Sacrificial Lamb Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amused once again, the god let that annoying smirk cross his face. "What do you need?"

"I need... release." Hemma felt her cheeks grow hot again, but this time not from whatever magic had been in that potion.

"Oh? You need release? And you want my help with that?"

Hemma hated how amused he looked as he stood over her. Despite what her body truely craved, she glared at him angrily and ground out a, "no."

"Hmmm, so you wish to take care of yourself then?" he taunted. He knew it was wrong to be playing with her in this state, but she was just too attractive in her desperate need. He couldn't resist this opportunity to see her squirm.

Refusing to relent, now that some clarity was finally coming back to her, Hemma shook her head viciously.

Smirking, he reached up and uncuffed one of her hands.

"Touch yourself for me and I will take this feeling away from you."

Hemma was conflicted, but in the end, her body was too revved up and out of control, and she couldn't resist caressing her side and running her hand down her body. The light touch sent electricity straight to her pussy and she closed her eyes, lost in the sensation. She was only her body at that moment, and totally controlled by the needs of her flesh. She had never felt a need so powerful.

She started rubbing her clit, dipping two fingers into her core, and rubbing herself with her thumb. She pumped her fingers in herself faster and harder until she finally climaxed harder than she ever had while pleasuring herself. Breathing hard, her hand fell to her side and she tried to catch her breath.

The feel of a tongue flat against her pussy lips shot her head straight up, and she saw that Fosta had moved between her legs, a hand on either side of her, and his head was level with her center. He licked her again, his eyes meeting hers. Immediately, her body shot back up to the level of excitement it had been at after he had touched her chest and pulled the pain away.

He started moving steadily again, eating her out and licking up all the wetness that had spread from her previous orgasm. His tounge penetrated her pussy, fucking her as deep as he could, before concentrating his attentions on her clit and pressing two fingers into her enterance. Once seated, she felt his thumb brush her asshole, making her jump. He only chuckled and kept up his ministrations, slowly rubbing his thumb against her ass, pressing gently.

"Relax..."

Hemma relaxed into it, too turned on to ask him to stop. He removed his fingers from her pussy and she moaned at the loss. She felt him draw his thumb over her wetness before he returned his two fingers, pumping gently. He ran his now wet thumb back over her ass and pressed slowly but firmly until he popped past her ring. She gasped, never having felt anything like it. It burned slightly, but faded quickly as he worked himself further into her.

Now with both holes filled, Fosta descended onto her clit, attacking it like his life depended on it, licking and sucking, watching how Hemma reacted and quickly learning what she liked the most. He shallowly pumped his fingers in and out of her holes, and Hemma couldn't help but start to thrust along with him, encouraging him to go deeper, harder.

Hemma felt herself reaching the peak again. Her free hand entwined itself in the god's hair as her body arched off the bed. "Fuuuuuuck!" She cried out as she came again, harder than before, her whole body shuddering with the force of it.

She collapsed onto the bed, finally sated.

Fosta pulled his fingers out of her pussy and her ass. Hemma winced when his thumb left her ass, still not used to the sensation. "Good girl," he soothed, running a hand over her thigh comfortingly. Hemma couldn't explain the little butterflies that filled her stomach when he said that. Was it pride that he said she did good? Was she starting to have feelings for this monster?

Fosta reached above her and undid her other cuff, before moving down the bed to detach the cuffs on her ankles.

He stood off the bed and Hemma rolled onto her side, pulling her legs up, and wrapping them in her arms into a ball. Walking around the side of the bed, Fosta reached out and brushed the sweat-dampened hair out of her face.

"What are you doing to me?" he whispered to himself. He couldn't remember the last time he had wanted to take care of someone like this. No, he could remember, but he wouldn't allow himself to go there. He refused to make the same mistakes this time. This time he would make sure no one got hurt. He wouldn't take any chances.

Hemma opened her eyes and was greeted with the imprint of a very hard cock in loose fitting pants. Curiously bold, she reached out and traced the outline, making it twitch at her touch. Surprised, Fosta took a step back. He looked at the face of the human before him and was stunned to see there was no repulsion there, only an innocent curiosity. She reached for him again and he interrupted her advance.

"You don't have to do that..." he said cautiously, unsure of her intentions.

Hemma enjoyed this side of the god she hadn't seen before. He looked utterly unsure of himself. This gave her confidence as she continued her advance, sliding off the bed to kneel before him.

She had heard some of her friends talk about how men enjoyed a woman's mouth and she was genuinely curious to see if she could do it. She was also just enjoying this feeling of power. It was the first time during her entire experience so far that she felt like she had some control.

Reaching up, Hemma unbuttoned his pants and pulled them aside, fishing out a very hard member. Slightly stunned by the size of it, Hemma marveled that it had fit inside of her the night before. With one hand she wrapped her fingers around it, unable to reach all the way around. She held it up and got a good look at the first cock she had ever seen up close. It was softer than she had expected, while hard at the same time, and a couple veins zig-zagged up the sides. Looking up, she saw that the god was staring down at her with an unreadable expression. His hands hung awkwardly at his sides as if he wasn't sure where he should put them.

Enjoying his uncertainty, Hemma looked him in the eye as she kissed the tip of his rod, licking the precum off the tip. This seemed to be all he was waiting for. His expression hardened and his hands moved to the back of her head gripping hair.

"So that's what you want then, my sweet? You want to return my favor? Well, then you'd better do as good a job as I did."

His domination made Hemma's heart race and insides clench. What was wrong with her? She shouldn't like this! Not from him! But it was too late to turn back now as he guided his cock back between her lips and filled her mouth with not even half of his length.

"That's it, little fox. Suck."

And she did. She sucked and ran her tongue along the bottom of his shaft as he pulled out and pushed back in. This time he hit the back of her throat. Hemma gagged, pulling back, but his hands held her in place.

"Yes, gag on me. I'm going to go all the way, we are going to do this right. Swallow for me."

He pushed in again, hitting her throat and pushing forward. Hemma did her best to swallow, eyes watering and breathing through her nose. He pulled out and pushed back in. This time, Hemma anticipated it and swallowed before she could gag, and his cock buried itself in her throat.

"Goood girl," he breathed, pressing himself in and holding himself there. He pulled out right when Hemma started to push herself away, before burying himself again, three more times. After holding himself there longer than the times before, Hemma struggled to breath and struggled against his unrelenting hold. Fostas pulled himself out and started fucking her mouth more shallowly. He moved quicker, stripping Hemma of any sense of control she might have had when this started.

He pounded into her mouth quickly, making Hemma gag again, groaning. He made one final thrust, pushing himself all the way in once again, and, fists tight in Hemmas hair, held her still with her nose brushing his bush. She felt his cock swell and panicked, unable to breath.

"Swallow me!" he grunted, and spurt after spurt of cum went straight down Hemma's throat. He finally pulled out and Hemma fell back against the bed, coughing and sputtering.

Catching her breath, she stared accusingly at Fosta, who leaned against the wall, breathing hard.

"I couldn't... breathe..." She growled, still panting.

"It is difficult to breathe with a cock down your throat."

"AGH!" Hemma screamed, picking up the closest thing she could and throwing it at him.

He easily caught the pillow, smiling a huge, obnoxious smile. Placing the pillow back in its place, Fosta leaned toward her face, stopping right before their noses touched, and for a moment, Hemma thought he was going to kiss her. Instead, he grabbed Hemma, throwing her over his shoulder again, despite her protests.

"Come my sweet fox, before you insist on sucking my cock again."

...

Hemma sat at a long stone table in the cavern. On the table was set a feast that could feed an army. Fosta sat directly across from her, peering at her empty plate from over the platters of food.

"You must eat." Fosta took another bite of meat. He had surprisingly good table manners for a brute so large and violent.

"I don't seem to have an appetite at the moment," Hemma seethed on the other side of the table. She had liked it better when he was ignoring her, passing her off for someone else to deal with.

"A mouthful of cum does not a meal make."

Hemma stared at the god, stunned. Did he just make a joke? A very dirty joke? Shock quickly turned to anger.

"I didn't ask for that! I couldn't breathe! I thought you said you weren't going to kill me! And who is all this food for anyway? It's such a waste. No one person needs so much food. This could feed my entire village for a week during a bad winter!"

"First of all, I didn't say I wouldn't kill you."

Hemma met his angry gaze warily, but it didn't sound like he was making a threat, just stating a fact.

"Second, this food is for all of my guests, not just you."

All of his guests? Hemma thought about all those locked doors.

"Lastly, I would think that you would appreciate the favor I did for you. It could have been much worse."

"Favor?!" Hemma exclaimed, "What favor? The one where you drugged me and tortured me? The one where you tied me to a bed and had your way with me? Or was it when you choked me and used me like some whore?!"

Fosta finally lost his temper and stood up, knocking his chair to the floor and sending his plate clattering to the floor.

"You want to see what it could have been for you?" he asked in a deadly quiet voice. "Come."

Grabbing her arm, Fosta dragged Hemma out of her chair, down one flight of stairs, and to a locked door. Putting a hand on the door, a rune glowed and it opened. He shoved Hemma into the room, closing the door behind them and downing them in darkness.

Hemma regretted letting her anger get the best of her. She had to remind herself that she was dealing with a god, not some spurned village boy. She needed to be wiser, and think through her decisions, stop letting her emotions control her.

A torch was lit in the corner without warner or source of fire. The room was revealed to be almost identical to her own, with a bed, a table, and a chair. In the bed, however, lay a figure.

Hemma crept closer and saw that it was a man. About the age of her father, with graying hair and a long beard, he appeared to be asleep. Chains connected his hands and feet to the corners of the bed, identical to the ones that had been used on her.

"What is this?" she whispered, afraid to wake the sleeping man. He looked like a normal man on the outside, but something was off that she couldn't quite place.

"AHHHHHH! HELP ME!!" The man shot up, staining against the chains. Hemma jumped, stumbling back, straight into the arms of Fosta. He took hold of her shoulders and moved her to stand next to the screaming man who was now rattling his chains, yanking against them wildly.

"Watch." Fosta commanded. He moved to the man's side and placed his hands on the man, one on his chest and one on his forehead, holding him down. His eyes glowed blue in the darkness and their faces both contorted. The man kept screaming and thrashing, and blood started pouring from his nose and ears. Black lines covered every area of flesh Hemma could see, following veins just under the surface of the man's skin. The black patterns slowly flowed over the man's body and into Fosta's hands, where they continued to snake up Fosta's arms.

After what felt like an eternity, all the black now flowed through Fostas hands and forearms. The man passed out and Fosta removed his hands from the man, placing them near each other as if he were holding a ball. The black slowly left his skin to float in an inky orb between his fingers.

Hemma heard him chanting under his breath. The orb started to glow until it was the same share of blue as Fosta's glowing eyes. Fosta finally released the orb, and it turned to dust, disappearing in a moat carried away with a draft of wind.

Fosta stood, breathing hard, hands covered in blood, and scratches covering his forearms.

"This is what it means to be cleaned of corruption. Most take days to become totally freed, but occasionally, men like this one hold too tightly to the darkness, and will never be released until they release their hold. Slivers still remain and grow back if the host allows. Most leave here eventually, freed from their darkness. Some never do."

...

Hemma sat at the table, now cleared of food save one small plate. She had no idea how or where it had all been moved to.

Fosta had left her there to go clean up, and he returned, hands clean, but with blood still splattered on his clothes. He sat back down across from her, still looking angry, but mostly tired.

After a moment of silence, Hemma quietly asked, "Is it like that every time?"

"Yes."

"But it wasn't like that with me..""

"No."

"...why?"

Fosta looked at Hemma, searching her face for something, then sighing and looking back down. "I gave you an elixir made of the juice of Idunn's golden apples"

"A golden... apple?" Hemma asked, confused.

"Yes, they are the fruit of the gods. Among other things, they are healing. They assisted in your sacrificial duty and it appears they helped me remove the corruption from your soul in one go."

"If it's so helpful, why not use it on that man? Why not use it on everyone?!"

"Many reasons, the first is that that was all that I had and they are very hard to come by. They also wouldn't help that man, he is too far gone. Your soul was already very pure, and I didn't have to rip it out like I do with others. Your body wanted rid of its corruption. There are also... side effects when a human consumes them.

"So I'm... finished then? I can go home?"

Fosta met her eyes again, and Hemma wasn't sure what to make of the look he gave her. He looked apologetic, hopeful, and uncertain all at the same time.

"Not yet," he said, studying her face like he was looking for something. "Not until the elixir has made its way through you. Then we will see where we stand."

...

Fosta made Hemma eat what was left on the plate before retiring to a chair to read. Without being given any instruction, Hemma wandered through the piles of books, trying to make sense of the order in the chaos. Quickly boring of squinting at letters and symbols she didn't understand, Hemma started looking at the walls instead, where intricate carvings depicted many different stories of the gods. She subtly traced her fingers along the symbols, testing them to see if any more doors were hidden in the walls. Nothing glowed, including the one that had led to the pool. Even when she pressed her palm against it, nothing happened.

Upon closer examination, Hemma saw that all the carvings were stories about Fosta. In one he killed a beast that was attacking a village and they gifted him the knowledge of ancient magics.

One story showed the god sharing the knowledge of seafaring with a fisherman in the north. Using this knowledge, the fisherman built a ship that could capture the wind and withstand the waves.

In another he led a nation's ships into battle, giving one side an advantage with his power of tides and winds. When they won, the king offered the god his oldest daughter's hand in marriage, but Fosta graciously declined when he saw that she was already in love with another. Hemma rolled her eyes at that one.

In a far corner, mostly hidden by books, Hemma found a story that interested her. The carvings depicted Fosta falling in love with a merchant's wife, a human. The woman had no love for her husband who was old and bitter, and she and Fosta started having a romantic affair. The two loved each other so much that Fosta planned to turn her into a goddess so they could be together forever. When her husband found out he was furious, but too cowardly to fight against a god. Instead, he beat his wife until she was near death. Fosta heard her cries and found her in the street in a puddle of her own blood. He brought her home to try and heal her, but her wounds were too extensive and it was too late. She died in the god's arms. Fosta, stricken with grief, hunted down the merchant and ripped his soul from his body. In doing so, the merchant was cursed to never find peace in the afterlife.

Hemma turned away, tears in her eyes. So that had been the one he had loved, taken from his arms before he could make her eternal, like himself. Peaking a glance at Fosta across the room, Hemma saw that he was watching her. She looked away quickly, knowing she had seen something he probably didn't want her to see, but he didn't say anything and went back to his book.

Hemma walked back toward the center of the room, scanning titles, searching for something she could understand, but the more she looked, the more the words started to blur together. In fact, the whole room was blurry. And then it was spinning, why was it spinning?

She opened her eyes and saw that she was on her back, looking up at the skylight. Blurry stars twinkled above her and there were voices in the room. She turned her head to see Ospree looking worried, pacing the cavern while talking angrily with Fosta.

"Do you even realize what you've done, uncle?! They will punish you for this!"

"Psh," he scoffed, "As if they hold any authority over me. I created their order."

"This isn't right. And I thought you wanted her gone! How could that have possibly changed in mere hours? Does she even want this?"

"Well it's a bit too late for that, isn't it Ossy?"

"Don't call me that! I'm too pissed at you right now."

Hemma felt herself fading out again. When she opened her eyes, it was light out and she was laying on a pile of furs and pillows.

"Hemma! You're awake! Are you ok? Do you need anything?" Ospree was kneeling right next to her. Hemma knew she was asking questions, but she was having trouble understanding them.

She tried to sit up, but moved too fast and the world swam before her eyes. She felt bile rising in the back of her throat and managed, "bucket," before emptying the contents of her stomach into a large bucket that Ospree held in front of her.

Fosta invaded her line of sight, taking her face in both of her hands, forcing her to look at him. He looked into her eyes for a moment, not saying anything, just searching for something.

"Humph" he grunted, letting go of her face and stepping away. Hemma couldn't tell if it was confirming or denying that he had found what he was looking for. Bile rose to her throat again, and she hugged the bucket into her lap.