Sabrina's New Coven

Story Info
Sabrina finds herself in a new town, trying new things.
5.3k words
4.67
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Riverdale. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place during Season 6 of Riverdale, but there are no real spoilers.

*****

Sabrina Spellman loved her life in Greendale, but there was something very, familiar and soothing about Riverdale. Like she had lived here before, in a past life, or something. Or, perhaps, she was destined to live here in the future? Or something very significant was going to happen to her here. Like reconnecting with an old friend, and making new ones.

Which definitely felt like the case tonight, as after doing a favour for a friend, Cheryl Blossom, they then went to a diner called Pop's, where she met up with Cheryl's girlfriend Toni Topaz, and their friends, Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. All of whom felt familiar to her. Although she couldn't help notice something was off with her old friend.

"Cheryl, are you feeling all right?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes." Cheryl quickly replied, before questioning, "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing," Sabrina lied, before admitting, "It's just, you seem a bit, I don't know, on edge?"

"Well, I'm quite alright, thank you." Cheryl said dismissively.

Which wasn't exactly convincing, especially because they ended up having that exchange several times during the course of the night. Which was one of the reasons for Sabrina staying much longer than she originally intended. That, and she found she had got a lot to talk about, especially with the girls. Archie and Jughead were nice enough, but she barely noticed when they left, as she was so deep in conversation.

Although, them leaving together to make her wonder if everyone in this town was gay. Because Cheryl and Toni were pretty open with each other, and while they were less obvious, Betty and Veronica were also obviously a thing. However, Sabrina would've never guessed the true nature of their relationship, and she was shocked to find out.

"Seriously, what?" Sabrina pushed, then quickly added, "And don't say nothing, because something has clearly been up all night."

Cheryl blushed, hesitated, then dismissed the accusation, "I'm fine. It's just... you wouldn't understand."

"Try me." Sabrina pushed, before sighing, and insisting, "Cheryl, you're my friend. If there's anything I can do to help you, just tell me. Okay?"

"Be careful what you wish for." Veronica quipped.

"Oh, I actually have some experience with wishes getting out of hand." Sabrina quipped back, before raising an eyebrow, "But I'm curious what you mean."

"Nothing." Veronica again quipped, making it very clear it wasn't nothing.

"I wish people would stop saying that." Sabrina grumbled, hating herself for it, as it left an opening for a bad joke.

Instead of taking it, Veronica offered, "Do you really want to know?"

"Ronnie!" Betty warned anxiously.

"Yes." Sabrina said without hesitation, then pushed, "Please? Whatever it is, just tell me. I won't judge. I've seen all kinds of things, so there's no way you can shock me."

"Oh, is that so?" Betty questioned, sounding offended.

"Challenge, accepted." Veronica grinned wickedly, before shamelessly revealing, "Cheryl is on edge, because it's her turn to be gang banged tonight. And I'm sure she really does appreciate seeing you. And don't get me wrong, it's been fun. It really has. But... well, you're holding us up, and poor Cheryl just wants to get to the after party."

"Oh..." Sabrina replied with a noticeable blush.

"So..." Veronica grinned wickedly again, "Did we shock you?"

"Well, it's peculiar. I'll give you that." Sabrina said dismissively, surprising everyone with her quick recovery, "But there used to be orgies at my old school on the daily. And, as I'm guessing it's just the four of you, those orgies were probably a lot wilder. Unless of course, I'm wrong, and there are more of you on the way? Some boys, perhaps?"

"No, it's just the four of us." Toni admitted, before quickly pointing out, "But, while I don't know you as well as my girl Cheryl, I'm guessing you didn't take part in those orgies."

"Guilty, as charged." Sabrina admits sheepishly.

"Do you wish you would have?" Toni pushed.

"Toni!" Betty warned, even smacking her friend's arm as punishment.

"I'm just asking questions." Toni protested.

"It's fine. I owe you all that much, at least." Sabrina admitted hesitantly, then after a long hesitation also admitted, "No. That wasn't something I wanted. And I was so young. And I didn't even like the people in it."

"What about us?" Cheryl questioned, "Do you like us?"

"Well, of course." Sabrina said dismissively, before raising an eyebrow, "What... what are you asking, exactly?"

"Yes, Cheryl." Betty interrupted with annoyance, "What are you asking?"

"Relax, cousin." Cheryl said dismissively, before pointing out, "It's a nice gesture. If you don't want to join in, you don't have too. But it seems a little strange to complain about the possibility of five way fun, when you're regularly engaging in foursomes. Foursomes, I remind you, where you sodomize your own cousin, no less."

There was a long pause, in which Betty blushed bright red, and Sabrina stared in disbelief at the other woman, before the witch had to admit, "Okay, you win. Your foursomes are wilder than my school's orgies. I think. I mean, the weird sisters were definitely closer than they should be, but they weren't actually related, so..."

"Cheryl is exaggerating." Veronica quickly came to her girlfriend's defence, "She does that, a lot."

"Right." Betty said, trying to calm herself, "We're not even second cousins. I don't think. So it doesn't count."

"If you say so..." Toni said dismissively, before quickly adding, "But let's get back on track here, shall we? I get you weren't down with fucking half your school. Especially when you had to see them every day. But that's not the case with us. And as you said, you actually like us. So how about it. Feel like joining the fun tonight? Or just watching, perhaps?"

"I..." Sabrina hesitated, before admitting, "I don't know. It's, it's not really my thing."

"Girl on girl?" Veronica questioned.

"Group sex." Sabrina admitted, and then after another brief hesitation admitted, "Although, I can't say I've experienced that either."

"But you want too?" Veronica grinned.

"Well..." Sabrina hesitated.

"That's a yes." Cheryl said dryly.

"Of course, there is a difference between wanting to, and actually doing it." Toni pointed out, before then adding, "And we get it. It's a big step. So if you just want to watch, that's fine. Or if you want to pass completely, that's fine too. Although, there is a third option. One in which you get a little, preview, of what you would be in for tonight."

"Meaning?" Betty questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Meaning, since Cheryl can't seem to wait, how about you have some fun with her, right now?" Toni offered.

"Ooooooooooh, I like that." Cheryl beamed happily, "Let's do that,"

"I own the diner." Veronica quickly chimed in, "I can kick everyone else out, if I want too. Or, you can just put on a show, if you want. Trust me, the customers will love it."

"Or use a spell to cloak us, or freeze time?" Cheryl suggested, "Whatever makes you feel comfortable."

There was a brief pause, then Sabrina just had to laugh. And to think, she thought that a visit Riverdale would be a nice break from the craziness of her life in Greendale. Where, it should be noted, she had indeed received this kind of offer before. And if she was being honest with herself, despite her dislike for the people involved, part of her had actually considered it then. And now?

Now the more she thought about it, the more she found it appealing. Especially with dearest Cheryl, who had the kind of body made for fucking. But could Sabrina really go through with this? Although, after dying and coming back to life multiple times, saving the world and defeating The Devil himself, when shouldn't she indulge?

"You guys are crazier than the weird sisters." Sabrina finally chuckled.

"That's a yes." Veronica beamed, confident in her interpretation of Sabrina's tone.

There was another brief pause, then Sabrina turned to Betty, and questioned her, "You're really okay with this?"

"Why are you asking me?" Betty protested, "I'm not the one who's dating the bitch."

"No, but she is your cousin, or whatever. And you seemed to be the most uncomfortable. Even more than me, the girl who hasn't done this before." Sabrina explained.

Yet another pause, then Betty grumbled, "Yes, it's fine. You know what? It's better than fine. Butt fuck Cheryl in the middle of Pop's, and make sure it's good and hard. I wanna see that bitch get what she deserves."

"So do I." Toni beamed happily.

"So, you really are okay with this?" Sabrina questioned.

"Of course." Toni said dismissively, before explaining, "I know what my girl needs. Mmmmmmmmm, and I love giving it to her. Even when it's not me doing it."

"Enough talk!" Cheryl then blurted out.

Despite everything that had just been discussed, Sabrina was still surprised to see Cheryl getting up and out of the booth, so she could start stripping right there in the middle of the restaurant. Something she wouldn't have thought the high and mighty Cheryl Blossom would ever do. Of course, the blonde wouldn't have thought that the redhead would be such a shameless lesbian slut either.

Especially one who loved it up the ass this much. But Sabrina wasn't quite a shameless, so, before following suit, she enchanted the area around them, so they wouldn't be seen or heard. And she conjured up a strap-on cock around her waist, and some lube in her hand, so the others could watch her properly preparing the cock.

"So..." Sabrina said, "Cheryl Blossom is the kind of slut who loves it in the butt?"

"Yes, I am." Cheryl admitted proudly, before offering, "Do you want me to prove it?"

"Yes..." Sabrina said softly, curious to see where this was going.

"As you wish, Mistress Sabrina." Cheryl replied cheekily, before turning around and bending over the table.

"Wow..." Sabrina murmured, staring with disbelief at the prize in front of her.

"Make sure you rim her first." Betty insisted nervously, blushed, and then protested, "What? It'll help them both. And it will be fun to watch."

Cheryl was fairly certain she didn't need anything except a bit of lube, given how frequently used that slutty little hole was. Also, there was the fact that she had been overwhelmingly horny all day long, both thinking about that, and the fact that there was a butt-plug stretching her most private hole. Which in turn, also had her nice and prepared. Something that she was happy to show off to Sabrina.

First, she let her admire those well-rounded cheeks for a few long minutes, before slowly reaching back and spreading them wide apart. Something which never failed to entice Toni and their other friends, and Cheryl was delighted to find that Sabrina seemed to be the same way. Yes, it was possible this would be too overwhelming for her, but Cheryl was delighted to see that wasn't the case.

If it was, she would happily eat Sabrina's pussy. In fact, it was surprising that the witch hadn't asked for that. Even a little disappointing, as she was very willing to do that. Although, at the same time, Cheryl Blossom's favourite thing in the world was getting fucked in the ass, so she wasn't about to complain if her old friend wanted to jump straight into a butt fucking.

Which was apparently the case, their earlier words clearly having an effect on the witch, given after a few long seconds of staring, Sabrina closed the distance between them, grabbed hold of that butt-plug and pulled it all the way out. For a moment, Cheryl thought this meant that she was about to be anally defiled right away. This got her very excited, but it wasn't that surprising when the plug was returned to her slutty little shit hole.

This was a technique the others frequently used to make sure she was ready for an anal pounding. One she very much enjoyed, even if it couldn't compare to having a much bigger dildo stretching her ass hole out. Especially, whenever the butt-plug was pulled to the widest part of it and thus stretching her back door, as wide as it possibly could.

Something which Sabrina, like the others before her, held in place for a few long seconds, before either pulling it out of the way, or pushed it all the way back in again. Fuck, it felt so good. Oh yes, Cheryl was already whimpering, moaning and crying out in pure pleasure from this latest sodomy. Even if it was nowhere near enough for an anal whore of her calibre.

Hell, it was not long before Cheryl was biting her lip to prevent herself from begging Sabrina just to butt fuck her already. And if it had been Toni, Betty or even Veronica, she definitely would have. But no, this was someone who hadn't done this before, therefore, she had to take it easy on her. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for this long, slow, torturous teasing that she was currently receiving.

Especially because it was the kind of thing she received during a public ass fucking. Although sadly, given the lack of reaction from the people around them, it was likely Sabrina really had cast some kind of spell. Then again, it was hot to be getting away with something like this. Especially when she got what she really wanted.

Sabrina finally pulled the plug away from Cheryl, and after a brief moment of contemplation, she offered it to Betty with a wicked smile on her face. Betty gave her a look in return, before taking that butt-plug, and shoving it straight into Veronica's mouth. Something which caused Veronica to let out a loud cry, followed by a long moan, of pure pleasure, while poor Cheryl whimpered in disappointment.

Lord, these girls were twisted. Then again, so was Sabrina, given that she found herself trying to make it up to her old friend, by burying her face in between her ass cheeks, and began to slide her tongue all over that wide open ass hole, and even ended up pushing her tongue inside it.

If someone had told her she would be doing this, only an hour ago, Sabrina would've been revolted at the idea. Perhaps even cast a spell on the person suggesting that she would ever do such a thing. And yet, here she was, licking the inside of another girl's ass. And the worst part, was that she was actually enjoying it. Oh fuck, Cheryl's rectum walls tasted much better than they had any right too.

Then again, that just maybe the mental high talking. Whatever the case, Sabrina actually found herself tongue fucking that loosened whore hole for a few long minutes, before deciding that was all the preparation she could do which would be effective. Or maybe she was just so turned on, she could no longer resist the temptation to swap her tongue for her cock.

Arguably, she should have used fingers first, even though that the others obviously constant used this fuck hole and the plug, so there wasn't much for more her fingers could do. Not unless she was looking to fist the shameless anal whore, which at this point wasn't out of the question.

However, she was committed to the idea of using the strap-on, which given half a chance, easily slid through that loosened shit hole, and deep into Cheryl's shit-pipe. Something which Sabrina tried to do as slowly as possible, but given just how easy the anal penetration was, she pretty much lost her mind that for certain. Especially given the loud cry that the ridiculously slutty butt slut that was Cheryl Blossom let out.

The shameless butt whore then continued letting out happy sounds, even as Sabrina gave a series of hard thrusts, which buried the full length of that big dick into the redhead's rectum. Oh fuck, her good friend of many lifetimes Cheryl Blossom eagerly took every inch within her bowels. That greedy little hole swallowing that cock like it had been starving for it. Every inch, in a matter of seconds.

Over and over again, some variation of those words echoed in the overwhelmed witch's mind, as she stared in disbelief at where her thighs were pressed against those well-rounded cheeks. Then she received some verbal encouragement from Veronica, which momentarily had her embarrassed about her behaviour, before doubling down on doing something she could have never imagined herself doing before, fucking another girl in the ass.

"Finally!" Veronica mocked, startling Sabrina in the process, "I thought you would never finish stuffing that ass."

"Cheryl can take it up the butt much faster than that." Betty explained, before giving a disgusted look to her cousin, "She's a total slut."

"Hell yeah she is! Mmmmmmmm, my girl is a total anal slut." Toni agreed proudly, before pushing, "And now she wants you to fuck her. Isn't that right, Cheryl?"

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck my slutty little butt!" Cheryl moaned shamelessly, before quickly adding, "I love it, I love it, I love it. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I love having an ass full of cock. It feels sooooooooooo gooooooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm fuck! But I want more! I need it, need you to fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck my ass!

Please Sabrina, butt fuck me! Pound that booty like the little anal slut I am! Oh yes! Oh my God, slam fuck my fucking whore hole! Please... Mistress Sabrina, fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeee, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

Cheryl rarely got such a quick butt stuffing, but she was definitely grateful for it. Oh yes, it was a wonderful change of pace, and one which actually caused her pain from being anally violated, which was rarity for her now. Admittedly, it was the kind of pain she got off on, but it was still impressive. Then to make things perfect, 'Mistress Sabrina' chose that moment to come to a stop.

The moment every inch of that big dick was inside the redhead's tailpipe. AKA, pure heaven for a shameless butt slut. Because make no mistake, she was looking forward to getting ass fucked. Hell, she was living for it, at this point. However, with a girl cock buried as deep as it could go into her bowels, Cheryl Blossom finally felt complete again.

Having a butt-plug inside her most taboo and intimate hole was great, but it would always be a poor substitute for something which could really stretch her out. Hell, butt-plugs were really just a way to tease her, and prepare for this moment. The moment where she got to serve her true purpose in life, as an anal whore.

Toni and the others had shown her that was what she was for, and Cheryl could never repay that debt. But it was thrilling to have another chance to prove that by taking a girl outside their group into her bottom. And one which she felt that she had a connection with, despite being separated for so very long. Which was a connection she savoured, particularly when Sabrina was stuffing her back passage full of dick.

While there was part of her which wanted to be just fully stuffed with unmoving cock forever, Cheryl definitely let out a joyful cry when Sabrina started thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to pump in and out of her slutty little back door. Really, the only downside, was that pretty much instantly, any discomfort was gone, robbing her of the twisted enjoyment that she got from it.

Although, it was impossible to complain, given the overwhelming ecstasy which replaced it. God, it felt so good, that Cheryl swore that she was going to cum in record time. Mostly, the blonde was getting excited, especially when she pushed the redhead's hands away from those cheeks.

For a while, Sabrina seemed very happy to spread them herself, so she could continue to get the best possible look at her dildo sliding in and out of that obscenely stretched shit hole. However, it wasn't long before she was squeezing that well-rounded flesh, and smacking it. Probably hard enough to turn Cheryl's lilywhite cheeks the same colour as her hair.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers
12