Stephanie replied dreamily.

"Ohshit-" I clapped my hands over my ears, but too late, I'd clearly already heard the full phrase, and I felt... nothing? Wasn't I supposed to fall into trance now?

I took my hands away from my ears. "Um, Stephanie, I don't think it worked," I said carefully.

"The trigger only works when I say it," she drawled, "and it won't work on you if I am coerced, hypnotised, or otherwise not myself at the time. I intend to go public with knowledge of these techniques, so other people hypnotising me and using me to control you may be a genuine concern in the future."

Hah! Look at Stephanie, planning ahead like that! I knew I was getting sidetracked, but I was pulling on threads now. She'd trusted me so far as her partner in crime for hypnosis experiments--not to mention the time with Dr. Fulton--but I still didn't know the full extent of her plans. First things first, though.

"Okay, I want you to listen very carefully, Stephanie," I purred, running one hand soothingly through her hair.

"Yesss ma'ammm," she slurred.

I decided I liked the theme of alliteration. "Whenever I say the phrase 'Sleepy Stephanie', you will fall into a deep, obedient hypnotic trance, just like the one you are in now," I said. "Do you understand? Repeat it until it sinks in, deep into your subconscious mind."

"Whenever you say the phrase 'Sleepy Stephanie', I go into trance. Whenever you say the phrase 'Sleepy Stephanie', I go into trance. Whenever you say the phrase 'Sleepy Stephanie', I go into trance..."

Repetition was key for reinforcing suggestions. Instant control was easy, but sustained control or changed behaviour over long periods of time took work. I let her repeat her trigger for a while until I was satisfied.

"Now," I whispered, "this is very important. When I use your trigger, when I say 'Sleepy Stephanie', it will not work if I am being coerced or hypnotised, or if I am otherwise not myself. If I am not myself, it doesn't work. Do you understand?"

"If you're coerced... hypnotised... not yourself... doesn't work," Stephanie repeated, mumbling softly. I let it sink in for a while, before I caught sight of the time.

Fuck's sake. I'd already had her in trance for like 10 minutes and I hadn't even started on the good stuff yet. And I still had so many questions while she was compelled to answer honestly. Damned curiosity. No wonder Stephanie needed so many appointments to turn people into fully-fledged sex slaves.

"Alright, Stephanie," I commanded, "that's enough. I want you to stand up and strip naked while you answer my questions."

"Yes ma'am," she replied. She stood up, then bent over at the waist to peel her socks off, giving me a generous view of her cleavage in her favourite red dress. That had to be a practised manoeuvre.

"Did you give me any other lingering suggestions?" I asked.

"A few other safeguards... I gave you an uncanny ability not to lose your phone."

Huh. That was... generous of her? I watched as she lowered her dress to the floor and stepped out of it.

"Does the fact that women can be hypnotised change your plans?" I asked.

"It's a complicating factor," Stephanie replied lazily as she reached behind her back to undo her bra, "but it doesn't change anything fundamental."

"Here, let me help you with that," I said. "Relax and enjoy my touch."

I unclipped her bra, and her unfettered breasts fell gently into my waiting hands. I fondled them insistently, and she sighed, leaning back into me. With my lips next to her ear I whispered "Tell me what your evil plan is, then."

"It's not really an evil plan," she replied, "I just want to study how hypnotic kisses work."

I ran my hands down her body. I was distinctly unimpressed with Stephanie's decision to wear panties for our hypno-kissing experiments today, so I remedied the situation by sliding them off her and throwing them into the next time zone. "Go on," I purred.

"Nobody-mmmmm," Stephanie moaned as I slipped one teasing finger inside her, "nobody would let me. Too unethical. Even though it--ohhhh--it clearly exists, and for all we know, there are plently of women out there who have hypnotised people like this alreadyyyyyuuuuuuhhh." Oops, that was me circling her clit with my thumb. I'd say I was sorry... but I wasn't.

"Just keep talking," I whispered, "I'll take good care of you."

"S-so," she stuttered, as I started pinching her nipples gently with my other hand, "I know you think--uhhhh--that hypnotising the ethics board is the main plan, but it's only--mmmmmm--part of it." She was more sensitive than usual, I was sure. Well, why waste a good thing?

"The main plan, then?" I prompted, flattening my palm and rubbing it over her breast as, down below, I slipped another finger in her.