S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 06

Story Info
Gabbie's third escorting client has a strap-on!
7.3k words
4.49
7.4k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of sex work, with potentially various guest kinks in different chapters depending on the client. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various stories all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College.

Chapter 6

Gabbie got home midmorning from the slumber party of the night before, and decided to take a bath to relax and reflect on the evening. She had enjoyed spending time with Kayla's friend group, but it was undeniable that the highlight of the evening wasn't any of the socialising, but the threesome she had with the desi girl and her trans friend.

As the teen bathed, she caressed her fingers over her nipples, feeling twinges of pleasure from their touch accentuated by the warm water while recalling what it had felt like to have her butthole pleasured by Roselina's tongue, or the taste of the estrocum of the pretty cock she had sucked. However, despite thinking Roselina was one of the prettiest senior girls at high school, Gabbie found herself thinking of Kayla even more. She thought back to how she had sucked on the girl's dark nipples, and the tangy sour flavour of her pussy, and hoped that the flavoursome tart taste would be one that she shall taste again.

The teen thought how skilled the desi girl was at licking pussy, remembering the orgasm her fellow escort had given her, and hoped she would feel Kayla's tongue again too, perhaps when she didn't have a cock in her mouth to distract her attention from the pleasurable sensations of the talented tongue. 'Perhaps I could ask her to teach me to lick pussy better... that way I'll be able to give my clients even more pleasure, and it'd be an excuse to get intimate with Kayla again...'

Gabbie laughed to herself, thinking it was funny that after being a virgin all her life, she now was left wanting still more after a week that included a lesbian orgy with Bianka and the five other escorts in the agency, amazing sex with her first client Tracey, hot domination from her second client Amalie, and an unbelievable threesome. 'It's lucky I got my third client this afternoon to solve this horniness...' Gabbie thought, though knew her longing for sex now wasn't purely from arousal, but that she was developing romantic feelings for her colleague Kayla.

****

Gabbie dressed in casual clothes, not wanting to change into her new sexy white dress yet just to lounge around the house, and made herself lunch then did some homework. She was eagerly awaiting until it was time for her to get ready for her third client, anticipating what the lady called Michelle would be like.

All she knew was that the woman was 61 years old, her oldest client yet, and wanted a session of 'sensual strap-on sex' which the teen eagerly looked forward to though now it was approaching, couldn't pretend she wasn't a little nervous about experiencing phallic penetration for the first time. She had fingers inside of her but knew the dildo would be longer and girthier so hoped that she would enjoy it and that it wasn't painful. She dismissed her doubts by reminding herself that she had taken the escorting job in order to experience as much diverse sex as possible, and trying strap-on sex with a client who wanted it to be 'sensual' should be like starting off in the shallow end rather than plunging in with a client who wanted to fuck her roughly. If she liked it she was sure she'd have more chances to explore penetrative sex, but if not she had confidence Bianka would keep her well supplied with clients who didn't desire it.

****

Gabbie changed into her white dress, and left a note to her mom to say she had gone round Tina's house. She was glad her mother had gone out to the mall so wouldn't see what she was wearing as she wasn't sure how she'd explain the slutty dress, and rather not lie to the woman's face.

Dixie picked her up from the main road as usual, so Gabbie walked down Sapphire Lane in the dress, remembering how Kayla had described it as making her look like a 'slutty angel' with the shortness of the skirt and the cleavage exposed by the halter front of straps crossing over her breasts then round her neck. With her mom out, she realised she could of gotten Dixie to pick her up from her doorstep instead but shrugged to herself, thinking there wasn't any point texting the taxi now.

On the short walk to the main road, Gabbie encountered Sinead and Daniela, two high school seniors who went to Ginerva Academy and also lived on Sapphire Lane, who looked like they were coming home from the gym as they were dressed in sports bras and yoga pants.

"Hey, where are you going in that outfit!" Sinead said, looking the teen up and down.

"To work." Gabbie laughed, blushing a little as she was unsure if the pair had heard about her escorting job but assumed they must have by now.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you work at that escorting place as well as Kayla! You're certainly dressed for the job..."

"Yeah, you look really sexy!" Daniela chipped in. Gabbie smiled then told them that a taxi was waiting for her so continued walking. She wondered if Sinead had been making fun of her slutty dress but shrugged it off as the Irish girl was often a bit mean and bitchy, though she was pleased at the compliment from Daniela and looked forward to having her body gazed at by her older client.

****

For the third time Gabbie found herself knocking at the door of a woman she hadn't met before. This time the house was across the city nearby to the Violet Liberal Arts College where she knew her fellow escort Mitena attended. Gabbie briefly wondered how the Native American girl, who was the first ever pussy she had licked, was getting on in the job and looked forward to an opportunity catching up with her, and her other colleagues, so she could hear about what clients they have had so far.

The door was answered by a Malaysian woman, attractive and elegantly aged with long sleek dark brown hair flecked with grey, lightly tanned skin, deep smile lines, and black rimmed glasses which Gabbie thought looked sexy in a hot professional or academic way. She was around the same height as the teen with a slim body dressed in a dark green blouse tucked into a black ankle length skirt.

"Hello, you must be Gabbie." The woman smiled, which Gabbie thought made her look even more beautiful.

"Yes, are you Michelle?"

The woman nodded, and invited the girl inside. Gabbie couldn't help but think how thrilling her job was, as what other teenaged girl could say they got to have sex with a series of hot older women? If she saw Michelle on the street, she likely would of thought what an attractive woman she was, but would never of imagined herself being in a situation where she got to have sex with the 61 year old Asian brunette.

"Shall we have some tea and chat first? Or do we just get to it?"

"Whatever you like! One of my clients cooked me a meal before we had sex, while with another we just got started pretty much as soon as I was through the door."

"Okay, let's sit in the lounge and have some tea then as I'd like to get to know you a little first."

"Sure." Gabbie agreed, liking the suggestion as though being instantly ordered to lick pussy by Amalie as soon as she arrived was hot, she had enjoyed the intimacy that had built from spending time with Tracey before they had sensual sex, so looked forward to a similar situation with the woman.

"Do you want just black tea or green tea, or would you like to try some Malaysian teh tarik?"

"Teh tarik please." Gabbie said, not sure what it was but like her adventurous attitude with sex, she was always happy to try new kinds of food and drink.

She followed the woman into the kitchen, getting the opportunity to look at her ass which looked like it had always been slim, but grown a little plumper with age.

"Have you ever had it before?"

"Nope, it'll be a day of firsts as I have never had a strap-on inside of me neither..." Gabbie grinned.

"Really? Bianka did say you were inexperienced so to go gentle, which I was planning on anyway as I like things sensual rather than rough but I didn't realise it would be your first ever time!"

"Yes, I was even a virgin a week ago before I started work as an escort! I had sex for the first time in the audition so though I've done it several times since, I've never been penetrated before by something other than fingers or tongue. But don't worry, there won't be a horror show as my hymen broke years ago when I was horse riding on holiday..."

"Oh I wouldn't of been horrified if you had bled, a woman shouldn't be ashamed of things like that happening but it's true the hymen often doesn't last until the first time you have penetrative sex. I remember mine tearing during gymnastics class as school!" Michelle laughed as she boiled some tea leaves. "So you obviously at least know what a strap-on is even if you haven't experienced it but do you know what teh tarik is?"

"Nope." Gabbie laughed.

"It's basically black tea..." Michelle explained, pouring the boiled tea through a sieve to remove the leaves. "But with condensed milk, and a little evaporated milk, added."

The teen watched the older woman pour in a healthy dose of condensed milk then a smaller splash of evaporated milk. "Then rather than mixing with a spoon you do what's called 'pulling'." Michelle said and elegantly but swiftly poured the drink into a different cup then transferred it back to the original one and so on. Gabbie watched, thinking the woman's skilled movements as she poured the drink back and forth, mixing the tea and milk into a frothy finish, was almost hypnotic and hoped that she would be as masterful at lovemaking with a strap-on as she was with 'pulling' teh tarik tea.

"Then finally I tend to pour it over ice." The woman finished, getting some ice cubes to drop into two glasses then pouring the drink into each.

Gabbie laughed and clapped "That felt almost like a performance!"

"Oh it really can be, back in Malaysia, the street vendors have all kinds of tricks they can do as they 'pull' it in elaborate ways."

"It tastes good too." Gabbie said, sipping the drink as she followed the woman into her lounge, which was cosy, with the coffee table and side tables filled with scattered academic books.

Michelle sat on the sofa, and Gabbie almost headed to a comfy looking armchair before opting for the sofa too as she wanted to be close to her client.

"Stop me if this is prying... but what caused you to become an escort? I'm a professor at Violet Liberal Arts College where I study sexology, sexual philosophy, and gender studies so find it fascinating."

"No, I don't mind talking about myself. I could call you Professor rather than Michelle if you like? Pretend that I'm one of your students..."

"Kinky but I think we will just keep with first names today though the taboo roleplay of a professor and student is intriguing."

"Sure, maybe next time." Gabbie laughed, thinking though that she would quite like to do some kind of roleplay with a client some time.

"Anyway, you wanted to know why I chose to become an escort? It's simply because I was getting teased about being single and a virgin by my friends which made me reflect as though I wasn't interested in having a girlfriend or any kind of romantic commitment..." Gabbie realised she had used past tense to describe her feelings towards a romantic commitment, thinking about how that might be changing with Kayla. "...because I thought it would tie me down when I wanted to be able to experiment with different lovers when I'm young, however I realised that with my policy not to date meant I wasn't getting any of these experience anyway... So when I saw the job advert for Bianka's new agency, I jumped at the opportunity! After all it was basically a way to get the experiences I wanted, and to be paid for it too!"

"Wow, that's fantastic, I think it's great you are exploring your sexuality, and getting paid to do it at the same time is even better! What have you learnt about yourself so far?"

"Mmm..." Gabbie thought back over her experiences with Bianka, Mitena and the other escorts, Tracey, Amalie, Kayla, and Roselina. "I suppose that I've found I really love savouring the taste of different pussies after discovering they have different flavours as well as tasting ass and girl cock too. That being dominated is fun and I would never say no to being bossed around by a stern icy lover, but think I prefer more intimate sex with someone warm and tenderly passionate... I also like the wildness of group sex though appreciate it being one on one so I can focus on the desires and pleasure of my lover effectively. I like learning new things from mature women but also found I have as much to learn from girls my own age too... um, what else... oh I also like the feeling of dressing sexy for someone else, picking my clothes to be gazed at in them..."

Gabbie found it hot to be talking about her sexuality with the beautiful older professor of sexology who was listening intently, intrigued as she sipped her tea.

"It sounds like you've already have had such varied sexual adventures! I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying yourself as I don't think there is anything more exciting than a woman discovering herself sexually. And as you brought it up, I have indeed been appreciating that sexy dress you picked to wear for me..."

"Glad you like it as you're the first client I've worn it for! So how about yourself? For example, why out of everything you could of picked to do with me did you decide you want to sensually fuck me with a strap-on?" Gabbie said, interested to hear what was behind the woman's desire.

"Well, I suppose it's a little to do with rejecting sexual scripts which are basically sexual acts that have become to be seen rigidly as the 'norm'... for example penis in vagina sex is typically the sexual script of cis-heterosexual lovers while taking it in turns to pleasure one another's pussies is the typical script of cis-lesbian lovemaking. However after going through menopause I've found my physical sex drive has decreased, so thought why continue to follow the sexual script of having my pussy licked when I can get more pleasure and enjoyment, which of course is the focus of sex for me as I'm not having it for a 'functional' reason like reproduction, from doing something else. I find the thought of penetrating another woman exciting and novel, and always enjoyed the sensation of control it gave me at the same time as feeling like I was a 'giver' to my lover."

"I agree, sex should be whatever feels good for the people involved rather than some defined series of actions they follow because that's seen as the 'way to do it' even if they'd rather do other things. We should have our pussies licked because we enjoy it because it feels pleasurable or intimate, and not just because it's been normalised as being what us lesbians do. If we don't feel like it one day then we shouldn't just do it for the sake of it, but do the things we actually want to do! I suppose I always kinda thought that but never really formulated it as an idea until you expressed that perspective!" Gabbie said excitedly, impressed how the woman's words had put into place her own jumbled thoughts on sexuality as being something to explore, rather than something to just perform to a script.

"I wish the students in my lectures were all as keen to engage with the idea!" Michelle laughed.

"Maybe they would be if they knew it was leading to you fucking them with a strap-on..." Gabbie grinned mischievously.

"I also strongly think sex should be a collaborative and communicative experience between the participants so though I'm aware you may not of chosen to have sex with me outside your escorting job, I do want you to tell me if you don't like something we do or equally if you there is something you'd enjoy more of rather than me getting dictatorial control..."

"My biggest turn ons are trying new things and pleasing my lovers so happy to fulfil whatever fantasies you have without you having to worry too much about me, but don't worry I would speak up if there was something I didn't like. After all you'd have brought a sex doll if you didn't want to have sex with a living responsive human!"

"Fantastic, what I like to hear. Oh, would you like some more tea?" Michelle said, noticing the teen had finished her cup.

"It was yummy but I think I want to get started on something else delicious now..." Gabbie said, leaning towards Michelle to tentatively kiss her softly on the lips while reaching up with her hand to softly run her fingers through the older woman's long sleek dark hair. Their lips parted slightly as they continued to kiss, and Gabbie felt the professor's hand caress over her back, shivering a little in anticipation as she felt the woman's touch on her bare skin.

"You taste unsurprisingly delicious." Michelle, smiled, licking her lips a little when their first kiss broke.

"Oh, I think its probably just your tea still on my lips!" Gabbie laughed. "Could I see what the strap-on looks like please? Not saying to rush to getting it inside me but I am a little curious to see one in the flesh... well in the silicone or whatever they're made of!"

"Of course." Michelle said, standing up briefly to fetch a discreet leather bag from a side table before returning to the sofa to unzip it, taking out the strap-on which she showed to the teen. It was a slender purple silicone cock on a black harness, with a slightly bulbous head but otherwise a fairly abstract phallic shape that wasn't trying to mimic a cock realistically, not having fake balls or veiny shaft that Gabbie had seen some dildos having when they sometimes appeared in movies. She compared it to the memory of Roselina's penis, thinking the toy was probably a little longer than the girl's feminine cock though still not intimidatingly thick or huge. It was certainly conceivable that she could take it inside of her. The teen still felt a little nervous but was sure Michelle would be gentle.

"Does it look okay?"

"Yeah, and I'm sure I'm in good hands... figuratively but lets make it literally too!" Gabbie grinned and leant in to kiss the woman again, who got the hint and caressed her hand over the teen's body, feeling the girl's breast that was partially exposed by the halter straps of her white dress. She put her hand on top of the woman's, encouraging Michelle to squeeze her breast and moaning at the feel of the firm groping fingers.

"I wish I had breasts like these..." Michelle murmured between kisses. "Though they look amazing in that dress, I can't wait to see them without it..."

"I can't wait to show you..." Gabbie said, deeply kissing the Malaysian woman, aroused at the older woman complimenting her body. "But I'm even more excited for you to get that blouse off so I can see yours."

Michelle laughed. "I think it sounds like we're both wearing too much clothing!"

"How about we take turns removing items?" Gabbie suggested playfully.

"Sure, youngest goes first!"

"Fine." Gabbie laughed, shuffling back from the woman a little, and leaning back on the sofa, raising her left knee so she could reach her high heel while hoping the position gave the woman a peek up her short dress to see her white thong. She unfastened her high heel then shifted position to unclasp the other heel too.

"A little cheaty!"

Gabbie shrugged with a cheeky smile. "Your turn..."

Michelle wasn't wearing shoes, so she opted to unzip her long skirt, then pulled it off to reveal her slender legs which were clad in sheer black stockings held up by a garter belt above her black panties.