Sadie's Score Pt. 04 - Plugged Squat

Story Info
Gabby and Sadie work out together.
6.6k words
4.62
5.4k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: a VERY slow burn. leave a comment!

She awoke the next morning at 10am. She was laying on her stomach with her dick under her torso. Noise coming from the bathroom jolted her awake. She immediately grasped for a blanket to cover her body. 

"W-who's there?" She said timidly. 

The noise stopped and Gabby's head popped around the bathroom doorframe. 

"Oh hey Sadie! I uh...sorry to uh..wake you. I saw you sleeping in here and tried to be as quiet as possible for you. I wasn't expecting you to be in your parents' bed!"

"no worries" Sadie replied, "why, uh, are you here?" Gabby came around the corner. Her body came fully into view. She was wearing thin, white and extremely short shorts and a tight white tank top with orange and pink stripes across the bust. Sadie's eyes widened. The pale Latina maid's massive tits spilled over the top of her shirt. Gabby was standing casually with her feet shoulder width apart. She was leaning against a mop in her hand. Sadie could see her huge butt cheeks from the thigh gap between Gabby's legs. Sadie's dick began to harden inexplicably. Perhaps this was the fabled morning wood! She did her best to hide her body under the blanket. Gabby noticed Sadie's ogling. 

"I, uh...I just gotta make another pass with the wetvac in the closet in here and I should be done. I'm sorry to have woken you up. I'll just close the door..." Gabby closed the bathroom door and resumed cleaning. 

Sadie felt her face turn beet red. She was still groggy from waking up. She laid back down for a moment and thought about the interaction that had just taken place. "I can't believe I forgot she was coming again. How long has she been here for? Did she see me?" Her heart sank "did she...see me?" She began to worry. She was pretty sure her dick had been hidden under her body but there's no way she wouldn't have seen her balls if she had looked. She sat back up. 

"Hey Gabby!" She yelled toward the bathroom door. Gabby opened the door. 

"Did you say something?" She asked.

"Oh yeah...uh..sorry you had to see me totally butt naked today! I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep last night after I took a shower."

Gabby chuckled, "Don't worry about it! We're all girls here...and I didn't stop to check out the scenery."

"Haha, okay. Well uh...let me know if you need any help with anything. I have a few hours until volleyball tryouts. I was going to take a dip in the pool before going there. I don't know if you're busy-"

"-yeah! This is the last thing I had to do today anyway! I might have to borrow a suit though...I don't, you know, carry a swimsuit with me to work usually. I shouldn't be more than just a few minutes!"

"Oh okay! Let me get dressed and eat breakfast and I'll get you a suit that I think would fit your...body.." she motioned an hourglass shape with her hands. Sadie had never seen such a small waisted girl with such massive breasts, thighs, and butt cheeks. 

Gabby disappeared back into the bathroom. Sadie hurriedly stood up with the blanket covering her body and ran to her bedroom. She rushed to the closet and quickly picked out a suit for Gabby. It was a relatively modest white one piece suit that she hadn't worn in years. She then ran to the guest room where she had left her moms red skirt bikini bottom. It was still in a wet pile on the ground. She slid it halfway up her legs, felt the cold clamminess of it and stepped back out of it. Ick. She ran back to her own closet. She grabbed a small, green bikini bottom that she hadn't worn since middle school. It might have been modest when she much smaller, but it wouldn't cover almost anything if she tried wearing it today. It had almost no fabric that would be able to hide or hold anything in place. She instead opened her athletic clothes drawer and pulled out a light pink tennis skirt. It had tight shorts built into the skirt. Perfect! She stepped into the shorts and positioned her dick and balls like a coiled hose. She put on a low cut bikini top and bolted out of the closet with the white suit for Gabby. As she passed by her body mirror, she did a double take. She paused as she saw herself in the mirror, and a devious idea popped into her head. 

She slunk back to the closet and put the white one piece away. She got out an old triangle tie-string bikini top. It had a black outline where the string was. The fabric was an iridescent purple color. The fabric that was supposed to cover the breasts could best be described as narrow, inch-wide strips at the widest parts. They could also slide from side to side along the string that wrapped around the ribs and back. She originally bought it so that she could wear something easy to remove when she would go tanning. She would never dream of wearing it in public however. She took the green bottom from before and pondered. She imagined Gabby's huge buttcrack completely inhaling the fabric. The deep creases that would form around her hips where the fabric would hug too tightly. Maybe it was too tight. It was not a stretchy fabric. Her mouth began to water. She put it down and instead headed to the laundry room. Kara's clothes were still in the dryer. She took one of the extra g string thongs out. She held up the tiny top and the new 'bottom' and chuckled to herself. 

She headed to the kitchen and placed the clump of strings intended to cover Gabby and poured herself a bowl of cereal. As she finished eating, Gabby emerged from her parents bedroom wheeling the wetvac to the top of the stairs. 

"Gabby! I got your swimsuit here. It's not...much...but uh..it's all I could really...um...find." 

Gabby perked up excitedly. She walked over to the counter.

"Oh perfect! That will be...uhm...whoa. This really is not much..wow. Uh..." she held up the clump of strings. Sadie's face turned beet red. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Gabby rested the top over her clothes as if to see how it would look and continued, "I would wear these tanning probably. Wow. I doubt this would even cover my nips--well...anyway. It doesn't really matter since we're just gonna be in your backyard anyway. Alright let me go change!" 

She disappeared into the guest bathroom. Sadie felt embarrassed. Gabby of all people knew what clothes were in Sadie's closet. She had to know there were other options for her to wear. She finished putting her dishes and food away just as Gabby reemerged. Sadie's eyes widened. Gabby's new outfit left nothing to the imagination. Her breasts practically folded over the narrow strip of fabric covering her nipples. Her lightly color areola were visible on either side of each side of the top's fabric. Gabby's labia we're just hidden by the g string Sadie had provided. They made eye contact. Gabby's pouty face changed to an embarrassed laugh. 

"This is the only suit you could find me?"

"Uh...I mean I guess...I suppose my mom has m-more options if you're e-embarrassed.."

"Ha, no. Let's just go out and--oh wait! The wetvac! Can you help me take it downstairs?"

"Oh, sure!" 

They two girls walked over to the appliance and awkwardly positioned themselves around it. They fumbled it to the top step with Sadie at the top and Gabby down a step before Gabby said, "actually, why don't you just walk behind me and help me if I stumble. It should be easier going down than coming up."

Sadie agreed and went down two steps below the maid. She looked up and beheld Gabby's massive butt at eye level. Gabby tied the bikini top with almost no string to spare on her back. The bottom was nothing more than a piece of string. She strained to look into her crack. She had only a moment to take in the view before Gabby blurted, "alright let's go!" She tipped the appliance over and began shimmying it down the step. It went down much more easily than it went up. Sadie was carefully descending the stairs two steps behind Gabby. She watched as Gabby's buttcheek creased as her leg descended down each new step. With only a few steps to go, Sadie noticed Gabby was losing some of her balance. She instinctively raised her hands and planted them firmly on her butt cheeks. As Gabby stumbled down a step and caught her balance, her buttcheeks were spread wide by Sadie's hands. Sadie gazed deeply at the now exposed objects in front of her. She kept her hands firmly spreading the thick Latina's cheeks. She could see that her thick labia had devoured the string. It disappeared at her clitoris, and re-emerged at her taint. Her butthole was almost completely visible, with her spokes in plain view. Sadie took a moment to appreciate the view. Gabby's butthole was...thick. And dark! Sadie hadn't had the chance to see it when the plug covered it up yesterday. 

The full weight of Gabby's body assisting in the spread of her own cheeks made her labia separate and butthole open up slightly. Sadie desperately desired to look inside of her butt. She wanted to push her face into it with full force. A moment passed and Gabby looked back at Sadie. 

"Uh, Sadie..?"

Sadie snapped out of her trance. 

"We're at the bottom landing already" she continued. 

Sadie looked around, "oh! Uh..right!"

She quickly released Gabby's butt from her grasp and let out a sigh as she watched her cheeks return to their resting position.

Sadie followed as Gabby pushed the machine back into the storage closet. She kept her eyes glued to her body, watching the bounce of each cheek as Gabby took each step. 

"So uh, no butt companion today?" She was feeling bold. She didn't want to pretend like nothing had happened yesterday anymore.

"Oh uh..." Gabby blushed. "Not today..I mean it's in my supplies bag..I just didn't think to..you know..."

"I'm just teasing you. I guess you can't always wear all the jewelry all the time. Do you always have it with you?"

"Uhm...most of the time, I guess. I probably wear it a few hours a couple times a week. I used to have a smaller one too! It would fall out too easily though. It slipped out and fell out of my shorts and onto the floor at the gym once!"

"WHAT. Did anyone see??"

"I don't think so! I was mortified, regardless."

"Wait..you wear them...to the gym?" Sadie asked. 

"Sadie." Gabby replied with a serious look, "That's one of the best places to wear it, provided you can keep it in...Imagine clenching your muscles while doing squats and feeling this object collecting all of the pressure. It feels amaz--..well..uh..it's a good time..at least...I think it is.." Gabby stepped back and reeled in her enthusiasm. 

"Ahhh so that's how you got your butt like that. Plugged squats!" Sadie replied, easing the tension. 

"H-haha. Yeah. I guess! I uh, I feel like I might have to get a bigger one soon. I'm finding it harder to keep in for long periods lately. That's probably TMI." Gabby said nervously. She was struggling to keep herself from over sharing. 

"How big is the one you have now? I never, you know, saw it." Sadie inquired. The two walked back up the stairs. Gabby bent over and grabbed her bag. She pulled the metal plug from before out of a pocket. She held it out for Sadie to hold. Sadie looked at it with a hint of suspicion. "I promise I wash it every time I take it out! And uh...I've never actually had anything come out with it either. Regardless I always wash it!" Sadie took the plug from her hand. It was big. Bigger than what Kara and she had found in her parents' closet. It had the standard shape of a shiny metal gemplug. At its widest, the metal bulb appeared similar in size to a medium sized lemon, roughly two inches in diameter. It was hard to imagine being able to push the toy into anyone's butt without great effort.

"So do you carry lube everywhere you go too?" Sadie asked. 

Gabby's face turned red again, "n-not exactly...actually, I usually, oh god why am I saying this, I u-usually just put it in my mouth to get it slippery. It just slides in after."

"That's...hot" Sadie replied under her breath. She remembered when Kara fingered her own ass and then sucked her finger immediately after. She felt her tennis skirt tighten as her coiled dick began to swell.

"You think?" Gabby responded. 

"Uh, yeah! For some reason I've kinda been...curious about butt stuff lately."

Sadie could see Gabby struggling to stifle her excitement. 

"Let's go to the pool!" She said, skipping toward the patio door, plug still in hand. The two went outside. Sadie placed the plug on a small poolside table.

Gabby stepped in the pool slowly. As soon as the water hit her waist she squealed. Sadie looked over. Gabby's nipples were fully erect and casting a shadow on her tiny swim suit top. Sadie chaotically decided to cannonball in the deep end, splashing water all over Gabby. She emerged from under the water and the two of them laughed. Gabby decided to get it over with quickly and suddenly submerged her head underwater. She swam beneath the surface of the water to the other end of the pool where Sadie had already sat down on the edge. Gabby emerged like a dolphin breaching. Water cascaded down her body, leaving her skin glistening in the sun. Sadie wiped the water from her eyes and beheld Gabby already sitting next to her. She looked down and saw both of Gabby's nipples exposed to the open air. Her breach had shifted her bikini top to the side. Gabby followed Sadie's gaze and was made aware of her own immodesty. She scoffed. She pulled at the tie in her back in aggravation and removed the tangled string from over her head. 

"There. I know this is what you wanted anyway! You had no fewer than a dozen more modest swimsuits to choose from but instead gave me this top? And Kara's thong?"

Sadie grinned sheepishly. 

Gabby continued, "I know you have more swimsuits. I've washed your laundry many times, remember? I washed Kara's thongs literally yesterday!" Sadie stared at each Gabby, speechless. Gabby's apparent outrage soon broke into a laugh, and she slid herself back down into the water. 

She waded to the deepest part of the water that allowed her head to bob above water while her toes touched the bottom. 

"So...what else have you put in your butt?" Sadie asked bluntly. 

Gabby's eyes widened. She waded closer into the shallow end so that just the top of her breasts bobbed freely on the surface of the water.

"Uhm..well..I've played with my butt since I was in junior high. I don't remember exactly when I started. I put anything I thought I could fit in there. My fingers, lotion bottles, uh...really anything phallic that teenage me could get my hands on. When I moved into my own place and got a job, I bought my first sex toy. It was a cheap vibrator that I got online. Since you asked...I'll just tell you all the juicy details.."

"...please do." Sadie said. 

Gabby continued, "I used it on my pussy as most people would but really couldn't help myself from putting in my butt more often. What's weird is that I can orgasm from clitoral stimulation easily. I don't even orgasm from playing with my butt. But for some reason it feels really comforting to having something hugging my butthole whenever it can. This probably sounds absurd."

"No! I understand absurd extremely well!" Sadie replied emphatically. Her tennis skirt and shorts were very effectively containing the ever expanding hose south of her her tummy. Her dick was nearing its limits. Sadie knew by this point that if it straightened up, that she wouldn't be able to put it back.

 "I ended up getting a realistic fleshy dildo after a year of using the vibrator. It didn't vibrate at all but I didn't actually care. To this day it's never been inside my vagina. The first day I had it I sat on it until it the rubbery balls pushed against my tailbone. It was like a challenge to see how deep I could get it. Then last year I saw your parents' plug and decided to get one of my own. I have a few actually, including one that vibrates. I took it to Europe with me and wore it on every train ride I went on." Sadie felt her cheeks flush. It was hot hearing Gabby talk about this. 

"I have a video of me bouncing on the fleshy dildo actually. It's really big!! I've never even shown anyone but I think it looks really good! As good as any anally experience onlyfans girl!" 

"--you have to show me later!" Sadie interjected. Gabby stared at Sadie, mouth agape. Sadie continued, "So Gabby...have you ever had sex in your butt before? Like...with a real dick." Sadie asked shyly. 

"Uhmm...that's the thing. I've only had sex with one person. My boyfriend after high school had sex with me twice. This was...uh...before I realized..uh.."

Sadie already knew what Gabby was going to say. 

"Well...before I realized I preferred...women. You know, I used to watch a lot of pornographic anime. The only boys I've ever been attracted to were from gay hentai videos. Whenever my boyfriend would kiss me, I used to imagine he was one of them. And that I was the other guy. When we got naked for the first time, I am extremely embarrassed to admit that I was more than a little shocked and...disappointed that he didn't have one of the really dark brown penises that I was used to seeing in hentai. We had sex one time in my pussy. He came immediately and I felt extremely let down. Two days later I asked if he wanted to try it in my butthole. He somehow came even faster than the first time. It was easy though. He was less than half the size of my first small vibrator. We uh...broke up shortly after that. Haha, that's when I bought the realistic dildo. It was dark brown too, ha"

Gabby paused. She began to feel self conscious from her info dump and the fact that this was the first time she had told anyone of her sexual preferences. She could feel her cheeks turning red.

Sadie on the other hand, was bursting at the seams. She shifted while staying sat on the edge of the pool and felt a stream of precum leak from the tip of her dick. At that moment the tip happened to be positioned very close to her butthole. She soon felt precum spreading all around the ridges of her butthole wrinkles, her taint, and balls as she continued to shift around. 

She noticed Gabby wandering around the shallow end timidly and plopped her down into the pool. She swam over to Gabby. They both stood in the shallow end where the water barely went up to their hips. Gabby's huge, wide-set breasts were on full, unapologetic display. Sadie blurted, "your tits are massive!" 

"Uh Sadie, so are yours. Except I seem to remember them being quite a bit perkier than mine. Although I only saw them for a moment yesterday." 

"Not that perky!" She replied impulsively. Sadie boldly unclasped the hook in the front of her bikini top and peeled the supportive cups away from her heavy, pale breasts. Both girls looked down at Sadie's exposed chest. To no one's surprise, they barely sank down or moved at all even without the support of the top. 

"Hm..I guess you're right" Sadie said sheepishly. She got on her knees in the water so that Gabby's breasts were at Sadie's eye level. 

Sadie continued, "It doesn't matter anyway. Anyone would be extremely lucky to behold these boobs in the flesh." She motioned toward Gabby's breasts, still glistening as the sun reflected off the water droplets. Gabby's slightly annoyed face was replaced by a flattered look. 

"Well, thank you. I've always been especially proud of my butt anyway. It's the one thing I tell myself that I can at least affect in some way at the gym. I mean, uh, it's not like the gym has changed it that much. Even though almost all I do are squats." 

"Plugged squats!" Sadie interjected. Gabby headed to the cement steps out of the pool. She stood on the first step in the water so that only her ankles remained in the water. Facing away from Sadie, she chuckled and began doing body weight squats. "Oh that's right, Sadie, plugged squats." With every downward motion over the water, Sadie watched as Gabby's cheeks spread  and the closed as she ascended back up. She could easily see the g string appear and disappear. It appeared to be stuck between the folds of her butthole, becoming pinched deeper with every ascent into the standing position. 

12