Sacred Arse Hospital Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex adventures at everyone's favourite hospital.
10.2k words
4.33
2.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What goes around...?

What goes around, comes around, as the late great Justin Timberlake once sang.

"Dude. Justin Timberlake isn't dead." Turk then said, as if he could read JD's thoughts.

"Oh?! Then who am I thinking of?!" JD asked back, looking very confused.

It was an unusually calm morning at Sacred Arse Hospital, and as the brothers of destruction, which is what Doctor Cox called them...

"Cool! Like the wrestlers, right?!" asked JD quietly, shortly after Doctor Cox had said it.

"No. He means, we kill a lot of our patients." Whispered Turk back.

"Oh." Muttered JD disappointed.

Anyway, as they strolled down the hallway, they reached a door to a certain patient's room, and then it was time to go their separate ways.

"See you later chocolate bear!" JD said cheerily.

"On the flip side!" replied Turk, sounding so cool.

Turk then continued down the hall, before JD turned to the door, took hold of the handle, turned it, and strolled in.

He then stopped and gasped in disbelief, when he saw Eliot, his friend and current rival at the hospital, taking care of his patient.

The hot slim blonde doctor, was gently fondling his mature patient's large impressive breasts, and as she massaged those pale beautiful globes she asked "How does that feel, Mrs Boobalaza?"

"Oh, wonderful doctor!" replied the ginger headed hot patient, with soft happy moan.

"Excuse me! But... what's going on here?" JD asked, looking rather perplexed, before adding "This my patient!"

Eliot looked over at him, blew the blonde bangs out of her eyes and replied "Yeah, well, as you were late in, Doctor Cox told me to take care of 'your patient' instead!"

"But he can't do that! This my patient!" replied JD angrily back.

"Well, he did, and if you really want to settle this, then let's just ask the patient shall we?" retorted Eliot back.

She then continued to massage Mrs Boobalaza's big soft pillowy breasts, and as she did, the older woman moaned out in delight, and then said "Oh, she's definitely my doctor! She's definitely my doctor!"

Eliot then grinned, before JD let out a frustrated angry groan, and then swiftly turned and walked out of the room.

Meanwhile, Eliot continued to massage Mrs Boobalaza's breasts, and after a minute or two of fondling them with her soft slim hands, she said "I think I need to test the sensitivity in your nipples?!"

She then leant in, clamped her little lips around those big pink corks, and started sucking on them.

The older ginger headed woman moaned louder in pleasure, as Eliot's eager mouth sucked firmly on her boobs, and as that hot blonde doctor did that, Mrs Boobalaza slid a hand down between her naked thighs.

"Oh Doctor Reid!" she then moaned, as she started to touch herself.

Mrs Boobalaza then eagerly fingered her own wet pussy, rubbing her soft bald mound firmly, as Eliot happily continued to suck on her big round tits.

As they continued on like this, Mrs Boobalaza then slid three digits deep into her own little wet hole, and then started to pump her mature pussy, and pretty quickly, she started to moan louder in excitement.

"Oh shit yeah! Oh shit yeah!" she exclaimed in delight.

For a good few minutes they continued like that, until Eliot lifted her mouth from Mrs Boobalaza's breasts and said "They feel pretty normal, but I think I should check the rest of you!"

"Oh yes!" replied the older woman keenly.

Eliot then grinned, before she lowered her blonde head down towards Mrs Boobalaza's pussy, and as Mrs Boobalaza's moved her hand out of her went warm cunt, Eliot's mouth took its place.

The older patient then instantly moaned in pleasure, as Eliot eagerly began licking her pussy, keenly rubbing her little wet tongue, all over Mrs Boobalaza's pink moist lips.

"Oh yes Doctor! Oh yes!" exclaimed Mrs Boobalaza in delight.

Eliot happily licked her patient's bald little pussy for a good minute or two, before she then pushed her tongue deeper into Mrs Boobalaza's little moist cunt.

"Oh yeah!" Mrs Boobalaza moaned in pleasure, as Eliot slid her wet tongue into her warm little hole.

The hot young doctor then repeatedly poked Mrs Boobalaza's pussy with her tongue, eagerly plunging it into her and tasting her juices, and as she did this, the older woman moan more in excitement.

As Eliot was happily tonguing Mrs Boobalaza's pussy, checking it was all okay, her ginger headed patient reached over, and placed a hand on Eliot's flat scrub covered arse, and then began to fondle it.

Doctor Reid instantly moaned a little as she felt her patient touching her rear, before she lifted her mouth from Mrs Boobalaza's pussy, and said "Hey. I thought I was checking you out?"

Mrs Boobalaza grinned back and continued to fondle her young doctor's tight little rear, and as she did, Eliot moaned softly in delight.

For a good minute Mrs Boobalaza happily caressed Eliot's little butt through her work trousers, before she then moved her hand up, and then slid it down, inside Eliot's blue scrub bottoms.

Eliot's immediately moaned louder, as her hot older patient, moved her soft warm hand over her bare soft arse cheeks, and down, between her slim thighs.

"Oh, yeah!" Eliot then groaned in pleasure, as she felt Mrs Boobalaza slide her slim fingers, onto her soft bald mound.

Mrs Boobalaza's fingers then started rub Eliot's sweet smooth pussy, brushing back and forth over her little pink lips, and as they did, the blonde doctor moaned more in delight.

For a while, Eliot stood beside her patient's bed, letting her caress her pussy, as she enjoyed what the older woman was doing to her, until finally, she remembered she should get back to her examination, and eagerly began taking off her scrubs.

Kicking off her white trainers, she then pushed down her blue scrub bottoms, before quickly pulling off her dark blue scrub top, and in seconds, was completely naked.

"I think I need to give you, a complete check!" Eliot then said keenly.

"Whatever you say Doctor Reid!" replied Mrs Boobalaza happily back, as she stared up at her hot slim body, with her perky round C-cup boobs, flat toned stomach, and bald little pussy.

Eliot then climbed onto her patient's bed, laid over her hot naked body, facing the other way, before she then lowered her little mouth back down, between Mrs Boobalaza's thighs.

Her older ginger patient instantly moaned in delight, as Eliot began licking her pussy again, and then after a moment, Mrs Boobalaza lifted her head, stuck out her tongue, and began licking Eliot's sweet little mound too.

Both women happily licked each other's bald little pussies, rubbing their wet tongues over each other's pink little lips, before then slipping them into each other's pink little cracks.

As they began plunging their tongues into each other's warm wet holes, they both started to moan in pleasure again, and eagerly they continued to lick each other's pussies.

After just a few minutes, the little hospital room was soon echoing to the sounds of their excited moans and groans, as they continued to lick each other out, and as they did that, they also started to rock and squirm, on each other's face.

The two naked women, eagerly rubbed their hot little bodies together, as they continued to tongue each other out, but after a while, they gave up licking each other, and just continued to rub themselves against each other.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" groaned Mrs Boobalaza in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" groaned Eliot excitedly.

In their sixty nine position, they keenly continued to brush their bodies against each other, as they desperately tried to reach their peak of excitement, and as they did, the hospital bed squeaked and groaned beneath them.

Then, as their movements began to get more frantic, and they rubbed against each other harder, they both started to race towards their orgasms.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Mrs Boobalaza then cried out excitedly.

"Me too! Me too! Me too!" cried Eliot back.

Wildly now, both women continued rub their naked bodies against each other, eager to cum, and then seconds later Mrs Boobalaza cried "I'm. I'm. I'm..."

"CUMMING!" Eliot then roared, before both women began trembling hard, and moaning wildly and uncontrollably.

Their naked slim bodies jiggled together, as they came excitedly, and for several incredible seconds they had two big orgasms.

Then, finally they stopped, and with a big sigh, relaxed, and for a moment or two they just lay together, trying to catch their breath.

"So, I think everything's good, Mrs Boobalaza!" Eliot then said cheerily.

"Great!" Mrs Boobalaza replied with a happy sigh.

"And if you get another tickly throat, don't hesitate to pop back and see us again!" Eliot then said cheerily.

"Oh, I won't!" replied Mrs Boobalaza with a grin.

Now, outside of the room, down the corridor, and in the doctor's lounge, JD finally found Doctor Cox, and was ready to give him a piece of his mind.

"Doctor Cox!" he said angrily marching towards him.

Doctor Cox was lounging on a sofa watching television, and as JD approached him, he swiftly held up a finger for silence, for a moment.

JD then stood awkwardly for a moment, as Doctor Cox finished watching the latest Sesame Street episode, and when he was done, the older doctor looked up at him, and asked curiously "Yes Matilda, what is it?"

"How could you give away my patient like that? I was in the middle of treating her!" JD then asked angrily.

Doctor Cox rose out of his seat, stared JD in the eye, and replied firmly "No you weren't Sally. You were ten minutes late this morning, because you stopped at the doughnut shop to get the rainbow sprinkle ones, the ones you always get!"

He then wiped the side of JD's face with his finger, before showing him the coloured sprinkles that were still there, and instantly JD looked rather embarrassed, before Doctor Cox then continued "And as I don't want our patients thinking, you only care about them when your hopped up on sugary treats, I gave Mrs Boobalaza to a doctor who was here on time!"

"But she was my patient!" replied JD unhappily.

Doctor Cox stared sternly back at his underling, and replied "Then next time, be here on time, and don't forget to get me a doughnut too!"

He then bopped JD on the head with his newspaper, before he marched out of the room, and after he had gone, JD growled angrily, and muttered "Oh, this isn't over! Revenge will be mine! Will be mine!"

"Dude. You're blocking TV." Todd then said, staring unhappily up at him, from a nearby seat.

"Oh, sorry." Replied JD sheepishly, before quickly moving aside, and then muttering unhappily "Where was I? Oh, yes. Will be mine!"

Now, a few minutes later, Turk who had done his morning lap of the hospital, from the nurses station to the candy machine and back, was now heading to his first patient's room, to actually start some work, when this happened...

Strolling into Ms Beaver's room, who was a hot young black woman, with dyed long red hair, Turk came to abrupt stop when he saw Doctor Cox stood beside the bed of his patient, with his fingers between her slim bare legs, keenly rubbing her bald little mound.

Ms Beaver moaned happily, as she lay back letting Doctor Cox finger her, and as this was happening, Doctor Cox glanced over at Turk, and said cheerily "Oh hey Ghandi!"

"Doctor Cox, what are you doing? This is my patient!" Turk asked curiously.

"No. she was your patient, but as you chose to turn up to work, nearly twenty minutes late now, and seeing how she's in my department, she is now... my patient!" retorted Doctor Cox back.

"But she was my patient first!" retorted Turk back unhappily.

"Okay. I'll tell you what, let's see who she wants treating her shall we?" Doctor Cox replied back, before he asked curiously "Ms Beaver, who do you want as your doctor?"

Ms Beaver moaned happily, as Doctor Cox continued to rub her little brown pussy, before replying "Oh, you Doctor Cox, you!"

Doctor Cox grinned triumphantly, before then saying to Turk "You may leave now!"

Turk sighed unhappily, turned, and trudged out of the room, and as he did, he began to plot his revenge.

Meanwhile, Doctor Cox continued to rub Ms Beaver's little moist mound, before he asked "Ms Beaver, I'm just going to run a whole lot of test's on you, if that's okay?"

"Whatever you want Doc, do whatever you want!" Ms Beaver replied with a pleasurable moan.

Doctor Cox grinned eagerly, before he quickly pulled his hand away from Ms Beaver's pussy, pulled off his white lab coat, and then climbed onto her bed.

Keenly he then crawled between her open legs, and said "I'm just going to check your moisture levels!"

"Okay!" Ms Beaver replied back with a big smile, before Doctor Cox quickly lowered his face, and plunged it between her slim thighs, and began licking at her soft smooth mound.

"Oh yes!" Ms Beaver moaned in delight, as the older man began licking her out.

Doctor Cox ran his big wet tongue all over her little brown lips, happily rubbing them again and again, before he then pushed it into her crack, and instantly, Ms Beaver moaned louder in pleasure.

"Oh yes, doctor! Oh yes!" she exclaimed in delight, as he eagerly thrust his big pink tongue, into her warm wet hole.

Doctor Cox happily bobbed his head up and down, between her thighs, poking his tongue into her repeatedly, and as he did this, she moaned in pleasure repeatedly too.

For a good couple of minutes he happily tongued fucked her, making sure she was definitely moist, until finally he pulled his mouth from her cunt, knelt up, and said eagerly "You seem pretty moist, But I think I need to probe, a little deeper!"

"Okay!" Ms Beaver replied back with a smile.

He then started to take off his clothes, and quickly kick off his trainers too, and once his blue scrub bottoms were pushed off, and his blue scrub top too, he now knelt in front of her completely naked, with a fairly big stiff cock.

Ms Beaver's eyes lit up when she saw it, before he crawled closer to her, placed his big veiny length up against her moist little black pussy, and then eased it into her.

"You'll feel a little discomfort for a moment... and then hopefully, a lot of pleasure!" Doctor Cox then said, with a grin.

Ms Beaver then moaned happily, as Doctor Cox's member slid between her little lips, and then sunk deep into her hole, and when he was most of the way inside of her, he slid his hands around onto her little butt cheeks, and then holding onto her, he started to move his cock back and forth inside of her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Ms Beaver moaned in delight, as Doctor Cox began thrusting in and out of her.

As he did, he then said professionally "Just going to probe you deep, Ms Beaver, make sure you're really nice and wet down there, there's nothing to be worried about!"

"Who's worried? Who's worried?!" replied Ms Beaver moaning happily again.

Doctor Cox then continued to thrust into her, and as he held onto her little ass, and pumped her little wet pussy, Ms Beaver arched her back a little and moaned more in excitement.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried happily.

Doctor Cox happily pumped her firm and deep, plunging his big cock right into her, before swiftly pulling out, and then plunging again.

For some time, he fucked her like that, and Ms Beaver moaned in delight as he did, before he was sure he had probed her enough in that position, and then got her to turn on her side.

As she laid on her side, still impaled on Doctors Cox's dick, he started to pump in and out of her again, and as he did, he said professionally "I'm just going to make sure, we check every angle!"

"Sure! Whatever you say doc!" replied Ms Beaver happily, before moaning in pleasure again.

Doctor then continued to pump his firm length into her, thrusting it deep into her little wet hole, and as he fucked her with long hard strokes, Ms Beaver moaned excitedly in pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed in delight.

"I take it that feels good?" Doctor Cox asked.

"Oh yeah!" Ms Beaver replied, before Doctor Cox continued.

For another minute or more, he kept fucking her in that position, sliding his big firm member in and out of her little brown pussy lips, before he then pulled completely out of her, and got her to roll onto her knees.

Ms Beaver quickly did, and with her head resting on the bed, and her little black rear up in the air, Doctor Cox then knelt up behind her, placed his cock up against her warm wet pussy again, and then slid in.

His hot little patient instantly moaned in delight, as he filled her with his firm dick once more, before he then held onto her hips, and began pumping into her again.

"I'm going to go really deep now, Ms Beaver! Got to make sure you're moist, all the way down!" Doctor Cox then said, as he started thrusting into her even harder than before.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" cried Ms Beaver back, as Doctor Cox fucked her hard.

His rigid length slid deep into her cunt, filling her little hole completely with his member, and Ms Beaver moaned and groaned in pleasure, every time he did that.

"Well, you feel pretty good down there! But, I'm just going to keep going to be sure!" Doctor Cox then said keenly.

"Yes! Yes! Keep going! Please keep going!" cried Ms Beaver, eagerly back.

So, Doctor Cox did, and for another couple of minutes, he happily hammered her little wet pussy, thrusting into her balls deep, and filling her right up with his big length.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Ms Beaver cried out again, as he continued fucking her hard.

Then, as he was relentlessly pumped her hard, and she was crying out in pleasure, he felt his own excitement begin to build.

"Ms Beaver. I'm just going to add some extra moisture into you, to be sure!" Doctor Cox then said, knowing he was close to cumming, as he continued to fuck her.

"Okay! Sure!" Ms Beaver happily replied back.

Doctor Cox then continued to thrust hard and deep into her, and as he rapidly pounded her pussy, he felt his balls start to tighten, and his excitement race towards its inevitable conclusion.

"Nearly there!" he then said, as he kept pumping into her.

Ms Beaver continued to kneel on all fours, with her head buried in the bed sheets, as Doctor Cox rammed his big dick deep into her, and then with one last thrust, he felt his excitement reach its peak.

"OH YEAH!" he then groaned loudly, as he exploded inside of her, and began spurting his big wet load into her.

"Oh Doctor Cox!" cried Ms Beaver, as she felt him cumming inside of her.

Doctor Cox came deep and hard inside his patient, and as he pumped his creamy warm cum into her, she moaned in delight, and rocked on his throbbing cock.

For several glorious seconds, he happily came inside of his hot young patient, filing her wet pussy with more moisture, just to be sure, until finally, with a big sigh, he was done.

"Oh yeah. That'll do it!" he then said happily.

After a moment, to make sure he had squeezed out every drop out into her, he eased his spent cock out of her, and sat back to recover, and as he did, Ms Beaver laid down on her side to rest too.

"Okay Ms Beaver, I'm going to give you the all clear to be discharged, and head home! You'll be absolutely fine now!" he then said happily.

"Thank you Doctor! You were great!" she replied back with a big smile.

"It's what I do!" replied Doctor Cox proudly back.

Now, down the hallway, Turk was still pondering how he was going to revenge on Doctor Cox, when he bumped into JD, literally, and after they both picked themselves up off the floor, he asked "Why are you looking so mad?"

"Doctor Cox gave my hot sexy patient to Eliot!" replied JD unhappily.

"He stole mine too!" Turk replied back.

"We must get revenge, but how?" asked JD curiously.