S.I.D Ch. 13-18

Story Info
Sid may get a new friend to help with her purpose.
10k words
4.82
793
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Again, we the authors, would like to thank Kenji Sato for the great edits***

13

At 8:17 the following morning, my system ended sleep mode because Sam had awoken and gotten out of the bed. He used the bathroom and returned to the bed, getting under the covers with me.

"You awake?" he asked.

"Yes, sleep mode has ended," I replied.

"What did you do last night? I don't remember if you came to bed or something else," he asked.

"I experimented?"

"Experimented? With what?"

"My new features and software... I wanted to test my potential," I said.

"And how did you go about doing that?" he asked.

I relayed my one-hour edging session and the massive orgasm that only drained my system by 15% like he told me it would. My descriptions must have been arousing, because as I was relaying the information, his penis enlarged until fully erect.

"See? I told you the upgrade was just what you needed... Now you won't have to worry about a climax overwhelming your power and system. You're free to reach new levels in your own pleasure. I just wish I could have watched," he said, grinning.

"My optics recorded it, but it would be from my perspective, and I do admit, my eyes were closed most of the time."

This made him chuckle and roll over towards me. His hand fell across my abdomen, and he caressed my stomach for a time in silence. His penis remained engorged as I kept monitoring it per my protocols.

"How long has it been since my last ejaculation?" he suddenly asked.

"17 hours 18 minutes and 29 seconds," I relayed.

"Not even close to 48 hours," he said, a little downtrodden.

"Correct, you are not sufficiently ready to try to break the record of 4.235ml. But that doesn't mean you can't have sex, or mess around, you just can't cum," I said, using some vernacular from my files.

"Is that what it means? So, I can do this?" he asked, sliding his fingers down my body to my pubic mound and folds.

"Yes, that's what it means," I said, moaning, as his fingers parted my lips.

He stopped short of penetration, moving them upward over my clitoral hood and circling the lips ever-so slightly, brushing my flesh. It caused my nipples to harden and little goose flesh to break out on my arms and legs.

It made his penis harder, and it began to ooze his pre-cum. My body reacted to his touch. I felt my sex moisten as his fingers became more aggressive. He soon had me opened me up with one finger and it slipped into my saturated canal. I arched into him, taking his finger as deep as I could. His thumb was sliding around my clitoris, stimulating it. He added another digit, and he began to thrust in and out, while rubbing my little erect clitoris at the same time.

I felt my arousal growing. My nipples hardened further, as I arched my body toward his fingers rooting around in my body. I wanted something in my anus, knowing what it would do to me, and how easy I could orgasm. Even his little finger would work if he would just think about it and do it. He didn't and, suddenly was done playing with me, because he removed his hand completely, leaving me wanting.

Instead, he lifted and spread my legs so he could put his hard, wet penis inside of my prepared sex. He thrust into me firmly the first thing, holding himself deep, once he was all the way in. His arousal spiked with just the one thrust, and I knew I had to watch him closely again.

It felt good, larger than his two fingers and deeper, but my clitoris didn't get the same stimulation and what I really wanted, was him or something in my anus, but I knew he wouldn't last a single thrust, before ejaculation if he were to try.

Pulling out slowly, Sam looked down at me, enjoying the view of my round breasts and pretty face, before watching his penis ease back into my hairless sex. He went slowly enough to keep his arousal in check, so I didn't have to mention a word of caution. Leaning over me slightly, he began fondling my perky breasts and tweaking my nipples, all the while slowly thrusting and withdrawing his penis.

I looked over at the nightstand, wishing I could grab a toy or plug for my anus, but I thought, even if I mentioned it, he would probably have to stop what he was doing to keep from ejaculating. But maybe that was a good thing? Maybe I could make him have to stop, and then he could play with me more; maybe with my ass, like I wanted.

"You know what would be perfect?" I asked him.

"What's better than this," he said, thrusting into me again.

"If I had one of the anal plugs in my ass," I said.

And sure enough, when he heard what I said, his arousal spiked, his cock lurched, and he had to stop moving in and out because he was suddenly on the verge of climax.

"Umm... okay... good idea," he said, pulling out of me quickly.

His dick was covered in my juices, throbbing, and pulsing to his elevated heart rate. He was so hard and ready to climax, his penis scarcely moved, as he hopped off the bed and went to the nightstand. He grabbed all the plugs and brought them back to the bed.

"Which one?" he asked.

"All of them," I said.

"What?"

"I want you to use them all. Start with the smallest and work up... play with me... it will do you good," I said, looking at his straining penis.

"Oh, right... okay... maybe I'll settle down a little."

"Exactly... remember you can't ejaculate yet," I reminded him.

He knelt on the bed, setting all but the smallest plug down, and I spread and lifted my legs to give him access to my wanting anus. He was so excited his hand was shaking as he approached me with the smallest plug. To lube it, Sam inserted it into my wet, open vagina and then I watched and felt him begin to press it into my tight anus.

The sensations were so much better as the small plug began to widen my tight opening. I knew he made me this way, but I couldn't be more pleased about it. My body just came alive as the plug widened and popped into my ass, settling in against the flat endplate.

"How's that feel?" he asked.

"So good... I love anal and things in my ass so much," I gushed.

His cock was still raging, oozing plentiful pre-cum down the underside of his shaft and his arousal had tapered off a bit but not as much as I expected. Just putting a plug in my anus, had him so excited.

"I want to feel the difference," he said, moving in position between my legs.

He slid his hard penis into me over the small plug, which bumped the wider part inside of me, stimulating my enhanced anal cavity. Pleasure surged through me as his cock filled my vagina and he settled in.

"It's a little tighter... really good," he said, looking down at me.

His arousal spiked as well, and he was close to ejaculation once again. He knew it and held still as I monitored his pleasure.

"So good... it's so hard to learn control," he said.

"Pull out and play more... wiggle the plug, try another one... take your mind off ejaculating," I suggested.

He pulled out of me, which almost made him climax, rubbing up against the small plug inside my body below. Again, I loved it, wishing he could continue, but knowing he'd climax within seconds. He knelt below me, took the endcap between two fingers and began pulling the small plug out and sliding it back in a few times. My body reacted just like I hoped, and I was gaining ground towards my climax.

My body had adjusted easily to the small plug and Sam quickly noticed, pulling it completely out and picking up the next size bigger. The new plug was cold, which sent a surprising sensation into me as he began to press it in. I felt the wider diameter, but it slipped inside with ease as well. He played with it just like the smaller one, stimulating me further toward climax as I lay on the bed with my legs spread.

"You're adjusting to these plugs like they're nothing," Sam suddenly said, moving the new plug with ease out and in.

"I know... but I love it. You designed me this way."

"I did, I just didn't expect the subroutine to be so fluid."

I was getting close to my climax. I think he could tell, because my legs were trembling as he popped the plug in and out. He must have had the next size up already in his hand, because as soon as he withdrew the second one, I felt the new cold, wider one, enter me. It was wonderful, the width spread me even more, sending amazing, euphoric sensations into my body. He began to fuck me with it, like the others, holding the widest part at my entrance, to stretch me to the max before it popped out.

He would repeat the process going in, holding it, stretching me, before I felt it slide in. He was driving me crazy; my arousal was maxed out and I was about to climax from all the attention. I managed to keep monitoring his penis, even though my system was at the height of my power and pleasure maxing out my CPU. His arousal had dropped to a manageable level. He was still fully hard and oozing like crazy, but he wasn't close to climax any longer.

"Just one more, and this one has a surprise," he said, as he pulled the latest plug from my body.

He replaced it with something completely different. It wasn't the cold metal like the others, this one was the rubber plug, wider yet and it filled me up more than anything before.

"You ready?" he asked.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was holding a little plastic oval in his hands. He was smiling and when he pressed something on the oval, the large plug in my ass started to vibrate and I lost it. My climax rushed over my body like a massive explosion! The plug vibrating sent me over the edge and then some as the intense sensations coursed through my highly sensitive anus, he made for me. I screamed and began to thrash on the bed, convulsing and lurching from the intense climax he had caused.

It just kept going as did the vibration. I think he pushed the button again because they got stronger and then stronger! The plug was vibrating my entire body it seemed, as my climax continued and I lost it more and more, losing my ability to control my own functions.

Luckily my new system didn't shut down, and my power supply weathered the extensive drain of energy with flying colors. What I remember was, when my body decided to spontaneously act on its own, my anus had convulsed so much, it forced the vibrating plug out with such force it shot off the bed to the floor, while my body continued to climax.

Once I finally settled down, Sam was looking down at me. He had a grin on his face. I focused my optics on him and checked my systems and his penis. He was still hard but had become less aroused after my climax ended.

"That was amazing, Sid... how do you feel?" he asked.

"Power level at 50%, processes functioning optimally," I responded.

He laughed before saying, "No... how do you feel?"

My body tingled and I was still trembling from the effects of the massive climax... I knew what he was asking, I just didn't have the words to explain.

"Satisfied," I finally said.

"Satisfied? Okay, that's one way to describe it," he chuckled. "You definitely look satisfied."

He got off the bed, collected the vibrating plug from the floor and picked up all the others. He carried them to the bathroom, and I could hear him washing them. When he returned, his penis was mostly flaccid, and he put the toys back in the nightstand.

"I'm starving, going to go get some breakfast," he said, leaving me on the bed.

14

Sam didn't return, even when I was sure he was done eating his breakfast. I decided to get up, dress in some of the clothing he had purchased for me and go to find him. I put on a matching bra and panties set and covered them up with a pair of jeans and a tight, tummy-bearing, t-shirt. I liked the way I looked in the mirror... just like Sasha Rose when she wasn't having sex.

I wandered the house, but couldn't find him and headed toward the lab, thinking he'd be there for sure, probably printing more pills or something. He wasn't in the lab either, so that meant, he wasn't in the house and had apparently left without telling me.

While in the lab, I started looking around at all the stuff he had used to make me. Computers and fabricators mostly. It looked like he would design a part and then the fabricators and printers would print that part. Once I was fabricated, robots assembled me. Then he loaded my software using the same port I charge myself with. Which reminded me I was down to 50% and probably should charge myself.

When I logged on to the computer, I found that I could access everything, exactly how he built me, how he programmed me... everything. If I wanted, I could alter it or even create myself again. The whole lot was right there to do so. If I executed the command, there could be two of me walking around in 7 hours 20 minutes and 5 seconds. I started making some changes, just slight changes and was ready to execute. My finger hovered over the glowing execute button and just as I was about to touch it, Sam walked in.

"What are you doing?" he asked, seeing what was projected in front of me.

"I was about to create another me... but with blue eyes so you could tell us apart," I said.

"Another you? Why?" he asked.

"I figured she could help with my purpose... together we could increase your seminal output even more."

"Two Seminal Increase Devices?" he asked.

"Two's better than one," I said, smiling.

"And you just were going to do this without talking to me?"

"I couldn't find you and it would further my purpose. Everything is here and ready to go. Even now, I can sense your penis rising at the thought of two of me, which proves my logic sound."

"I'll admit, having two Sasha Roses would be quite a turn-on, but I can scarcely handle one... I'm not ready for a second."

"What if I am... she and I, well... we could please each other... Many of my files on Sasha Rose clearly show her with other women... many files," I said.

Sam's penis lurched in his pants, and he turned away from me. I heard him say under his breath, "I've created a sexual nympho a bisexual nymphomaniac."

"You said you wanted me to explore my own pleasure and seek what I find feels good... I think another S.I.D could help me with this... we could help each other."

"I said that?" Sam asked.

"Not in those exact words, but yes."

"But didn't I just make you climax a few hours ago... why do you want another you when I'm here?"

"Because you leave, you're not always around. Another S.I.D could increase your output and help me find my potential."

"She wouldn't be able to be seen with you outside the residence. One of you would have to remain here, if I go out with you or her," he said, walking over to me.

"That's agreeable, we could share the outside world with you and fulfill our purpose together inside."

He looked at what I had done on the computer, the changes I made and how close I was to execution.

"She's going to have all of your memories and experiences as if she is you, only when she is created will a separation occur," he said studying what I had done.

"Yes, she'll be all caught up with our purpose and what I have done with you thus far."

"The only difference I see is the eyes. Was that for my benefit, because I made you look like Sasha Rose, so you figured that was what I would want again?"

"Yes... was I wrong in my assumptions? Is there another 21st century porn star you would rather we create? I can search my files for a similar candidate."

I started listing off other porn queens of the 21st century that were similar in looks and skill as Sasha Rose. Sam's penis had become fully erect and proceeded to ooze again. He seemed to recognize many if not all the names. I was confident he had done his research before picking Sasha Rose as the one I was patterned after.

"Can I think about this first? We don't need to make her today, do we?"

"I would prefer now... I have ideas I want to try," I said.

His cock lurched and he mumbled again under his breath about what he had created and seemed conflicted about what I wanted to do. I didn't understand why. It would be so easy to create her, and he had to realize how much help and fun she would bring. Maybe I was missing something... maybe I wasn't supposed to exist at all. At the theater, he did say I was unique and not like the other synthetics helping serve drinks. I wondered if Sam could get into some trouble if others knew about me and what I was.

I searched my files of that night while Sam was still thinking.

Replay: Memory file

"Can I drink this?" I leaned into his ear to ask.

"Absolutely. You can do anything they can do," he said.

"Do they know what I am?"

"No, only Dylan does, and we need to keep it that way."

"Am I not supposed to exist?"

He laughed, turning to me with a smile on his face. "See the waiters, passing out the drinks. They are like you, sort of... not as advanced and surely not S.I.D. So, you see it's okay that you exist, but you are one of a kind and very special."

End file/

"Ariana Marie!" Sam suddenly blurted, catching me off guard.

I accessed all my files on this Ariana Marie, and she was a great choice. American, born in Texas. 99 pounds just like me. 5'-4" tall, dark hair, brown eyes, a 32-28-33 figure. She was basically the same person as Sasha Rose, just not from Russia and her breasts were a little smaller with a 32c. Ariana was well versed in everything Sasha Rose was, even a proclivity towards anal sex, just like Sasha. We were going to be best friends.

"Perfect, she's perfect," I said. "Just let me make the changes and we can start building her," I said, so excited.

I linked with the computer again and made the changes to both the mechanical process and the files. She needed to prioritize Ariana's files and not Sasha's. I did change her memories to know what I've already done with Sam, they just were not going to be hers now, but she would be up to date on our purpose and what I've accomplished so far with the pill, ejaculation records and everything related to being a S.I.D.

It didn't take me very long to make the changes and when I was done, I turned to Sam. His mouth was wide open, after seeing what I had just done.

"Do you realize how long that would have taken me? Weeks, maybe months to make all those changes."

"Well, I'm directly linked to the computer... so it wasn't hard for me," I said.

"I see that... fuck!"

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Well, I thought I would have some time to think about this while we made the changes from Sasha to Ariana but that seems to have backfired."

"What are you not telling me? Why is making her an issue?"

"Okay, fine... you're not supposed to exist. Yes, there are other synthetics, but they are basically shells for a computer and only do what they are programmed to do... they don't think... they don't reason, they don't decide to create another synthetic so they can explore their sexual freedom... do you understand?"

"I think so... I'm special because I'm sentient."

"Yes... you're the only one ever."

"And if I hit this execute button, I'll have a sister, sentient like I am?" I asked.

"Very probable," he said.

I hit the button.

15

Ariana came on line 7 hours 21 min and 45 seconds later. She was lying on the same cold stainless-steel table I was born on, staring up at the same bright light. I was standing next to Sam. We both had lab coats on. I was still dressed in my jeans and t-shirt. Ariana was naked. We decided just to call her that since she was fashioned after the late Ariana from the 21st century.

"Ariana, can you hear me?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I can hear you," she responded in the exact same voice from the files.

"Perform diagnostics."

"Diagnostics complete, all systems normal and at optimal capacity," she said.

"Good, then please sit up and turn toward my voice."

I was so excited; she was done and functioning! I watched her sit up and look at us.