S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 01

Story Info
Ariana has fun with her sleeping auntie, with consequences!
3.7k words
4.54
27.7k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the first chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of blackmail, somnophilia, public sex acts, humiliation, and incest (not all in the first chapter). Please do not read if such themes offend you.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which will be a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Though these series share a setting, each is standalone so can be enjoyed without having read any of the others.

Chapter 1

"Parcel for you Ariana." Salma Veracruz entered the kitchen, where the rest of the family were having breakfast, carrying the post.

"Thanks mom! It'll be a new book I ordered..." Ariana took the package and put it in her school bag without opening it. She was a pretty 18-year-old of Latina ethnicity with smooth tanned skin, long black hair, thick eyebrows, and short stature. Her breasts were tiny, but she did have an impressively large butt that looked especially thick on her small body, something which ran in the Veracruz family. She was dressed ready for school in a blue plaid skirt, white blouse, blazer, and tie which was the uniform at Ginerva Academy, a nearby private school for girls.

"Is it one we might have heard of?" Lela, her auntie, asked.

"No probably not, um just one I saw on social media..." Ariana lied, the truth being she didn't want her mom or aunt to know the contents of this new book which is why she hadn't opened the package at the table. She finished her cereal, and left for school with her 18-year-old cousin Gabriela (Lela's daughter) with it being a short walk from their home at number 22 of Sapphire Lane, a cul-de-sac in a wealthy suburb full of large, detached houses.

She could barely concentrate at school all day, excitedly thinking about the book in her bag which she couldn't wait to get home and start to read.

****

Home from school, Ariana quickly got changed into a vest top and denim shorts, then want up to her bedroom which she shared with her cousin. She was glad that Gabriela didn't ask to hang out, so she didn't need to make some excuse, with the other girl staying in the longue to watch TV meaning she had the bedroom to herself. She flung herself onto her bed, a single one on one side of the room with Gabriela's bed along the opposite wall, and pulled the package out of her school bag. She eagerly ripped off the wrapping, and pulled out the book inside. It was discreetly black, without a blurb, and just the title 'Sleeping Beauties' on the cover and spine. It wasn't a fairy tale however, but a smutty book involving a lesbian who used sleeping gas on various women so she could molest them in their sleep without them knowing.

This was a weird fantasy that Ariana had had for a while, finding out on the internet it was called somnophilia, and discovering forums devoted to discussing the fetish. These forums introduced her to erotic fiction on the subject, and she often masturbated whilst reading stories online that involved sleeping women being sexually used without their knowledge, however 'Sleeping Beauties' was a book that was regularly praised on the forums, so the teen had excitedly ordered a copy.

She got comfortable on her bed and began to read, finding herself quickly being engrossed in the story with its large cast of characters, varied situations the sleeping gas was used in, and lots and lots of sex with sleeping females. It wasn't long until her hand was down the front of her denim shots, gently rubbing her wet pussy, and was disappointed to be wrenched back to reality by her mom calling up the stairs to say that dinner was ready.

****

Ariana spent all the free time she could reading the book, shutting herself in her room when the rest of her family were spending time together in the longue, often re-reading her favourite sex scenes whilst touching herself. She kept the book hidden at the bottom of a chest she had by her bed, which was messily full of old bits and pieces like soft toys, so one of family didn't stumble across it and flicked through. There was one incident when her aunt had unexpectedly come in without knocking when she was reading, looking to borrow a hairdryer and saw the cover of the book before Ariana could shove it under her pillow.

"Sleeping Beauty is that? I used to love the film so wouldn't mind giving the book ago when you finished with it..."

"Yeah sure auntie... it's a bit so-so..." Ariana shrugged, not wanting her auntie to ask any more questions about it. She'll probably just forget about it if Ariana didn't bring it up again, or if she did ask then she could just lie and say she lost it at school or something.

****

By Friday, Ariana had finished the book. Her mom Salma had gone to visit an old school friend who lived in a different city where she'd be staying over the weekend, and Gabriela had gone next door to her friend Sybil's house for a slumber party, leaving Ariana alone with her auntie.

Lela cooked them dinner, and suggested they spend the evening together watching a movie, which Ariana agreed, feeling she should spend some time with her auntie after being so reclusive all week with her book.

It was a relaxed evening, with Lela making some popcorn on the stove then picking some trashy romcom to watch which they both laughed at together, making fun of the cliché dialogue and poor acting. After the movie finished, her aunt yawned.

"Sorry to be a party pooper but I'll go off to bed now honey, been a tiring day at work. I might take a sleeping pill to make sure I get a good night's rest..." Lela stood up, stretching. The mention of 'sleeping pill' flicked a switch in Ariana's brain, causing a rush of sexual thoughts, and found herself aroused at the thought of her auntie in a deep sleep.

The woman had long black hair, naturally juicy lips, tanned skin, and a great body with large breasts she often showed off with low-cut outfits, wide hips, and a stunning butt (the best in the family, which was saying something!) that was big, round, and firm, and made any outfit look tight on it. She had always thought her auntie was hot, but never fantasised about her until now when a combination of the mention of a sleeping pill and the horniness she had been feeling all week from reading 'Sleeping Beauties' fuelled her perverse imagination. She tried to dismiss the taboo thoughts, and was snapped out of her reverie when Lela said her name quizzically.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming. I didn't know you ever took sleeping pills?"

"Oh, I don't usually, just got a pack from the pharmacy this week as my friend recommended them... anyway goodnight! Don't stay up too late watching TV."

Her auntie left her alone in the longue, and Ariana tried to watch a TV show but found she couldn't get the thought of her slumbering auntie out of her head, picturing her beautiful body free to be touched and played with without her knowledge. After two or three episodes of the show which she was barely following, Ariana realised it was getting late and probably time for her to go to bed though she felt far too aroused to sleep so decided to cool off in the shower first.

On her way to the bathroom, she passed her auntie's bedroom and noticed the door was slightly ajar. If the sleeping pills had worked, the woman should be in a deep sleep by now...

She stood outside the door, indecisive, knowing that on the other side was pretty much her greatest fantasy brought to life... but maybe it was a fantasy best kept in her mind and on the pages of books like 'Sleeping Beauties'. It was also her auntie, so was freaky to be lusting after the woman at all even if it wasn't combined with a strange fetish, however the increased taboo just made her even more aroused. Just a peek couldn't hurt, and she decided she'd just sneak in, look at her auntie asleep, then go masturbate in the shower which hopefully would get the dirty thoughts out of her system. Maybe she'd feel a little guilty about it, but her auntie nor no one else would ever know.

Ariana took a deep breath and pushed the door which silently swung open, and she lightly crept into the room, afraid her auntie wasn't actually asleep or would wake. It was dark but with the door open, the light from the landing dimly lit the room enough for Ariana to see. Her auntie was in bed, the duvet over her body so just her face and bare shoulders were visible, soundly asleep with her eyes closed and breathing light and steady. Ariana thought about leaving, feeling a twinge of guilt now she was face to face with the woman, but took another deep breath and resolved not to chicken out; it was only going to be a bit of a look after all...

She approached the bed, still sneaking quietly though it didn't look like something like footsteps would wake the woman, and got a close look at Lela's peaceful face, admiring the beauty of her auntie's relaxed features. Ariana was further intrigued by the woman's bare shoulders, without any straps of a nightdress or bra, suggesting that her auntie was sleeping topless! Gently and carefully, Ariana took hold of the top of the duvet, and slowly pulled it down the woman's body, thrilled to see more bare skin, and wanting to just whip the sheet off completely but forced herself to be patiently careful, as if Lela woke up now she'd struggle to come up with some excuse. She couldn't help gasping however when she saw cleavage that confirmed the woman was indeed topless, and continued to tug down the duvet until her aunties large breasts were fully exposed.

Ariana admired the woman's breasts, wondering if her cousin Gabriela's would be as big one day, though doubting her own little pair would ever be so large. She had an urge to touch them, despite telling herself all she would do is have a peek, but after some moments of deliberation whilst gazing at the alluring chest, decided that just a little feel wouldn't matter. She gingerly reached out and caressed Lela's left breast with her hand and, her auntie not stirring at the touch, grew more confident as she felt the firm flesh, lightly squeezing whilst beginning to caress the other breast too. Ariana had never felt breasts before, besides her own tiny ones, so having such a beautiful large pair as her first felt like heaven. Growing more daring, she licked her fingers then began to gently rub the woman's dark nipples with her fingertips, and was delighted to feel them harden in arousal as her auntie softly sighed in her sleep. She was actually turning the sleeping woman on!

Her auntie's lips were slightly parted as her light breathing marginally quickened at the teen's simulation of her nipples, and Ariana, feeling even more daring and thinking how extremely kissable the woman's lips looked, leant in and kissed the woman on the mouth. First it was just a light peck to test the water, then gradually she kissed them more deeply. She had never kissed anyone before, and the thought that her first kiss was with her sleeping auntie, whilst fondling her hard nipples, nearly blew her mind with arousal. As the kiss continued, it felt like the Lela was unconsciously responding, kissing her back, so the teen daringly licked her tongue between the woman's lips, and was thrilled to feel her auntie's wet tongue with her own.

After the excitement of French kissing her sleeping auntie, and seeing how her simulation of the woman's nipples seemed to be turning her on, Ariana decided to push things a bit further by using her tongue on the two pointed erogenous zones. After all, tonight was just a one off so she might as well fulfil her fantasy when she had the chance! She experimentally traced her tongue around the rim of the Latina woman's areola then began to gently lick the nipple, enjoying its warmth and hardness as her tongue circled it. Lela moaned gently, causing Ariana to freeze and check the woman showed no signs of waking, before continuing her licking, even lightly sucking on the nipple before changing her attention to the other one.

Lela sighed in pleasure again, and Ariana wondered if it was purely an unconscious reaction or if she was giving her auntie some kind of sexual dream. She hoped it was the latter, and that Lela would remember the dream in the morning, meaning she had an indirect memory of the pleasure her niece had secretly given to her.

Ariana was aware that she kept transgressing further, repeatedly setting boundaries then overstepping them, but her desire for her auntie's body, coupled with the woman's responses of pleasure, made her determined to give her an orgasm in her sleep. She heard it was possible for a lady to cum purely from nipple simulation, but what she really wanted now was to see Lela's pussy. Ariana resumed slowly pulling the duvet off of the woman, uncovering her stomach, hoping that the woman was sleeping completely naked, and she wouldn't have some panties to somehow deal with. As she tugged the duvet further down, she was delighted to see the top of a neat landing strip of dark pubic hair, showing she was nearly there and no sign of panties!

Ariana barely dared to breath as she uncovered Lela's pussy with puffy outer labia, and meaty dark inner lips. She took the opportunity to admire the naked body of her aunt, taking in the captivating whole picture, and was tempted to take a photo on her mobile however this was risky, both due to the flash (the room wasn't bright enough to get a good picture without it) and the danger of having evidence of what she had done on her phone. She decided firmly against, deciding what happens tonight will stay only in her memories, and hopefully in her auntie's dreams.

Now the teen had admired the woman's pussy with her eyes, she wanted to appreciate it with her other senses, and gently repositioned herself on the bed, careful not to shake the mattress too much. She licked her fingers, not wanting her touch to be rough, and gently reached between Lela's leg, slightly parted in her sleep, and brushed them over her pussy which felt invitingly warm and wet. Had it been her tongue on the woman's nipples that caused such moistness!

Ariana rubbed her finger a little bit more firmly, over the Lela's clit and was delighted to receive a responsive groan of pleasure from the woman who shifted a little in her sleep.

"Wait until you feel my tongue auntie..." the girl murmured, crouching down to lower her face to the woman's crotch, inhaling the womanly scent before slowly licking her tongue over the wet cootch. She couldn't believe she was actually licking a sleeping woman's pussy in real life, after having fantasied about it so often! And not just any woman, but her beautiful auntie.

Ariana hadn't tasted pussy before to compare the taste to, but she was sure her auntie would rank highly with a distinct flavour that was slightly salty, slightly musky, but all delicious, and the girl greedily lapped her tongue between the meaty labia lips, more focused on experiencing the taste than she was in providing stimulation to the woman. Nevertheless, despite the niece's lack of skill or focus, Lela still gently moaned in her sleep which reminded Ariana that she wanted to make the woman orgasm.

She refocused on her auntie's sensitive clit, rather than just aimlessly lapping all over the vulva, and began to alternate between flicking her tongue over it and sucking on it which she imagined would feel most pleasurable. She was pleased to hear her work resulted in more moans of pleasure, and kept licking whilst she pushed a hand down her shorts to rub her own aroused pussy, wondering which one of them would cum first.

As Lela's moans increased, the woman's sleep becoming more restless, Ariana ate the pussy more passionately whilst slipping too fingers into her wet pussy, desperate for an orgasm herself. Even if her auntie woke up now, Ariana didn't think she would stop...

The woman moaned the loudest yet, bucking her hips slightly as she climaxed with her teenaged niece's mouth sucking on her pussy, with Ariana bringing herself to orgasm just moments after.

Ariana gently pulled away, and led on the bed besides her naked auntie whose breathing was heavy, but still asleep. The girl couldn't believe what she had done, actually giving her auntie an orgasm in her sleep! As she laid in the bed, reliving her first sexual experience in her mind, the girl realised she had nearly fell asleep so decided she better tuck her auntie back under the duvet and get to bed herself, but first she kissed the woman's lips one more time then had a perverse idea for a parting gift.

She removed her hand that was still in her shorts, and gently pushed the two fingers she had fingered herself with, wet with pussy juice, against the Latina woman's lips. The gentle pressure caused the woman to part her lips slightly and the teen eased her two fingers inside, very carefully moving them back and forth until the woman unconsciously began to suck on them.

"I hope you like the taste of my pussy as much as I liked yours!" Ariana whispered, then satisfied her fingers were clean of girl cum, carefully pulled the duvet back up over her auntie's nude body, and crept out the room.

****

Despite (or perhaps because of) the excitement of her fantasy coming true, Ariana fell to sleep quickly, and woke up late (luckily it was the weekend as she would have completely forgot to set her alarm for school). She could barely believe what happened the night before wasn't just a wonderful dream, which from her auntie's perspective it probably was. She went downstairs for breakfast, finding Lela was already up and sat in the longue, drinking coffee whilst looking through a magazine.

Ariana was suddenly frightened, but the woman looked up smiling, saying "Good morning honey!" with no indication anything was amiss which relived the teen before arousing her again. She had kissed this woman, licked her nipples and pussy, fingered herself next to her, and gave her a taste of her cum without her having a clue! Lela seemed especially cheerful, and Ariana ventured to ask her how she slept with her auntie replying "Brilliantly, I feel so rested!" which caused the teen to smirk to herself in satisfaction.

After breakfast, the girl went to the study which was used by her and Gabriela to do their homework, and logged onto her email to get a half completed essay she had sent home from her school email. At the top of the inbox was an email that was sent early in the morning, from a private address with the subject heading being 'HAD FUN LAST NIGHT?'.

Ariana's breathing quickened in panic, what did that email mean, and clicked on it hoping that it was just some random spam, only coincidentally sounding like it alluded to the events that took place in her auntie's room, but her heart sunk in terror.

"HI ARIANA,

HOPE YOU ENJOYED LAST NIGHT WITH YOUR AUNTIE! IT LOOKED A LOT OF FUN...

ATTACHED IS A VIDEO TO REMEMBER IT BY.

MAYBE THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY WOULD ENJOY SEEING IT? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

LOVE,

X"

Ariana stared at the computer screen in disbelief, rereading the message several times. It had been only her sleeping auntie and herself in the house, how could anyone else know what she had done? But it was unmistakable that this mysterious 'X' somehow had found out, and with dread she clicked on the video attachment.

The video, a little dark and murky but still clear enough to plainly see what was going on, was a birds eye shot of her auntie led in bed with the duvet covering her body, and the girl realised it must have been filmed from the skylight above her auntie's bed. Had some pervert been on their roof, secretly filming her auntie in bed? Ariana watched in horror as she saw herself creep into view, and the events of last night played out, the camera capturing everything until the girl tucked her auntie back up and crept out of shot which is when the video finished.

12