Sacred Service

Story Info
A holy woman does her duty to appease her master, a bull.
2k words
4.24
7.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CruzMalo
CruzMalo
11 Followers

Sister Ambriel walks through the long, stone corridors of her convent. It's the middle of the night and a cool breeze sends a chill down her spine. Her clothing does little to help. She wears an outfit that resembles a skimpy swimsuit. Her legs are completely revealed and the fabric thin. The fabric containing her ample chest stretches and almost tears. Her short silver hair sticks out from the bottom of her habit. She reaches the convent's stable; her heart races as she looks at the wooden door. She reaches out and opens it. The brick floors and walls in this part of the building seem to have a glow to them. She looks over at the massive white direbull standing in the middle of the room. Its fur shines in the moonlight and its beautiful red eyes glow, filling her with fear and admiration. She has the task of pleasing him. She takes a deep breath, steadies her beating heart, and approaches her Lord.

As she walks closer to him, he snorts at her. His eyes fix on her. She reaches out with a small, shaky hand and pets him. She runs her fingers along his soft, pale fur. As she is caressing him, she thinks back on her instructions. She has to make the sacred direbull cum to prevent him from becoming too irate. After some time, the direbull calms from the nun's touch. It is time to perform her task; she gets down on her knees. Her eyes go wide. Never in her life has she seen such a giant cock. It's four feet in length and thick. She reaches her small hand out and grabs it; she struggles to wrap it halfway around the girthy member. She draws her hand back and spits on it before grabbing hold again. She strokes and jerks on the gigantic cock. She stares in awe.

"A monster amongst monsters," she says to herself. "Our Lord is magnificent in every way. I would expect no less." She massages him, and she can feel a wetness begin to spread between her legs as she continues to stroke the direbull.

She feels the girth and weight of the cock. She feels her arm begin to tire. She spits on the cock again; it shows no sign of cumming anytime soon. "Such vitality!" she says aloud as she bites her lip. "Dear, our Lord is so perfect."

She loses herself stroking his cock. Images fill her mind: her, taking his magnificent cock inside of her. She grinds her thighs together and squirms. While those thoughts fill her mind, she has failed to notice the more aggressive snorting the direbull has begun releasing, He stomps his foot, snapping the sister out of her thoughts. She gets nervous, but puts both hands on his cock and begins to stroke him faster.

Though she strokes with vigor and passion, it does little to quell the beast. She lets go of his cock and backs away as he begins to stomp and bellow. She puts her hands up, trying to get close to calm him, but he continues to be aggressive, so she backs away. Suddenly the door behind her opens, a cool breeze fills the room, and a calming aura emits throughout. The direbull stops his rampage and looks over.

"What seems to be a commotion child? Oh my, it seems like you weren't performing up to your responsibilities." It is the Mother Superior, head of the entire covent. Her long, brown hair with the smallest hint of white flows in the moonlight; a thin white fabric barely contains her body; ample breasts and a big, well-toned ass are practically tearing through the fabric. She is completely nude underneath.

The sister looks over and bows her head a bit. She shakes her head. "I'm, I'm so sorry Mother Superior. I was stroking him and it seems I am not to his pleasure." She says it with a hint of sadness. The Mother walks over to her and smiles, putting a hand on her head.

She caresses her face. "Oh child, it's not that you weren't to his pleasure. I think it's simply you were ill-prepared. You don't use your hands for this task" She drops her robe, revealing her naked body, then walks over to Ambriel. "Why do you think your outfit looks the way it does?" She grabs the top and pulls it down, exposing her large breasts. Next, she takes off the small cape from behind her, leaving only thin black fabric covering her ass. "It's for ease of access." She grabs Sister Ambriel by the hand and leads her over to the direbull.

He lets out a snort as the women walk by. They get down on their knees. The Mother guides her, and they each take either side of his cock "You stroked him, but that was merely the appetizer. A grand and majestic creature such as our Lord would never be satisfied with such acts."

She reaches out and grabs his cock. She leans in and gives it a kiss. "Our Lord loves this," she says as she sticks her tongue out and runs it along the length of his cock.

Ambriel watches in amazement as the mother licks her Lord. She is so amazing, she thinks to herself, and in such a mighty position, yet she still does her duty. I want to be like her one day. Goosebumps fill her arms and her nipples become erect as she feels the excitement fill her once again. Her loins burn as she leans over, licking the other side of his cock. She tastes and savors him as more thoughts begin to fill her mind. She calms herself. She doesn't want to get too excited in the presence of the Mother Superior. Upon seeing the older woman's glistening pussy, however, she lets her inhibitions go. The Mother lets out soft moans as she gets into licking and sucking. Ambriel sees that and decides to give in to her thoughts.

Mother Superior crawls over to the head of his cock. "Come here, child," she says, panting a bit. "Come over here. It's time for you to perform your duties." She closes her eyes and opens her mouth as wide as she can. Even then, she struggles to get her mouth around his cock. She moves her head down his shaft. She gets down eight inches before she starts to choke and gag. Barely covering his head, she bobs her head back and forth as the newbie sister crawls over to her.

Ambriel can feel her mouth salivating as she watches. She wishes to be as good as the Mother one day. She rubs her pussy as she loses herself to imagination again; she sees herself sucking the bull's cock. She is taking it deeper than the Mother ever could.he wants to surpass her superior in skill.

"Get down on all fours," the Mother Superior orders, having taken her mouth off of her Lord's cock. The rookie sister snaps out of her delusions and obliges without question. She places her cheek against the cold brick floor and lifts her ass up, spreading her legs apart. Joy and nerves fill her, as she is about to fulfill her task.

Mother Superior pulls away from his cock, and saliva drips off of his pink member. His cock resembles a horse's more than a bull's. She stares intently at it, memorizing every foot of it. It's a beautiful shade of pink, thick and meaty. She fights off the urge to start sucking it again as she looks down at the new sister. She smacks her ass with both of her hands and spreads her wide. Ambriel lets out a soft whimper of pain. Mother Superior moves aside the thong, exposing the sister's slit. It is youthful and pink, glistening from her wetness. It's practically begging to be filled. The mother goes down and traces her pussy with her tongue. Ambriel lets out a surprised gasp as Mother Superior picks up the pace of her licking. After a moment of getting her wet and sloppy, the Mother gets up, grabs hold of her Lord's cock, and begins to guide him. He bellows as he reaches over, mounting the sister. Mother Superior holds her pussy open, spreading her wide to give enough room for the bull to begin to enter her.

Ambriel begins to moan. Pain and ecstasy fill her body as she feels her Lord enter her. His thick cock stretches her tight, virgin pussy, and she squeals as he gets deeper and somehow becomes even thicker. Her warmth hugs his member tightly. He bellows as he forces more of it in.

"It's okay child," the Mother Superior says. "Be a good girl and take our Lord's cock. Take his seed and placate his anger. Do it, you're doing so well." She keeps holding Sister Ambriel's ass apart, spreading her small, tight pussy open as the bull begins to thrust. His body shakes and moves as she cries out.

Sister Ambriel lays there, tears in her eyes but joy in her heart as the cock stretches her out. She tried to quiet herself for a moment, but now she moans loudly, "Oh fuck fuuuck!" she says.

Mother Superior raises her hand high and smacks her hard in the ass. "Watch that mouth in front of your Lord, naughty girl. I'm going to have to punish you later for the disrespect." Her voice is firm, but also seductive.

"Yes Mother Superior, I'm sorry *Ahh*!"

The bull thrusts hard and fast, its length filling her completely, but there is still so much more left. He continues to thrust in and out of her tight hole. Tears and saliva stream down her face.

"My oh my not a very graceful sight are you?" Mother Superior chides. "Though I can't say I blame you. I believe I had the very same expression when he first used me to placate his aggression." The Mother smiles, thinking back to her younger self taking his giant cock for the first time. She spreads the sister's ass, growing excited watching the bulls cock fill her up. Mother Superior licks her lips, moves one hand off of Ambriel's ass, and begins to play with herself, hiding it from the sister; she inserts two fingers into her dripping womanhood and pleasures herself while watching the sister perform her duties.

The sister bangs her hands on the floor, her ass bouncing and jiggling with each thrust of the almighty creature's cock. Mother Superior continues to finger herself. She grinds her hips into her hands, letting out soft moans. The bull bellows and snorts. The vein in his cock bulges. The sister loudly yells and moans, a huge smile across her face as her body shakes at the bull's thrusts. It continues to go harder and faster. Ambriel's eyes roll back as she drools. The Mother watches, biting her lip, her hands going fast, until the three of them orgasm. The mother shakes her hips, letting out a loud moan as she bucks her hips forward. The bull throbs and pulses as his cock shoots load after heavy load deep inside of the sister. She shakes and screams, her toes curling as she is filled with cum, over and over. She wonders when it will end and hopes it never does. As she collapses to the floor, the bull continues to cum on her back, his seed leaking out of her hole. Finally, he walks away, satisfied.

After some time, the Mother Superior picks up the sister."Come now, my child," she says, carrying Ambriel to the bathing area. "You have performed admirably and satisfied our Lord. Let's get you cleaned up."

***

Epilogue.

Many years after the night in question, the Mother Superior stands in the courtyard waiting for someone. A woman appears in the distance, walking towards her. She is dressed in the ritual outfit. The Mother Superior's long, silver hair falls down her shoulders; she wears a thin white robe. She looks at the young woman heading towards her. She has green eyes, red hair, and a slim body with a large, well-defined ass.

"Sister Clara, are you ready for your first night of duties?" Mother Superior asks the new nun.

She nods her head. "I am ready, Sister Ambriel," she says in a shy voice. -- "I'm sorry, I mean Mother Superior. I'm ready for my duty." Ambriel smiles as she puts her hand on the young woman's back and guides her to the sacred beast.

CruzMalo
CruzMalo
11 Followers