S.L - The Exhibitionist

Story Info
Priyanka and Eliza help an exhibitionist explore her kink!
9.3k words
4.41
7.4k
16
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, part of a series of short one-shots I'll be doing alongside my longer ongoing series. This one will feature a fetish for exhibitionism and public exposure. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

Thank you to a reader who contributed the outline of the events that take place at the gym.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos with characters from other stories, and potentially crossovers.

The Story

"Bye beti." Priyanka gave her daughter a tight hug. "Remember I want you and your friends to behave tonight, that means no alcohol!"

"Yes mamma." Kayla rolled her eyes. With her mom going away for the weekend, the 18 year old girl had invited some of her friends around for a slumber party. "Have fun with your... friend."

"Thanks." Priyanka kissed her daughter on the forehead, though she hadn't missed the sarcastic emphasis the girl had placed on the word 'friend'. She picked up her overnight bag and left her house, Number 6 Sapphire Lane, waving back at her daughter before climbing into the car.

Priyanka was 41 years old, of Indian ethnicity, with smooth mocha coloured skin, wavy black hair, and a curvy body which her sky blue dress attractively clung to, showing off her large breasts and wide hips. She was a successful businesswoman, with a bit of a reputation of having affairs with pretty interns, and was currently sleeping with Eliza, a 20 year old student who was on a six month placement in the company. Eliza was the 'friend' her daughter had knowingly referred to, and she was going to spend the weekend with the girl in the city, having booked them a night at an expensive hotel.

Priyanka hadn't know her daughter was so aware of her sex life until recently, only finding out earlier in the week when Kayla had told her she had gotten a job at Bianka's Escorting Agency. She had at first objected, being shocked to learn her teen daughter was working part time as a lesbian escort to older women, until Kayla angrily revealed she knew Priyanka regularly slept with younger woman, and made her mom realise how hypocritical she was being.

The desi woman was now happy with how her daughter was exploring her sexuality with experienced women, whilst being paid to do so, though she still preferred to conceal her own relationship with Eliza behind words like 'friend' or 'colleague' though she knew the girl saw right through them so accepted being teased about it.

Eliza lived in the suburbs too, so the woman picked her up on the way to the city. She waited at the bottom of the road, rather than pulling up outside the intern's house, as Eliza lived with her mom and had told just her she was going around a friend's for the weekend.

"Hiya!" Eliza smiled excitedly, hurrying to the car with her overnight bag. She leant through the open window to kiss the older woman, before throwing her bag in the backseat and climbing into the passenger seat.

"Hey baby." Priyanka smiled, and kissed the girl again, her full brown lips greeting the girl's pretty pinkish mouth. Eliza was a slim white girl, naturally brunette which could be seen from her dark eyebrows though her shoulder length hair was dyed blonde. She wore an orange skirt, and a white vest over her small, but perky, breasts.

"This weekend is going to be great!" the girl beamed, excited for the restaurants, spa, and fancy hotel that the woman had promised her, as well as spending time with her sexy boss. She shivered in anticipation of what they might be getting up to in bed, as the desi woman was a passionate lover with a streak of kinkiness.

****

The pair checked into the hotel, dropping their bags off in the room, before going for brunch. After brunch they went for a stroll through a nearby park, walking around a lake then heading into a more secluded treey area where they found a bench.

"I don't think you told me about your first time." Priyanka said, as Eliza cuddled up to her.

"First time?"

"Having sex of course!"

"Oh!" Eliza laughed. "Well as you know I'm not the most experienced, though feel I learnt a lot very quickly since being with you, but there were a few girls before..."

"Girls? So I was the first mature woman you slept with?"

"Yes, you were the first cougar to come snatch me up! Before you were two girls my age."

"Tell me about the first." Priyanka asked, as she caressed her hand over the girl's tummy, moving it up to gently feel her perky breasts through the white vest.

"Well, I had always known I was a lesbian, but I come from quite a small town so I never had the opportunity to do anything with another girl growing up... like there were a few other girls I suspected might be lesbians at school but it was such a small town that I was worried about coming out... as there wouldn't really be anyway to hide if people weren't so accepting... but after I finished high school, I went backpacking in France where I stayed in a few hostels..."

Priyanka kissed the girl's cheek, then down the side of her face to her sensitive neck, making Eliza softly moan before continuing her story.

"And at one hostel there was a English girl... and we hung out a bit, going to dinner together, then later we were in the communal showers... fairly late, a little tipsy, and with no one else around..."

Priyanka's lips moved further down the girl's neck, kissing over her shoulder and collarbone, as she pulled down the straps of the girl's vest, tugging it down to expose her breasts.

"Good girl, not wearing a bra makes this so much easier."

"I'm also not wearing a bra in the story." Eliza grinned, as the woman felt her breasts. They were small, and wide-set so the breast tissue was separated by a sizable gap.

"Well obviously, not many people do in the shower!" Priyanka stooped down to kiss Eliza's breasts, her mouth first brushing over the girl's sternum, before kissing her left underboob and working her way up to the nipple.

"And we were kinda joking around then the English girl, her name was Clara, asked me to wash her back. So I was scrubbing her back, and she was shuffling back to be closer to me, and I found myself caressing her, moving my hands down to her waist... and then she pulled my hands up to her breasts which I began to massage." Eliza said, moaning a little as the desi woman was massaging her breasts, whilst her lips were brushing over her pink nipple that had hardened in arousal.

"And she had her hair tied up, so the nape of her neck was exposed, and I ended up kissing her there, then moving around to the side of her neck... then she turned around and we began making out... as we kept hitting the button of the shower to keep warm water gushing over our bodies."

Priyanka traced her tongue around the girl's areola, before licking her hard nipple and tenderly sucking on it. Whilst she was pleasuring the girl's teat, the woman reached down between the blonde's legs, sliding her hand up the yellow skirt and rubbing her fingers over the crotch of the girl's panties.

"Oh yes... this is so naughty! What if someone comes by?" Eliza moaned in pleasure, though despite her question, it was clear she didn't want the woman to stop.

"Then they'll see how a boss treats her intern on the weekend, now carry on with your story beti."

"As we kissed, we explored one another's bodies with our hands. I'm not sure if it was her first time or not, but it seemed to come naturally to me and my hand moved down to her pussy..." Eliza gasped quietly as Priyanka slipped her fingers down the front of the girl's panties, her fingers gently caressing the girl's clit, whilst she moved her lips to the girl's other nipple.

"Oh gosh... that feels good." Eliza murmured, stroking her fingers through the woman's wavy black hair. "But yeah, I was caressing Clara's pussy, and her hand moved to mine, and as we became more aroused, we began to press more firmly on one another's clits..."

Priyanka rubbed her fingers in a circular motion over the girl's clit, eliciting further gasps of pleasure from the blonde, and playfully nibbled her sensitive teat.

"We stopped kissing but kept our mouths close so I could feel Carla's breath quicken as I rubbed her clit, whilst she could feel mine as I also neared orgasm... oh..." Eliza moaned, her eyelids fluttering and her breathing quickening from Priyanka's tongue, lips, teeth, and fingers.

"Carla orgasmed first, and I could... oh, that feels so good! ...feel her body tense up and shake as she cummed, with such a cute expression of ecstasy where... don't stop sucking! ...her lips were parted but her eyes were narrow. I was near climaxing too, but the... oh... excitement of causing another girl to cum pushed me over the edge... and... and..." Eliza didn't finish, but her body illustrated how the story ended as she orgasmed, crying out in pleasure as she felt waves of pleasure shoot all across her body.

Priyanka kissed the blonde, enjoying the girl's dazed response as she recovered from her public orgasm.

"Let's get your redressed beti, I think you'll have to tell me about the second girl another time." Priyanka grinned, helping the girl pull back up her vest and re-adjust her panties.

****

The two continued their walk through the park, holding hands with Eliza giggling at what they had just done. Up ahead on the path was loitering a teenage girl, pretty with dark brown hair and a curvy body in a light green dress, looking like she was nervously waiting for someone. However, when Priyanka and Eliza neared, she suddenly began walking away from the pair, up the path but seemingly deliberately paced so she kept them close behind her. Despite the girl's strange behaviour, Priyanka admired her big ass, fantasising about it swaying through her office floor plate clad in a tight pencil skirt. But as she daydreamed, she was surprised to see the girl reach behind herself and slowly tug up the back of the dress until her bare buttocks and black panties where on display. Eliza gasped, but the girl continued to walk, her big, exposed ass swaying on display in front of the two onlooking women.

The girl then dropped her dress down again, but spun round to face Priyanka and Eliza. She quickly grabbed the top of her dress and tugged it down to flash the two women with her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her medium-sized breasts popped into view before she yanked up the front of her dress again to cover herself, then tried to hurry passed the two astonished witnesses.

Despite Priyanka's surprise at a teen suddenly flashing her ass and breasts in a park, she managed to grab the girl's arm as she rushed passed. The girl cried out, trying to pull free but the woman held on.

"Wait, don't just flash us and run!"

"Sorry! Please let me go!" she pleaded; her face panicked.

"Calm down, we enjoyed your little display so stay and talk to us!"

"I definitely enjoyed it; you have a great ass!" Eliza grinned.

The girl looked worried but relented and stopped trying to escape down the path.

"What's your name?" Priyanka asked.

The girl hesitated, looking worried like she thought Priyanka might be planning to report her but replied "Karlee."

"And how old are you Karlee?"

"Eighteen ma'am." Karlee said, looking less frightened but still nervous.

"And do you enjoy flashing strangers at the park?"

"No! I mean yeah, well... I haven't ever done it before!" she stuttered.

"Come, lets continue to walk and you can explain. My name is Priyanka by the way, no need to call me 'ma'am' and this is Eliza who's an intern at my office."

Karlee looked surprised, Priyanka and Eliza had been holding hands after all. However, she walked up the path with them and began to explain.

"I've always been turned on by girls who dressed sexy in public, and on a windy day once I saw a girl's skirt blow up and reveal she wasn't wearing panties to a crowd of people! She looked so embarrassed and quickly pushed her skirt back down, but it really turned me on, and I realised it wasn't just the sight of pussy that aroused me but the fact that she had exposed herself in front of random strangers in public... I learnt online that it's called exhibitionism and I began to read a lot of erotica about it, as well as things like accidental exposure and scenarios of embarrassed nude females. I guess that's weird?"

"Not at all, it's great to have little kinks." Priyanka said encouragingly, and Karlee continued her confession.

"I wanted to have an exhibitionist adventure in real life like one of the girls in the stories I read, and wished that some unlikely series of events would cause me to lose all my clothing in a public place, but this was unlikely to happen so thought I'd try flashing. I've been nervous about it for weeks, but it also really excited me, so I finally decide to come to the park to do it today. I've been hanging around for hours trying to get the courage to do it but the closest I came was with a businesswoman on a coffee break, but then I chickened out and just kept walking without doing anything. I saw you two and found the thought of exposing myself to you so thrilling, that it gave me the push to actually go through with it..." Karlee trailed off, blushing.

"And did you enjoy it? We got a great look at your booty, and a nice peak at your breasts."

"Yes, it was so exciting but also terrifying." Karlee laughed.

"How about you spend the day with us, and we can go on one of those exhibitionist adventures you fantasise about? We'd both love to help you in exploring your kink." Priyanka offered, her mind having been racing with ideas as she listened to the curvy girl talk about her fetish.

Karlee seemed stunned and hesitant but also excitedly intrigued, and agreed to give it a go though she wasn't sure exactly what the desi woman had in mind. They walked around the park a little more, with Eliza telling the girl about her relationship with Priyanka and how they had been having public sex just a few minutes before Karlee had flashed them. Karlee listened to Eliza in excited disbelief, whilst the older woman formulated a plan to give the teen a real exhibitionist adventure.

****

The trio got a taxi to a sports shop where Priyanka asked Karlee for her sizes, but didn't let her see the gym clothes she brought her, before getting a taxi to an all-female gym which the desi woman was a member of. On the way they stopped at the hotel so Priyanka and Eliza could pick up their gym wear, which they had brought as they had been planning to go on Sunday morning.

"So, I'm going to flash at the gym?" Karlee asked nervously after the taxi had dropped them off at the carpark and pulled away.

"No questions, just follow my instructions and you'll have a great time! Don't worry its quite an exclusive gym and doesn't get too busy." Priyanka grinned, and led them to the gym's entrance, buzzing them through the locked door with her membership card. Members were allowed to bring guests who needed to be signed in at the reception, but Priyanka was pleased to see the receptionist desk was currently empty, which meant she could add even more fun to what she had planned.

"I'll need to sign you both in as guests when the receptionist is back, but we'll go and change into our gym wear first, and hopefully someone will be here when we're back..."

She led the girls to the locker room, passing two young women who had just come out, dressed in gym wear, and on their way to the main gym area.

"Hey Karlee, I didn't realise you were a member here!" one of the woman grinned and Karlee looked panicked to see someone she knew.

"Oh, I'm not. I've just came with my friends from um work who are members..." Karlee made up a story on the spot.

"Cool! Well, I'll leave you to it. Me and Beth are going to do some HIIT."

The two women moved away, and we entered the locker room which Karlee looked relieved to see was empty.

"That was Laura, she used to be my babysitter..." Karlee explained, then her eyes widened in fear "On my gosh, I can't flash in front of her!"

"Don't worry beti, just follow my instructions." Priyanka smiled reassuringly, but wondered how she might be able to incorporate this former babysitter into her planned scenario. "Now strip naked!"

Though the changing room was empty besides us, Karlee looked a little afraid. She was after all stripping naked in front of two people she didn't really know that well, in a semi-public place, and without the woman having gotten her new gym wear out of the bag yet for her to change into. If someone walked in on her naked it would look a little odd. However, Karlee pulled up her dress over her head and Priyanka helped to take it off her, so the girl was left, as she was not wearing a bra, topless in her black panties. Eliza and Priyanka admired the girl's almost naked body, especially her lovely breasts, and she blushed as she crouched down to undo her trainer laces, removing them to stand back up in her socks. She took a deep breath, glancing at the door, and with encouragement from the two watching woman, pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. Her pussy was a pretty peach colour, and she had a bush of brown pubic hair, curly but neatly shaved in an upside-down triangle. As she disrobed, Priyanka had been collecting her discarded clothes and putting them away into a locker.

Karlee had found flashing the two woman in the park thrilling, but standing entirely naked in front of them was a different kind of excitement. She felt more vulnerable, as she didn't have the safety net of a dress to drop down to re-cover herself, and though the gaze of the two women made her nervous, it also aroused her; wanting them to stare at her nude body. However she couldn't dismiss the nagging worry of 'what if a stranger walked in?'

"Give us a twirl" Priyanka said, and Eliza added "a slow one so we can get a good look at your ass!"

Karlee blushed but did so, wiggling her big butt sexily for the pair, and obviously increasingly excited to have two people gazing at her naked body in a semi-public place, but still afraid of a stranger walking in and seeing.

"Can I have my gym clothes now?"

"Not yet, Eliza and I will get changed first then you can have them..." Priyanka smiled and began to change into her gym wear of a blue sports bra, and matching lycra gym leggings which displayed the curves of her body even better than the dress had.

Eliza did the same, changing into a red tee and little white spandex shorts. Karlee was left to stand naked, completely exposed to any one entering the changing room. As Priyanka had took Karlee's clothes and hadn't yet given her the new gym wear, if a stranger did come in she wouldn't have much option but stay naked and act like it was normal to linger around nude. Despite the teen's nervousness, Priyanka noticed the girl still took an opportunity to peek at them as they changed which made the woman smile that they had blatantly ogled the naked girl, yet she was too shy to do the same to them.

After the pair were changed, Priyanka suggested that Karlee look around the locker room first, to prolong her nakedness, and slowly showed the girl the mundane features like showers, benches, hairdryers, and lockers until she finally allowed the teen to get dressed.

Priyanka handed the girl a basic looking white crop tank top, which she unfolded to examine.

"Do I get a sports bra to put on underneath?"

"No, but don't worry we won't be working out too vigorously.

The girl looked doubtful but pulled the top over her head, really having to struggle to stretch it over her body, as the woman had purposely brought it a few sizes too small. She finally managed to get it on, it being barely long enough to cover her chest and leaving her entire stomach exposed. The tight fabric clung to her breasts, clearly displaying their round shape and even outlining the shape of her nipples.