S.L - The Disciplinarians

Story Info
Two moms swap daughters to discipline them for truancy!
9.7k words
4.7
13.2k
19

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, and will feature a fetish for lesbian domination, discipline, and daughter swapping. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College.

The Story

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Esperanza asked her friend, looking over the latex outfits and assorted gear which the other woman had laid over the sofa. She was a tall tanned woman in her forties, with Colombian ethnicity, long black hair, and a curvaceous body.

"Yes, our daughters need discipling, and more conventional methods haven't been effective... besides, I think it's going to be a lot of fun!" Brieanna laughed. She was an Irish woman, also in her forties, with striking red hair, pale skin, and petite figure. The two woman had been friends for years, both single mothers having met on the maternity ward when they both were giving birth to their daughters, who were now grown up 18 year old teens in their senior year at Ginerva Academy. Their friendship was so close that Esperanza had moved into the house, No. 31, next door to Brieanna at No. 33 on Sapphire Lane, a cul-de-sac in a wealthy suburb, full of large detached houses.

"Yes, I suppose that at least it'll be fun!" Esperanza agreed. Both woman had always shared an attraction to younger girls, and one night, after much wine drinking, Brieanna had confessed she fancied her friend's teen daughter. This caused the Latina woman to reveal her attraction to Brieanna's daughter, with the two jokingly proposing a swap though neither of them had actually acted on the idea.

Like their mothers, the daughters had also developed a close friendship however the impulsive and rebellious Irish girl was perhaps a bad influence on her more passive friend, as the two girls were getting a reputation of poor behaviour, regularly bunking off school. Both mothers had received another phone call from the school saying their girls had skipped class yet again, so Esperanza had visited her friend to discuss methods they might be able to discipline their daughters with as all their scolding, grounding, and other punishments so far had failed. When brainstorming ideas, Brieanna had sudden inspiration with a very unconventional scheme that would, as she put it, 'kill two birds with one stone'...

****

Sinead and Daniela got off the bus which stopped on the main road outside of Sapphire Lane, both 18 year old teens giggling from their day of shopping when they should had been at school. They hadn't brought much but Sinead has daringly pinched a jacket from a clothes store, having took it to the changing rooms then boldly walked out with it on. Daniela, a little disapproving but impressed, was pressured by her plucky friend to shoplift too, so had stolen a box of cookies from a food store. They were still eating the last of these cookies as they walked home.

"My mammy is going to be so mad! The school definitely would of rung them up again." Sinead giggled, uncaring as she took being yelled at by her mother and teachers in her stride. She was petite like her mammy, with pale skin and fiery red hair, however her nose and cheeks were covered in ginger freckles. She was dressed in a green vest and white tennis skirt, as both girls had sneaked out of their houses that morning dressed casually because they found they had received a lot of suspicious glares when dressed in school uniform the last time they had bunked off school for shopping.

"Oh I hope the teachers somehow didn't notice we were missing... I'd rather not have mami mad at me." Daniela said, always more nervous about getting into trouble than her friend. She was a tall tanned girl, wearing a white vest and denim booty shorts that clung to her plump ass. Left to her own devices, she would be a well-behaved and quiet girl, but she always went along, even if reluctantly, with her rebellious friend.

"Come back to mine first, as my mammy won't scold me as much if you're there too." "Sure..." Daniela said, though knew it would mean she'd receive a scolding from her friend's mom before going back to her own house for a bigger telling off from her own mother.

****

"Hey mammy, I'm home! Daniela is here too." Sinead called out as she entered her house with her friend nervously trailing behind her. "Come into the lounge, Daniela's mother is here too." Sinead's mom called back, sounding stern.

"The school has definitely rung..." Daniela whispered, and Sinead shrugged, taking off her backpack which contained her shopping including the shoplifted jacket, and leaving it on the bottom of the stairs. The two girls went into the lounge, and froze in shock at what their two mothers were wearing. Brieanna was dressed in a green latex miniskirt and matching latex bralette so her pale shoulders, flat tummy, and slim upper thighs were exposed. Her boots were black latex, high heeled and thigh high.

Esperanza's outfit was a purple latex dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her impressive tanned cleavage. Her high heeled boots, like Brieanna's, were black latex. Both women held riding crops with leather poppers, with the Irish woman tapping her's against the palm of her other hand. The two women, after Brieanna had formulated her plan following the phone calls from the school, had driven to a sex store where they each had picked out the outfits, as well as purchasing a few other items including the crops.

"What the fuck!" Sinead exclaimed. "Are you going to some kind of fancy dress party?" "How many times have I told you that swearing isn't allowed in this house?" Brieanna said, smirking at the impact their outfits had caused on the teens. She strolled across the lounge, towards the girls with Esperanza following her, their heels clacking on the floorboards. "And no, we're not going to a fancy dress party. We've decided, because of your repeated truancy and poor behaviour, that some discipline is required... you could call this a punishment party!"

"A punishment party? You're crazy." Sinead laughed. "On the floor, both of you." Brieanna ordered sternly. "No way!"

Brieanna slapped Daniela's butt with the crop, three times in quick succession. Though it didn't hurt in the slightest with the padding of her denim shorts, the crop made a loud smacking noise, and the tall Latina girl yelped in surprise and hesitantly sunk down onto her knees. "What are you doing Daniela, you don't need..." Sinead said to her meeker friend, but Esperanza grabbed a handful of the girl's red hair and pulled down, forcing the petite teen down to her knees too. "Ouch!"

"I shall be discipling you..." Brieanna said, stroking the popper of the crop over Daniela's cheek, the Latina girl looking up at the woman fearfully. "And I'll be taking care of you." Esperanza said, tugging on the redhead's hair, who protested angrily. "What are you going to do to us?" Daniela asked. "You'll see doll, now crawl over to the coffee table." Brieanna ordered, taking a handful of the noirette's hair and leading her across the lounge, with the girl scrambling on her hands and knees to keep up with her. Esperanza led Sinead after her friend, the girl trying to shuffle on her knees but reluctantly having to drop down onto all fours too.

"What the fuck!" Sinead exclaimed in further disbelief, seeing the items on the coffee table. There were two red rubber ball gags and some lengths of rope. Daniela too, the redhead woman having pulled her back up into a kneeling position, was worriedly looking over the bondage gear.

"Your mother told you no swearing allowed." Esperanza picked up a ball gag. "Lucky we have these for whingy foulmouthed girls." The Latina woman pushed the ball gag against the girl's lips who refused to part them. She couldn't believe her best friend's mom, who she had known all her life, had her on her knees and was trying to gag her, with her mammy watching too!

She was even more surprised to feel a sudden slight sting as the woman hit her butt with the riding crop and, without thinking, opened her mouth to protest. Before she knew it, she felt the rubber ball push between her lips, filling her mouth, with the Latina woman quickly fastening the gag's straps around her head. "You can'gh he heuiouh!!" Sinead protested, her words slurred into incoherence by the rubber suddenly filling her mouth.

"Looks like you're still noisy even when gagged!" Esperanza laughed, slapping the girl on the upper arms with the riding crop. She only lightly flicked the crop, using it just to cow the girl, but it still made a pleasing smacking noise. "Nmm!" The girl grunted but fell quiet, the leather popper slapping on her bare upper arms stinging a little more than it had on her butt through her skirt.

"You too." Brieanna said to the taller teen, and picked up the second gag. Daniela didn't try to resist, too afraid of the two women who had suddenly transformed into fierce dominatrices, and opened her mouth, allowing the redhead to push the rubber gag inside. "Good girl. You always were an obedient girl, though it's that obedience you have towards my daughter which gets you in such trouble!" Brieanna said, patting the kneeling girl on the head.

"Yeh nha'anh" Daniela nodded, shocked to have found herself submissively gagged and knelt at the feet of her friend's mom, but hopeful that the woman might at least go easy on her if she was saying that Sinead was the ringleader. She looked up at the Irish woman, always having had a girlish crush on her, and was unable to help thinking how hot she looked in the green latex outfit despite the weirdness of the surprising situation.

"Hope you girls both like the taste of rubber as it'll be one you're getting used to... until we need your mouths again..." Brieanna mocked the girls, loving the thrill of domination which she had never felt when just scolding her daughter. She looked down at her friend's daughter, a vantage point she wasn't used to as the Colombian girl was taller than her, and thought how adorable she looked wide eyed with her mouth full of the red rubber ball.

The two girls both wondered what the woman meant by 'need your mouths again', both wanting to be rid of the ball gags but unsure if they should be careful of what they wished for... 'Surely they're just doing this weird stuff to intimidate us to behave in the future... they'll probably just scold us now they have us gagged and on our knees..." Sinead thought, though she could see the lengths of rope on the dining room table and the riding crops in the women's hands.

"Stand up both of you." Brieanna ordered, and Daniela quickly scrambled to her feet. Sinead was slower to rise, not that she wanted to remain submissively kneeling, but she didn't want to be too dutifully obedient to her mother as her frightened meek friend was.

Brieanna walked around Daniela, examining the girl who was a head taller than her, and lazily flicked the riding crop over her body with the leather popper slapping against her denim-clad butt, exposed upper thighs, her navel not covered by her vest, and even the tops of her feet. The girl whimpered, the crop stinging a little when it smacked her unprotected thighs and midriff. Meanwhile Esperanza was doing the same to the petite redhead, so the room was filled with the sounds of the slapping leather. She caressed the leather popper over the girl's exposed skin between slaps, tapping on the girl's groin with it to make her wiggle in confusion.

"Hghoch!" The girl protested but remained stood there, allowing herself to be slapped and teased by the riding crop of the tall Latina lady who towered over her. 'Nothing is stopping me from leaving... why don't I just go... or take off this stupid gag...' Sinead thought, angry and confused at herself. She would never of allowed her mammy to do this to her, but something about her friend's mom made her want to obey... She had always fancied the woman, often teasing Daniela by saying how hot her mom was, so though she didn't want to submit to such a bizarre discipling, she couldn't resist obeying the woman, especially when she caught a peak at her sexy cleavage or the strong thighs of her long legs.

"Now, take off your clothes. I think as such close friends, you can undress one another." Brieanna ordered. "Uuhagh? No uuay!" Sinead protested, her mom's command breaking her out of her confused docility. "Yes pollito." Esperanza slapped the girl's butt with the crop, flicking it harder so that even with the protective layer of the skirt, it made the girl jump. "Ouu!" Sinead always liked when her friend's mom referred to her endearingly as 'pollito' which Daniela had told her was Spanish for 'little chicken' however being called it now, gagged by the dominating women, made her feel strangely subservient.

"Take off her vest." Esperanza told her daughter. "Ochay nhanhi..." Daniela mumbled through the gag, and turned to her friend. She took hold of the girl's green vest, and gently pulled it up. Despite her defiance, Sinead reluctantly raised her arms so her friend could pull the vest off over her head.

"Aw these are even smaller than yours!" Esperanza laughed, teasing Brieanna who rolled her eyes, while caressing her crop over the Irish girl's tiny breasts with pink nipples and ginger freckled upper chest. As she was almost flat chested, Sinead never wore bras unless she wanted to obscure the outline of her nipples which she was mortified to see, had hardened. 'Oh no, am I getting turned on by this!' She though, though knew it was the case.

"Let's see your daughter's breasts then." Brieanna said, and Sinead was made to remove her friend's white vest then unclip her bra to reveal her perky tanned breasts with dark brown nipples and large areola. Daniela next unzipped and pulled down her friend's skirt, helping the petite girl step out of it, before her booty shorts were pulled down in return so both of them stood in nothing but their panties and ball gags.

"Such slutty little panties!" Esperanza commented on the lacey sky blue thong the Irish girl was wearing, teasingly running her riding crop over her groin. Sinead felt embarrassed to have her panties out on display to her mammy, friend, and friend's mom, though felt a twinge of excitement at the Latina woman commenting on them, and degrading them as 'slutty'.

"Meanwhile your daughter has such an adorable pair on!" Brieanna laughed. The girl was wearing a pair of white panties, with a pattern of pink stars.

"But didn't we tell you both to take off all your clothes? So what are you doing still stood in your panties?"

"Houuy." Daniela squeaked, and quickly pulled down her panties, with Sinead following suite. 'I can't believe I'm naked! I feel like such a hunk of meat being inspected by Sinead's mother... but I hope she likes my body...' Daniela thought, as the petite woman walked around her again, examining her naked body from every angle. The girl's vulva was obscured by her plump outer labia lips, and though she kept around her pussy neatly shaved, her mons pubis had a thick bush of curly black hair. The woman however seemed more interested by her large round ass, and she slapped it several times with the riding crop. No longer protected by the denim shorts, she felt a stinging sensation each time the leather popper struck her buttocks, but though it was a little painful, she also found it strangely pleasurable.

"What a lovely big butt! It's like it's made to be spanked!"

"I think this one will turn a lovely shade of crimson!" Esperanza said, examining Sinead's butt which was small and flat, though extremely pale. Her vulva was pretty and pink, left exposed by her small outer lips though her inner lips were puffy and protruding. She was entirely waxed, though had a thin little landing strip of ginger pubic hair.

Sinead had a feeling that Daniela and her were going to be spanked by the riding crops, and though humiliated that, at 18 years old, she was getting spanked by her friend's mom, she was also excited, helplessly aroused by the prospect of the tall Latina woman dominating her. Daniela also could guess a spanking was incoming, and though dreaded the pain, found she rather enjoyed presenting her booty to the redhead mom, and was excited to be complimented on it even if 'made to be spanked' was included in the praise.

Esperanza sat on the sofa, making the petite girl get onto all fours again, facing away so her little butt was presented to the Colombian mom. Brieanna sat on an armchair that was opposite the sofa, getting the tall girl to also get onto all fours with her ass facing her. This meant the two teens were face to face with one another. Sinead looked at her friend, feeling a little guilty as it was because of her that they were in trouble and not aware that, like herself, the meek girl was getting an unexpected thrill from being dominated by a fierce woman.

Daniela, trembling a little as she was expecting the riding crop to smack against her vulnerable butt any second, wondered what her friend was thinking. She had gone along with everything so submissively, but she hadn't expected her fiery Irish friend to have been so obedient. Sure the girl had protested a little but she could have just stormed off, but instead she had, though seemingly reluctantly, obeyed all the weird orders their mothers had given them. She remembered all the times the girl had teased her with how hot her mami was, and wondered if her friend was actually getting a kinky thrill from submitting to the tall Latina. 'I wonder how many besties have big crushes on each other's moms!'

Daniela yelped through her gag when Brieanna suddenly slapped her big butt with the riding crop, as though she was expecting it, the sudden sting still shocked her. The woman began a volley of swipes with the crop across her buttocks, nothing too fierce but enough to make the girl moan.

Esperanza also begun cropping Sinead's small butt, with the Irish girl trying not to make any noise to show her defiance to the unconventional disciplining, but couldn't help mumbling through the gag at several particularly smarting slaps of the popper. She looked at her friend's face in front of her, her brow furrowed and little specks of droll dripping from her gagged lips, and saw her mammy sat on the chair behind the girl, smirking in enjoyment as she smacked the plump Latina ass with her riding crop.

Daniela looked back at the redhead, seeing her blushed freckled face and thinking how humiliated the fiery Irish girl must feel to be in such a position, as her mami laughed in delight to her friend "Your daughter's little butt is already turning a rosy red!"

"The colour that a naughty truant butt should be!" Brieanna laughed too. "Your daughter's butt is also turning a pretty shade of red too, I just got a much bigger area to work on with my crop!"

Sinead's cheeks burnt red like her butt in mortification at the banter between her mammy and her friend's mom, but there was nothing to do but take the cropping and try not to drool too much from the rubber gag. 'Well, I could always just stand up and leave... they can't stop me but something about this is, I hate to admit it, weirdly thrilling... I would never let my mammy do this to me but it's kinda hot to be treated this way by a tall Colombian MILF! I wonder if Daniela is feeling the same about my mammy or if she is just staying to take the cropping because she's too submissive to disobey without me taking charge...'

"What do you think they're mumbling through their gags?" Esperanza asked, as the girls, especially Daniela, were becoming increasingly noisy with muffled indecipherable words and moans.

"I think they're saying 'harder, harder'..." Brieanna laughed, and smacked the crop sharply down on Daniela's ass, making her shriek in surprise as well as pain though it certainly wasn't anything unbearable, and the girl found she even started to enjoy being the cropping toy of a fierce redhaired woman. Though Esperanza wasn't cropping Sinead as hard as her mammy was with the Latina girl's more cushioned butt, each slap of the popper began to smart a little more as her butt became increasingly sore, so Sinead was relieved when the women ended their cropping and told the teens to turn back round.