S.L - The Secret Courier

Story Info
Erika tricks her secretary into being an anal courier!
10.7k words
4.69
18.7k
13

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, that will feature anal toys, lesbian fisting, and enemas. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over. This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe.

The Story

Erika, a lawyer, was interrupted in reading some papers by a knock at her office door. She was a 35 year old Italian woman with light skin and long ginger hair framing an attractive face with startlingly greyish-blue eyes and a sexy, if smirking, smile that conveyed a quiet authority.

"Come in" the woman called out, sighing to herself at the disturbance, and her secretary Mary Jane, or MJ as she was nicknamed, entered. She was a 23 year old who had recently replaced Erika's previous secretary who had quit after becoming a mother.

"Hi Ms Biancalana, sorry for the interruption... I just wondered if you could explain to me what these blue underlines meant again? I know you told me before but guess it just went out the other ear!" MJ laughed. The young woman was eager and enthusiastic however it had quickly became apparent she was also rather dim-witted, and Erika was considering firing her for a more competent secretary however wanted to at least give the girl a chance first, besides thought it would be a shame to get rid of her as she was a cute petite noirette with adorable dimpled cheek and, despite her short svelte statue, a tantalising bubble butt she normally clad with pencil skirts.

Though Erika had an active sapphic sex life, she still enjoyed having a pretty secretary as after all, five times a week she spent the best part of the day with the young woman so wanted one that was nice to look at, thinking she would prefer a cute dummy to a frumpy professional, as long as the cute dummy was at least passable in their job performance which so far MJ wasn't...

"It means a grammatical error, so the wrong word or piece of punctuation being used etc..."

"Ah okay... so if I put a full stop in or something it would sort it out? Or do we even have to worry about 'gramma mathematical' errors?"

"Just right click on it and it'll give you suggestions to what to change."

"Oh really? Perfect! So not much different to the red underlines where it tells me what word I'm trying to spell?"

"Exactly." Erika couldn't help sighing, but the girl didn't seem to notice.

"Amazing, so clever isn't it! Oh, I'll bring you your coffee now if you like?"

"Yes please MJ."

The noirette beamed her another one of her bright upbeat smiles, and left Erika to return to reading, shaking her head that a 23 year old, who chose a career as a secretary, didn't seem to know the basics of typing software or heard of the word 'grammatical'...

****

"Oh you won't believe what my secretary did today..." Erika said to her friend Léa, another lawyer, who she semi-regularly slept with. They were eating dinner at a fancy restaurant, just tucking into their dessert of panna cotta while savouring their dry noble rot wine which the dessert's sweetness made even tastier.

"Something else dumb? Really Erika, I don't know why you don't fire the girl and get someone else..." Léa rolled her eyes. It had been a couple of weeks since Erika had complained to her about the girl not even knowing what blue underlining meant in typing software, and she had heard several other humorous, and frankly unbelievable, mishaps and knowledge gaps relating to MJ.

"Yeah I probably should... though I do kinda like her despite her idiocy, and she is a cute little thing..."

"Then seduce her if you want, or better yet fire her, get a competent secretary, and just hire an escort when you want a hot girl in her twenties... I heard of this great new agency ran by a lady called Bianka..."

"Maybe though I don't like having affairs with employees, it changes the dynamic of the relationship and would make it harder to fire them or refuse them a pay rise etc..."

"Then somehow make her think it's just part of her job role rather than an affair, like she sounds dumb enough to be roped into thinking giving you a massage was part of a secretary's duty... or maybe you could introduce spanking to correct her mistakes, you always had a thing for butts after all..."

Léa was mostly joking with her suggestions but they did make Erika think... what if she did do something along those lines as, if she treaded carefully and approached it the right way, she probably could trick the foolish but eager-to-be-helpful MJ into something like her friend had proposed. Spanking that bubble butt definitely did appeal to her, imagining what it'd be like to get the girl to lie across her knee the next time she intruded with a silly question, unzipping her cute pencil skirt to spank her little ass. But a different, even more daring, idea came to mind which she dismissed, however as they finished dessert, and she went back to Léa's apartment to sleep with the blonde French woman, it stuck in her mind and matured into a scheme... a ridiculous scheme but one she thought may actually work... and would certainly make keeping MJ as her employee worthwhile...

****

"Here are the testimonies you wanted typed up Ms Biancalana." MJ said, poking her head into her boss' office after knocking on the door.

"Good, leave them on my desk..." Erika said, sure that they would probably be strewn with typos. She paused, considering whether she should go ahead with her perverse scheme, but couldn't resist seeing if she could trick her dumb secretary into it. Besides, the worse that might happen is the girl quits which would probably be a blessing. "Sit down, I have something to speak to you about."

"Have you heard of a secret courier before?" Erika asked when the girl had sat down on the other side of her desk. MJ shook her head and Erika grinned. "Well in our line of work we often handle sensitive documents, some of which can really compromise a client's case if they are leaked... well when we need to have these documents delivered somewhere else, such as a fellow lawyer on the case, we need them to be delivered discreetly. We don't trust emailing or any other digital transfer of data for this as they can be intercepted by a hacker, so would deliver these instead in person... secretly so no one would even suspect the courier was carrying anything."

"Oh I see, like hidden in a handbag?" MJ said, thinking she had cottoned on.

"No not a handbag as this can be snatched, and is a place documents would reasonably be expected to be hidden... no somewhere far more on, or rather in, the courier's person."

MJ looked confused, trying to work out where the woman could be referring to. "Um, so where is that?"

"Well, to get to the point, it's in the courier's rectum. I know it sounds a bit ridiculous, and maybe a little gross, but it's really the safest place and no one would ever suspect they're hidden there..."

"What's the rectum?"

"Basically its up your butthole." Erika said, making it simple for the girl rather than explaining biology, and waited, wondering if she had been convincing enough to persuade the dim-witted girl, who was trusting of her authority, to swallow such a fanciful lie.

MJ gaped, looking at her boss in shock. "Oh gosh... um, but how does the courier get paper documents in there?"

"They aren't paper silly." Erika laughed, amused at the girl's question and pleased with how she had accepted the ridiculous lie that there was such a thing as lawyers using 'secret couriers' delivering documents hidden rectally. "They are kept digitally on a microchip, and put instead a circular container, often made of silicone, which is inserted into the rectum, and has a cord ending in a ring which remains poking out the anus, or butthole if you prefer, so it can be easily pulled out again."

"Wow, that is not something you ever see on TV! But guess it makes sense as they would be pretty safe from being pinched if kept in there! What a crazy job though, do you have one of these secret couriers?"

"Well, yes and no... you see it's actually one of your duties as my secretary. I've just been waiting for you to settle in before I give you this important responsibility as I needed to ensure you were dependable and trustworthy first..." Erika explained, looking at MJ's face to anticipate her reaction as she may of accepted the existence of these secret couriers, but would she accept the possibility of her being one?

"Oh, um..." MJ said, her eyes widening. "I'm not sure I would be, um qualified... they never taught us about this at secretarial school..."

Erika wondered how much of what they taught at secretarial school the girl had actually learnt but didn't comment. "No, but that's because it's a responsibility that tends to only fall to secretaries in smaller firms as in a larger organisation they would have more of this kind of sensitive information to transport, so would likely have staff who are secret couriers full time, or other more costly ways they have developed to transmit their secret documents."

MJ nodded, seeming to think what Erika was saying made sense but still uncertain, which wasn't surprising as it wasn't usual for a boss to ask an employee to lend their rectum to the job. "So how big exactly are these silicone containers... I mean I've never put anything in my butt before so not sure I'll be capable enough..."

"Probably a little smaller than my fist..." Erika said, thinking fast as she didn't want to say something too big that would definitely put the girl off but if she really was going to go to the trouble of tricking the girl into this, she wanted her to be taking a sizable load in her butt. "I would show you one but my former secretary would have taken the ones she used home with her as its not hygienic to share. You'll be getting some new ones of course... and as to whether you are capable enough, I'm sure with some training you'll be ace! However this is quite a responsibility so I wouldn't want you taking it on if you feel you aren't up to it..."

"Okay..." MJ said, still looking doubtful but then smiled resolutely. "Sure! If you think I can do it, I won't let you down!"

"No, I'm sure you won't. I knew you would be a trustworthy and reliable employee." Erika smiled, stopping herself from laughing at how the gullible poor girl actually had fallen for it all. She couldn't believe she had gotten her secretary to agree to having her asshole used as method of carrying 'secret documents'. The Italian woman had always had a fetish for anal, not involving her own asshole but other people's, however her lovers including Léa had never been too keen on it so it had been left a kink she rarely got to explore. But now, unbelievably, it looked like she would have the butthole of her pretty 23 year old secretary at her disposal...

"Excellent, we'll begin your training tomorrow if you stay behind for an hour after work? Oh it goes without saying that this should be kept secret, even from your friends and family."

MJ agreed to the overtime and secrecy, and Erika grinned. "Perfect, now fetch me a coffee please."

The redhead watched the noirette leave her office, looking at her cute bubble butt in her tight pencil skirt, and thinking how now it was an asset for her to use... as long as she kept up the silly 'secret courier' façade.

****

Erika stopped off in a sex store on the way home. She walked in, passing displays of sex toys and bondage gear, and mannequins displaying various kinky outfits until she found the anal toy section. She looked over the shelves of toys, which she had often fantasised about but never had the need to purchase, as she had no interest on using them on her own asshole, and had no lovers into butt play, or at least the variety that included toys.

She ignored anything that looked too big, as she didn't want to frighten the girl off, and also discarded anything that she wouldn't be able to justify as being required for training a 'secret courier' like dildos that could squirt fake cum. First she found the most important item that would play the role of the silicone container she had told the girl about, and chose a purple silicone toy that was like anal beads, but with only one ball on the rubber cord which ended in a ring designed to hang out the anus and be pulled on to remove the toy. It was around the size of a woman's fist, the package reading 7 inches in circumstance at the ball's widest, and though it obviously didn't have any storage compartments in it, she would just explain to the girl that one was hidden, and only could be opened by a person who knew how, and that, as someone who didn't need to know, she wouldn't be shown how to insert and remove the data microchips she supposedly would be couriering.

Erika next selected a douche bulb, as she wanted to ensure MJ kept her anus and rectum nicely clean for her new responsibility. She was tempted by an enema kit, but thought that the big bag and nozzled pipe could potentially frighten the girl off, while the bulb looked less intimidating, besides a douche would be sufficient to clean out the noirette, rather than an enema that, while it would be fun, would be unnecessary. She then selected a kit of butt plugs, which ranged in size so MJ could start with the smallest, and work her way up during the training, and an inflatable dildo which the girl could pump up inside of herself to condition her butthole for bigger things. Finally she selected a normal dildo, though opted for one that was more of an abstract phallus shape, rather than any that realistically resembled a cock, as after all, these were intended to be seen as training tools, not sex toys!

The Italian woman took the items to the checkout, and the impressed cashier looked over the array of anal toys. "It looks like you know what you're doing, but are you sure you don't need to top up on lube with all that?"

Erika chuckled, nearly having forgotten. "Yes please, throw in a few bottles." Thinking to herself how, thanks to the observant clerk, MJ had avoided a painal experience the next day.

****

At home that night, MJ tried to google the concept of couriers using their rectums to carry secret messages however everything she found was to do with drug smuggling rather than secret corporate information delivery.

'I'm probably just being dumb though, as if it's a secret method then of course it isn't going to be public knowledge on the internet! And besides, even if it's not secret, it isn't exactly something you'd go round telling people...' MJ thought to herself, thinking how the explanation sounded rational. Though she was honoured to be given such an important task from her boss, the girl couldn't help feeling a little nervous as she had never had anything inside her butt before but supposed she had pooped out of it plenty of times, so putting something inside probably wouldn't feel too different, just in reverse.

****

"Good morning Ms Biancalana." MJ smiled as normal when Erika entered her office's reception.

"Moring MJ, still up for the training later this afternoon I hope?" Erika asked, a little worried the girl would of changed her mind given time to think about it, or despite her promise to secrecy, discussed it with a less dim-witted friend who might have pointed out what nonsense the whole thing was.

"Yes, of course!" MJ said, upbeat as usual and eager to please, however Erika could detect the girl was a little nervous about it.

"Perfect, I'm sure you'll make an excellent secret courier..."

****

The day passed normally enough, though there was an atmosphere of tension with Erika full of anticipation, while MJ was trepidatious and unsure what to expect from the training. When MJ delivered her boss' afternoon coffee, the redhead told her to go and take a number two in the loo, explaining this would help avoid any mess during their training session later.

The girl did what she was told, going to the bathroom and sitting on the toilet until she made herself poo, thinking how strange it was to have her boss order her to poop, but understanding how it probably was necessary. As she sat on the toilet, it dawned on her that the training really would involve putting something in her butthole, which she had known but somehow just didn't feel real until then. 'I can't believe I'm really doing this... but I want to impress Ms Biancalana... and it does feel good to have her delegate me this responsibility as it shows she feels like she can rely on me despite often criticising my work... I just hope it's not painful, or messy as that would be humiliating!'

Both women, for different reasons, were relieved when they finally finished work, and the 'secret courier' training could begin. MJ went to sit down on the chair facing her boss over the desk, but Erika directed the girl to her office sofa, joining the secretary on the more informal seating.

"Did you go to the toilet when I asked you?" Erika asked and MJ nodded. "Good girl, though it can't always be helped, it's a good precaution to take... now I suspect you want to see what the container you'll be carrying as a secret courier looks like?" The Italian woman realised she had called her employee a 'good girl' which would be a highly demeaning thing to say to a female colleague, but didn't think it mattered so much for her foolish young secretary.

"Yes Ms." MJ nodded, indeed intrigued to see what the container she would be putting up her asshole looked like. Though she was worried, she had felt a sense of pride when her boss called her a 'good girl', something no one had said to her in years, so that encouraged her she was doing well in the training so far, even if the only thing she had done was poo which wasn't exactly an impressive accomplishment.

Erika fetched a bag from behind her desk, then returned to the sofa and pulled out the anal bead she had purchased the day before, passing it to the girl who looked at it wide eyed.

"Gosh it's a little bigger than I expected!" MJ said, seeing it was around the size of her clenched fist. She had never had a poop so thick as the ball, so really began to worry she wouldn't be up for the task.

"Don't worry, we won't be using it today. Have you ever done any kind of weightlifting? Well, it's like that, you wouldn't try to pick up the heaviest weight first but begin with the lightest ones, then when you get stronger, you'll begin lifting heavier weights. It's the same with your butt... we'll start small and increase the sizes as your anus gets more capable. When you can fit the message container inside of you, you shall have passed the training and be ready to be a secret courier!"

"Okay, phew that makes sense..." MJ laughed nervously, relieved but she was still doubtful whether she ever could fit the silicone ball into her tight butthole. "Where do the secret documents go?"

Erika smiled, pleased to have anticipated the girl's question. "Ah, well its quite ingeniously hidden! Only those who send and receive messages know how to open it, so as your role is just to carry and deliver them, you don't need to know how it opens."

MJ looked disappointed she wasn't getting included on the secret, but also a little excited at how cloak and dagger it all seemed. Erika meanwhile rummage in the bag to pull out the collection of butt plugs, ranging from teeny tiny to quite large.

"These are butt plugs... So this tiny one shall be what we begin with then you shall work your way up to the biggest size and then the container, while also practicing having them inside of you for longer as you can take the biggest loads but wouldn't be any use if you couldn't keep them in your butt for a long period!" Erika explained, passing her secretary the smallest of the plugs, a pink silicone one that was 3.5 inches in circumference, or a smidgen over an inch in diameter at its widest bulbous part beneath the thin tapered head for easy insertion.