Sadie's Score Pt. 06 - Try on Haul

Story Info
Kara and Sadie invite their old teammate Suki over.
8.5k words
4.91
4.3k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is so freaking long and I did not proofread anything yet

Sadie entered the house less than a minute after Kara and was surprised to see her already gorging herself with the greasy fast food. She had taken her shorts and volleyball shirt off, leaving only her tight, dark green panties, sports bra, and knee high socks on. She sat on the living room couch with the only light coming from the late afternoon sun beaming through the wall-length windows. The reddish glow of the sunset glistened over Kara's sweat dried skin. Sadie didn't know how long she'd be able to control herself with how much stimulating input she'd experienced that day.

"Whoa! You got started fast." She said sarcastically. 

"I was hungry!" She retorted. "I see you got comfortable fast!" She continued, looking Sadie up and down in an exaggeratingly seductive manner. 

Sadie smiled mischievously and walked over to her friend, dick in hand. "Open your burger. I wanna see what's on it." 

"What?"

"Just do it!"

Kara looked at Sadie suspiciously and lifted the bun off of her burger. In an instant, Sadie placed the tip of her dick on the edge of her friend's patty and squeezed a stream of slippery, clear liquid directly onto her meat. She laughed maniacally as Kara retracted her sandwich carton with such force that the different ingredients spilled on her chest and neck. 

"Pardon my French...but what the fuck Sadie?!" She yelled angrily. She leaned forward slowly and attempted to carefully reassemble the burger in its paper carton. She set the burger down.

"I was gonna eat that!" She continued. Sadie, feeling unrepentant, shrugged it off saying, "I wanted to give you some secret sauce! You said my butthole tasted sweet so I thought I'd give you something...savory! It doesn't look ruined..you didn't even take a bite yet!" 

"You're dumb. At least we got extra food." She said, reaching into one of the large paper bags and pulling out another small sandwich box. 

"Oh come on..." Sadie said naggingly. "You were the one who stroked my dick in the car and got it all loaded with the precum." Kara quietly took a bite of her burger. Sadie continued, "...fine..I'm sorry..really. I misread the room." 

Kara's serious chewing turned to a smile and she said in a food-muffled voice, "It's okay! We'll save that one for later," she joked. 

"Oh! Uh...I told Gabby I would text her after tryouts if we wanted to hang out. Should I, uh...should I invite her over? Is that too many people?"

Kara looked at her, pondering, "I don't know? Do they know each other?"

"They were both in debate together..I'll just ask Gabby if she wants to come and hang with the three of us."

Sadie texted Gabby,

"Hey. Are you still free tonight?"

She immediately got a reply.

"Hey! I was wondering when you'd text me. Yeah I'm still free! What's up?" 

"Me and Kara are going to be hanging in the hot tub tonight. You wanna spend even more time in water with me today?"

"Sure! What time?"

"You can probably come at like 6:30. Oh! Suki is also going to be coming. Is that cool?"

"Sure! I used to be friends with her but we haven't really talked since we graduated. Should I bring anything?"

"Just your swimsuit and your gargantuan butt. Probably a more modest swimsuit than you had on this morning, haha. jk...unless? We have drinks and everything else here already."

"Haha. In that case I'll see you guys then!"

"Aaaaand done!" Sadie said to Kara. "She'll be coming around 6:30. Oh and..did you know...uh..right as you came up to me during the break at tryouts, I was talking to Gabby?"

"Oh yeah! What did she say?"

"All she said was that she was wearing a big vibrating buttplug during the entire tryout up to that point."

"What?! They make vibrating ones?" 

"Yeah! I kinda told her...well..I mean it was more of a promise..but like in a...threatening way? But also not like non consensually or anything...I mean I gues--"

"What did you tell her?!" Kara interjected angrily. 

"Oh! Well...I told her that I would fuck her ass with my dick." She squinted her eyes sheepishly toward Kara. Kara responded with surprised concern, "you told her?! Has she...seen it??"

"Well, not exactly. And no, she hasn't..at least I don't think she has.." 

"What do you mean you don't think she's seen it?"

"Well..I haven't told her about it yet, but.." Sadie trailed off.

"But??"

"Well..last night I accidentally fell asleep naked on my parents' bed. Not even under the covers. When I woke up in the morning, Gabby was already cleaning my parents' bathroom. She had to walk past me to get to it." 

"So were you all hanging free then? She had to have seen." Kara declared. 

"Well..I don't know. I was laying on my stomach with my dick under me. The balls were definitely not hidden though. I said sorry for flashing her if she saw me when she walked in and she replied that she didn't look."

Kara squinted at Sadie suspiciously. Sadie reacted, "I mean that's not all though! She told me she watches animated porn of girls with huge dicks which I thought was suspicious. But when I asked how she thought she'd react if she saw a real girl with a massive dick, she seemed like she was unsure about the idea! It's all confusing!"

Kara shrugged, "well. It sounds like she'd probably be fine with you having it. Especially since you seem so obsessed with putting your new friend in girl's butts all the time."

"Hey! That's not--" Sadie paused. Was she more interested in anal than vaginal sex? She realized that she never once fantasized about putting it in any girl's vagina before. She sheepishly continued, "I'd put it in your vagina too!"

"No. Chance." Kara responded firmly, "I can put things in my butt. I've done it. You've seen me do it. We did it together literally today! But my vagina is not that way. Sadie, I can't even put my pinky finger in there without excruciating pain."

"Whoa really?" Sadie responded, "I put things in mine before..well..when it was still there. Just my fingers and makeup brushes and stuff. I never had any problem."

"Well good for you!" Kara replied sourly. "Not like I haven't tried!" 

"Oh Kara..I didn't mean it like that.." Sadie said, groveling. 

Kara lightened up and said, "It's okay. I'm actually not sad about it. I can orgasm from touching my clitoris and butthole and it's not like I'm letting any boys try to split me open anytime soon. Buttstuff is good enough for now!"

"I've had fun playing with my butt the last two days," Sadie said, "but i don't think I enjoy it as much as you and Gabby. I struggle to stay hard whenever I put things in it..and I get overwhelmed more quickly than you seem to."

Kara smirked, "I've been putting things in me for a long time, Sadie. You said you had never done anything until two nights ago!" 

Sadie laughed, "oh good. There's still hope for my own hole. In the meantime, I can just put this thing inside yours." She slapped her dick from below, making it bounce above the height of her belly button. It flopped back down, swinging forward and back through her legs.

"Whoa..." Kara said under her breath. "Maybe you're right.." she trailed off, seemingly mesmerizes by the swinging phallus. 

"Kara..what are you doing?" Kara snapped out of her gaze. In one hand she was holding her sandwich. She looked down to see that her other hand had migrated to her own crotch, slowly rubbing her vulva over her panties. She looked back up sheepishly and continued eating her sandwich with both hands.

"Oh! Let me text Suki your address." Kara said, reaching for her phone. The two scrolled on their phones while they ate in silence for a minute.

"So how are you going to hide that while our two friends are here?" Kara said, pointing to Sadie's dick. Sadie was slouching down in the couch enough that her dick and balls hanged down over the edge. She pulled the long hose up and rested it on her belly. Even when completely flaccid, it almost reached to the bottom of her massive tits. 

"I'm not sure yet. I'll probably go through my mom's swimsuits again. Something with a skirt. Those seem to work well. I had golf skirt/shorts combo on earlier and it was amazing."

"I'm going to wear the sluttiest thing in this house. I want to--oh!" She leapt to her feet. "I'm going to borrow your moms clothes! I know she has got to have some really slutty stuff hidden somewhere. All our boy classmates follow her on Instagram because she posts so many pictures or her butt in tiny bikinis." 

Sadie furled her eyebrow, but didn't protest. She didn't want to imagine her parents naked, but she did want to see how Kara would look in whatever she found in her parents' closet.

"That reminds me!" Sadie ejected. The two stood up, grabbed a large box of nuggets, and headed toward Sadie's parents' bedroom. She continued, "I found out something weird today. Did you know Coach Misty and my mom used to be lifting partners? And that's not even what's weird. She told me my mom used to compete in body building competitions." 

"What? That's...I would have never expected that. She doesn't seem so.."

"Buff?" Sadie interjected. "I know! She's never said anything about it and I've never seen any pictures. I snooped around my parents' stuff yesterday for fun. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary."

"That is weird.." Kara said. As they passed by her mother's office, a loud digital sound could  be heard originating from the iPad she had snooped through before. 

"What was that?" Kara asked. 

"Oh nothing. Probably just my mom's photos syncing from her phone. Probably won't see anything but pictures of my mom wearing skimpy bikinis in front of the ocean."

Kara diverted her course and grabbed the iPad. She scurried back to Sadie and headed into the closet. 

"Can you...unlock it?" Kara asked quietly. Sadie entered the passcode and watched as Kara jumped onto her parents' bed. She sat back leaning against the headboard. 

"Sooo...I guess I'll just find us some clothes to wear?" Sadie asked. 

"Oh uh..yeah. I want to snoop for a minute!"

Sadie went in the closet and began rifling through her parent's clothes. She loudly spoke to Kara, "What are we going to do when they both get here?"

"Ummm I don't know! Why don't we just play music and go in the hot tub! We could always play truth or dare..or strip poker!" Kara yelled from the other room. Sadie agreed. She pulled two large drawers full of swimsuits and underwear from an old dresser and plopped them down onto the bed. "There." She said with finality. 

She began rifling through the bin of underwear. She felt weird going through her mom's underclothes until she discovered a box at the bottom of the drawer. She pulled it out and just as she was about take the top off, she noticed Kara looking at her mom's iPad with a look of extreme surprise. She set the box down and as she approached her friend, Kara rapidly clutched the iPad against her chest. She looked at Sadie in terror and blurted, "you don't want to see this! It is not safe for you to view! It's your parents and they're not dressed!"

"Then why are you looking at them!" She responded, annoyed. 

"I wanted to snoop! And I found other stuff you might want to see!" She held the device so that only she could see for a moment and then turned it toward Sadie once she has switched apps. Sadie saw old pictures scanned in from a scrapbook. In them were her parents. Her dad looked younger, but pretty much the same. Her mom, however, was nearly unrecognizable. In many of the photos, she was in various body builder poses. Her skin was stained dark brown with tanning cream. Her muscles bulged in every conceivable place. "Sadie," Kara said, "I think your mom got a breast reduction."

Sadie glanced at the competition photos. Her mother's breasts spilled out around every side of the small triangle bikini tops. 

"Whoa..I think you're right!" She replied. She set down the iPad and the two girls looked at Sadie's chest in unison. "That explains where these came from!" Sadie said confidently. 

"I think...she might have done steroids too at some point..but i don't want to show you why I suspect that."

"What do you mean?" Sadie inquired. 

"Well.." Kara responded nervously. She groaned, "just look at this.."

She pulled up a photo of her mom from a different photo app. It contained a fully nude photo of her mother posing for the snap of a disposable camera. Glaring at her in the center of the photo was her mother's very oversized labia. They hung down lower than any she'd ever seen before. "Whoa..I definitely didn't get that from her.." she instinctively reached down to feel her crotch and was given a stark reminder that she didn't have any version of her mother's oversized body part at all anymore. "Oh yeah, I forgot.."

She continued suspiciously asking, "How did you find these?"

"I went into your mom's messages and searched for bodybuilding terms." There was a message from your dad where he asked her to send him some of the pictures and she did."

"Oh..wow..You are so much smarter than I am, Kara."

Kara shrugged, "Eh. My parents are strict. I've learned a thing or two about keeping secrets--and finding them out."

Sadie shrugged and changed the subject. "There is nothing I want to do more than to look for more spicy secrets right now, but let's get some clothes picked out before anyone gets here. I can't just throw things on like you anymore."

Kara sat up onto her knees and crawled to the drawers that Sadie had brought out. She opened the box and poured out its contents. The two girls looked in shock as they beheld a large mound of mostly clumped up strings with small strips of fabric mixed in. The two began separating the garments. Most of the items were black, but there were a few pieces of color, such as a plaid school girl skirt and colorful mesh sets of lingerie. They both began lifting different garments to their chests and looking in the mirror, each imagining what they'd look like in each piece. 

Suddenly Kara cried out, "Sadie! Put this on! I think you'll like it!"

She looked over just in time to see a clump of string and mesh hit her in the face. 

"Hey!" She exclaimed. She looked down and untangled the strings. "A set of crotchless lingerie!" she thought to herself. She awkwardly fumbled to step into the piece. She lifted the holes up her legs and stretched it over her hips. She placed her arms through the shoulder straps and secured everything in place. Not only was it crotchless, it also had holes for her breasts to poke out freely. 

"Take off your sports bra!" Kara demanded. 

"Oh, r-right.." she fumbled with the hooks in the back until Kara impatiently stepped in and unclasped them for her. They carefully unpeeled her bra and guided it out of the lingerie. Sadie turned to Kara, and then looked in the mirror. 

"Oh my gosh..." Kara said in a half whisper. 

The attributes of Sadie's body could not have been more perfectly accentuated by the garment she was wearing. From the top, there was a small loop that wrapped around her neck. It was connected to her torso with only one string that ran all the way down her back and around her buttcrack. In the front, there were narrow straps that wrapped around her shoulders and chest. Her gargantuan breasts were encircled by tight straps as well, its 'strappiness' causing them to poke out slightly. There was a thin sheer portion narrowly covering her abdomen that consolidated into a narrow strip which split, giving the piece its 'crotchless' attribute. Where the garment's original owner's labia would have been exposed by the split in the narrow black fabric, there was instead a massive penis hanging in between the thighs of its current wearer, almost reaching her knees. The top 'hood' of the crotchless portion where the fabric opened up was only slightly lower than the ideal location for Sadie's unique anatomy. This meant that only the very base of Sadie's member was slightly covered by the fabric. Behind her dick were her pale, thick balls that were being bunched up by where the fabric closed near her taint. Her large balls and dick were slightly larger than what the fabric hole was meant to accommodate, causing the small string connected to the loop around her neck to tightly pull over her butthole. The sensation was ever present to her, but not uncomfortable at all. 

"Kara..." she said in amazement, "you were right! I look HOT!"

The tightness of the crotchless hole began to cause the vein on the top of her dick swell and bulge slightly. A dark blue ridge could be see protruding out down the entire length of her massive cock. 

"I don't care what swimsuit you wear now but you have to keep that on underneath of it." Kara said emphatically. 

"I will!"

The two resumed searching for swimsuits to wear. Kara found a tiny g string thong that was much smaller than the ones she had brought over two nights prior. She stepped into it and laughed when she looked in the mirror. There was no triangle strip of fabric covering her lips like most g strings. It was nothing more than a string all around the entire crotch and was completely swallowed, disappearing in between her labia. In the back, the strings hugging around her hips contoured to the shape of her firm butt, peaking at in the center of each buttcheek and then meeting down near her tailbone. She grabbed a small clump of strings meant to be a cupless bra and put it on. Her breasts also popped out perkily as Sadie's breasts did. She posed in the mirror, turning and looking at herself from every angle. 

"Your mom sure has some slutty lingerie, Sadie."

Sadie looked over and her eyes bolted wide open. "Whoa! That looks amazing on you!" She said as Kara was twisting the g string so it would sit right. She continued, laughing, "I can see your butthole from over here."

"Thanks." Kara replied sarcastically. She perked up and continued, "oh my gosh I just remembered. Sadie. You know Suki? This is gonna sound stupid. But...if you get the chance tonight, look at her butthole."

"What?!"

Kara began to nervously sweat. "Don't ask me how, but I've seen it before, and it is quite something."

"When?? What is it like!?" Sadie demanded. 

"At the gym last month. It is really dark. And super thick. I don't mean like regular Latina thick butthole. I mean like..you could probably see the dark brown ridges of her butthole even if she wore panties. I think the reason it stood out so much was just because she has absolutely zero butt back there too. She is super boney. Even standing up with buttcheeks clenched, it would be visible."

She remembered Gabby's butthole from earlier that day. That was a thick butthole on a thick girl but it also seemed proportional to her body somehow. Gabby had full, dark lips on her face too. From what Sadie remembered, Suki barely had any lips at all. She began to salivate when she wondered what her butt might look like now. She only saw her torso in the McDonald's window, and it was covered by a loose employee shirt. 

"Did you tell her she has a big butthole?"

"Well...n-not intentionally.."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when she bent over..I accidentally said, 'whoa your butthole!' She stood up confused, kind of looking over her shoulder to see if anything was poking out or something. I think she got really self conscious or even embarrassed. She turned to face me, clutched her crack from behind, and asked me what was wrong with it."

"What did you say?

"I told her nothing was wrong at all! I got super red in the face! I was so embarrassed! I think I basically said how it looked so dark compared to the rest of her skin. She looked very surprised and asked me what mine looked like. I honestly did not know what to say. I hadn't really seen my butthole back then.."

"So...?"

"I told her I didn't know! She asked if she could see it and i was so embarrassed i asked for a mirror first. I hadn't even taken off my swimsuit yet. She got me a hand mirror and I pulled down my bottoms just enough to look at it in the corner of the sauna with my butt facing away from her. I couldn't see it though because there wasn't enough light in the corner."