Sacred Glen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian stood, helped Abbie to her feet. Her skirt dropped back into place, she straightened her bra, and holding her sons' hands headed for the bedroom, where she peeled back the comforter and sheets and wondered: would they fuck her one at a time, would they double-team her? Christian came up from behind, unhooked her bra, unzipped her skirt, let them fall to the floor, reached for her breasts, kissed her neck.

Abbie turned in his arms, kissed his mouth, tasted herself on his tongue, said, "Why am I naked when you boys are dressed," and pulled his shirt over his head. Her hands explored his muscular chest, then she beckoned David to her, kissed him, took his shirt off, fingered the muscles of his torso, pulled his belt free, pushed his pants and boxers down, his penis springing into her hand like a stallion bursting from its pen. They kissed, lips and tongues hungry and active, as she ran her fingers on his cock, then reached for his brother. Christian, who'd dropped his pants, placed her hand on his dick.

She said, "My boys have big beautiful cocks, works of art," fell to her knees, wrapped her fingers on them. Maybe one was a bit thicker, one a tad longer, but both were wonderful. Her eyes dropped to their balls, imagining the millions of sperm that would soon be inside her.

With hungry eyes she kissed one cock, then the other, going back and forth, kissing them longer and longer until she was sucking the cock-heads into her mouth. Deciding to focus on David, Abbie swirling her tongue on his crown, swallowed it, worked her tongue along the shaft, moved forward until the large head was pressed to the back of her mouth. Eyes closed tight, she bobbed her head, enjoyed the taste of his potent pre-cum.

When Christian placed his hand on her head Abbie let David slip from her mouth, turned to Christian, licked his shaft, kissed and sucked his fecund balls, then returned to David, sucking him while jerking on Christian. He reached down, held back her hair, watched David's dick disappear into her face.

Wet sucking sounds and heavy breathing filled the room, Abbie's hazel eyes smoldered, spit ran from the corner of her mouth down her chin. Twisting her head each time she moved down David's dick, she felt his cock pulse, knew he was ready, cupped his scrotum, squeezed it as she jammed her face forward.

His balls jerking and swelling David voiced, "I'mmm coommiiiiiiiiiinngggggg," but Abbie hadn't needed the warning; she'd felt his testicles explode, discharging their contents. Gagging on the first bountiful spurt, she locked her mouth on him, swallowed his hot plentiful seed then, lips pressed to his skin, pulled back to drain the last remnants of his cum.

David said, "Mom, you're amazing."

She let him out of her mouth with a pop, took hold of his dick, licked the shaft, said, "And you're delicious."

She needed to be fucked.

She stood; Christian swept her into his arms, carried her to the bed, dropped her, all three laughing when she bounced on the mattress. Moving her legs apart Christian lay between them, pushed two fingers inside her, and his tongue went everywhere: slurping up juice, tongue-fucking, lapping. Abbie pulled on her nipples until the mattress moved and David's hands replaced hers on her chest.

David fondled her tits, Christian licked her cunt, and Abbie was a sponge, soaking up what her children were doing to her. Joy surged in her belly, piled atop itself until it couldn't be restrained, and with a war-whoop she came, twisting and writhing, then climaxed again. David rolled out of the way and Christian, fingers still gyrating inside her, moved up to suck her hyper-sensitive nipples. Curling her toes she howled in delight, came again, grabbed his dick, rubbed the head on her vaginal lips, said, "Fuck me."

Forearms planted beside her head he moved inside her. He was big and warm and stopped after a couple of inches, but she was wet and ready and needed him and whimpering, "Oh god yes," pushed her hips onto him. When he was all the way inside she gripped his broad strong shoulders, arched her back, wrapped her legs on his waist, dug her short nails into his flesh; her mouth by his ear, her cries were wanton bestial. They fucked, fucked faster, fucked harder.

His mother was insanely hot and her cunt tight and Christian - gritting his teeth - was determined to give her a fuck she'd remember. He slammed into her; she bent her legs at the knees, planted her feet on the mattress, thrust her hips into him, her cries and moans echoing above the rhythmic squeaking of the bed. Pussy rippling, she came, then came again, short hard orgasms like the snap of a whip. They became indistinguishable, each emerging from its predecessor, giving birth to its successor. Christian grabbed her legs, threw them over his shoulders, plunged deeper; Abbie wailed, tossed her head, clawed at the sheets.

David watched in awe. He'd come to recognize his mother's intense sexual nature, but had never imagined this. His brother and mother were raw palpable sexual energy flooding the room.

"Awww fuck, Mom," Christian swore. "Do you like this? Do you like this!"

"Yes, god, yes! Oh god yes!"

Christian buried his shaft in her, said, "Yes! Yes! Yes, I'm, yes I'm...," and desperate to keep her pulsing cunt on him gripped her legs, held her in place, blew his load.

Her son's hot thick seed flooding her core Abbie cried, thrashed, came.

Christian moved off her; Abbie, feeling boneless, took deep cleansing breaths, the aftershocks of her orgasms twitching her limbs. She was being caressed, it was David. She shouldn't have another orgasm in her, but things were different since the trip and her son's tender touches and sweet kisses brought her around. He moved atop her, slipped his cock into her, but thinking now that she had multiple lovers she should celebrate the variety she said, "David, honey, turn over."

He rolled onto his back, his prick coming out of her with an audible plop. She held it straight up, climbed on top, resting not on her knees but on her feet, knowing with the added leverage she could fuck him harder, and hands on his muscular stomach drove her hips onto him. David reached for her breasts, pinched her nipples, sent shocks of pleasure to her pussy, moved his hands to her hips, held her, they found a powerful rhythm.

Abbie closed her eyes, concentrating on her sex and her son's tool. David kept his open, watched his mother, her beautiful face, her bouncing tits, the drops of sweat flowing down her skin.

Abbie moved a hand to her clit, rocked it against her body, came, then again, shook, jibbered, and twat exploding, came again, tumbled onto David's broad chest.

David slid out from under her, moved behind her, pulled her to her knees buried himself to the hilt. Then Christian, thick cock recovered, got on the bed. She stretched her jaw, swallowed him. Her cries muffled by the prick in her mouth, drool dripping down her chin, the twins rammed into her in synchronized incestuous harmony. Abbie climaxed, every inch of her flesh twitched with glee.

The boys pulled out, rolled her onto her side. Christian, laying behind her, lifted her leg into the air, thrust his cock into her. David, in front, guided her mouth back to his dick. She wrapped a hand on his shaft, sucked; the boys pounded her. Christian came, filled her pussy with hot thick cream, then David climbed on top, fucked her, nice and slow, caressed, kissed, made sweet love to her, drove her to another orgasm.

She turned to Christian, played with his cock and when hard again he entered her. She was sore but Christian was gentle, kissed her sweetly; they made love, came together. Then David asked if they could do it again and she said, "Of course my darling," and they did. Late that night, exhausted, she fell asleep in her sons' arm.

* * * * *

At 3:00 A.M Aaron, Abbie, and Deborah awoke.

Careful not to wake them, Aaron slipped between his naked daughters; each seemed to be in exactly the spot in which she'd collapsed after the evening's final gut-wrenching orgasm. He'd tell Abbie, but it was something you said face to face; he'd wait til he got home.

Abbie was not as careful as her husband. It would take more than a shifting mattress to wake her snoring juggernauts. She'd do this again, and again. She'd need to tell her husband, but knew it would be okay.

Deborah's musings were not as calming and when her brother rolled over, reached for her, found her missing, he lifted his head, saw her naked, sitting in the dark, knees tucked under her chin and with a pretty good idea what she was thinking said, "Penny for your thoughts."

"I need Mom's permission."

Ben got up, put the coffee on, invited his sister back to bed where they sipped from the hotel room's Styrofoam cups and said, "You heard from the twins, Mom and Dad are open to sex with us. They'll need to work it out between them, but you know they will."

Deborah said, "It's not that, well it is that, but it's something else too. When Daddy and I do it, when he takes my virginity, I'll be pregnant, bear his child. Ben, I want his child. I need Mom to know that, I need her permission."

Ben did not know how his sister knew these things, he just knew she did.

"When we get back why don't you and Mom spend the night at Rocky Lake."

* * * * *

Growing up the youngest and most sensitive of her children, when Abbie saw Deborah become overwhelmed by the constant buzz of activity and unrelenting unrestrained attention of her brother and sisters - they adored their baby sister - she'd take her to Rocky Lake for uninterrupted mother-daughter time. Now her daughter, about to leave for college, had asked to do so again and as they pitched their tent Abbie admired the beautiful young women her daughter had become.

After building a fire, cooking, scrubbing the utensils and plates, Abbie, leaning on a tree, toyed with the ends of her daughter's thick blonde hair as they watched the sun set. Growing bolder as the sunset grew more spectacular - swaths of passionate reds and purples - she entwined her fingers in Deborah's hair, glided them over her scalp. Feeling loved, sensing the rhythmic pulse of her mother's heartbeat on her back, Deborah said, "Mama, there's something I need to ask you."

Abbie said. "What is it my darling?'

"I'm a virgin Mama. I've fooled around with a few boys and girls, but kept my virginity."

Abbie was not surprised. While her beautiful daughter had generated interest among the neighborhood boys, among her schoolmates, even among Aaron and Abbie's less appropriate friends, she'd dated little, preferring the company of family. There was a sweet innocence to her that... What exactly? That intimidated men, that men respected, that kept men away, she wasn't sure how to describe it, but lately, since the trip to Honduras, Abbie had sensed an intense sexuality behind that innocense, as if that prolific place had awakened something in her daughter, as it had awakened something in all of them.

As to the girl thing, well kids were so much more fluid these days and if she was eighteen, if she was to choose a woman, she'd want someone just like her Deborah, beautiful, voluptuous, sweet.

Abbie found herself aroused at the thought.

"It's time, I want to give it up."

Abbie was surprised. Deborah had always been open with her. It seemed unlikely her daughter was in a relationship she didn't know about, and certainly not a relationship for which she was willing to sacrifice her virginity. Still running her fingers through her daughter's hair, Abbie said, "That's your decision baby, but I wouldn't be your mother if I didn't warn you, be careful about who, and use protection."

Turning her face to her mother Deborah said, "No Mama, it's our decision," and kissed Abbie's cheek with her full lips.

Feeling a charge between her legs Abbie said, "I'm not sure what you mean."

Twisting entirely around, dragging her breasts across Abbie's body, looking at her mother with a combination of love and concern, Deborah said, "I want it to be Daddy."

Comprehending the courage it'd taken Deborah to say that, Abbie hugged her daughter, wondered: how would Aaron react. Then, appreciating the womanly body in her arms, she knew he'd d approve and knew there was no man better, no man more caring, more skilled than her father to be the first.

Abbie kissed her daughter's lips, a comforting brush, and said, "I understand."

Deborah said, "Do you think he'd be willing?"

Running a hand down the side of her daughter's lovely body Abbie said, "Yes, and if not we'll find a way to persuade him."

Deborah said, "There's something else."

"Tell me darling."

"I don't want to use protection, I want to have his baby. I know when it happens I'll become pregnant."

For reasons unexplainable Deborah shared her daughter's certainty, and thoughts returning to her recent conversations with Aaron about their mutual desire for more children, she imagined Deborah's swollen belly, breasts full of milk, a child feeding from them, Aaron proudly looking on.

The images were beautiful.

Deborah, looked into her mother's face, saw she approved, hugged her. Abbie felt the full womanly breasts she'd been picturing in her mind swallow her own.

"You're not angry Mama?"

"No dear, in fact I was just imagining you feeding your child. I did it with you, with your brothers and sisters. You'll love it."

It had been hedonistic, her children's lips and tongues working her nipples. She'd have to restrain herself and let them finish, burp them, lay them in the crib by the bed where she and her husband would make love.

Abbie's nipples throbbed, her skin flushed.

Seeing her mother's arousal Deborah reached down, stroked Abbie's nipple through her shirt with the flat of her thumb, said, "Did I love it, being held to your chest, mouth on your nipple, milk flowing into my hungry mouth?"

Nipple hard and quivering Abbie said, "You did, so did I. Your warm beautiful body, your lips and tongue, soft and sweet."

Her hand covering her mother's breast Deborah squeezed, said, "You have beautiful breasts Mama."

"I've always wondered, would your father, would I have liked them bigger, like yours."

Taking her mother's hands Deborah said, "The way you two have been going at it lately I don't think he'd change a thing," pressed them to her chest, added, "See, they're not much bigger than yours."

Abbie squeezed, said, "Bigger, and so firm."

Deborah said, "One way to find out," curled her fingers under her mother's top, pulled it and the sports bra over Abbie's head, then took off her own shirt. The two women cupped their breasts, touched them to each other. Deborah caressed her mother's nipple with her own and, voice thick with desire, said, "You're right, mine are a bit bigger," and leaned forward, planting her breasts on her mother's. Abbie said, "I told you so," angled her head, pressed her mouth to Deborah's, captured her daughter's lower lip with her teeth, tugged on it, let it escape, parted her lips and welcomed her daughter's tongue into her mouth.

Deborah moved forward, her index finger lightly circling the areola of her mother's right breast, until Abbie was on her back, then lifted the finger to stroke the nipple. Abbie curled her toes, squealed, "Feels so good," and Deborah brought the finger to her mouth, wet it, wet the nipple, pursed her lips, blew a stream of warm air on it, licked, slow and hard with the flat of her tongue, then looked into her mother's eyes and said, "I see why Daddy can't get enough."

"Do you listen to us?"

"We all do, all the time."

"You'll find your father is a wonderful lover."

Deborah dropped her head, took a nipple in her mouth, rolled her tongue round and round. Abbie, her breasts becoming more sensitive as blood poured into them, pushed her daughter's hair aside and watched her do what she hadn't done in eighteen years, feed on her mother's flesh. Covering the breast with a hand, Deborah moved her mouth to the other.

Abbie slipped her hands through her daughter's hair, held her to her chest, said, "Eat Mommy's tits, make them feel good."

Deborah tattooed her mother's nipples with the tip of her tongue, flicked, licked, sucked.

"More."

Deborah grazed the nipple with her teeth.

"Harder."

Deborah trapped the nipple on the back of her teeth, pulled, stretched it.

"Unnnhhh harder."

Deborah, holding her mother's nipple between her teeth, bit down.

"So good."

Making a mental note to explore how rough her athletic mother might like it, Deborah licked and kissed the underboob, unfastened the button of her mother's hiking shorts, pulled them off. Even outdoors, with the smells of the world surrounding them, Deborah was struck by the powerful aroma of her mother's sex.

Abbie kissed her daughter's belly-button - the tip of her tongue lolled inside the tiny indentation - nipped the adjoining skin with her teeth, reached up, and avoiding her daughter's aching nipples, her fingers danced across Deborah's chest. Deborah shifted position, wanting her mother to play with her nipples, but Abbie was too quick and toyed with her breasts as she dragged her tongue across her child's midriff, through the valley of her breasts, past her collarbone, her neck, to waiting lips, and slipped her tongue, bearing the tart vanilla taste of her daughter's skin, inside.

Bodies pressed so tightly together that neither knew where she ended and the other began, the kiss deepened. Deborah's hands were tangled in her mother's golden hair; Abbie groped and squeezed her daughter's ass, undid the buckle of her shorts; Deborah shimmied out of them, leaving her, except for panties, naked in the moonlight.

For Abbie her daughter was Shakti: the personification of nature, motherhood, fertility, creation. Saying, "Of course you should carry your father's child, be the mother of the next generation," Abbie drew her daughter's panties down her legs, brought them to her face, suffused her senses with her daughter's scent. Both women, thrumming like plucked strings, understood that while they'd remain mother and daughter, they would become much more, sisters, friends, and - a profound primal hunger burning between them - lovers.

Deborah, aroused beyond reason or explanation, pounced on her mother, crushed their lips together, snarled, "I want you," nipped her neck, dragging a high keening moan from Abbie's throat and, "Oh god yes, I'm yours," from her mouth.

Deborah reached for Abbie's sex: her clit proud and erect, her flow thick and steady, and drove two fingers inside her. Abbie grabbed Deborah's wrist, held it to her mound, pressed her thigh to Deborah's sex, flexed her quadricep. Deborah moaned and leveraged her sex on her mother's leg.

They kissed in a frenzy of desire. Abbie planted her foot on the ground, increased the pressure on her daughter's pussy. Dragging her sex on her mother's thigh Deborah felt it in the pit of her belly, terrifying beautiful intense.

"Oh Mama, I'm going to..."

"Baby, me too..."

It broke loose in a tsunami of lust. Arching her body like a composite bow Abbie drove her thigh into Deborah's sex. Deborah pushed down hard, her pussy gliding on copious cunt juice. They thrashed, came, shrieked like night animals, waggled and wriggled until, the pulses of mind-blowing rapture waning, the two women, bodies entangled, lay together, panting dripping drained, muscles overstretched rubber, smiles vacant and goofy, gazed into the other's eyes, stroked tousled hair. Abbie said, "You'll make a wonderful mother."

* * * * *

The next morning Aaron, Becka, and Charity returned from Santa Fe, Abbie and Deborah arrived a couple hours later. After lunch the children cleared out.

"It seems our children have given us intimacy time."

"I can think of no reason to disappoint them."