S.L - The Pantie Sniffer Pt. 01

Story Info
Mary finds a stranger's dirty pair of panties.
5.4k words
4.7
9.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the first chapter of a short series that will feature a fetish for pantie sniffing, pantie stealing, and dirty panties. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos with characters from other stories, and potentially crossovers.

The Story

Mary collapsed on her bed after a wonderful Sunday where her mom and stepmom had taken her to a museum and then the theatre as a treat for doing well in a recent test. She was an 18-year-old high schooler, in her senior year at the private girls' school Ginerva Academy, with a shy personality meaning she didn't have many friends though she didn't mind as this gave her more time to read or study, two things she enjoyed even if the second one was only because she felt thrilled when the teacher, or her parents, praised her.

Mary had a round face covered in freckles, long brunette hair, hazel eyes, and cute round glasses. She was short with a soft body, not plump but certainly not skinny, with small breasts but a fuller butt, and tended to dress conservatively like today she was wearing a white top and a green plaid overall dress. Her looks would never turn heads, and she couldn't ever imagine being called beautiful or sexy, but she was pretty in a shy way.

As Mary lounged on her bed she had a naughty idea, which anyone who knew her would be shocked to know could originate in the brain of someone so outwardly innocent and well behaved, and she jumped out of her bed to close her bedroom door. She didn't have a lock but she knew her parents wouldn't intrude without knocking.

'It'd be a nice way to end this perfect day...' Mary though, facing the mirror as she pulled up her plaid dress, exposing more of her pale thighs until her panties came into view. They were pastel pink briefs with a cartoon pattern of yellow crescent moons, purple stars, and white rabbits, which was the kind of girlish panties she tended to wear, mostly because her mom still brought her them but even if she did her own underwear shopping, she'd probably still select similar ones. It was a little embarrassing when she was getting changed in front of the other girls at school in P.E, who all had abandoned such girly designs, but Mary secretly enjoyed the amused looks she received as it meant her classmates were looking at her panties, and meant she didn't feel so guilty about the covert peeks she took of other girls' underwear.

Mary examined the crotch of her panties in the mirror, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, then turned around to look over her shoulder at the reflection of the panties stretched over her plump butt. As she admired her panties, she thought about how she had been wearing them all day, a day that was made up trapsing around the city and museum meaning she would have been a little sweaty whilst the material pressed against her pussy. Just the thought of it aroused her, and she anticipated what her panties would smell like, what they might taste like, and shivered in excitement, as Mary had a fetish for panties.

It was strange, and she didn't know when it exactly began, as overall she was quite an innocent minded girl, often not understanding dirty jokes and rarely having sexual fantasies about someone, though she had her fair share of crushes, but things were a different matter when it came to a person's panties. Just the thought of them aroused Mary, and though she liked panties themselves, it was dirty panties that particularly excited her with fantasies of how they would smell and taste, and the stains that might be present on the material inside of the crotch.

Being a quiet virgin, she had never experimented with this fetish with another girl, or had access to someone else's worn panties, so she satisfied her kink the only way she could, with her own dirty underwear. The brunette led back on her bed, and caressed her fingers over her crotch, gently beginning to rub her pussy through the fabric of the panties. She moaned softly, trying to keep her noises of pleasure quiet as she was afraid her parents would overhear, as she grew hornier, both from the tender masturbation and the knowledge that her panties rubbing against her wet pussy would be becoming more flavourful from her arousal.

Mary was desperate to pull her panties off, thinking how she would examine the inside of the crotch, before pressing it against her nose so she could inhale her scent, then brushing the material over her lips, tasting it with her tongue, but she resisted her impatience. The brunette knew that the longer she continued to rub her pussy through the panties, the more arousal she would mix with the day's sweat and vaginal secretions, but as her bodied tensed, she knew that she was near orgasm so with a concentrated effort, stopped rubbing her pussy though her horniness cried out for her to continue. She tugged down her panties, and examined the pastel pink briefs with their cartoon patterns, before turning them inside out.

The gusset was creamy from her wet pussy, and Mary was delighted to find a slight yellowish stain on the inside crotch, which she knew was left from dried vaginal secretions, rather than wiping poorly after the loo. She couldn't wait to lick and suck on the dirty gusset but first she traced her fingertips over the material, feeling a slight dampness in the crotch left from her wet pussy she had rubbed it against. She brushed the panties across her freckled cheeks, delighting in feeling their creamy wetness on her face, then brought her panties to her nose, sniffing, and moaned quietly in pleasure as her nose was filled with the familiar musky scent of her own pussy.

Her hand returned to caressing her wet pussy, as she moved her nose over the creamy gusset where the smell of her pussy was strongest, then around to the back of her panties where, alongside a subtle yet pungent odour left by her butt, the sour stench of sweat was detectable. Mary knew she had been sweating all day in the panties, from the exercise of walking as well as the warm weather, so she anticipated the salty taste of sweat that would be infused in the pink fabric.

Though she loved the smell of the sweat absorbed by the fabric from her butt crack, crotch, and upper thighs, and the stronger odour of her pussy on the creamy stained gusset, Mary could feel her orgasm building again, and was desperate to taste the panties. She licked her tongue first over the inner backside of the pink panties, tasting her ass and the strong salty flavour of sweat which made her groan in arousal, rubbing her pussy more passionately. Her tongue moved to the gusset where she tasted the sticky creamy mess left by her pussy, wetting the fabric with salvia whilst savouring the musky flavour with hints of tanginess, as well as the trace of saltiness from sweat. She licked over the yellowish stain, imagining the vaginal secretions dripping out her pussy over the course of the day that had caused it, and shuddered in excitement.

Mary pushed the gusset into her mouth, sucking on the dirty panties to taste them even more vividly. The rest of her underwear was hanging out her mouth, so the girl pushed it up against her nose, inhaling deeply the smell of sweat and ass, whilst she tasted her musky arousal as her fingers rubbed over her wet pussy and clit. The girl sensed she was about to cum, so she stuffed the panties fully between her lips, the briefs filling her mouths and acting as a gag to muffle her cries of pleasure as she climaxed, intense tingles of pleasure spreading across her entire body, whilst the panties released even more pungent flavours in her mouth.

The girl lay on her bed, her mouth still stuffed with the girlish panties, as she recovered from her orgasm. 'I wonder if I'm the only girl to masturbate like this... I'm probably a weirdo but I just can't believe how crazy panties make me!'

Mary sat up, and pulled the panties out of her mouth, wet from her salvia. Though she had high school tomorrow, it wasn't yet late enough to go to bed, and the girl had a flash of naughty inspiration. She climbed up and stepped back into the panties, pulling them up her legs and back on, giggling a little at the feel of their dampness against her pussy and butt. She examined the panties again in the mirror, liking how the girlish patterns were at odds with the dirty things she had done masturbating with the panties, then dropped down her plaid dress to cover them.

She popped into the bathroom to wash her hands, wipe her lips and freckled cheeks, and brush her tousled hair to ensure she was presentable, then went downstairs. She poured herself a glass of milk then joined her mom and stepmom in the lounge, sitting on the couch with them to watch TV. Mary felt a thrill of excitement to be sat with the women whilst she could feel her damp panties, wet from her tongue and mouth, press against her pussy. Though she felt a little guilty using her parents as unknowing participants in such sexual games, Mary found that wearing wet self-worshipped panties under her dress was another aspect of pantie kink that aroused her, and fantasied what it'd be like to wear them in public.

****

Monday, the next day, Mary was sat in third period science class with a growing desperation to pee. She had been making some tweaks to an English literature essay during break so had missed using the loo then, so now found herself caught short. She tried to hold it until the science lesson was over, as she didn't like missing any of a class and felt embarrassed to put her hand up to ask to be excused, but realised she wouldn't make it through the last twenty minutes so hesitantly raised her hand.

"Yes Mary?" the science teacher paused her lecture.

"Please could I be excused Miss?"

"Of course." The teacher replied, knowing Mary wasn't the type to just use the toilet as an excuse to duck out of lesson.

Mary hurried to the nearby toilets in the science block, and was relieved to shut the cubicle door behind her. She hitched up her blue plaid school skirt and pulled down her panties (pastel blue briefs with a cartoon pattern of pink butterflies) before sitting on the toilet, and letting out a gush of pee. As the strong stream reduced to a trickle, Mary pulled off a piece of toilet paper to wipe herself but caught sight of something hanging on the hook of the cubicle. It took her a few seconds to process what the hanging material was as it was so unexpected, until she realised it was a girl's white cotton panties.

'Why has someone left their panties hanging there?' Mary though confused. 'Perhaps they took them off and forgot... but how can you forget to put your underwear back on, and anyway, who hangs their panties up when going to the loo?'

Mary wiped her pussy with the toilet paper as she pondered this mystery, then stood up and pulled her panties back up before flushing the loo. 'I should get back to class... but...' Mary paused and examined the hanging panties, intrigued by them and not just because of their incongruity. 'No one will know if I just have a quick peek, it's not often I get an opportunity like this and I always wanted to see what another girl's panties are like...'

She reached up and took the panties off the hook, feeling the cotton in her hands as she ran her fingers through the soft material. She shuddered in excitement when she saw that the inner crotch was slightly stained, signifying that the panties were definitely dirty ones that had been worn, rather than a clean pair. 'I wonder who these belonged to...' Mary wondered as she gently rubbed her fingers over the stain, slightly yellowish and crusty as it had dried; not quite able to believe she was actually fondling dirty panties that belonged to someone else.

She held them up to see how big they were, finding they were larger than the size she would wear, so wondered if this meant they belonged either to a taller girl, or one who just had a big butt. 'Maybe it's Elena...' Mary imagined the tall Russian girl, who captained the school's netball team, in the cotton panties. 'Or perhaps Kayla, she has a big butt!' The girl pictured what she thought the desi girl's pussy would look like, imaging the wet lips leaving a stain on the white cotton. 'Maybe it's Ariana... or Gabriela... they both have huge butts for how small they are.' She thought of the panties clinging tightly onto the plump asses of the Latina cousins, the white material contrasting with their tanned skin.

The freckled brunette wished she knew who the panties belonged to, then reflected that perhaps it was better she didn't, as that way she could imagine they belonged to whoever in senior year that she wanted. Mary brought the underwear up to her nose and sniffed the crotch, with her eyes rolling back as a musky scent filled her nose.

'Shame I can't smell these longer... but maybe I can... I'll regret if I pass up this golden opportunity!' Mary paused doubtfully in the toilet cubicle, knowing she should get back to class and thinking how weird it would be to masturbate in school, especially for a good student like her who obeyed all the rules. However the musky scent of the stranger's cotton panties meant her arousal overwhelmed her concerns, and she sat down on the closed toilet lid.

Mary pushed the underwear back against her nose, savouring the surprisingly pungent smell. 'These must be fresh from the source...' The girl thought, closing her eyes to focus even more on the scent, as she pushed her hand down the front of her skirt and into her panties, to rubbed her pussy that already had become wet in excited arousal.

As she hornily caressed her pussy, Mary tentatively licked her tongue over the panties, before lapping at the stained area, where she could taste a slightly sour musk that sent an excited shudder through her body, from her tastebuds down to her wet pussy. She couldn't believe she had tasted another girl's pussy, especially without even knowing which girl it was. Mary rubbed her pussy and clit with increasing passion, moaning gently through the panties shoved against her mouth and nostrils; finding that the naughtiness of masturbating in school made her even more aroused.

As the girl neared orgasm, she began to suck on the stained crotch, slobbering over the material; hornily desperate to savour as much of its flavour as possible as she neared orgasm. Mary shoved the panties into her mouth in their entirety, wanting to feel them stuffed in there as she cummed, and also thinking it'd muffle any noises she'd make though her wail of orgasmic pleasure wasn't entirely stifled. The girl slumped on the toilet, slowly pulling the stranger's underwear out of her mouth as she breathed heavily, recovering from the intense orgasm.

'Gosh, I really need to get back to class now...' Mary shook herself out of her stupor. She stood up and went to hang the panties back where she found them but paused. 'Why not keep them? I probably should now I've had them in my mouth... as it'll be wrong to leave them encase the girl finds them again, and wears them without knowing the things I've been doing with them...'

Mary pondered, worried that it could perhaps be some kind of prank or that she'd get caught and made to explain herself, however she couldn't resist the temptation of having a mysterious girl's panties to play with after only having her own to smell and taste for so long. She didn't have her bag with her, but she stuffed the underwear into her blazer pocket, planning to transfer them to the bottom of her backpack when she had the chance between classes, then left the cubicle to wash her hands and make sure she was presentable to return to lesson.

She crept back into class; aware she was gone longer than normal for a toilet trip. The teacher didn't query her prolonged absence, so the brunette sat back at her desk relieved.

"You were a long time Mary, no problems I hope?" Tina, a petite Brazilian girl who sat on the desk next to her, whispered.

Mary blushed and ignored the teasing question., though she struggled to focus on the rest of the class as her mind kept wandering back to what she had done in the toilet cubicle, and the fact that she had a stranger's panties, plus her own pair she had cummed in, to play with again that evening.

****

Mary got up for school on Tuesday morning. She had hidden the stranger's panties, after having played with them again before bed, in her suitcase she kept under the bed, thinking there was no risk of her mom or stepmom looking in there.

After showering, Mary began to get dressed but paused, having a kinky thought. She put down the clean pair of panties she had brought into the bathroom, and instead searched the wash basket for the pair she had worn the day before. She found the pastel blue briefs with the cartoon pattern of pink butterflies, which she had cummed in at school the day before, and gave the stained crotch a quick sniff then pulled them on. The girl felt a little dirty wearing the same pair of underwear, especially a pair she had cummed in, for a second day, but she felt even more aroused by the thought, and was excited to see how their stench would have developed by the time she took them off again that evening.

She thought about the stained inner crotch of the briefs which her pussy was now snugly pressed against, as she put on her Ginerva Academy's school uniform of a blue plaid skirt, white blouse, blazer, and tie, before going downstairs for breakfast. She kissed her mom on the cheek, and shyly smiled a 'good morning' to her stepmom Mahnaz, a Persian woman her mom had married a couple of years ago after divorcing Mary's previous stepmom.

Mary sat down at the kitchen table to eat a bowl of cereal, when the doorbell rang.

"That'll be Yasmin." Mahnaz got up to answer it.

Yasmin was Mahnaz's 19 year old niece, who had recently moved into No. 42 Sapphire Lane, which was across the green from their house at No. 43. Yasmin was a stunning girl of mixed Persian and Caucasian ethnicity, though Mary always felt like the older girl was a little spoilt and looked down at her with disinterest whenever they had met, and she wondered what she was calling around in the morning for.

Mahnaz returned, with Yasmin, looking a little sullen, following her. Mary stared in surprise at the older teen as she was dressed in a frumpy dark navy blue housekeeper dress with a skirt that went down pass her knees, and a neat white collar and cuffs, plus a white pocket apron.

"Yasmin wanted to learn some home skills during her gap year, so has kindly volunteered to be our new cleaner! She'll be coming round each Tuesday." Mahnaz told them, and the teen nodded, shooting the gawping Mary a furious look that made the freckled teen quickly look away. Mary wondered if the girl's mom was making her do it, as from what she knew of Yasmin's personality, she would never of volunteered to work as a housekeeper.

"Aw, that's so kind darling, with Mahnaz and I both working, it's a little exhausting to have to do all the housework too so it's great to have you lending a hand!" Ava, Mary's mom, smiled.

Mahnaz went to show the girl where all the cleaning supplies were kept, and Mary watched the slender teen go. As she finished breakfast, she continued puzzling over why her step-cousin was doing volunteer housework, especially dressed in a frumpy housekeeper uniform, but found her mind wandering to what kind of panties the mixed-race girl might be wearing beneath the dark navy blue dress. 'I wouldn't be surprised if Yasmin wore thongs...maybe I could peek in the washing basket if I visit her house some time... ' The brunette blushed to herself, a little ashamed of her thoughts, and tried to think of something else, already horny from wearing the dirty panties so not wanting to make herself even hornier just as she was about to leave for high school.

12