S.L - The Office Potty

Story Info
Margo makes her intern use a potty during restroom breaks!
7.1k words
4.33
4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, that will feature peeing, wetting, and office humiliation. There is also a pooping scene but it'll be clear when this is going to occur so you can skip this if you just want the peeing. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over. This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe.

The Story

Sara hurried out of the elevator and into the accounting firm she was doing an internship at on the third floor of an office block. She was twenty years old, with white skin, a svelte body with lissom legs, and a cute face with a pretty little upturned nose and a small mouth with round lips, often slightly parted so her two front teeth were visible. Her long straight hair was naturally dark blonde, though she had it dyed a dark magenta colour.

The girl knew she was late, so quickly went to her desk, saying 'good morning' to the three other women on the floorplate, before sitting down and hurriedly turning on her computer. Her colleagues were Magdolna, a Hungarian woman in her early forties, Chloe, a blonde in her late twenties, and Leila, the oldest in her early sixties. They all greeted her normally however Sara felt like there was a strange atmosphere in the room that she couldn't quite work out... like they all knew something that she was in the dark about.

Her boss, the fourth woman in the small accounting firm, was in her office so the girl hoped the woman hadn't realised she was late as she had already been called out on her tardiness several times in the last few months.

An hour into the morning, Margo Gale, the head of the accounting firm, emerged from her office. She was a tall Australian woman in her late forties, with tanned skin, black hair, and a slender attractive face.

"Ah, morning Sara, glad you could join us today." The woman said, and the girl blushed, assuming her boss must have been out on the floorplate earlier and noticed her empty desk before she arrived late. "Could you come into my office?"

"Morning Miss Gale, yeah sure." Sara said, thinking she was going to be reprimanded for her tardiness again. She didn't arrive late on purpose, but coming to the city for the internship was her first experience living away from home, in an apartment with a roommate, meaning she had to cook, clean, and do her own laundry as well as working a fulltime job for the first time, so found she often struggled to get out of bed in the morning, worn out from the chores she wasn't used to when she had been a teen.

The woman shut her office door behind them then sat behind her desk while Sara perched nervously on the chair for visitors.

"This is the eleventh time you've been notably late, however that isn't the main concern..."

"It's not?" Sara said, her eyes widening as she didn't know what issue the woman could be hinting at, as besides her lateness, the girl thought she did a relatively good job.

"Yes, my main concern is how regular you take restroom breaks, and not only regularly but for extended periods. I asked one of your colleagues to time you for the last week, and they found on average you spend an hour every day in the loo!"

Sara blushed, not having expected to be called out for her toilet breaks, though in truth she knew she probably abused them a little as she often just sat on the loo while scrolling on her phone as a break away from her desk. She really hadn't realised they were racking up to an hour across the day however, and wondered in embarrassment which of her three other colleagues must have been secretly timing her. The girl didn't really know what to say so just awkwardly mumbled a vague apology.

"So, do you have a specific reason? Maybe some issues with bowel movements?"

Sara shook her head, though wondered if perhaps she should have pretended to have some condition which justified the restroom time, however she didn't know enough about one to convincingly pass herself off as having it, besides the girl wasn't the type to tell lies.

"In that case I think it's unacceptable, clearly you're shirking work... I'll have to put this on your report, alongside your reoccurring lateness in the morning as I really can't recommend you as passing this internship..."

Sara eyes grew even wider in horror. If she failed the internship she would risk failing the accounting qualification she was doing, or at least be delayed in completely it having to redo an internship somewhere else... and would make the last few months at the company a complete waste of her time.

"Oh please don't do that! I'll make sure to be much quicker on my restroom breaks, I promise if you keep monitoring them they'll average far less than an hour a day going forward... and I'll really try not to be late again."

Margo sighed, shaking her head. "You already promised to improve your punctuality last time we spoke about lateness and you have not, and I don't want to be wasting more time monitoring your restroom breaks. However I am willing to give you another chance to avoid a negative write up..."

"Oh thank you!" Sara said, relieved, telling herself she really needed to make an effort not to slip up again in the remaining month of her internship.

"The condition is you shall be banned from using the restroom."

"What? But what if I need to go?" Sara asked, her relief turning to shock again. She, assuming she arrived on time, spent eight hours in the office so couldn't see how her boss could expect her to get through every day without using the toilet.

"You'll have alternative arrangements to using the restroom." Margo said and bent down to reach for something under her desk. Sara had her biggest shock so far that day when the woman brought up a plastic potty which she put on her desk. "This will be what you shall be using instead. When you need to go to the loo, you'll knock on my office door then I'll let you use this potty. This way I can ensure you use it appropriately and monitor you're not wasting too much time that should be invested in your work."

The girl couldn't believe what her boss was suggesting, though if this was some kind of mean joke, then the woman was doing a brilliant job of appearing sternly serious. Perhaps her boss was just trying to frighten her into better behaviour through the prospect of the weird humiliation.

"I don't think that's necessary, I promise I'll definitely keep my restroom breaks quick going forward..."

"I decide what's necessary Sara, and this is what I've decided. If you are caught using the restroom again then I'll write you a bad report and you'll fail your internship. Now take the potty and show me you know how to use it." Margo held out the potty to the girl who hesitantly took it.

"Here?"

"Yes, place it on the floor and sit on it..." Margo rolled her eyes.

"But I don't feel the need to go..." Sara said desperately for an excuse, thinking perhaps going forward she might just be able to pee before work then hold it for the rest of the day, rather than actually use the plastic toilet.

"Okay... I'll make a start writing your report then... no point waiting to see if your behaviour will improve..."

"No! Okay, I'll do." Sara said, and put the potty on the floor. She couldn't believe she was going to pee in front of the woman, especially in such a humiliating kind of toilet, however saw no choice but to unzip her pencil skirt, letting it drop down so she could step out of it then hesitating before pulling down her tights and panties to expose her slender legs and naked pussy, clean shaven though she had a little stubble of pubic hair, to her watching boss.

The girl carefully sat down on the potty, her little svelte butt only just fitting on the plastic seat with her legs bent so her knees were level with her chest. She rested her elbows on her knees so she could hide her ashamed face in her hands.

"Look at me, I don't want any sulkiness."

Sara reluctantly looked up at the woman sat at her desk, grimacing a little as she tried to urge herself to pee though, even though she actually kinda needed to go, found it difficult with an audience and strange receptacle.

"Come on, I am a busy woman so don't have all day to watch you sit on your potty."

Sara groaned but still couldn't urge her nervously tense body to pee.

"Try relaxing your muscles... and rub your lower tummy to put a bit of pressure on your bladder." Margo advised the girl, sighing.

Sara followed the woman's advice, and after a while finally managed to, hearing the spray of a stream of urine hitting the plastic bowl, and tinkling as it filled up.

"See you really did need to go." Margo laughed, and Sara pouted, embarrassed at the strength of her piss and again feeling an intense shame at doing it in a pink potty rather than a normal toilet like she should be using in private if only she hadn't spent so long on her phone during restroom breaks. Having the older woman watch her made things even worse, and she felt so small and pathetic, sat on the teeny toilet on the floor with her skinny bare legs and shaved peeing pussy fully exposed, however she couldn't face the possibility of failing her internship so knew she'd have to get used to the ordeal. Her peeing became a little stop and start, however she had several more spurts, each one causing her to blush a little more, until it reduced to a dribble and she could mumble to her boss that she was done.

"Good, that wasn't so bad was it? And despite your coyness was a lot faster than some of your restroom breaks."

"Could I have some toilet paper to wipe with please?" Sara asked, blushing at needing to request such a thing from her boss who laughed.

"Do you think I keep a toilet roll in my office?"

Sara wouldn't of expected the woman to have a plastic potty in her office neither, but didn't retort at the rhetorical question. "How about some tissue paper then..."

"Nope, you can just pull up your panties. Not wasting time with toilet paper."

Sara didn't argue but stood up and reluctantly pulled up her panties, trying to ignore the fact that the material will press against her unwiped pissy vulva. She pulled back up her tights too then put her pencil skirt back on, zipping it up and tucking her blouse back into the waist, feeling glad to at least be dressed again rather than nude from the waist down.

"What about the potty?" The girl asked, looking down at the plastic bowl, half filled with her yellow urine, which in the pink container looked peachy in colour. She wasn't sure how the woman planned to have it emptied in her office as she didn't imagine Miss Gale would want to work with an open vessel of pee in the room.

"You shall go empty it in the restroom, which alongside washing your hands, is the only thing you shall be allowed to do in there. You are not to use the toilet for urinating or defecating, nor may you use any of the toilet paper to clean yourself. If it's your time of the month, you may also come in my office to change any sanitary products. Is that all understood?"

Sara nodded forlornly, unable to believe she was agreeing to such gross and humiliating rules however she was desperate to pass the internship.

"Good, now go empty your potty then return it straight back here so you can get on with your work."

"But won't everyone see it if I carry it across the office?" the girl asked, suddenly realising there was no way she'd be able to sneak the pink potty across the floorplate without it being clearly seen by her colleagues.

"Yes they shall, but don't worry, I have already explained to everyone your new toilet arrangements before you got in this morning so they'll all be supportive of this measure. Now I need to get back to work so off you go...." Margo dismissed the girl and turned back to her computer. The girl remembered the strange atmosphere she had noticed when she arrived that morning, and realised in humiliation that her three colleagues all must of known what was going to be happening to her, while she was still blissfully unaware of the mortifying new policy she'd have to obey if she wanted to pass her internship.

Sara didn't have any choice but to carefully pick up the plastic potty, and carry it out of the office onto the floorplate, having to walk a little slower than usual as she was worried her pee would splash over the sides. Her three colleagues looked up at her as she emerged carrying what would be her new humiliating toilet, and she blushed, walking past their desks and out to the corridor.

None of the women said anything as Sara passed but Magdolna smirked and Chloe looked at her sympathetically, but in a slightly patronising way you'll give to a 'poor thing' and was clearly trying to stop herself laughing. Out in the corridor, the girl peeked cautiously at the lift. They were the only office occupying the third floor of the office block, as the one opposite them was currently empty, so they had the floor's restroom to themselves however she was still worried about bumping into a stranger who was either visiting their accounting firm or had just come out on the wrong floor.

However all seemed quiet so she hurried across to the restroom and went into one of the cubicles to empty the potty into the loo, wiping the inside dry with some toilet paper before flushing. She couldn't believe she was no longer trusted to use the toilet like a normal person, and examined the plastic potty in her hands again, thinking how ridiculous it was that she would be peeing in it for the remainder of her internship. 'Perhaps if I arrive on time and take sensible toilet breaks, Miss Gale will eventually allow me to use the restroom again...' Sara thought hopefully as she washed her hands then, after making sure the corridor was empty again, returned to her floorplate, dropping the potty off at her boss' office before getting back to work.

Sara hoped she would be able to make it the rest of the day without needing to pee, however as the afternoon wore on and desperation increased, she finally relented and knocked on her boss' door who let her in and passed her the potty. The girl, as humiliated as she was before, put it on the floor and squatted down until she was sat on the plastic seat, again struggling to pee with the woman watching her, but eventually tinkling into the plastic bowl.

This routine continued each day, with her colleagues seeming to interest in making her teas and coffees throughout the day as well as reminding her the importance of remaining hydrated, so the girl found herself having to knock on Miss Gale's door several times each day for the embarrassing ordeal she was ashamed to gradually be becoming accustomed to, finding that she soon could pee in front of the Australian woman as easily as she could pee privately in a toilet.

****

On the way home from work, Sara stopped in a pharmacy, and found their aisle for incontinence products. Due to the no toilet paper rule in the office meaning she was unable to wipe herself after peeing in the potty, the girl had found she had dirtied several pairs of panties with piss stains from her unwiped pussy, so fed up of having to do the laundry while hiding these embarrassing stains from her roommate, Sara came up with the idea of wearing incontinence or menstrual pads inside her underwear.

She opted for incontinence pads as these tended to be more absorbent than the menstrual ones, thought selected some discreet panty-liners, thinking they'd be sufficient as it was only to protect her panties against her unwiped pussy, not to protect herself from any actual leakage.

She also found some body spray designed for 'intimate' use as she mortifyingly noticed that she often began to smell like urine as the day progressed and her pissy vulva soaked into her panties, so she hoped the special deodorant would help mask that.

Sara couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed when paying for the incontinence product, with the female cashier noticing the girl blush.

"Don't worry sweetie, my daughter wears similar ones to these because she has mild accidents sometimes..." The woman said to reassure the girl in a motherly way.

"Thanks." Sara mumbled, blushing even more that the woman had assumed she was in some way incontinent, though realising her reason for wearing them, to avoid piss stains from not being allowed to use loo roll after peeing in a potty in front of her boss, was far more humiliating than just having some mild bladder issue. 'Oh well, at least I won't have to worry about my flatmate seeing piss stained panties in my laundry now and thinking I'm too slobby to wipe myself.' Sara thought to console herself as she left the store.

****

The pads did their job, and Sara was pleased with her idea to wear them though they did cause another embarrassing incident when her boss noticed them inside her pulled down panties when she was sat pissing in the potty one day.

"Aww, have you been having little accidents Sara?"

"No... it's to keep my panties clean because I'm not allowed to wipe myself." Sara replied, blushing as she realised how sulky she sounded, but the woman just laughed.

"You know, you can get pads that are much thicker, or even better, you can completely replace your panties with special ones for incontinence, perhaps even diapers then that way you wouldn't even need the potty. You could just wet yourself at your desk as you do work... think how much more productive that could make you!"

Sara hoped the woman was just mocking her than seriously considering the idea, though wondered if just wearing diapers beneath her office wear would really be more humiliating than the current system of her having to knock on her boss' office door to ask permission to use a potty, which she had to pee in on the floor in front of the woman.

****

After a couple of weeks of Sara using the potty, it was weirdly becoming to feel normal for her to knock at her boss' door whenever she needed the toilet, and to sit on the plastic seat on the office floor and pee in front of the older woman, then carry the container of her piss through the floorplate, passed her three colleagues who were trusted to use the restrooms normally, and to empty and wipe the potty clean in the toilets with loo paper, which she knew wasn't allowed to touch her pissy pussy. She was thankful she had at least invested in the incontinence pads as these had saved several pairs of her panties from her unwiped pussy, as well as the body spray the masked the odour of urine.

However though using the potty was becoming normalised, this didn't mean that Sara liked it, but it became more akin to answering a ringing phone, something she'd rather not do but was compelled to by her job. She had managed not to need to poop in the potty which she was thankful for, and if it was coming up to the end of the day tended to hold her pee until she got home though one day she had perhaps been too ambitious, and in desperation ended up having to run home because she felt like she was going to burst. Her flatmate had been in the bathroom and she almost cried out, preparing for the humiliation of pissing herself but thankfully the girl had come out in time. Sara rushed in to use the loo seemingly without a second to spare as she barely had time to pull down her panties before piss sprayed out her urethra.

Today was another one of those days where Sara needed to pee though only had a couple of hours left of work so thought she'll try to hold it. However as her desperation grew, she remembered the near miss and imagined how more mortifying it would have been if she wet herself on the street or in front of her flatmate, so resigned to getting up and knocking on her boss' door.

Margo was speaking on the telephone so the girl tried to sign language that she needed the potty, pointing at the drawer it was kept then mimicking pulling down her slacks.

12