Sabrina Moves In

Story Info
Love lost Love Gained.
1.3k words
3.9
7.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my name is Todd recently I got engaged to the love of my life Sophia with my Brown hair blue eyes and her Blonde hair brown eyes I thought our children would look adorable.

I spent most of my high school years chasing after Sophia I never dated any other girl when I became the starting quarterback for our high school Sophia as the head cheerleader finally agreed to be my girlfriend.

It was two years of pure romance we lost our virginity to each other after senior prom I just knew that I would be spending my entire life with Sophia.

Until, my senior year in college I had to stay an extra year as I was red shirted by the football team so I got an extra year I decided to put it to good use to add to my pursuit of a jurisdoctorate but Sophia was already graduated she promised she would intern nearby for a year then we would buy a house and move where the jobs are but I comeback one day after practice.

Envelope taped to the door simply said:

I'm Sorry.

Sophia

The apartment was empty, nothing left furniture and everything was gone legally we owned everything together I could sue but my heart hurt way too much to ever want to see her again.

After a week of my best friend Ken helping to replace some furniture he spotted me some food and a mini fridge just basic necessities I realized without Sophia I'm never going to be able to afford rent I have a whole year left my parents had no money I'm here completely on a football scholarship.

I knew I wasn't being drafted to the NFL as I'm too small but good enough to play in college that's why I used the scholarship to become a lawyer but I needed to find a roommate fast. My friend Ken knew somebody desperately looking for a place but it was a girl I had no room to be picky so I offered to meet her.

She came the next day as soon as I saw her I knew this would work she was the polar opposite of Sophia dark skin full lips curvy hair and a nice big... smile it what I'll say but not what I noticed her name is Sabrina Gomez.

Sabrina had such a calm cool demeanor about her she knew my situation I made it clear I would respect her privacy and we can compromise on shower times which there was one and a bath she told me she had strict alone time for the bath as it was therapeutic to her she even told me it'd be good for as I'm an athlete she's in college learning to become a professional physical trainer and physical therapist inside my head I was kind of dancing a happy dance thinking of her giving me sexy massages just awoken something in me and my pants.

The very first night Sabrina gave me my first massage. Come in she said I opened the door to her room which she already personalized looking completely beautiful mostly it was starry lights to set an ambience as she said it calms people plus her paintings by her and artists mostly landscapes.

Sabrina took one look at me and frowned Todd she smiled are you shy? I nodded in response Sabrina sighed walking up to me here you can't get a massage with your clothes on her perfume was unbelievable made me think of a field of flowers her silky hair kept brushing my body as she got me out of my pants down to nothing but boxers much better she smiled twinkles in her beautiful brown eyes.

Sabrina stood there a few minutes enjoying the view of my physique as it was peak condition she furrowed looking down I was starting to get excited as her lips were visibly wet. Do you mind if I examine you as I didn't think much I nodded thanks she smiled her hand went to behind my thigh she felt my muscles hmm she went as she ran her hand higher I was getting nervous my friend was definitely waking up it really jolted when she started groping my ass.

Your Glutes need work she said casually you can do yoga with me every morning if you want she rose up to face me again handing me a blindfold I agreed as seeing her in yoga pants definitely sounded exciting.

I laid on the table she ran her hands all over me as my ears filled with sounds of the rainforest it was so soothing and relaxing I actually fell asleep a little then I got a gentle kiss on my forehead her lips by my ear wake up sweety I'm finished her lips felt so soft no idea why she did that but I loved being woken that way, Sophia actually sometimes hit my face to wake me up sometimes.

The more time I spent with Sabrina I realized Sophia was nothing but a horrible bitch that didn't deserve the years I wasted on her thinking about her made me so mad so I avoided it I learned she left me for a professor she sold everything so she could go with him abroad she was living with him in Palermo Italy I was kinda hoping their love boat got attacked by sharks but otherwise I didn't care anymore.

Sabrina not only helped with my workouts but my flexibility she uses yoga to make limbs more nimble it increased my passing accuracy and my ability to throw while scrambling every practice I came home with bruises Sabriba would always help me with my sores or my cuts.

Over the period of the few months Sabrina has lived with me I honestly found myself falling in love with her I had no idea what to do so I bought some flowers roses of course then I planned to tell her how I felt that night my friend Ken wished me good luck.

When I got home she was in the bath I never ever bothered her when she took her baths but for some reason I decided I wanted to see her to tell her how I feel so i lightly knocked at first she didn't respond then she softly said come in Todd.

I walked in kind of closing my eyes out of respect to her open your eyes sweety she chuckled she was in a big bubble bath may help you? She smiled I uhm have something to tell you are those for me she pointed at the roses yes they are I smiled I think I love you Sabrina it sounds silly but...

Sabrina motioned to stop talking she smiled come in the bath she smiled I didn't even hesitate I was out of my clothes in a heartbeat she looked at me with her eyes with damn why in the hell did she leave you when you have a cock like that embarrassed I forgot Sophia was the only woman that ever seen it. Is it that big? I asked her hand ran the length making it instantly hard.

Sabrina pulled me by cock into the bath never letting me go she kept stroking me under the bath her lips found mine those lips were so soft I only ever kissed Sophia compared to Sabrina it was like kissing a dead fish Sabrina had so much style in kissing her tongue was doing amazing things to me I was enraptured in complete passion with Sabrina.

Just then I felt a kiss on my forehead my eyes opened Sabrina had to of noticed I was hard as a rock I was dreaming of fucking her in the bath while getting a massage.

I really love my new roommate.