Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy had douched before she dressed as a matter of course but she hadn't really been expecting to have sex tonight so she hadn't lubricated herself but Stephan's finger found no resistance. It was as if his long manicured fingers were so smooth that they needed none.

Wendy squirmed in Stephan's lap as his finger went deeper inside her. He caressed her prostate causing little jewels of pre-ejaculate to form where her penis pressed against her panties. Stephan scooped them up with a fingertip and brought it to his lips. Wendy groaned as he expertly massaged her prostate, dilating it and stroking it so that she produced more pre-seminal fluid as he elicited feelings of deep prolonged pleasure.

Using his free hand he rolled down the front of her panties exposing the dark fifteen-denier control-top pantyhose. He pressed a fingernail into where her pantyhose were tented by her engorged penis to create a little hole and freed her engorged penis.

Wendy gasped when he gently stroked her cock, working the slippery pre-ejaculate into her tender flesh. His finger continued its journey inside her, past the anorectal sphincter and into her rectum where it circled and massaged her inner bowel. Wendy thought Stephan's finger must be extraordinary long to reach so far inside her but the thought was fleeting, she was too immersed in the pleasure that Stephan was evoking from her throbbing penis and aching anus.

She leaned forward and kissed him and Stephan's snake-like tongue slipped into her mouth evoking yet more blissful lust. She kissed him deeply and then she leaned back so that she was straddling his thighs and had access to his groin. She unbuckled him and was amused to find that he had a buttoned fly and she teased him, slowly opening it one button at a time.

Stephan responded by driving his finger impossibly deep into her bowel whilst squeezing her cock so tight that she nearly ejaculated. Stephan let go before she reached extremis and he smiled wickedly at her.

"Continue please Wendy or I shall cause you to ejaculate prematurely and you will miss out on the most memorable of experiences," his smile was impossibly wide and his teeth appeared jagged and pointed.

Stephan closed his mouth and when he opened it again it had returned to the beautiful full-lipped mouth that Wendy so wanted to kiss. She shook off the effects of the drugs and concentrated on unbuttoning the remaining the studs.

She reached inside and Stephan smiled virulently when she found his thick palpitating appendage coiled inside his underpants. It throbbed in her hand like something alive with its own heartbeat and the shaft felt like it was covered in smooth scales. When she freed the protuberance from his flies she saw that it was nothing more than a most splendorous specimen of a male organ. It was extremely long and skin was translucent, she could see the veins pulsing, the glans was pink and spongy and a trickle of precum dribbled from the eye.

Wendy was mesmerised by the impressive example of manhood and she took the translucent driblet on her fingertip and bought it to her mouth. It tasted divine and Stephan pulled her to him and kissed her so that he could share her prize. His tongue explored her mouth while his finger explored her anus. Their cocks pressed together and throbbed in anticipation of what was about to come.

Stephan extracted his finger from inside Wendy's anus and it seemed to her to take perpetuity until it slid past her sphincter. Stephan put both his hands under Wendy's buttocks and lifted her bodily and adjusted her so that she was sitting above his rampant member.

"Let me remove my panties and pantyhose or at least pull them down," Wendy giggled like a schoolgirl.

"No need my dear, nor do I want to," that malicious shark-like grin returned briefly to his face.

To her amazement when Stephan slowly lowered her, his cock cut through her satin panties and nylon-spandex pantyhose like a knife through warm butter. When it pressed on her sphincter it briefly felt like tip of a blade but it morphed back into the spongy assemblage of a human glans.

When it slid past her sphincter and entered her anus it felt amazing despite there being no lubricant. Copious amounts of pre-ejaculate eased its passage. His cock disgorged the slippery fluid in an almost constant stream like a dog's preputial discharge prior to mating. Stephan's cock felt wonderful as it entered Wendy's tight anus, the shaft once more seemed like it was covered in smooth scales which evoked rings of pleasure from her anal sheath whilst his glans pressed on her prostate which caused her to squirm with delight.

His cock seemed inconceivably long as Stephan continued to enter her. Wendy gasped as the throbbing appendage pushed past her anorectal sphincter. She had never had a penis in her so deep and the feelings it evoked were wondrous.

She began to rise and fall on the engorged phallus that filled and stretched her bowels but Stephen put his hands on her shoulder and pressed her down into his lap.

"No need for that either my darling, just hold still and let me," Stephen pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

Wendy felt Stephan's cock unbelievably morph into corkscrew shaped proboscis that spiralled in and out of her anus. He held her still, driving his tongue inside her mouth whilst his coiled appendage twisted and turned inside her as it wormed deeper and deeper inside her until she thought it would burst out of her mouth. There was no pain, only intense feelings of sexual excitement that she was unable to describe.

Stephan's coiled, palpitating organ slid in and out of her anus at an incredible rate, driving deep inside her, then quickly spiralling out and then again spearing her sphincter and entering her deepest parts.

Stephan nuzzled her neck and stroked and squeezed her penis, bringing her to the pinnacle of relief and then receding and denying her ejaculation. He teased her as his cock oscillated inside her. Her panties were soaked with Stephan's pre-ejaculate as he continued to expel profuse amounts precum.

Wendy realised that the combination of drugs, booze and whatever it was that Stephan had given her to drink was causing her to have delusions but whatever they were, they were amazing.

Wendy had never felt so well and truly, wonderfully fucked before. Stephan's cock was doing things inside her that she had never dreamed possible. It pressed and prodded her prostate and wriggled and writhed against her sphincter causing the most wondrous pleasure. If Stephan wasn't squeezing her cock preventing her from coming she would have orgasmed at least twice by now.

Suddenly Stephan bellowed; his roar painful to her ears. His cock seemed to engorge so that it threatened to split her open and his hand suddenly felt freezing cold on her cock and then became white hot. He stroked her throbbing erection as his spiralled appendage jackhammered in and out of her and flooded her with bitterly cold semen. Her anus seemed like it was frostbitten but the feelings of delicious pleasure that Stephan's squirming, pounding cock evoked from her was almost unbearable.

Wendy screamed as she ejaculated joining Stephan's roar filling the room with a cacophony of shrieks and howls. A wraith like presence emerged from the shadows and circled the rutting couple grinning through a translucent mouth; its ethereal smile was malicious and mischievous.

Stephan roared again and the wraith scampered away back to the shadows as Wendy clung to him while he filled her with his freezing seed. She gasped and writhed in his embrace when he bit her lips and drew blood which he lapped up with relish, she didn't care. It only added to her pleasure. At the apogee of her orgasm Wendy passed out as the intensity of it overwhelmed her.

She didn't get to see the twelve inch long, pulsing, snake-skinned, coiled and writhing appendage that Stephan withdrew from her sphincter. It was still sputtering gobbets of semen that spattered on her clothing where it hissed and smoked. Stephan reached down and scooped up Wendy's ejaculate and sucked it from his fingers. When he had collected every drop he removed her from his lap and lay her on the couch and gazed upon her. He leaned down and licked more blood from her bruised lip.

"I think you will do Wendy. I think you will do splendidly," he whispered.

Somewhere deep in the house a moan was followed by a scream then the house became silent except for the patter and scratching of rats and mice.

*****

Wendy awoke from a vivid tortuous dream where she was being pursued through a maze by a faceless spectre. Her sphincter was burning and her anus ached. She put a hand down there and found her panties were soaked with a mucus-like substance that had to be Stephan's semen. Wendy had never seen a man produce so much seminal fluid before.

Her head was fuzzy but the effects of the drugs and alcohol appeared to have abated. She was cold, lying atop a bed that she instantly knew wasn't her own. She reached out expecting to find Stephan lying beside her but she was alone. She willed herself to open her eyes even though she wanted to go back to sleep.

It was still dark. How could it be? It seemed like she had been asleep for hours. She sat up and surveyed her surroundings. She looked at her watch and realised that she wasn't wearing one. 'Witches don't wear watches,' Mary Whitford had giggled when she was helping Wendy dress.

Wendy was lying on a huge wooden four-poster bed. The duvet was extravagant and baroque, intricate patterns brocaded on heavy silk inlaid with gold threads. But it was old and faded, ancient and threadbare, and it smelled musty and felt dank. Wendy thought she felt something moving under the covers and she leapt off the bed.

She clung to the side table on unsteady feet. She was still fully-clothed and she leaned down and took off her heels. The bedroom was cavernous, filled with decaying antique furniture. The rugs were threadbare and pallid; their weave and patterns almost indiscernible. The walls were uneven and the ancient wallpaper was jaded and loose. Something small and fast was making zigzag lines under the wallpaper, most likely plaster beetles or lice, she hoped it wasn't spiders.

Wendy shivered and looked away. She went over to the grime-clogged window and eased aside the rotting curtains. How could it still be night? Had she slept through a whole day? She could just make out the overgrown garden, the crooked fence and the broken gate. A foggy mist obscured everything beyond and a constant drizzle fell from a troubled sky.

Wendy noticed a faint light coming from a door and went over to inspect it. She pushed on the door expecting it to creak and complain but it opened smoothly on well-oiled hinges. It opened onto an impossibly modern ensuite bathroom. It made no sense to Wendy who thought the whole house should be demolished and rebuilt but she was an English Lit major not an architect so what did she know?

When she saw the clean contemporary white porcelain toilet Wendy realised how much she needed pee. She pulled down her panties and pantyhose just in time and seated herself on the toilet and released an almost endless gush of pee. Her cock was shrivelled and a little sore and she smiled wickedly when she remembered the tremendous orgasm she had experienced sitting in Stephan's lap as that amazing phallus worked away in her anus. The hallucinatory drugs she had taken had made the experience quite surreal.

She wiped herself and kicked off her pantyhose and panties. She picked them up and studied them. A knife-like incision had been cut in the seat of her panties and pantyhose. How had Stephan's penis been able to rend such a precise hole? Wendy had men tear open her pantyhose before so they could fuck her and she conceded that the cock-sized hole could be made by a penis if it was pushed hard enough against the flimsy fabric. But her panties were satin. Stephan would have had to cut that precise little hole in them with scissors or a knife and she had no recollection of him having either.

Were his fingernails that sharp? No. She distinctly remembered asking him if she could remove her pantyhose and panties and Stephan replying 'No need my dear, nor do I want to' before he penetrated her.

Her panties and the seat of her pantyhose were sodden and she bought them to her face. The musky smell of semen pervaded her nose. There was an undercurrent of something else, not quite pleasant. Wendy had douched before she dressed so she knew she wasn't responsible for the dour odour. Suddenly she no longer wanted to touch the garments and she threw them in the corner.

To her delight she found that the water was clear and hot and she shucked out of her dress and stood under the shower and thoroughly cleaned herself using the fragrant liquid soap in the dispenser. She dried herself using a soft fluffy bath towel and then wrapped it around her. She brushed her teeth twice and rinsed with mouthwash.

She brushed out her straight raven-black shoulder length hair with the indigo highlights that some of the frat boys teased William about, accusing him of being a closet Goth. This amused William because none of them guessed that he was actually a closet transvestite. If any of them suspected none of them had articulated it to him.

The next problem Wendy faced was clothing. Should she present as Wendy or William? She was certainly not going to put on those fetid cum-sodden pantyhose and panties and her witch's dress. She looked at the pathetic breastforms lying on the vanity and sighed. What was she to do?

She went back into the bedroom and flicked the light switch and was not really surprised when the overhead lights failed to illuminate. She tried the bedside lamp and it lit with a feeble yellow glow. A huge armoire stood against one wall and Wendy opened it. She was surprised to find that it held an abundance of ladies clothing but there was no male clothing.

The suspicions and cynical side of her wondered if Stephan had planted the clothing there so that she had no choice but to dress as a woman. Did Stephan want to defile her again? Did she want him to?

She conceded that in in any event the only course of action to her was to dress enfemme. How would she explain the change of clothes when she returned to the frat house? That was a problem to solve when and if she ever got out of this decrepit and bewildering house.

Wendy went back to the bathroom and was not surprised to find a fully-stocked makeup case in the cupboard under the vanity. She studied her face in the mirror and examined her bruised and cut lip where Stephan had bit her in the throes of passion. She went to work with concealer, foundation and powder. She did her eyes, rouged her cheeks and put on ruby-red lipstick. She applied heavy makeup appropriate for the evening.

She found a bottle of Poison perfume and doused herself liberally.

Wendy decided that she would wear something sexy, sleek and alluring, in keeping with the Halloween theme. She would say to anyone who saw her before she got to her room at the frat house that she was wearing another Halloween costume. The frat house Halloween parties went on for days anyway and most of the students continued dress in Halloween costumes.

Wendy opened a pair of expensive, flesh-toned, fifteen-denier hold up stockings and slid them up her legs. If Stephan intended for her to 'borrow' the clothes in the armoire she intended to use the best of them. She found a pair of red full-cut spandex panties which she slipped into. She tucked her penis between her legs knowing the tight underwear would keep it in place. She found the matching bra and looked over at her breastforms which were sweat stained and looked sad. She tossed the bra aside and selected a dress.

She found a red figure-hugging satin backless evening gown that was split on one side from hip to hem. The garment felt luxuriously decadent when she slipped into it. It moulded to her body and it looked incredible on her even with her own meagre breasts filling the bodice.

She would have to wear the high heels she had worn last night but that was fine. She never once considered the coincidence that the clothes in the armoire fitted her but later she would wonder why they did.

There was a cracked and heavily de-slivered full-length freestanding mirror in the corner of the room and even in the poor light Wendy could see that she looked stunning with her heavy makeup, her slim body swathed in the burgundy evening dress, a gossamer sheathed leg protruding from the side-split. Even her black high heels didn't distract from the elegance and downright sexuality she presented.

"Hardly the best clothing to escape a haunted house but what the fuck, it won't hurt Stephan to donate something to my collection," she joked.

Then the reality of the situation hit her. She still had no idea where she was and she didn't have her cell phone. Wendy panicked briefly until she found her little clutch purse on the bedside table. She opened it and found her student identification, her house keys and cash were still inside. She would go downstairs and use the phone to call a cab and get the fuck out of here whether Stephan was there or not.

Were cab companies able to trace calls to their location? If Stephan wasn't home, which seemed unlikely, maybe there was a letter or something with the house's address on it in on the secretaire in the drawing room. She recalled that there was certainly a pile of papers of some description scattered on the desk.

There were some memories of last night that she recalled and pushed away: Stephan's impossibly long arm reaching down to her ankle, his forked tongue, his scaly coiled penis and the coldness of his ejaculate. All explained away by the effects of drugs and alcohol but all so vivid and real.

Wendy shivered briefly, snatched up her purse and made her way to the bedroom door. She no longer wanted her witch's costume and she certainly didn't want her sodden underwear; the breastforms could easily be replaced. She just wanted to get out of this house.

The door opened onto a long corridor that seemed to go on forever. The corridor was lit by yellowing light coming from haphazardly placed wall sconces. The walls weren't quite straight; nothing in the house seemed to be square or level. No wonder Stephan intended to sell the house, it was ready for demolition.

The floorboards creaked and groaned under her as Wendy made her way down the corridor. She heard scuttling sounds and quiet moaning from behind a door and a shiver ran down her spine. She tentatively approached the door and put a shaking hand out towards the doorknob.

Just as she put her hand on the knob someone lightly caressed her shoulder.

Wendy jumped.

She spun on her heels but there was no one there.

"Shithouse mouse!" she gasped, trembling, her hand still on the doorknob.

The noises behind the door ceased. She rattled the door knob but it wouldn't budge.

"Are you ok in there?" Wendy whispered.

Nothing.

She tapped on door.

Nothing.

"Are you ok?" she whispered again.

"GO AWAY!" the voice was deafening and the walls reverberated, a fine mist of plaster dust fell from the ceiling and dust motes filled the air.

Wendy squatted on her heels with her hands over ears until the sound dissipated.

"Fuck this!" she whispered and got to her feet.

She continued down the corridor intent on getting out the house as quickly as she could.

She heard soft footsteps behind her but when she turned she could see no one. A cold zephyr caressed her like she was passing through an arctic shower; icy fingers lightly caressed her shoulder. The footsteps receded down to the very end of the corridor where they stopped.

A young woman suddenly appeared. She was dressed in a flowing white gown of indeterminate age; it seemed to drift and wallow around her. She was shoeless; the feet of her white stockings were dirty and shredded. Flaming red hair floated around a face that was both beatific and horrifying.