Sacrifices for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks up at me, and asks, "Are you ready for something more rad?"

A couple heartbeats later, I say, "You're the barber and I'm in your hands."

Quick as a wink, a strap flies around my shoulders and holds me tight to the chair, and I feel a rush.

"Thanks, Rick," John says. I didn't see him come into the room.

Without further words, John puts clippers to pussy again, shaving the skin, pushing deeper into my pubes. The blade is getting uncomfortably warm and it hurts a little, but it feels so hot, I mean, it's such a turn on.

I put my head back, and push my hips into the clippers. John stays right with me and soon I'm humping the clippers and cuming.

"Yesss... it hurts so good! Don't stop!"

I soon scream out my orgasm and the buzzing on my pussy stops.

I'm so high on that orgasm that I don't notice that the shoulder strap is removed. I'm slowly coming back to earth, when I feel arms pulling me out of the chair and I'm held standing for a minute or two.

Rick sits in the chair, wearing only his shirt, and John turns me around. The daze has dissolved and I realize what they have planned. I eagerly climb onto the chair and put Rick's cock in my pussy, slowly lowering myself onto it.

John stands behind me, unzipping his pants. He slowly puts a finger in my ass, gently relaxing it before inserting his cock.

I've had a dp with Steve and my favorite dildo, but two live men, awesome!

Rick reaches up and plays with my tits, squeezing them, flicking his fingers, making them peak, which sends hot tendrils of lust to my core.

They both slowly move in and out, getting a feel for the rhythm, and soon they are fucking me. The sensation is amazing!

I feel them rubbing the thin membrane between them. I'm so sensitive, so aware of the physical action of their strokes that I'm soon cuming again.

I'm bending lower so my ass is higher in the air, and Rick now sucks my tits, biting them and that really makes me hot. I want more fucking and start moving faster onto the cocks.

"Please guys, fuck me harder, faster!"

The guys oblige and really let me have it harder, and faster. Pubes hitting pubes, hitting ass. I feel it now, starting deep inside and making its way to my pussy.

"Yesss! Oh yessss!" I'm cuming so hard, so much harder than ever.

First John pops off with his orgasm, and with the last spasms of my pussy, Rick cums.

But I'm not done, I can feel more in me.

"Don't stop, keep fucking me. You've got me so hot that I need to cum again!"

Both cocks are still hard as they fuck me again.

John reaches up to my neck and runs his fingernails up my neck, like the teeth of the clippers.

"Oh, John! Yes! Shave me with your nails!"

John scrapes my nape where he had shaved the pixie. I'm in heaven!

"Harder, faster!"

I'm fucked hard and fast and I'm cuming again, bucking and pushing myself onto both cocks as deep as I can.

"Oh My Gooooddddd!" I fuck them a few more times while the orgasm is still strong. As it dissipates into aftershocks, I collapse onto Rick, nearly passing out from the pleasure. John withdraws from my ass and grabs a towel.

It's takes a few minutes to get my breathing under control.

When I'm able to speak, I say,

"Wow. I never knew haircuts could be so pleasurable."

"Well, we're here to serve our customers, or service, as the case may be," responds Rick, as I climb off of him.

They let me sit for a minute, composing myself, and I get dressed, reluctantly.

"I so needed that. Hubby's been away for a very long time. He's home soon but now I can take my time and enjoy it with him."

"Keep the customer happy is our motto," Rick says.

"Glad to be of help. I wanted to give you a great send off," John adds.

"See you in a few weeks, if he likes the cut."

"I'm sure he will."

"Thanks. 'Bye."

I'm sore but I happily float home on a cloud of satisfaction.

The time goes by so slowly, but it's finally here! I put on the negligee and wait.

I hear the door open. "Hi, honey! I'm home! Where are you?"

"In the bedroom, love."

He walks in as I'm standing there, posed slightly sideways, so he gets a good view of my pixie.

"Hi, what are..." He can't finish the sentence as he takes in the view.

"Wow! You did it! You cut your hair! I love it! You look so damn cute!"

"Thanks, hon. I love it too."

He comes over, puts his arms around me and gives me a long hug. When he pulls away, his hands reach up and caress my head, feeling the new haircut. One hand caresses the back of my neck, which sends shivers down my spine.

His other hand turns my head to kiss me, long and deep, our tongues stroking their hellos. I pull in closer to him, and feel his hard on. I reach down and caress it through his slacks.

We break the kiss, breathing heavily, and he undresses, throwing off his clothes onto the floor. I walk over to the bed and lay provocatively. When he's naked, his hard on raging, he climbs onto the bed and takes me in his arms.

He lies on top of me and kisses me again, from mouth, to cheeks, and down my neck. He rips the top of the negligee and kisses my breasts, sucking my nipples, rolling them and tweaking them into hard buds, sending messages of heat down to my core, as he sucks them again. I'm squirming, my pussy getting wetter with each touch.

His kisses his way to my stomach, ripping the rest of the negligee, and kisses down to my pussy.

I giggle as he kisses there. He doesn't realize he's kissing my pubes, he thinks he's still on my stomach.

Suddenly, it registers.

"Huh? You shaved there too?"

"Do you like it?"

"Let me see," as he lowers his head to eat me. His tongue licks and plunges into my pussy, and sucks on my clit. I squeal in delight.

"Oh yes, I like it. Keep her clean from now on."

"I will." Oh, yes, definitely, I think to myself.

He slides his cock inside me. My sheath welcomes him and we fuck like we haven't seen in each other in months, well, we haven't. So much for taking my time. Once our immediate needs are taken care of, and we have a bite to eat, we make love, several times, into the wee hours of the morning.

The next morning, I feel Steve's cock sticking into my back. Now, normally, I'd roll over and see if he's awake, but with my new found brazenness, I rise up, slowly ease him onto his back, mount him, and ride him awake.

His hands grasp my hips as I fuck him. I fuck him so well and so hard, he has two orgasms, which almost never happens, and I have more than I can count. It is the most amazing morning sex we've ever had.

"Babe, I love that you did that! What's come over you?"

"I've learned how much I love you, how much I miss you, and how much I'd give up for you."

"A man couldn't love you any more than I do."

After breakfast, we make leisurely love again. It is so good to have him home.

So, I broke my marriage vows and had sex with two men, as well as clippers. I sacrificed my honor and integrity to my baser instincts, and gave in to lust and pleasure.

Ultimately, my beloved husband reaps the benefits of the wanton woman I've become.

I've learned what I will give up in exchange for pleasing and serving the one I love.

But I've also come into my own, finding that there is beast of lust inside me, and it's good to give in to it.

So, you just know that I will have my pixie well maintained at that shop, taking advantage of any and all services they offer to, or force onto, me. I need those services for me, for the woman I've become.

12