Saddle Broken Policewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjun took the riding crop and smacked it several times against my ass cheeks, making me jump on the hard thrusting cock inside me. He grinned at Vihan filming it all.

"Hey Vihan, look, I feel like a jockey in the fifth race. You think she gets off whipping herself with this?" Arjun asked, unaware of the fact before I had the Motorbunny sometimes I would kneel on my magic wand and whip myself to keep myself riding the edge of orgasm far past where I would have broken without the pain, and then cum virtual buckets.

Vihan put the camera in my face. "Answer the question little blonde cop. Does my little white mare like to be whipped while she gets off?"

Oh god, the humiliation was too intense, I was going to lose it. "YES, oh god YES" I screamed, fighting to hold off orgasm long enough to make them shut it off.

Arjun began to whip down my back, my ass, and then when that wasn't enough, he came around the front and began whipping my breasts, laughing as I screamed again and again. He made me thank him for each stroke, and god help me I did it. I screamed "Thank you sir" every time he brought my own whip down on my tits.

"Hey Vihan look, this is the real Musical Ride!" Arjun laughed, making a joke about the RCMP's musical cavalry demonstration team. I was so focused on what Arjun was doing and Vihan with his reaching out to tweak and twist my tits, when he wasn't spanking my face with his cock, that I hadn't noticed Vihay plugging an attachment into the back of the Motorbunny until I felt something cold, metallic, and lubed force its way into my ass.

Oh god, they found the anal vibrator insert! I leaned forward to escape, but my leg irons bound me, I lunged forward, but the hard cock thrusting into me just drove deeper and I shuddered almost cumming as the pain from my anal ring being forced brought me back from the edge.

Then he turned it on. Oh god. I could get worse. The egg vibrated in time with the main unit, buzz BUZZ, buzz, buzz, BUZZ as it wore against my pride and strength, turning me into so much fuck meat before these gross hairy men.

"I will make you a deal Constable Ann Lennon, proud RCMP officer and feminist. If you suck my cock, and don't spill a drop. I will put your cuff keys in your hand, and you can uncuff yourself. Do that and we leave, delete our video, and this never happened. That is the respect due an officer of the law. Sound fair?" Vihan asked, moving the camera beside his cock so I had to look down its length to face the camera.

"Yes, Yes. It is fair." I cried. Seeing hope now to escape.

"Now, if you aren't really a cop at heart, having the cuff key's won't help you. If you are nothing but a white cunt that needs to be taught her place, and turned into the whore she was born to be, then you won't be able to uncuff yourself. You will be nothing but a cunt that needs a man to think for her, tell her what to do. A cunt that stays bound until all the men are done using her. Is that fair?" Vihan said.

"Yes, YES, It's fair." I was too close, too close to the edge. His words were worse than the riding crop strikes coming on my ass and back, each word driving my humiliation deeper inside as the vibrator hammered my lust up inside to meet it. I was being crushed between them, and losing all pretense of self will.

"Beg to suck my cock, cop whore. Beg for Vihan's bitch tamer." Vihan said, hamming it up for the phones in his and his brother's hands. He sounded like a B movie actor, but something inside me looked at that big uncircumcised cock and shattered. I wanted it to be true. I did.

"Please let this cop whore suck your cock Vihan. Please, please let me suck your cock. I will give you the best blowjob ever!" I screamed, and everyone in the room laughed.

Vihan started, letting me lick around his crown, slurping on his head like an ice cream cone. I could hear them laughing as my hands jerked against the cuffs several times when I yearned to stroke it, to cup his balls, or grab his ass cheeks to pull him in (to get it over with, or because I needed it? I don't know).

He teased me, made me suck his balls as he slapped my face, then my tongue as he pulled his balls back and laid his heavy pipe in my face again. This time when I took him in my mouth, he grabbed my blonde pony tail and began to fuck my face.

I had a thrusting vibrator in my pussy, a buzzing egg vibrator in my ass, who no longer burned from stretching but ached for pounding, and a hard cock fucking my face. The orgasm I was fighting off overtook me and I came, screaming around Vihan's cock. He grabbed my face on both sides and buried himself in my throat, roaring as he came down my throat. I tried to suck air in through my nose, but all I could do was swallow and swallow.

Vihan was a man of his word, and picket up the keys and put them in my hand. He also picked up the remote which he hadn't promised, and put it in my other hand. I rolled my wrist to feed the keys in, something of a skill you get when you play a lot of self bondage games. That was when young Sammath picked up his phone.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as the thrusting slowed, but the vibration began pulsing at higher and higher levels.

"You know this is great, I installed the software on my phone, and now I have total control of the Motorbunny." Sammath said holding up his phone, and waving it at me.

"I can keep it on slow walk, or canter." He keyed his phone and my fingers began fumbling with the keys as my cunt began to get harder thrusts from the vibrator.

"Or gallop. Woo hoo. Ride 'em cowgirl. Fuck I love white cowgirls. Big titted fuck dolls every one." Sammath laughed, as the Motorbunny started pounding me hard and fast. I dropped the remote and the keys and screamed my way towards another brutal orgasm.

Vihan and Arjun laughed. Vihay reached down and began to work the vibrator in my ass until I was trying to thrust back into his hands.

Vihan laughed. "Does this mean Constable Ann Lennon does not want to be mean police bitch anymore, but little Annie wants to be a good white whore for any cock I tell you to suck and fuck?" Vihan asked

I looked up at him, not wanting to say the words.

"Ok boys, she doesn't want us, I guess we can all go home!" Vihan threatened, and my reserve broke.

"Please let me be your whore. I will be a good whore. The best whore. Every hole, I swear. I will fuck whoever you say, please god, just don't leave me!" I begged, no longer pretending.

The Motorbunny snapped off. I slumped on it, my nerves tingling, my brain on fire. Vihan uncuffed my leg and hands. Arjun and Sammath lifted me off my impaling vibrator and placed me on my hands and knees.

Vihay pulled the vibrator out of my ass, and I sobbed at the feeling of emptiness. I heard the squirting sound of my lube bottle, and felt him pressing his big Hindu cock against my ass ring.

"Is this really what you want, Constable Ann Lennon? Vihan asked, pointing the camera at my face, as his brother teased my anal ring with a cock far wider than any I had ever had there. I looked up at him and begged.

"Please fuck me!" I wasn't all the way through begging when Vihay grabbed my pony tail, wrapping it around his fist and pushed his cock in my ass. I hadn't been as ravaged in my ass as my poor pussy, so my entire body caught fire when the new source of pleasure came online and screamed for attention. It took less than four minutes for the pain to subside, the pleasure to take over, and my restraint to fail.

"Fuck my ass, FUCK MY ASS HARDER!" I screamed as Vihay alternately fucked my ass and spanked it, treating me like a piece of fuck meat, and pounding me into submission. I looked forward, mouth slack and eyes almost empty as there was little room in my brain for anything but sensation.

Sammath waved his young cock in my face, and I cupped it in my right hand, directing it to my face. As he fed me his barely drinking age cock, I reached back to grab his tight hairy ass and pull him deeper. The two Hindus spit roasted me like the whore I was. This was what I was going to be from now on, and just at this moment, there wasn't any part left in my mind willing to fight it.

12