Sacrificial Lamb Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The body above her shifted.

"Wait-"

"Shhhh. My turn."

Fosta positioned his thick cock at her entrance before she could protest further, and pushed himself in. It took three strokes to get the head fully seated, she was so tight.

There was pain. Hemma cried out, and Fosta put his hand over her mouth, using the other the steady her hips as he pressed his length into her again, butting against her hymen. In one swift motion, he broke through the barrier and got two thirds of his length buried deep inside her,

Hemma screamed into the hand. The pain was sharp and blinding, so contrasted by the bliss she had been feeling only moments ago. She pressed both of her hands against his chest, trying to push the giant off of her, but it went unnoticed as Fosta worked to bury himself fully inside the deflowered virgin before him.

Each stroke came with a sharp pain, none as bad as the first, but not unnoticed either. With each stroke, Hemma cried into the hand over her mouth. It went on for so long, Hemma started to wonder if this actually was her own personal hell. Slowly the pain started to fade into a dull ache and something else started to rise to the surface as well. But right when she felt something more, the god started moving too fast, too hard, bringing the pain back into the forefront. He rutted until finally, with a satisfied roar, he pumped his seed into the warmth, feeling victorious of his conquest. Hemma felt him pulse inside of her and briefly panicked, realizing that he was finishing inside of her.

Too late, she pushed him away. He finally relented, rolling off of her and onto his side, barely keeping from falling onto the floor. She tried to get up, but Fosta wrapped an arm around the woman and forced her to stay still as he caught his breath.

"Am I really so repulsive?" He asked with a chuckle as her resistance continued.

"You've ruined me."

...