Sabrina & Jon - Tell Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wicked thought struck Sabrina, as she used her free hand to reach for her phone while her stroking hand picked up the pace in anticipation.

***

Jesse huffed on her couch as she noticed her Netflix had come back up.

"Finally."

Before she could give it her full attention, she noticed her phone ringing. Her mind clicked as she saw the number, answering it quickly to converse with her best friend, the only one who knew her secret identity as Psiana, who she trusted more than anyone else.

"Hey girlfriend, home alone tonight?" the cheerful voice greeted.

"Hey silly," Jesse greeted back. "Yeah, just me and binge-watching tonight. Or attempted. Did your Netflix go out too?"

"Yeah, mine just came back up. But I've been pre-occupied with this wild story I just heard."

"Wild, huh? How wild?"

"Put it this way, you should really concentrate on this one. I mean really concentrate. Concentrate. Concentrate fully and well on everything I have to tell you."

Jesse did before she realized she started, feeling the wild story become more real, more perilous as reality warped around her until she was dressed as Psiana, coming off the high of a magical trance, bound to it somewhat, connected to fellow heroes still under a devious spell, fearing she was the conduit for the spell. She knew why she was there, to satisfy the whims of the magical deviant who tricked her. She could sense beyond explanation that she was the inevitable key to everyone's eventual orgasm, including the witch herself. And if she was already in as deep as she was, fighting her was likely a forgone conclusion.

Dread and elation rocked her body and mind as she heard a breathless whisper giving an irresistible command.

"Tell Me..."

12