Sadie Outlaw Ep. 001: REDHEAD REDEMPTION

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Still hanging on down there Boone? Didn't miss a step looking up at my camel toe, did you?"

"As you say... wrong desert. No camels here."

"That reminds me. I need cigarettes before you drop me off at my mom's."

"How is it your lungs keep up Sadie Lynn?"

"You've seen my tits. Best set of lungs in West Texas."

"What lies beneath is where I worry."

"Bet I could run 10 miles and barely wheeze." She reaches the top and crawls over the stone wall that prevents a restless sleepwalker from falling to his death. At least that was what the family laughed about many moons ago. Dusting herself off she peers down at Boone leaning over with her hands on her hips. "You coming or not?"

"Is that a that's what she said joke?"

"Well, I am a She."

Another couple minutes he reaches the top and snatches up her hand to assist his final climb. Even though weighing more than Sadie, she yanked him skyward as if he were nothing. Astonished by her strength Boone winces. "Have you been working out?"

"You just tattooed my body. Did it look like I had any fat anywhere?" She maintained her grip on his hand even as he lowers his gaze over her front from head to toe. "If you say fat pussy, I'm throwing you off of here."

"It never crossed my mind."

"Sure, it didn't." She chuckles and drags him in front of her, "Me neither. Lead the way Tinkle Bear." A manhandled twist places him in the lead, her palms slapping the back of his vest to make an entrance. Ahead of them was a rock hut if you could call it that. A simple dwelling with many padded blankets on the floor, animal hides texturing the walls, ceramic pots in the corners, traditional ceremonial items. It was an ancestral home for Medicine Men. On the innermost wall toward the floor was a secondary entrance appearing as if a tunnel. It required them to get on their hands and knees to crawl within. Again, Boone gallantly offers her the lead. She grimaces and drops down on all fours moving into the darkness. Boone directly behind her follows, barely able to see. After ten feet Boone collides face first into Sadie's ass, his nose buried where dreams come true. "Seriously?"

"Sorry." His words muffled over her cLameltoe as she might claim as its pet name.

"No, you're not." She wiggles her butt across his features before crawling forward toward a distant flicker of fire. They could hear low level chants and the shaking of ceremonial rattles until a visual of an elderly man sitting nude makes Sadie peak an eyebrow.

Standing up inside the chamber she looks up into the sky through a hole in the ceiling casting sunlight upon the man. She squints noticing what looked like three birds circling the sky chasing one another. As Boone pulls himself up behind her, she points at the birds for him to acknowledge.

"Eagles. "He whispers barely audible but to her ears perfectly versed. In that same instant the rattles cease and the chanting halts.

"The three brothers come to greet you, Sadie Lynn." Impressed that he knew of their arrival she presumed her perfume gave off all the knowledge he needed.

"Hey there Grampa Newton. Long time no... you might want to put some pants on." She hides her grin while Boone scurries around Sadie in an assist to cover his grandfather. He wouldn't have it. Newton Ruffled Feather pushed his jeans away.

"Let an old man sew his oats." Newton waves Boone aside, "Come Sadie Lynn. Sit with me."

"Alright. Not in your lap though." She was brave enough to move in front of the elder and cop a squat Indian style, Boone crouching to her left.

"You have grown."

"Ummm! So have you it looks like." She winces at the elder's erection.

"Grampa please. Be respectful."

"What are you babbling about?" He follows their point at his dick. Unashamed the elder frowns, "The Great Spirits have called out to me to join them as I was once born." A directional circle of his hands around him leads their eyes away from his nudity.

Sadie looks around the cavern walls at cave art. Animals of every type etched into stone or painted in blue. She could almost sense eyes upon her. Looking at Boone, for once he was staring away. Newton had his own eyes closed. Shaking off her sensation of being watched she wonders if the incent urns were giving off some chemical hallucinogen like peyote. She would know for sure if her mind began playing tricks on her. All she could think of was missing her train.

"I can live with the... forefathers." She clears her throat, "Boone says you wanted to say hi while I was in town."

"The Great Spirits have chosen you Sadie Lynn Outlaw."

"Chosen me?"

"To embark on a great vision quest. Far away you will go."

"It's just to Kansas Newton." She chuckles.

"You have been prepared all of your life. Taught to survive at all costs. You are strong as the Bear. Fierce like the Puma. You see things as if the soaring Eagle." Newton points at the circling eagles above. Following his finger, she's reminded of them.

"You got those eagles trained Newton?"

"They are the Great Spirits here to see you off. The four brothers."

"Four? I count three."

Feeble yet exertive Newton Ruffled Feather stands tall nudging Boone away as he tries to assist him. Circling his fire Sadie observes him limp toward her. Her thoughts commenting on other things not so limp. Overlooking it the best she could another thing crossed her mind when the term wood entered her jest. How did Newton get wood for his fire way up here? With no time to ponder it she follows Newton as he stands over her. Not easy with a seven-inch cock four inches from her face. His hand touches her shoulder where she had recently had Boone tattoo...

"The fourth brother." Newton acknowledges as a piercing call of bald eagles' force Sadie to look skyward once more. This time the three eagles had landed on the rim of the rock skylight, staring down at her. He removes her plastic wrapping over her fresh tattoo even as Boone asks him not to. "There are no scars. Have you never noticed?"

"I-I guess I heal fast. Now that I think about it my other tats were the same way." Pinching the front of her cleavage to examine her TIToos she winces at Boone. They too had healed quickly. Boone could only shrug, having no answers.

"Medicine courses through your veins?" Newton lifts her arm.

"Yeah actually. I've had quite a few shots lately, before and after coming back to the states. Procedure to avoid being a carrier from one part of the world to the next. Why?"

"Have you not noticed even the needle marks are gone?"

"What are you getting at Newton?"

He caresses her back over the tattoo. "You wear your family heirloom."

"Yes. In case I ever actually lost it I had Boone ink it on to me."

"Within the talons of the fourth brother. He will keep it safe."

"Sure. Sounds like it's in good... talons."

"You are not the same Sadie Lynn I knew as a child."

"Hmm! I'm me Newton. Well except more in shape." She lowers her gaze and grabs her tits, "Oh, and I had these enlarged. Other than that? I paint my nails more often now. Trying to return to my feminine roots more. When you're a soldier that can be put aside some."

"You were always a warrior."

"Thanks Newt."

"There is something different about you." He lifts her chin to look deep into her eyes. "Yes. You have indeed been defiled by the white man."

"Say what?"

"Your eyes relate what he has done. I see your vision quest before it has begun."

"Ummm! Do you see me missing my train?" She resists his gaze and looks at her watch. "Times ticking Boone."

"Kansas..." Newton shuffles away and returns to his seat.

"Yes. My ranking General arranged a job in Kansas. Wyndham Explorations. Don't ask. Even I'm not 100% sure what they do." An eagle above lets her know they're still present.

"As the wind explores the world, so shall you. The brothers will watch over your journey."

"It's just Kansas. Sizeable place just South of Wichita."

"The Wichita tribes name for themselves was "Kitikiti'sh" or "Kirikirish," meaning Paramount Men. Paramount Men means Men of Supreme power." Newton offers his wisdom.

"Wow! You must read a lot. Where do you hide the encyclopedias?" She jests.

"Behind the Mason jars. They were free." He shrugs not laughing at himself but smirking at least.

"Nice to know Newton." Even as she slaps her upper legs to get up something about his joke made her uneasy. As Boone watches her circle the fire and bend over to kiss Newton on the forehead the eagles above screech and take flight. Three feathers filter down and land in the open fire, burning as the smoke leaves a pungent odor. A shrill cry makes her back tingle. Eyes flaring at the warm sensation she smiles. "That was certainly interesting. Take care of yourself Grampa Newton...that too." She points at his erection, "Don't let it get too close to the fire. You might just roast that wienie."

Snatching up her hand he pats her palm. "All of the Great Spirits will be with you Sadie Lynn. Console them." A tingle in her hand this time makes her worry that she might be having a stroke.

"Gotcha. I'll visit again soon. Love ya Grampa, like you're my own."

"Go with wisdom and grace. I will think of you often."

"Just not when you take care of that." She shies away on purpose pointing again at his erection. He finally had to laugh.

"Do you think I am my grandson?"

Boone winced dramatically, "Really? You're drawing me into this?" A pat on his grandfather's shoulder he too bids goodbye. Trailing Sadie toward the crawlspace Boone spots her looking at the cave paintings.

"Where do you think I got the idea to be a tattoo artist?" Boone stood proud of his family.

Ignoring him she reaches out and touches each of the animal drawings. With each one she hears in her minds-eye the sound each might make. After five touches she shakes off her imagination and chuckles. "Sorry! Just consoling."

Strangely, Boone understood. This time Boone led the way out. Intentionally doing as she had earlier, halting halfway on his hands and knees until Sadie collided her face with his ass. He laughs thinking it only fair until he feels her hand squeeze his scrotum hard digging in nails.

"Oh, look there's a rattler in here." She growls. "Poor baby. Don't even ask me to suck out the venom. Move before I miss my train."

He moved. Slowly but he moved.

After giving them enough time to reach the Jeep. Newton uncovers a hidden secret from below a blanket next to him. Producing a cellphone, he dials a number. A swift answer later Newton mutters the words... "Sadie is prepared." Just as quickly he hangs up. Amazing in itself considering cell towers were few and far between way out there.

Even for 80, Newton Ruffled Feather was rather energetic with his free hand. The chanting from earlier resumed without the rattle. It wasn't the snarl of the Great Spirits this time. Totally Newt.

********

El Paso train station, a few hours later.

"Time's up mom. They're boarding now. Thanks for putting the pedal to the metal."

Sadie hauls her large shoulder bag of personal things. Barely making it back to her mother's ranch she had time for nothing more than a fast shower and to show off her new tattoos.

Sadie's mother Mary gets emotional knowing her daughter was always gone for such long periods of time with every departure. Palming Sadie's right cheek lovingly she chokes on her words. "I wish you didn't have to leave so soon after the funeral."

"I know. It seems like everyone in our family dies off when either I'm gone, or they're gone. You know I'm a phone call away. The new job set some ground rules for me is all. Timetable stuff the CEO's said. Not sure what that means but seeing as I'm Head of Security something must be pretty important that needs guarding."

"Please be careful Sadie. All we have is each other these days." Mary notes the locket around Sadie's neck, the family heirloom passed down to her by her father over a year ago when she last took leave from the Army. Lifting the locketwatch locket she opens it to peer at the two photos within. One of her Great, Great, Great Grandfather Jessup Outlaw and that of his wife Bonita. "I'll miss these two as much as you. It was always such a comfort with them around. Even if it is only in photographs. Sometimes it felt as if their spirits were around to keep us company."

"I know. When Dad finally showed the locketwatch to me, I felt as if a pair of hands gripped my shoulders. I wish he could have accompanied us here. Why do all the Outlaw men have to die on us gals?"

"He... is taking things easier now in heaven with your grandfather. Please don't tell me that's why you had hands tattooed over your breasts." Mary scowls at her daughter's touched shoulder comment.

"Not hardly." Sadie smirks with a queer look in her eye, "Long story. Your daughter has some secrets too. Someday I'll fill you in. At least find comfort in the fact they're a man's hands."

"I never once thought you were into women."

"Who says I'm not into both?" She laughs. "We both know I'm so far from being an angel that I borrowed a hacksaw to cut off my chastity belt when I was..."

"I don't want to know how old you were."

"Good because I'm not telling you." Sadie mimics her mom. "You know you're proud of me even though I'm a slut." Her remark makes Mary sidestep her depression in favor of an eye roll.

"Of course, I'm proud of you even if you didn't take after me." Mary presses her palms together while looking toward Heaven. "Please forgive my daughter Oh, Lord."

"Better be asking for more than my soul Momma. My sins go deep." A second departure warning forces Sadie to throw her arm around Mary and drag her into a tight hug. Kissing each other's cheeks Sadie picks her bag back up and turns toward the glass doors leading to her train. "There's the final boarding call. I love you Momma." Tears fall from Mary's eyes as she waves goodbye. Even as Sadie exits, the waves became never ending.

Outside Sadie tilts her cowboy hat up to look at each of the cars diligently. Her ticket gave her a sleeper cabin for the long journey to Kansas. Locating the car, she passes a ticket taker who informs her to have a safe journey. Heading up into the car she finds herself alone. Not a soul besides herself were in sight.

"Car to myself. What do you know?" She finds her sleeper, opening it up before getting comfortable. Taking a seat, she rests quietly until the train pulls out from the depot. Waving at Mary through the windows she settles into it for the first couple minutes before taking her cellphone out and oddly writes a text to her father, wherever he was. A simple "I love you Pop. Don't be a stranger. I'm here if you need to talk." It went unanswered. Heaven was like that. Her back itching, she found a comfort in her eagle's talons as a back scratcher.

Four miles outside of El Paso in the desert, she yawns before pulling out the seats into a bed. Setting her alarm on her cell she prepares to take a nap. Ditching her boots and jeans she stretches out in her thong and tank top. Knowing she was the sole resident in the car she didn't even bother to pull the curtains. Besides that, she didn't care who saw her even if other passengers boarded later. Out like a light.

Just how long Sadie Outlaw had slept she was unsure. Waking up she eyes her cellphone and realizes it was off. "How in the world? I know I set my alarm." Peering out her cabin window she realizes the train wasn't moving. Sitting there a few minutes she puts her jeans and boots back on to check out the dining car. She figured she would find out why they were stopped in the middle of the desert. Reaching the door between cars she bulges her eyes.

"What the hell?"

Peering out the front she learns there was no forward car to pull hers. A quick glance backwards down the aisle she finds daylight through the back door as well. Swallowing dryly, she attempts to open the front door. It was locked. Eyes narrowing, she makes the stroll to the back door.

"This can't be good. Why would the train cars to both sides just disengage and leave me stranded? Forward I can understand, but where did the back four cars go?" Locating an intercom, she pushes the button as if there were someone around to answer. Maybe there was.

"About time you woke up Master Sergeant Outlaw."

"General Westmore?" Voice recognized; her eyes grew thin hearing her former commanding officer.

"How are you speaking to me from a com with no connection?"

"Get a good look at the landscape Outlaw. Notice anything?"

Sadie looks out the side windows. "Looks like I'm on high ground. Did the train engineer go and leave me stranded in the mountains?"

"Look further."

She heads back to the door and realizes something she had missed. "Where are the rails?" Seeing this she bolts to the back to find no tracks on either side. "WHAT THE FUCK! What's going on here General? I thought I was headed to Kansas. Did I get airlifted somewhere?"

"Not exactly. I'll let Professor Carlsbad explain things. Before I go... I salute you Master Sergeant. You were the best of the best. I'm counting on you. Survive this tour of duty and come home safely."

"Wait a minute. I'm not in the Army anymore. This still looks like Texas so fess up General. Did I get sent on some mission I never signed up for?"

"You did. The mission of a lifetime. Here's the Professor. God be with you Sadie."

"GENERAL? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"Hello Sadie. My name is Anson Carlsbad, chief science officer at Wyndham Explorations. Apologies due for not meeting you when you visited our facility a while back. Things were quite top secret. You were recommended for a very special mission. I will ask you to please remain in this car until the doors unlock. The energies surrounding you are harmful until they dissipate."

"Energies? Am I radioactive?"

"Not quite. Temporal energies. Your car is a specially designed time capsule disguised as a railcar. This will be your home base for the next year. Once you leave it will go into stealth mode. Only you can see it or enter its interior. If you were to step out before it is safe you might be drawn further back than necessary. Without the capsule."

"Further back?" Sadie was a fearless warrior but today she questioned the need to express fear. "Where am I?"

"You are still in West Texas. Only not the Texas that you grew up in. Sadie Outlaw? Welcome to the year 1876. The Centennial draws near."

"1876? Whatever!"

"I do not lie Miss Outlaw. Everything you should need to accomplish your mission is within this car. Maps. Food for two weeks. Water. Even arms. My time speaking with you draws close to an end. Once the outside temporal energies fade, so will my transmission. You will find books under protected panels in the floor. Read them, memorize them. Your mission will become clear. You will leave time capsule messages for we in the future to locate at preordained locations. A generator toward the back will give you enough power to listen as they explain things further. Be well Sadie Outlaw. Congratulations on being a successful time traveler."

"Don't you bastards ever ask permission?"

"You were chosen for your unique talents. We have prepared you for a good long while now. Faith in you is strong. I envy you..." Dead silence. The ending transmission leaves Sadie Lynn Outlaw speechless. Almost.

********

June 8th, 1876.

She should have never taken the job. No benefits. No pay. Just plenty of vacation time on the good folks at Wyndham Explorations.

"FUCK YOU GUYS."

********

Back in the year 2022...

Boone Tickle Bear had returned to his parlor to make sure the Copperheads hadn't trashed it once the Sheriff had left. Everything looked fine. Settling back to clean up his needles he looks at his tray of paints which he had left out in their hurry to beat her train. Glancing at his paint bottles, Boone Tickle Bear squints at something that catches his attention. Lifting up a bottle of paint to look at the label more closely he discovers something interesting.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers