Sacrifice of Suffering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy moved into position with the Steadicam. "Let's do a quick sound check," Helen said. "One, two, three. Lisa, say something."

"One, two, three."

"Don't whisper, dear, speak clearly."

Lisa abruptly shook her head, recovering her composure "One. Two. Three."

"Better. Sound OK?"

"Sound check good," said Alan, from off set.

"Video?"

Jimmy, still holding the Steadicam, took a few steps off set and consulted a screen. "Getting good video on all cams."

"So we'll proceed. There's not even the pretense of a story. Lisa here feels the need to be punished for something that she hasn't shared with us, but it must be something pretty horrible. Bud, have you had a chance to glance through the script, such as it is?"

"Yes. I don't think we'll be needing very much of Strasberg's Method today." His tumescent cock, hanging 30 degrees from vertical, was starting to bounce and fill.

"Very well. For starters, this arrant schoolgirl needs to be stripped. You needn't be gentle about it."

Bud stepped forward, loosened Lisa's tie, slipped it over her head and dropped it to the floor. He took her belt off and dropped it atop her tie. After a short contemplative pause, he slowly unbuttoned the top three buttons of her uniform and paused to admire the bare skin. Lisa looked up at him, wide-eyed.

"I don't like this outfit," he exclaimed, roughly. "It's not you." With that, he grasped the unbuttoned cloth with his massive fists and suddenly, violently, ripped the uniform from collar to hemline. It fell in a heap around her ankles.

Lisa stood in her underwear, straight and poised despite her size and fragility, looking up into his eyes. Bud hooked his thumbs under her bra straps, lifted them off her shoulders and slid them down her arms. When they were clear of her hands, he seized her wrists and pulled her arms over her head, almost lifting her off her feet. "Hold that pose." He slipped his fingers under the bra girdle on either side and prepared to pull, then hesitated.

"This looks like an expensive bra and panty set."

"It is, Sir."

"Would you like to keep it?"

"If you don't mind, Sir."

"Very well." He pulled her against him, her cheek against his chest and, looking down over the top of her head, located the fasteners and opened them. The bra fell to the floor atop the remains of the uniform. Next, he dropped to one knee and slowly slid her bikini panties down her legs to the floor. "Step out."

Her hairless pussy was only inches from his nose. He trailed two fingertips from her left knee up the inside of her thigh to the vaginal cleft, then upward along the lips, pausing at her clitoral hood. Her pussy was smooth and plump.

"Nice," he said. "Very photogenic." Lisa trembled. "Do you shave?"

"No. I didn't have much hair there to begin with. I had it permanently removed with electrolysis."

Bud stood up. "Did it hurt?"

"Yes, of course. But one has to suffer for beauty."

"True. People just don't know. The day after a heavy gym session can be horrible."

Helen, sensing the scene was about to devolve into a conversation about aesthetics, butted in. "I think we can leave the shoes and socks on. That's kinda cute. The bad girl will now kneel." Lisa did, eyes fixed on Bud's massive cock. It was four inches above her mouth. "Oh dear. You are a tiny little thing, aren't you? Doro, bring that circular stool over here." Doro adjusted the stool for Lisa until her mouth was level with the base of Bud's cock.

"Before we go any further," Gale the domina butted in, "there's something I need to get done. Can I borrow the subject for a minute?" She strode onto the set, carrying a handful of slender yard-long rods.

Lisa looked up at Helen, seeking permission. "Sure, go ahead," Helen said. Lisa rose and Bud stepped to one side. There was a moment while the others on the set admired her perfect body; flawless ivory skin, long shapely legs, high tight buttocks, and perky little breasts with tan aureoles and slightly darker nipples. "Damn, she's sweet," Jimmy breathed to Doro, next to him. "I think I'm in lust."

"Me too," Doro replied.

"OK, Lisa, so move over to the table," Gale called out. "Get up on it and lie face down." The table was high, and Lisa had trouble complying; Bud scooped her up under her arms and deposited her in the middle. She turned and lay on her stomach.

Gale walked around to the head of the table and showed Lisa what she was carrying. "In the interests of full disclosure, and also because I'm an arrogant bitch who enjoys showing off, I'm going to explain a few things.

"First, you specified a rattan cane. I don't use rattan. It's not always the same from cane to cane, which makes it unpredictable. A cane may break, and then we would have to stop shooting while Doro picks slivers of rattan out of your butt. Not good.

"Also, a rattan cane isn't uniform from handle to tip. It has knots, which are painful, but they also make it difficult to raise a nice, smooth, uniform welt. For these reasons I use cylindrical rods made of various materials, all six millimeters in diameter and one meter long."

Gale continued, ironically mimicking the tone and cadence of a university lecturer. "In the art of flogging, as in golf, the secret is to use exactly the same swing every time, but to vary the implement as needed. In my practice, I vary the weight of the rod."

Lisa had raised herself up onto her elbows. Gale lay the four rods on the end of the table, right under her nose, then picked one up and whiffled it in the air. "This is balsa, the lightest. I've wrapped it with glass fiber packing tape to keep it from breaking on the first stroke." Gale used it as a pointer, tapping the others. "And then we have aluminum, nylon and steel. The task at hand is to determine which one I should use on you." Lisa stared at the canes, a deer in the headlights.

"My objective, with every stroke, shall be to produce the perfect welt, which is bright red and slightly raised. Not purple - that indicates subcutaneous bleeding. Hit the same spot twice, break the skin, and you have blood, which is neither aesthetic nor hygienic. Also; there's a fine line between applying maximum stimulation to a nerve and damaging it. A damaged nerve doesn't transmit pain impulses as efficiently.

"In addition, perfect welts can be applied in a variety of artistic ways; the checkerboard, the waffle iron, the bullseye. That's the pattern that has up to ten strokes passing through the same point. Artistically very demanding, and also very painful. We won't be doing that today. Any questions?"

"No," Lisa said. "Or should I say, "No, Mistress?"

"As you like. It's your scene. So - to work. I'm going to run a test on the back of your right thigh. But first, antisepsis. Nurse Marks?"

Doro, wearing blue examination gloves, stepped forward with a brown bottle and a piece of gauze. "This is Betadine," she said, swabbing the target area. "It will help prevent infection if Mistress Gale breaks your skin. Not that we expect that, given her level of professionalism, but in the words of the bumper sticker philosopher, shit happens."

Gale stepped into position next to the table. "Closeup here, Jimbo," she called out. "And let's turn that lamp on." Alan the sound man flipped a switch and the lamp over the table burst into brilliant life, illuminating Lisa's nude body in exquisite detail. Gale stood on tiptoe, grabbed the handle in the middle of the lamp, and swung the bright-as-day light into position. Every pore on Lisa's ass was clearly visible.

"Beautiful," Gale said. "Such wonderful smooth skin, the color of vanilla ice cream. Not a single piercing or tat. Totally virgin. Isn't she nice, Doro?"

"She's magnificent. You've got a perfect blank canvas here, Gale."

"Exactly what I was thinking. OK, so here we go." She swung the balsa rod - snap! Caught by surprise, Lisa yipped and twitched.

"Oh, so you felt that," Gale said. "I'm surprised. That was the sort of swat one gives a five-year-old. Yes indeed, this is going to be a long day for you, Ms. Li. Doro, could you hand me that swab?" She ran the gauze, still damp with antiseptic, up and down each of the three other canes and whickered them dry in the air. "So. Moving right along."

Three more stokes; aluminum, nylon, steel. Lisa squeezed her eyes shut, clinched her fists, and didn't make a sound. "Oh, so what we have here is a little Stoic! Wonderful! I love a challenge.

"I'll check again later, but my preliminary impression is that steel is too heavy, aluminum too light, and nylon just right. The last stroke, made with steel, is a bit purple at the end. The nylon stroke is nice and red, aluminum is just a bright pink, and balsa is a joke. OK, I'm done. Helen, she's all yours."

Bud stepped into place beside the table while Helen repositioned the lamp. Lisa lowered herself off the table and back onto the stool, facing Bud. Her mouth was at the same level as the base of his cock, which was now fully erect. "Spread your legs, dear," Helen said to Lisa. "And roll the stool a bit closer to him. That's good.

"So according to the scenario that you provided, you are to perform fellatio on him for a total of eight minutes. I have a stop clock here. The clock will only run when half the length of his cock, or more, is in your mouth. That's how you wanted to play it, and that's what we'll do. Unless you call safe, of course."

Lisa looked at Helen and shook her head sharply. "No," she said. "I'm here to play."

Bud had been watching the scene unfolding on the table and found it arousing. His heavily veined cock was fully erect; because of its weight, it didn't stand straight out, but hung at a 45-degree angle.

"You may enjoy knowing this," Helen said. "Our man Bud here is well endowed. His erect cock is 8.2 inches long. Its greatest girth, measured at mid-shaft, is 6.4 inches. According to extensive data compiled by Durex Corporation" -

"That's the outfit that makes condoms," Gale interjected.

"Thank you, Gale. Yes, Durex knows something about cocks. As I was saying -- according to them, our Bud here scores at the 99.9 percentile in both length and width. In other words, one man in a thousand is longer, or thicker. Maybe. There's so little data in that range, the percentile rank is problematic. I thought you'd like to know that we were able to provide a real champion for you, at no extra charge."

"I'm so grateful," Lisa said ironically.

"Further instructions. You may touch Bud; in fact, you'll have to. But Bud isn't allowed to touch you. Specifically, he's not permitted to grab your head and cram his fireplug all the way down your throat, like he would on a commercial shoot. Understand, Bud?" The man nodded his head.

"For measurement purposes, I will tell you when your lips are at the midpoint. That will be the minimum length. When you've working with that much or more, the clock runs; otherwise, not. Ready?"

Lisa took the organ by its base and swung it left and right, studying it. The organ had the texture of a sock full of marbles, and was covered with thick, blue snakelike veins. All of it but the head, a large red plum, was covered with brown splotches, the residue of repeated bruising. Lisa's hand just barely closed around the shaft. She looked up at him. "This is an astonishing cock, Bud. A real fucking monster. So to speak."

"Thanks. I'm very proud of it."

Lisa raised the throbbing member to her lips. "Here we go. Wish me luck." It was larger than anything she'd practiced with, and it was alarmingly alive. She could feel its pulse with her tongue. It tasted like soap, salt, and male flesh; the pheromones flooded her brain and sent a warm glow down her spine to her groin.

"Deeper, sweetie," Helen coached. "Another inch. Good girl."

Lisa could feel the rim of the glans slide past her soft palate into the back of her throat. Suddenly, she couldn't breathe. She gagged. Her stomach clinched suddenly, violently, and she didn't quite get his cock out of her mouth before she vomited.

Doro was ready with a bowl and caught most of it; a cupful of thin brown bile, the remains of Lisa's coffee. Doro handed her a hand towel and a bottle of water. "Wipe your face and rinse your mouth. Don't drink."

Lisa nodded and complied, tears streaming down her face. Then she wetted a corner to the towel and began wiping Bud's cock. "Sorry," she said, looking up him. "I'm really sorry. You're a lot bigger than anything I practiced with."

Bud reached down and gently stroked her hair with his fingertips. "You mean, anybody I practiced with."

"No, anything. I only ever practiced with dildoes. This is the first time I've had a man's cock in my mouth. You're getting some virgin head today."

"I'm speechless."

"You do remember, you can stop this whenever you want," Doro said. "Do you remember your safe word?"

Lisa turned to her, black eyes hard, and snapped, "An edible green vegetable related to cabbage. And no, I am fucking not going to say it." The sudden display of temper took her listeners by surprise. Despite being nude and seated on a low stool, with a naked man, three women and a videographer towering over her, she was the boss. It was her money, her project, and she was in charge. "Shall we continue?"

Lisa wrapped her left hand around the base of the wood-hard cock, pulled the skin taunt, spat on it twice, and spread the spittle with her right hand. All the while she was hyperventilating; deep inhalations and forced exhalations, like a free diver preparing for a descent. After thirty seconds, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide, and took it right down to her own thumb. "Fantastic," Helen said. "The clock is running." On the Steadicam monitor, Jimmy could see every quiver of her nostrils, every fine hair on her upper lip, every flutter of her eyelashes as the gnarly thing slid down her throat. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen at Midnite, and he felt himself getting hard.

Lisa took her hand off the base of the shaft and swallowed another inch. Tears were streaming down her face; strands of black hair that had escaped from the ponytails were stuck to her sweaty forehead. Doro could see her stomach muscles contracting violently; Lisa was trying to vomit, but her stomach was empty. She slowly moved her head back and forth an inch, sliding the monster in an out of her throat. After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled her head off the throbbing organ, gasped, spat into the bowl, and sat there panting. Bud lowered his large hands into the closeup shot and clapped. "Brava!" he cheered.

"Forty seconds total," Helen announced. "Seven minutes, twenty seconds to go. Whenever you're ready, Lisa."

The second time seemed to be easier. Lisa spent more time hyperventilating, took Bud's cock almost to the base, and simply held the position. The man sighed deeply. "Great," he muttered. "Take it, baby, take all of it. Take it for Daddy."

Doro leaned in, checking Lisa for bluish lips and other symptoms of hypoxia. She knew that crazy people could kill themselves in strange ways. At long last, Lisa broke it off, gasping raggedly. "Total time two minutes," Helen said. "You're a quarter of the way there. How do you feel, sweetheart?"

"Like I'm going to have a sore throat." Helen giggled; Gale laughed out loud.

"I wouldn't be surprised," Doro said. "Look, I should have thought to this earlier. I have some gargle that doctors use before endoscopic exams."

"?"

"That's when they run a fiber optic tube down you throat and take a look around. The gargle numbs the mouth and throat. People don't like either the taste or the feeling, but I'm thinking that maybe --"

"No," Lisa interrupted. "That would be cheating. Just give me a second."

"Take all the time you want."

Lisa got up, walked around, shaking it off, then sat down again. "OK, so let's get back to work."

It took another twenty minutes. Before the last thirty-second plunge, Lisa looked up and said, "You've been great, Bud, you've got great control, but if you need to come, go ahead. I'll swallow it for you."

"I appreciate the offer, but I can't - not if I'm going to do your ass. But if you'll pardon my saying so, Ma'am, you're a great little cocksucker. Never had better deep throat in my life, not even from a pro."

"I'm flattered."

After a few deep breaths, Lisa went back to work. As Helen counted off the final seconds, Lisa reached behind Bud, grabbed his hard ass with both hands, and forced the two of them together, her bottom lip pressing firmly against his scrotum. The spasms that began in her throat shook her entire body. Pouring sweat, she dug her fingernails into Bud's butt and hung on tight as Helen's countdown reached "...five, four, three, two, one, zero. Bingo! We have a winner!"

Lisa drew back and doubled over, coughing violently, stomach cramping, and spit a last teaspoonful of bile into the bowl in the floor between her feet. She remained in that position, trembling with nervous exhaustion, covered with a glistening sheen of sweat. Doro patted her dry with a bath towel and draped a cotton bathrobe over her shoulders. "Let's take a break," Doro suggested.

"Good idea," Helen said. "Fifteen-minute break, everyone. Not twenty minutes, fifteen."

Bud reached down, put his hands under Lisa's arms, raised her gently to her feet, and gave her a tight hug. "You're a trouper, girl." Lisa, cheek against his broad bare chest, smiled beatifically. "I could tell that was really hard for you," Bud said. "Not what you expected?"

"Not quite," Lisa gasped, smiling up at him. "I bought some really big dildos, thinking that no man would ever be - well, like that. But you are, 'specially in width. You're a beast."

They stepped apart and Helen handed Bud his bathrobe. "You know what's on the menu next," Bud said. "Think you're down with it? All things considered?"

"Sure. Just give me a few minutes to drink some water and do a spliff. Helen, is there any problem with a girl having a smoke around here?"

"None at all. In fact, I'll join you. Let's go to the little girls' room. There's a good exhaust fan in there."

3, Anal

In which Our Heroine gets down to fundamentals.

The break was longer than fifteen minutes. The director and leading lady took a half hour and returned to the set looking considerably happier. Helen clapped. "OK, people, let's continue. Next scene, butt busting. Ready, Bud?"

The big man was standing by the table. "Yep," he said, removing his robe and dropping it on the floor. He was slightly less naked than before, having put a thick stainless-steel ring around the base of his cock. The organ was even harder and thicker, the veins standing out in bold relief, the tip bobbing up and down with his heartbeat.

"Damn it, Bud," Lisa shrilled, "Didn't I mention that you were big enough already?"

"It's been a long morning," he said, conversationally, "and I decided I needed a little extra support. So, I put on Joe Steel here, and did a couple of poppers. But don't worry too much, I have this."

He retrieved a large plastic squeeze bottle from the table. It was the type used to dispense generic ketchup in cheap diners, with a long conical spout on top. "This is about a pint of lube. I expect we'll use almost all of it."

"What type is it? I prefer Cosmoglide Silicone Ultra with Warming."

"Close enough. I promise, you won't need the warming."

"OK - well, we'll start with that, and if I don't like it, we'll use mine. I brought some."

"Fair enough." To Helen: "How do you want to stage this?"

"Ask the boss," she said, nodding at Lisa.

"Is the height of the table adjustable?" Lisa asked.

"Sure," Alan called from the background. "It's got a motor in the base. From where it is, we can raise or lower it at least two feet."