Sacrifices Ch. 02

Story Info
Maya is betrayed by Sonia and needs her magic more than ever.
3.6k words
4.17
13.4k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanquished
Vanquished
111 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Maya had a difficult night. Sonia kept tossing and turning, heedless of her presence. It wasn't just that she shoved her smelly feet in her face now and then, but that she kept kicking and prodding her as she moved through the night. The smell only got sharper and cheesier, in the sweltering heat under the sheets. She kept getting streaks of damp, sticky sweat on her clothes and skin as her friend wiped her soles on her. Her sleep was constantly interrupted, and she had weird, disturbing dreams.

At some point, she dreamed of her grandmother Danica. She didn't look like she had in the end, but young and strong, surrounded by a shining halo of light. It all seemed more solid and real than usual, in spite of the strange images. Maya even felt resentful and angry at her, for giving her false hopes and filling her head with fairy tales.

"Why did you tell me all those stories?" Maya said in her dream, crying. "I can't make it work! Was it all made up?"

"No, child," her grandmother said, gently. "Magic is as real as you and I are. You have fulfilled all the requirements but one. Do you remember what I told you magic was for?"

Maya nodded, and recited back. "It's the world's balance to injustice. It's powered by selfless love."

Grandmother Danica smiled, and patted Maya's hair. "That's right, child. You need selfless love, and an injustice to balance. You know the mental stance. Now you only need the spark to power it all up. You just have to-"

Sonia's foot slapped Maya's face, and she woke up.

"Morning," Sonia said. "We have to go to school, come on!"

It was all too much for Maya. Maybe it was all dream nonsense, but her grandmother was just about to tell her the final secret, and Sonia had to spoil it. She crawled away from her friend's feet, got out of bed, and started to cry.

Sonia was shocked to see her friend so upset. She was always happy around her. That was why she found it difficult to know when to stop. It was easy to go on teasing her and humiliating her, when she never complained. Deep down, even Sonia knew she went too far sometimes, but she thought it was Maya's fault for not saying anything. She had to grow a backbone if she didn't want to be trampled on.

But there was something Sonia didn't realise. Every time Maya tried to object, even in the smallest way, it came as such a surprise to her that she lashed back at her, ignoring her and belittling her until she gave in. She was so used to her doing just as she was told, that any resistance felt like Maya was making a fuss over nothing and being annoying.

In spite of everything, Sonia cared for Maya, and didn't want her to be hurt. She might even have found her attractive, if she hadn't been so needy and ridiculous about her crush. But, as it was, she couldn't imagine her as her girlfriend. Seeing her cry, Sonia got up and hugged her, feeling her tremble between her arms. She stroked her hair and whispered to her that everything would be ok.

Maya kept crying, inconsolable. It felt so good to be held by Sonia, but her friend didn't even know why she was sad. She had devoted her whole life to her, hoping that, one day, she might feel something similar, and this was all she got for it.

"What's wrong, Maya?" Sonia said. "I'm here with you, sweetie. I'm sorry you're so upset."

Maya buried her head in Sonia's bosom, seeking comfort.

"I... It's so hard," she said. "You treat me like... and in school... everything is horrible."

Sonia remembered the previous night, and felt pretty bad about her own behaviour. It was true she had been quite pushy and indifferent towards her friend, who had been just as sweet and compliant as usual. It might not have been fair, but she had enjoyed having an adoring admirer preparing her for her date, ready to wait for her to return and tell her all about it. Foot rubs on demand were a delicious indulgence she would find hard to do without, too.

"Alright," Sonia said, patting her and stroking her. "There, there. Don't cry. We'll talk about this tonight, ok? I know I can be mean at times, you just have to speak up for yourself."

Maya cried even harder. Sonia didn't understand. How could she complain? Whenever she tried, she squashed her like a bug.

"Awww," Sonia said. "Things will get better, Maya. I know they will."

At last, Maya was exhausted from crying. She gave a few final sobs, shuddering, and hugged Sonia tightly as she caught her breath.

"Thank you, Sonia. At least you care."

"Of course I care! Now, wash your face, get ready, and let's go to school."

Maya nodded. Both girls had breakfast, and got ready to face another day. Hopefully they would be able to avoid their tormentors.

*****

School was difficult for Sonia and Maya, lacking a credible adult to speak for them.

Sonia lived at her mother's house, but her mother didn't live there anymore. She didn't care what Sonia did, so long as it didn't require her to take any action. At least she sent her a generous allowance every month, and kept paying for the utilities. If it involved her showing up for a meeting, or signing a note, Sonia was on her own, though. She was lucky Maya spent so much time at her place, or she would feel even more alone.

Maya's parents had died when she was a little child, and she had moved in with her grandmother. She couldn't do anything about other students bullying her, but at least she could be counted on to help with teachers. Since her death, things had become a lot harder, as everyone knew nobody would make a fuss for her sake. Teachers had stopped even pretending to be neutral whenever she got in trouble. After all, the other students had parents who would complain, so it was easier for everyone if it was all Maya's fault. She'd just have to learn to fend for herself.

Though Sonia and Maya tried hard not to cross anyone, there was a gang of four girls they couldn't avoid. Rachel, Cara, Heather and Nicole, the Ruthless Judges, were their personal nightmare. Tall, strong, fast, and quick to anger, they demanded obeisance and compliance, and both girls had resisted them at the beginning. Now they had learned better. They were no challenge to the four athletic, cruel bullies. It was too late though. Their attempts to fight back at first, and escape them later, had marked them as disobedient, and deserving of special attention.

Sonia and Maya went together everywhere, finding in each other what little protection they could. They had grown a sense for where the girls were likely to stalk, ready to pounce, and most days they got away without much trouble. It seemed even the Judges enjoyed their private game of cat and mouse, but the longer they went without a good humbling, the worse it would get, and they had been lucky for an entire week.

As they were about to leave school, Maya and Sonia saw Rachel and Heather blocking the corridor ahead. Maya looked behind, and sighed. Cara and Nicole stood there, penning them in.

"Long time no see," Rachel said, taunting the two girls, as they looked everywhere trying to find an escape.

"Don't bother," Cara said. "We've made sure we will have our fun. Heather's checked, and there's some kind of teacher's meeting, so no-one will interrupt our games. Isn't that nice and thoughtful of us?"

Maya nodded, and a second later so did Sonia.

"Shy, are we?" Heather moved closer, as she and the other three girls surrounded them, and started running their hands all over them.

At first, they only stroked their hair, faces and backs, but then they started touching their breasts and bellies. It was terribly embarrassing, and it only got worse when they started tickling, prodding and pinching them, giggling as their victims tried not to laugh or yelp.

"Seems like they learned their place," Rachel said. "Still, got to make sure the lesson sticks in."

Maya looked at Sonia, pleading, but there was nothing she could do for her.

"You, loser," Heather said, pointing at Sonia. "You can cross this corridor, but you know what you have to do."

Sonia knelt on the floor, and waited until every girl had offered her both hands to kiss. Then they patted her head, and allowed her to crawl on her knees down the corridor. She turned back for a moment, and saw them laughing and pinching Maya, making her squeak and cry out.

"You wanna see what we do to your girlfriend?" Cara asked.

Sonia shook her head.

"Yeah? I don't care. You're going to stay there, look, and have a good laugh with us, or we're going to do the same to you."

Sonia looked at Maya. She didn't want to see her friend hurt, but she knew she had no way of escaping. Maya gave her a little nod in understanding. They just had to do the best they could.

"Adopt the position," Nicole said to Maya, giggling.

Maya blushed. It didn't matter how often this happened. It was just as humiliating as the first time. She lowered herself to the floor, and got on all fours.

Heather trod on her hand, making her whimper.

"Wrong!" she said. "Smile on your face, puppy. Don't forget that part."

"Please," Maya said. "Please, I'll be good!" She was still grimacing from the pain.

Rachel trod on her other hand, twisting her dirty running shoe on it.

"Smile. On. Your. Face," she said. "Either you start smiling in five seconds, or we'll give you something to cry about."

Maya's fear overcame her pain, and she managed to look up, smiling at the cruel girls, embarrassed to see Sonia looking down at her as well.

The worst part was Sonia was laughing too, joining the other girls. She wasn't that good an actress, and it looked completely real to Maya. She simply found her humiliation amusing.

"Even Sonia thinks you're fucking pathetic," Cara said. "Open your mouth for your treat."

Maya opened her mouth, and Heather and Rachel stopped treading on her hands. She couldn't help sighing with relief, making all the girls laugh.

"Nice and docile," Nicole said. "Isn't she, Sonia?"

"Uh, yes," Sonia said, trying to keep from laughing, and failing at it.

"Well, watch this." Nicole spat on Maya's face.

That was the signal for the other three to do the same. They covered Maya's face with spit, and made her lick all around her lips. She still had lots of spit all over her face, and Rachel used the dirty rubber sole of her shoe to smear it around, making her lap it all up from it afterwards.

"Tasty puppy treat," she said. "Delicious divine essence mixed in with some yummy shoe dirt! What do we say?"

"Thank you, Mistress Rachel," Maya said meekly, in between licks.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Heather asked. "That's why we call her a puppy. She has no self-respect."

"She's not a real person," Cara said. "Isn't that right, Sonia?"

Sonia looked down at Maya, who was obviously upset and just about to cry. She knew it was unfair, but she couldn't help finding her friend disgusting and ridiculous right then, and she started cackling at the top of her lungs. Perhaps some of it was the nerves. Surrounded by those girls, she was afraid they would turn on her any moment. The fact was, though, she knew at some level Maya deserved what she got. She really was a doormat, and doormats got stepped on.

That was just what Maya was dreading, and she burst into tears. The girls started slapping her.

"You have no friends," Nicole said.

"This is all you're good for," Rachel said. "Crawling on all fours, getting spat on, and licking our shoes."

"You're a cry-baby," Cara said. "A spineless whimpering puppy."

"You should be grateful we let you do this," Heather said. "Kiss and lick our shoes clean, now."

Maya obeyed, as the four girls pressed their shoes against her mouth. She didn't know what she hated more: the dirty, sweat-infused tops, or the dusty, mud-caked soles. But she used her tongue to clean them, and, when ordered to, even her teeth to clear out the smudges and dried up dirt.

"Stick out that tongue," Nicole said. "Ewww, look! It's all black."

They all laughed, and one by one they wiped their shoes on Maya's tongue, making sure to make it rough and painful.

"Up, up, up," Cara said, placing her shoe sole above Maya's nose.

She raised her head as high as she could, but Cara kept raising her shoe higher and higher as she got closer.

"Looks like you're not made for reaching up." Cara chuckled. "Lie like a worm and press your tongue to the floor."

Maya lowered herself, feeling the cold, dirty floor under her breasts and belly, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out as far as it would go, touching the tiles.

Cara rubbed her rubber sole all over her tongue, making her scream with pain.

"This is so much fun!" she said. "I'm using her like a shoe-rag."

They played around with their helpless victim, wiping her shoes on her back, hair, and tongue, as she whimpered and groaned.

"Back on all fours," Heather said. "Puppy time again!"

Maya sighed, but had no choice except to follow her orders.

"Ok, Sonia," Heather said. "You see what a revolting maggot she is. Now it's your turn. Spit on her and make her lick your shoes. Do that and we'll stop getting on your case. We'll even let you join us if you want."

Sonia froze for a moment. It was true Maya was practically begging for it, but that was going a bit too far, even for her. Thinking about it, though, if Maya had done it for those girls she hated, why shouldn't she do it for someone she loved? She might actually enjoy it, the little freak. It wasn't like tending to Sonia's feet was something new to Maya, though she'd never used her quite this way.

Sonia looked down at Maya, as if asking if it was ok, and Maya shook her head. She didn't want this.

"I'll do it," Sonia said.

The four girls clapped.

Sonia spat on Maya's face. The first time was difficult. She almost couldn't do it. As the glob of saliva hit her, Maya began to cry, and it made it all easier for her. She really was a disgrace. She spat on her until her whole face was covered in it, to the mirth of the other girls, and started smearing it with her flat shoes. She had made Maya smell them before, under the pretext of knowing if they needed cleaning, and it was high time she took charge of her for good.

"Come on, Maya. Your nose already knows these shoes really well. Now it's time for your mouth to make a new friend. Wider... wider... wider! Just like that. Good shoe-licker. Suck, too. Show me how much you want it."

Maya cried and whined as Sonia kept pushing her shoes on her mouth for her to kiss, lick and suck on. She even made her open wide so she could push the toe deep in, making her gag. The four girls were having the time of their lives.

"Alright," Nicole said. "Let's give our pet a little training."

She took out a balled-up pair of crusty, worn socks, and rubbed them against Maya's nose.

"Does that smell nice, puppy?"

"Yes," Maya said, in a soft, broken whisper.

"I asked if it smelled nice!" Nicole said, kicking her.

"Yes, it smells lovely!"

"She's a mess, isn't she?" Cara laughed. "Fetch!" she said, as Nicole threw the bundle of socks down the corridor.

Maya crawled after them, picked them up with her mouth, went back, and offered them to Nicole's hand, who rubbed her on her hair and belly, treating her like a dog.

They all took turns making Maya fetch, and Sonia joined in, enjoying herself just as much as the others. She might feel bad for Maya, but it was all her fault for being such a wimpy loser.

"Rub them on her nose," Rachel said. "It's her reward."

Sonia rubbed the pair of sweaty socks on Maya's nose, laughing and taunting her.

"Do we like that? Does puppy Maya love those sweaty, dirty socks all over her little doggie nose? Rub yourself against them, don't make me do all the work. Yes, good girl. Sniff! No, harder. Let me hear you panting. Tongue out... like that. Give them a lick. Goooood doggie!"

Maya had no choice but to obey, rubbing herself against the cheesy, sharp, stinking socks. She hated it, but getting it done by Sonia was making her all confused. There was a part of her that responded to it as if it were a sign of affection.

After they had tired Maya out, the four girls held Sonia, hugging her close.

"There's one thing we really hate," Cara said.

"One thing above everything else," Nicole said.

"Want to know what it is?" Rachel asked.

"Sure," Sonia said. "Is it weakness?"

"It's disloyalty," Heather said.

She slapped Sonia's face as hard as she could, and Sonia started crying.

"You're such a piece of shit," Nicole said. "Maya can't help it, but you had a choice, and you betrayed your friend."

"Now we're going to make you pay," Rachel said. "What we did to Maya will be nothing in comparison. We're going to shave you. Everyone will know you're our bitch and that your word is worthless."

There were a couple of girls they had shaved before. Everyone in the school knew what it meant. They were reserved for the Judges' exclusive use. Nobody was allowed to mess with them, but nobody could talk to them either.

Sonia began to cry and shake. She looked at Maya, begging with her eyes.

Maya got off the floor, and jumped the four girls. Catching them by surprise, they let go of Sonia, turning on her to beat her up.

"Run!" she said to Sonia, and she did.

Maya tripped the girls chasing after Sonia, and ran as fast as she could in the other direction, trying to give her a starting chance. It didn't take them long to catch her.

They gave her a good beating, but she was still smiling inside. Sonia had gotten away. They made her beg for their forgiveness, kissing and licking their shoes, and they shaved her head.

"You're our bitch now," Heather said. "You stupid shithead. Your so-called friend was the one who really deserved it. She's been using you for years."

At last, they let her go, and she walked to Sonia's house, hoping she would thank her and comfort her.

Sonia opened the door and saw Maya. She smiled, and then she noticed her shaved head.

"What are you doing here?" she said. "You know we can't be seen talking."

"What? After all I did for you?"

Sonia sighed.

"Look," Sonia said, "I admit it. I owe you. I was a complete bitch to you, and not just today. I've been taking advantage of your silly crush for ages, using you and making you do anything I say. Yes, I know about it; the entire school knows, for goodness sake. When those four offered me a place to belong, I just couldn't say no. I thought you would hate me, but it didn't matter."

Sonia gulped.

"Then they turned against me," Sonia added, "and there I was, completely trapped. I asked for your help, and you gave it to me. I know I didn't deserve it. I know you were better than I could dream of being. If I had known all this yesterday... But now it's too late. You're marked, and I can't have any contact with you, or they will do the same to me."

"So that's it? After all this, you're cutting me off?"

"What do you want me to do, Maya? We can't fight them. I don't want to be theirs like that. No dating, no other friends, no anything! Go away, and have a good life. Or maybe you think your pretend magic powers can grow your hair back."

Maya nodded.

"I guess I should have known. Have a good life, too." To her surprise, she meant it.

She went home and got in bed, ready to cry herself to sleep. There was a strange pressure on her head, as if there were a load she had to shift. She found herself doing one of her mental exercises, without even realising. The pressure weighed against her own mind's tension as she strained. She thought of her friend, gave a sigh, and released her focus.

It felt like something caught, and she got dizzy for a moment, as her mind pushed on that load. It was as if she'd shot a bolt this time.

All nonsense.

Vanquished
Vanquished
111 Followers
12