S.I.D Ch. 07-12

Story Info
Increases are made and Sid learns more about herself.
6.9k words
4.55
1.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

***Again, thanks to Kenji Sato for the edits.***

7

I found Sam in the entertainment room. He was sitting on a couch watching something on a large screen, it took me only a second to realize what it was. It was my view of the blowjob I just performed on Dylan. Sam had access to what I saw and could re-watch it at will.

"Dylan's got a big cock," Sam said as I neared him.

"Yes, it's exactly 9.875 inches from head to base."

"And how much did he ejaculate?" Sam asked.

I told him the amount before sitting down next to him.

"Do you think it's possible for me to ever cum that much?"

"Possibly. I've analyzed the contents of his ejaculate and compared them to yours. The makeup is virtually the same, he just has a lot more of it. We may need you to start a special diet to increase your possibilities," I explained.

"Can't I just take a pill or something?" he asked.

"Yes, I could help you manufacture a pill that could help increase the amount of seminal fluid. We can begin immediately," I said, standing back up.

He didn't move. He seemed depressed and maybe a little jealous of Dylan, because he was still watching the images of me sucking and stroking Dylan's large cock.

"He lasted a long time, even with all your efforts."

"It was surprising," I said.

"Did you get aroused sucking him?"

"Of course, per my programming... I was sufficiently ready for intercourse," I said.

"Did it turn you on more when his load was so big?" Sam asked.

It hadn't occurred to me during his ejaculation, but seeing that Sam inquired, I did become more aroused because of how much semen was surging into my mouth.

"Yes," I responded. "I think you programmed me to do so."

"Or maybe you just adapted and learned to be more aroused because of your purpose," he countered.

"This is possible... I am, after all... S.I.D."

"Yes, you are," he said, watching the screen, at the moment Dylan was ejaculating into my mouth.

He turned off the screen and stood up. I knew his penis was hard and oozing in his pants, but he was not ready to cum again with any respectable amount.

"Should we adjure to the lab and work on the pill you requested?" I asked.

"We should, but not yet. I would like a blowjob, as well."

"But you are not ready to ejaculate," I said.

"Don't take me to climax then, just get me close... the anticipation might help my preparation."

"Very well," I said, dropping to my knees in front of him.

I worked on getting his hard cock out of his pants as he sat on the sofa. Finally getting it free, I opened my mouth and began to suck slowly on Sam's hard penis. It was quite a bit smaller than Dylan's and much easier to manipulate in my mouth. I easily took every inch he had, using my tongue to stimulate his head and shaft. Tightening my lips around his girth, I slid up and down his rigid shaft all the while sucking to keep stimulation high.

His arousal grew rapidly, even going slow. His penis engorged even more, and his balls sucked up tight against his body. I needed to be cautious and not stimulate him to much and make him ejaculate. As I sucked and pleasured his penis with my mouth, I monitored his arousal constantly, letting him build slowly before backing off entirely. Taking him out of my mouth, I licked his shaft, running my tongue up and down it, which didn't stimulate him as much as if he was inside. When his arousal lowered, I began to suck again.

I pleasured him for five minutes, using this technique. It was the longest blowjob I'd ever given him, but he had become so aroused and on the verge, that even just my tongue along his shaft was gong to make him cum. So, after six minutes, I was forced to stop.

"You're too close... I must be done for today," I said.

"Fine... fuck, that was good," he said.

It took him some effort to get his hard dick back into his pants before standing up and heading to the lab. He was still hard the entire walk to the other side of the house.

In the lab, Sam put on a lab coat over his clothing and turned to me. It was like he suddenly realized I was naked.

"We can't do serious lab work with you naked," he said, moving toward a locker and finding another lab coat.

He handed it to me, and I put on the first item of clothing I've ever worn. He smiled at me once it was on. It wasn't doing a very good job of covering me with the front open. If anything, it made him more aroused, even going so far as to stimulate his penis, to start rising again, as he viewed me in the white coat.

"It will do for now... we'll have to find you something to wear later," he said. "Now, please download the complete makeup of the semen from both Dylan and me to this terminal."

I did so wirelessly, and he soon was studying the results. It comprised mostly of citric acid, amino acids, fructose, enzymes, potassium, calcium, and zinc.

"So, all we have to do is create a pill with an excess of these items and then drink lots of water... right?" he asked me.

"Weighted per the samples... maybe weighted per Dylan's sample," I said.

"Right... because he has more than me... I get it," Sam said, shaking his head.

Two hours later we had our first prototype. Sam picked it up off the printer, studied it and, deciding it was acceptable, began to print many more. He filled up a cup of water and, turning to me, said, "Here goes nothing," before swallowing the first pill.

8

48 hours later, I was edging his cock again. Keeping him on the verge of climax, but not letting him quite get there. He had taken two pills a day, one in the morning and one at night with lots and lots of water, since the first pill came off the printer. His penis was so hard, veins bulging along the shaft and his purple head, glasslike, with the amount of blood filling the glands. Even when I squeezed his head, forcing the blood out, it filled almost instantly after I released him.

A constant flow of pre-cum oozed from his slit, which I used to stimulate his head with the palm of my hand, sending a different sensation into his penis, but keeping him on the verge of ejaculation. He was really trying this time, trying to not cum instead of complaining to me about wanting to, and begging me to let him. I was lying next to him, manipulating his penis with my hands, and keeping track of his arousal level. I had already stopped him from ejaculation six times. I'm sure his balls ached for the release; they were so tight against his shaft they looked like one solid lump under the base.

He was breathing heavily, struggling to not cum amid the intense sensations of the edging. I was so wet from playing with him and my nipples were hard and sensitive when they brushed up against his legs. As I began to play, once his arousal had simmered down enough to continue again, he was right on the verge so quickly, like I had never stopped. He was almost ready, and my programming made me excited to see if I would be successful this go around.

Grabbing his shaft with one finger and my thumb, I slowly began to stroke, using the loose skin to move up and down on the rigid flesh underneath. His arousal spiked with only three full strokes, and I immediately had to squeeze his head and try and pull his balls away from his shaft again. Sam groaned, he so wanted to cum, but still didn't complain, as I continued to squeeze the blood out of his head. That was seven times now, and the space between each was getting so short, I wouldn't be able to keep him from ejaculating much longer.

Holding his cock in my hand, I threw my left leg over his body to hover over him. His throbbing shaft pulsed in my hand as I bent it back far enough so I could sit down on him and take him into my very wet vagina. I didn't say a word and he didn't either, both of us knowing what it meant. Easing down onto his firm rod, he began ejaculating before I was fully down. I felt every gush and powerful blast of ejaculate drench my insides as his pent-up orgasm took hold of his body. I counted more powerful blasts than ever before, totaling five good healthy releases before he began to ooze out the remainder of his load into my body.

He was grunting and shaking, convulsing, and panting as his load jettisoned from his body. The orgasm lasted longer for him, and I already knew he had broken his record before he was even done. As he finally finished, and his penis stopped convulsing, he opened his eyes and looked up at me. I knew he wanted to know how he had performed.

"New record, 3.768ml... I have succeeded in my purpose," I said.

"Yes... yes you have," he struggled to say, still breathing hard. "But still nothing near what Dylan achieved."

"Yes, but it's an improvement and you've only been taking the pills for two days," I said, still on top of him with his shrinking penis inside me.

"Right, and have you analyzed the makeup of my ejaculate?" he asked.

"Processing now... it is closer to Dylan's, but lacking in a couple areas. I think we could tweak the pill and increase your potential."

"Great, maybe tomorrow, that took a lot out of me... I'm beat," he said.

I rolled off him, laying still, so I could assimilate his latest load. My system power was getting low, so as he drifted off to sleep, I plugged myself in to fully charge as he slept.

9

Early the next morning, a chime at the door brought me online and fully charged. I disconnected from the power and got out of bed. Sam, stirred slightly but didn't wake up. I left the room and headed to the front door to see about the disturbance. When I opened the door, no one was there, but they had left a package on the ground. Picking it up I brought it inside and closed the door behind me. I carried the package into the bedroom and set it on the bed.

"Sam, a package came for you," I said.

He ignored me for a few seconds before jolting awake sitting up. "You didn't open the door and get it did you? he asked, and then saw the box.

"You did... naked and everything," he said.

"No one saw me... they had already left."

"Oh... good... well, open it... it's for you," he said.

I proceeded to open the box and seeing it had several items inside, began to lift them out. He had bought me clothing, five different outfits, panties, and bras, even shoes. At the bottom of the box were several other items that I recognized because of my programmed viewing of 21st century porn. Sex toys, in many varieties. There were buttplugs, vibrators, and dildos.

I looked up at him once I had laid all the toys and clothing on the bed.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"The sex toys could help with my purpose, the clothing probably will not," I replied.

"Yes, but you can't walk around naked all the time, especially if we have guests or we go out, or you answer the door again."

"This is logical... do you want me to dress now?" I asked.

"No, not yet. Why don't you unpackage the toys and bring them over to me so I can see them," he said.

I did as he asked, breaking the plastic coverings, and opening boxes until all the sex toys were unpackaged. It took me two trips to carry all of them over to him so he could see and touch them. He had me join him on the bed and I quickly noticed his penis was engorging just by handling the toys. He must have been imagining what he would do with them.

"Which one should I try first?" he asked.

"On me or you?" I asked.

This made him laugh, because he was holding a very long rubber dildo with ribs down the shaft and a large handle to hold onto.

"You, of course," he said, once he finished chuckling.

I looked at the myriad of choices, knowing whatever I chose would arouse him. Logically, I chose the smallest first, and picked up a small buttplug and handed it to him.

"Really? A buttplug?" he asked.

"It's what Sasha would pick. She liked them in her anus... all sizes," I said, remembering the videos I had viewed of her.

"True, okay... hands and knees then," he said.

I turned over and did as he asked, pressing my ass toward him as I looked over my shoulder. He moved onto his knees behind me with the small plug in his hand. Before he tried to put it into my anus, he started licking it, sending waves of blissful sensations into my form. His tongue was wet and warm and felt amazing as he licked my tight orifice. He even pressed in a little with his tongue to open me in preparation.

It spurred my arousal, making my pussy wet and my nipples hard. My body flushed and I quivered the more he licked and played with my tight hole. His cock was raging, oozing, and throbbing, I knew, from the connection I had with it. I had yet to ask him how that worked and didn't then either, since my body was trembling from his anal play.

When he stopped licking, he moved the plug into position and pressed it into my ass, opening me up wider than anything had before. It felt incredible. I think he had programmed my ass to be more sensitive than my pussy, because it caused my body to tremble and want more. My ass pulsed and grabbed at the small plug as soon as it was deep against the end cap. I felt my pussy lips part and hang open, drenched in my secretions already.

The visual must have been incredible because, his penis throbbed and lurched as he viewed the plug, now in place, above my wanting pussy. I wanted more... either him or another toy... something.

"More," was all I was able to say.

He picked up the long dildo he was holding before, and, spinning it, eased it into my sodden sex. I felt the little ribs, as they passed into my body, bump against the plug, until he had penetrated me all the way to the handle of the long toy. The combined sensation of the long toy and the plug sent new data into my body, something I had not experienced yet. Something new was happening and only got stronger when he began to fuck me with the long toy.

Something was building. Something growing and to what end I didn't know. All I knew was I didn't want him to stop. I wanted it to keep building and growing, the sensations getting stronger and stronger until my body began to contract and spasm on its own! I realized I was having an orgasm... my first ever. It was surprising to say the least and had such a peculiar effect on my system as to leave me all but disabled, as the waves of pleasure cascaded over my form.

When I was aware again, I found myself not on my hands and knees. I had fallen on the bed and was now trembling every few seconds from the after-effects of the orgasm. I turned my head and looked for him. He was still behind me, with a large smile on his face. Both the buttplug and long dildo were not inside of me any longer and I seemed to remember my contractions had forced the small plug from my body as I came.

"Did you enjoy your first orgasm?" he asked.

"I did very much... did you program me for that?" I asked.

"Yes, but what just happened surprised even me," he said, smiling again.

"And me... that was... beyond my ability to explain," I said.

"Cool... I hope you have many more."

I rolled over, feeling weaker than I ever had, and monitored my power level. I was down to ten percent after being at one hundred just this morning. The orgasm had drained me considerably.

"I have to recharge before I can do anything more for you," I said.

He helped me plug in and I laid on the bed to recharge. The massive climax was so intense and blissful, I yearned for another, but I knew I had to be cautious as well... it was dangerous to my system to get too low on power.

10

An hour later, Sam came back into the bedroom. I was at 85 percent power and still charging on the bed, where he had left me. I felt much better and would be fully charged in about fifteen minutes.

"I revised the ingredient for the pill and printed replacement and recycled the old," he said, as he walked in.

"Good, that should help for next time you ejaculate," I replied.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

I told him, relaying my estimated charge time, which reminded me of a question I had for him.

"Sam... can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"How am I linked to your arousal and penis?" I asked.

"Good question... Well, to facilitate this, I had to implant a device, about the size of pea, under the skin at the base of my penis. It lets you monitor when I'm going to cum," he said.

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"I numbed the area before, so it wasn't too bad."

"It's a great aid in my purpose," I said.

"Yes, I hoped it would be. Not totally necessary, but helpful, and you've been able to make it worthwhile."

"Sam? I have another question."

"Okay."

"Why did I climax this time and haven't before now?" I asked.

He hesitated before speaking. "I'm going to leave that up to you to discover."

"Why?"

"Because, sometimes figuring out things on your own is the best way to learn," he said.

I began to try to figure it out, as he said. What was different? Toys were different. It had nothing to do with his penis. The long dildo is much longer than he is but it's not as wide. The buttplug! That was a big difference than anything before. I remembered feeling the ribs rub against the plug inside my body and the sensations growing the more he moved the long toy into me, against that plug. I couldn't be sure, but I thought it had to be related to the anal plug. I would have to experiment to see if I was correct.

I had processed all of this in less than a second. And he saw the look on my face, knowing I had.

"Figure it out?" he asked.

"Maybe... I need more input."

He chuckled. "And by input you mean more sex?"

"Yes, I'll be fully charged in five minutes."

He laughed again.

"Well as fun as that might be to have sex in five minutes, we must do something else. We're going out for your first time. And with that, some new parameters. First, you'll need to be dressed, so please put on a matching set of bra and panties, and then pick one of the outfits that came today. Second, you will not mention your purpose or anything about Sasha Rose or what we do in the lab or the residence when we are out of the house."

"Very well. But what if someone recognizes me as Sasha, like Dylan did?"

"Sasha Rose has been dead for decades and the only reason Dylan recognized you was because I showed him Sasha's pictures. I highly doubt anyone will recognize you as Sasha today. This is a big day; I can't have you embarrassing me. You need to act as human as possible, blend in. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Great, meet me in the garage after you're fully charged and dressed."

He left me to charge and think. I didn't want to go out. I wanted to find out why I climaxed and how to do it again. Going out didn't fulfill my purpose, but having sex and having orgasms would, because I knew what it did to his penis as I was cumming. As I was thinking, I finished charging, disconnected, and sat up on the bed. I noticed he had not moved the sex toys. I got an idea, something I had seen Sasha do before. I found one of the buttplugs, sucked on it a few times before inserting it into my anus. Then I dressed, putting on a black bra and thong, before picking an outfit.

Everything fit me perfectly, Sam had ordered everything to my specifications. I put on a short skirt and a tight black shirt with matching high heels. I checked myself in a mirror to make sure the plug didn't show and went to meet him in the garage. When he saw me walk in, he stared at me with a smile on his face. He liked what he saw. His penis perked up a bit. He had no idea about the plug in my ass.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay in instead? I'll let you cum," I said with one last-ditch effort.

"As intriguing as that sounds, I'm going to have to insist," he said, opening a car door.

I got in reluctantly, and after closing the door, he walked to the other side and got in next to me. As I sat down, the plug buried itself further into me, making my quiver with pleasure. He told the car where he wanted to go, and it did all the driving. When we arrived, we pulled up to a huge structure with many other cars and people all walking in the same way. The doors to the car were opened by men dressed the same and one of them helped me out. I joined Sam and together we walked in with several other couples.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12