Sacrifice - A Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers

Wendy went out into the harlequin tiled foyer to see if she could find Stephan but he was nowhere to be seen. She would not remain in the drawing room where Stephan seemed to be able to seduce her at a whim. She would wait here for her taxi, seated on the faded plush pink gossip bench and wait for the telephone to ring in the drawing room and then step outside to flag down her ride.

She sat thinking, listening to the house creak and moan in the wind, listening for Stephan's footsteps somewhere in the house but all she could hear was the jangly discordant music coming from upstairs and there was no way she was going up there to investigate it.

Her gaze passed over the staircase and then she noticed that the door to the spandrel, the triangular space underneath the stairs, was ajar.

Her curiosity got the better of her and she went over to investigate. Inside was an old steamer trunk, some picture frames stacked one atop the other and a pile of old newspapers.

She picked through the framed pictures and stopped when she came to a faded photograph of a beautiful young woman with flowing red locks, alabaster skin and full red lips. She was dressed in a flowing white silk gown that couldn't quite disguise the slim figure and buxom breasts concealed beneath it. She was wearing white stockings and shoes. The picture was timeless; it could have been taken last year or last century.

Wendy put the picture under the dusty dimmed bulb so she could read the inscription: Elizabeth Trompeur - 1970

That was impossible. Stephan was her twin and the woman in the photograph had to be in her twenties. That would make Stephan in his seventies and he was definitely was not.

Then it dawned on her. The woman in the photograph had to be Stephan and Elizabeth's mother; his sister must have taken her mother's name. But even if Stephan was born ten years after the photograph was taken he would still be in his forties. Was he really that old? Wendy had to admit that it was hard to tell.

She put the picture down, it was all too confusing and it made her head hurt.

She picked up a newspaper from on the top of the heap and her heart stopped when she read the headline.

Man Found Murdered In Haxa Farmhouse

Donald Anstis, the estranged partner of Elizabeth Trompeur, was found dead in her Haxa farmhouse. The cause of death was multiple stab wounds inflicted by large knife found at the scene. Both Stephan Trompeur and his sister Elizabeth are missing and police are desperate to speak to them both about the incident.

The article did not say anything about Elizabeth had being killed. It was dated 7th August 1970

None of this made sense to Wendy. She lifted random copies of the Haxa Journal from the pile. They were dated roughly one year apart and each one contained the story of a missing person who had inexplicably vanished without a trace. The oldest copy was dated 1866.

"We only take one a year to sustain us," Wendy turned to see Stephan standing in the doorway of the spandrel.

He was still wearing his silk pants and smoking jacket, his skin as pale as freshly poured milk. Fangs protruded over his thin blue lips, his eyes had been transformed from their deep blue to a mingling of violet and cobalt that was softly iridescent.

Running or screaming seemed pointless.

Wendy collapsed and Stephen lifted her in arms as easily as picking up a baby. He took her down into the cellar, the door closed behind him without him touching it.

When Wendy came to she found herself lying on a wooden altar in the middle of the cellar which was lit by flaming torches fastened to the brick walls. She was naked except for her stockings.

"Some call us Vampire, Nosferatu, Draugr, Ghoul, Jiangshi, Lich, or Vrykolakas. Others call us Succubus and Incubus which is probably more accurate, although mortals have never depicted us as we really are. We refer to ourselves simply as 'eternals'," Stephan leaned over the altar and gently stroked Wendy's hair.

Wendy found herself unable to move, she lay prone on the altar and followed Stephan with her eyes as he strode around the room.

"Elizabeth and I shared the bedroom upstairs in which you awoke. It was there, just after our eighteenth birthday that we were transformed into eternals. The transformation occurred over three nights when an eternal partook of our bodily fluids and we of his," Stephan adjusted a stone figurine at the head of the altar.

"Being orphans we were perfect candidates for eternal life. Our parents were gone and we were cared for by our grandfather," Stephan came back to the altar and looked down on Wendy.

"Your own grandfather turned you into a Vampire?" Wendy found her voice although she was still unable to move.

"Don't be silly Wendy. Elizabeth and I were lovers, have been lovers, all our lives. We parted when Elizabeth met the mortal Donald Anstis who she stupidly fell in love with but she couldn't keep her immortality a secret from him, nor the means by which we maintain our immortality," Stephan replied.

"Donald Anstis was shocked when he found out what Elizabeth really was. He went searching for her to take revenge and assuage his guilt for having loved such a creature. He finally tracked her down to this house and killed her, driving a stake through her heart. The stupid mortal didn't realise that he had only driven her out of her lifeless body; that her soul survived, waiting for another vessel to enter. I killed Donald Anstis and went into hiding, ashamed that I had been unable to keep my sister safe."

"I returned to this house to help my beloved sister find a suitable candidate for her to inhabit. During my travels I acquired a rather eclectic taste in women and became fascinated with special women such as yourself," Stephan leaned down and kissed Wendy with his cold lips.

"Wait. This makes no sense. Elizabeth died in 1971. Those newspaper articles go back to 1866," Wendy whispered.

"On the same day that Robert E. Lee surrendered only his Army of Northern Virginia at Appomattox courthouse, we surrendered our souls to the eternal right here in this farmhouse, only a few miles away. As you can see we do age, but slowly. Elizabeth's body was taken from her in 1971 and we have been waiting all these years for the perfect replacement and here you are," Stephan answered.

"But the missing persons?" Wendy followed his movements with her eyes.

"We need to feed. Not often but often enough. Do not feel sorry for them. They experience indescribable bliss before they die," Stephan said wistfully.

"Elizabeth and I take their bodily fluids slowly over several days, you know how it feels, I've been taking your essence for the last two days," Stephan chuckled.

"Then I'm going to die? You're sacrificing me?" Wendy felt helpless, resigned to her fate.

"No, of course not my darling. I've been giving you my essence too... my seed. Preparing you for Elizabeth," Stephan patted her head like he was explaining something complicated to a small child.

"And here she is ready to live inside you," Stephan waved his hand at the ethereal form that suddenly appeared hovering over the altar.

"Then I am to die," Wendy whispered.

"Shh my darling. You are about to experience the divine," Stephan dropped his trousers to reveal the huge appendage between his legs.

It was almost indescribable. It looked to be at least twelve inches long and the base of shaft was scaled. It writhed and wriggled and spiralled like a living thing, dribbling a constant stream of silvery fluid. The tip of it was red and it undulated and pulsed.

"Prepare her for me," the spectre dressed all in white with the flaming red hair hissed.

Stephan approached the altar and mounted it. He opened Wendy's legs and lifted them high. Wendy was unable to resist, she watched with fascination as the tip of Stephan's slid through the fabric of her panties like a sharp spike and the pulsing glans pierced her anus.

There was no prolonged lovemaking. Stephan's cock burrowed its way inside her anus, its path aided by the slippery gelatinous precum streaming from the eye. Wendy gasped as her anus was immediately infused with the most wondrous sensations and she became instantly erect.

Stephan rutted at Wendy, holding onto her thighs. She felt him ejaculate, the icy stream of his spend filling her anus and bringing forth her own climax. Elizabeth's ghostly form lowered her face to Wendy's cock and she felt Elizabeth's ghostly lips suckle her shaft and her gelid tongue lap at her glans.

Wendy's orgasm was an explosion of pleasure and lust that wracked her body. Stephan's cock thrust and spiralled inside her anus whilst Elizabeth's mouth suckled her rampant penis, sucking every drop of semen from her. Elizabeth began to take on a more substantial form and Stephan removed his cock from Wendy's anus and climbed off the altar to be replaced by Elizabeth who mounted Wendy and guided Wendy's cock into her vaginal sheath.

Elizabeth's vagina was as cold as her brother's cock, a frozen tunnel that constricted and collapsed around Wendy's still-rampant penis. The pulsating vagina illicited intense feelings of pleasure and Wendy couldn't believe that she was capable of another orgasm but as Elizabeth's ghostly presence rode her, the folds of her vagina caressing and squeezing Wendy's cock, she expressed another torrent of scalding semen from Wendy's phallus.

Wendy screamed with pleasure and pain as Elizabeth adopted a more complete form, revealing her full beauty and the sharp white fangs that protruded over her full red lips. Elizabeth lowered her face to Wendy's neck and drank her blood.

The most intense and extreme orgasm that Wendy had ever experienced consumed her and then she was gone.

*****

When Wendy awoke she was lying on the huge wooden four-poster bed with the extravagant baroque duvet. She rolled over and saw that Stephan Trompeur was lying beside her fast asleep. She felt different. She felt powerful, she felt omniscient, omnipotent... she felt immortal.

Wendy remembered everything that had happened to her, every event that had taken place in the twenty years that she been alive. But she also had Elizabeth's memories inside her head. A century and a half of recollections that included the first time she and brother made love, the night they were transformed into eternals, her own death at the hand of her ex-lover and her resurrection, blending the corporeal forms of Wendy and Elizabeth. She also remembered the countless victims that she and her brother had fed on over the centuries.

Wendy smiled. The thoughts were not bad; they were just the past.

She walked over to the full-length freestanding mirror and examined herself. She saw Wendy's pretty face reflected in the mirror but her face was framed by Elizabeth's flaming locks. She had Wendy's slim build but Elizabeth's pert ripe breasts, fuller hips and shapely buttocks.

She hefted her breasts in her hands and they felt right. They were as they should be.

She lifted the white satin shift and peeked inside her underwear. Her cock was coiled like a sleeping snake bulging the front of her panties. As looked at it, it moved of its own volition, the scales gleaning dully in the lamplight. A dribble of clear pre-ejaculate bubbled from the eye.

Wendy smiled and turned around to see her brother was awake, his head crooked on the palm of his hand, looking at her with adoration.

She went to him.

The End

Epilogue: Mary Whitford came out of her coma two weeks after Halloween. She remembered herself, Wendy, the werewolf and Beetlejuice joining the others in the beat-up Kombi and driving out to an abandoned farmhouse to party. She remembered the sole inhabitant of the house to whom they were abusive. She remembered them driving away into the night laughing. She remembered the terrifying apparition that appeared in the windscreen of the van as it hurtled down route nine. And that was all she remembered. She didn't remember Wendy climbing out of the wreck unhurt, walking back down route nine towards the farmhouse as if in a trance.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers