Sadist, Masochist, Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears poured down my face. I was angry, but fear and even shame was overpowering that emotion. He laughed, thrusting harder when he saw my misery.

"Yes, yes, that's it! THAT'S FUCKING IT RIGHT THERE!"

He shot, come launching down my throat.

"SWALLOW IT ALL, BITCH!!" He roared.

I was on the ground now, trying to catch my breath. I was shaking, crying, whimpering.

"Look at you. You're pathetic. You're barely even human."

I felt anger well up inside me. It felt good. I wanted the anger.

I raised my head and did my best to stare daggers at him.

"You did this to me!" My voice was hoarse and raspy.

He kicked me again and sat down.

"No, pet. You did this to yourself. You've always been my servant and are only in pain right now because you don't want to accept it."

He stroked my face with mock tenderness.

"Don't you see, pup? I'm not hurting you. I'm trying to help you. I just want you to know who you really are. Let daddy take care of you."

I took a deep, ragged breath.

"Fuck you!"

He just smiled.

"If you want to prolong your suffering, that's no skin off my nose. It will just make your eventual surrender all the more satisfying."

"I'll never surrender to you."

"It's so cute that you think you have a choice!"

He walked to the other side of the room and sat against the wall again. I went to the sink and drank some water. I was about to take a piss when I heard movement behind me.

He was on his knees now. He started whimpering again.

"Please, Master, please punish me." It was the high-pitched voice now.

The moral part of my brain was completely taken over by my rage. I wanted this man in pain. I walked up to him and raised my fist.

I paused. No, I couldn't just hit him again. That's not nearly enough. Inflicting just that amount of suffering on him was rewarding him. No, no, I needed something else. I thought, trying to come up with the most cruel and unusual punishment I could think of. Something popped into my head, an idea so strange and malicious I should have been disgusted with myself. Maybe a part of me was, but I also felt pride. I remembered how he licked my eye, how horrible that felt.

"Hold open your eye. Keep it open and stay still."

"Y-yes, Master."

I put my dick right up to it and started pissing into his eye.

He shrieked, wailing in pure agony. He pleaded, begged me to stop, but I knew he loved it. He held himself still and took my urine. His cock was hardening. I pushed forward, so the jet slammed right against his eyeball. He screamed even louder and exploded into orgasm. He fell backward, and I finished pissing on his body.

He held his hand over his tainted eye and looked at me.

"Th-thank you. I deserved that."

"You're goddamn right you did."

Then, all of a sudden his head gave this little twitch, and he acted like he just now noticed the pain. He stood up and went to the sink, silently washing out his eye.

Wait a minute...

This man could change everything about his demeanor within a moment, switching between these three personas he'd displayed to me. It seemed almost random. Could it be...?

Once he was done he silently looked over my body. He glanced at the pile of vomit a few feet away and got some antacid from the medicine cabinet.

The theory I had formed was bizarre, but it explained everything. For the first time, I talked to him while he was in silent mode.

"Those...other two...they aren't...you, are they?"

His face fell and he nodded.

He walked out while I sat there, reeling. This man didn't just change up his demeanor, he had two alternate personalities, one a sadist and the other a masochist. At the beginning, I assumed that he was one of the "crazies" the guards were talking about, but no. He was all of them.

I started crying. I had to remind myself to stay strong. The way I happily tortured the masochist was me showing weakness. I needed to hold on to my humanity. If I gave in and became a demon like the sadist, they would have finally broken me.

Just hold on, I told myself. This won't go on forever.

I knew that I was right about that, but the world outside this cell suddenly seemed like a pipe dream, a distant memory. Feeling the lowest I had ever felt, I tried to sleep, to get a break from the hell my life had become.

*****

My life with the three men in one body continued. In my head I just ended up calling them the sadist, the masochist, and the human. Whatever those two alternate personalities had went beyond simple kinks. Those two legitimately scared me.

On the subject of kinks, the sadist and the masochist had every single kink I'd ever heard of and several others I hadn't heard of. They certainly kept me on my toes, at least. They'd leave, or another personality would take over, after the one in charge came, but it was awful while it was happening.

One time the sadist called me "son" and demanded that I refer to him as "Daddy."

I resisted the idea until he punched me in the throat.

"Son, listen to your Daddy. I'll punish you if you don't do what I say." He raised his fist again.

"No, please! I'll be good, Daddy."

He smiled. "That's a good little boy. Still, you've been bad recently. You need punishment. On my knee, son."

I hesitated, and he grabbed my arm, forcing me onto his lap, pinning me so that my bare ass was in the air and I couldn't move.

"Son, I'm going to spank you now. You will count every single strike and thank me each time. Are we clear?"

Just do what he says. The faster he gets off, the sooner he leaves you alone.

"Yes, Daddy."

He raised his hand and brought it down on me.

SMACK!!

"One. Thank you, Daddy."

SMACK!!

"Two. Thank you, Daddy."

The spanking kept going, getting more difficult as it continued. He aimed for one specific spot, right where my butt met my left thigh, and he didn't hold back. It got harder and harder to count, to speak. By spank number 27 I was shaking. By spank number 43 I was crying.

After 59, he came hard.

"Lick me clean, son."

"Yes, Daddy."

I forced myself to lick up his spunk. I hated the way it tasted, not due to the flavor, but due to how pathetic it made me feel.

He ruffled my hair.

"That's a good boy. I'm proud, son. What do you say to your Daddy?"

"Thanks, Daddy."

"Good boy."

Another time, the masochist crawled in on his hands and knees. When he saw me he barked happily like a dog. He scampered over and started licking my toes. I kicked him reflexively.

He whined and made a desperate noise. He sat on his knees and whimpered with his hands held in front of him, begging just like how a dog would.

I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm tired. I'm not in the mood to beat you."

He whined again.

I hated the masochist almost as much as I hated the sadist. He was so annoying and needy, and I didn't like how it made me feel when I punished him. It made me feel like I was becoming the sadist. Still, it was better to play along.

"Lick my entire body. Worship it, you little shit."

He yipped and went to town on the dirty soles of my feet. He was enjoying himself, so the submission was at least doing something for him. He snuffled, licked, and nuzzled my body, worshipping it with his face. He'd bark happily and pant like a dog. Once he got to my cock he aggressively nuzzled it, lightly putting it in his mouth. I smacked him.

"Bad dog! Don't touch that!"

He whimpered, but did move on to another part of me.

A few minutes later he held on and started humping me. I told him to stop and he didn't listen. I pushed him away and he fell to the ground, which is when he shot. He licked up his mess and left.

*****

I was in pain most of the time and uncomfortable nearly all the time, but it only really got bad at one session with the sadist.

He was whistling merrily when he burst in.

"Oh, boy, today's a good day, and you know why, bitch?"

"No, Sir."

"Today's the day I'm finally gonna fuck you!"

My eyes widened. I moved by reflex, scrambling, even though I had nowhere to run.

"Where do you think you're going, boy?"

He tackled me and pinned me down, laying on my stomach.

He licked and nibbled at my ass cheek. He bit down harder and I screamed. For the first time, I called for help.

"Somebody help me! Please!"

He grabbed my head and slammed it down on the ground.

"Nobody is gonna hear you, boy. Shut the fuck up!"

He spread my cheeks and exposed the most private part of my body.

"Such a nice little virgin hole. I'm gonna make it mine."

I squirmed, desperately trying to escape. He bashed me in the head again.

"You know, for furniture, you sure do move a lot."

He talked calmly, but kept hitting me all over my body.

"Where was I? Oh yes, I was going to rip open your little boy cherry and take what's mine."

I felt the head of his cock against my anus.

"Please, Sir, I'll do anything! Stop!"

He got down and growled in my ears.

"There's nothing you have to give me besides your body. Calm down or this will hurt even more."

He was right. I couldn't escape. Tears streaming down my face, I forced myself to still.

He sensed the surrender in my body and laughed.

"Ha-ha, looks like somebody finally knows their place!"

I felt immense pressure on my hole, getting more and more intense, until there was a pop I felt more than heard. I screamed.

"That's it! You're mine now!"

His pre-ejaculate provided some lubrication, but for the most part it was completely dry. My passage felt like it was on fire. I felt like I was being split in half.

He pushed himself deeper into me. He was blocked by something and just pushed harder, then harder. Something inside me ripped and horrific pain exploded from within my body. His progress continued until I felt him bottom out. I was crying uncontrollably.

He got down so he was on top of me.

"You're my bitch now."

He started moving. It was so painful, so humiliating. Over the next few minutes he moved easier due to lubrication from pre-ejaculate, and as I later found out, blood. I whimpered, trying to think about something, anything, besides what he was doing to me.

After what felt like an eternity, he sped up.

"I'm gonna come, boy. I'm gonna breed your boy-cunt and make you mine. I'll turn you into the little sissy you are."

All I could do was mewl weakly.

"FUCK!"

He shot inside me, making him a part of me in a way nobody else had before. I cried harder. He ripped himself out of me.

"The first fuck is always the hardest," he said. "It gets easier. You'll be begging for it soon enough."

He kicked me before leaving.

I don't know how long I lay there, crying, my body filled with my spilled blood and that monster's seed. I didn't feel like a man anymore. I didn't even feel like a human anymore. I was swallowed whole by the pain, wallowing in my hurt and anger.

I must have been at it a while, because he walked back in, now as the masochist. He sat down beside me.

"Master, I know what he did to you."

I didn't say anything.

"Please, Master. Rape me. You'll feel better."

He said that word so easily, like it wasn't a big deal. Like the sadist hadn't destroyed a part of me that I'd never be able to get back.

"Please," I whimpered. "Just leave me alone."

"Rape me. I know you want to."

Somebody like the masochist wouldn't be able to understand. I didn't even think it was possible to rape a person who asked for it. I didn't want to hear his voice. I didn't want to see the face of the person who did such a horrible thing to me.

"Go away. Please."

He started stroking my body.

"This is just the first time. He'll do it again and again. You won't be able to stop him."

Shut up, shut up, shut up...

"Master, I can make you feel better. Give me your pain."

The masochist was no fool. He knew how to press my buttons, make me want to hurt him. He got close and said what pushed me over the edge

"How did that not affect you? You were sodomized. Don't you care?"

I snapped. This man needed punishment. He needed to hurt.

I swung and hit him in the face as hard as I could. I shakily got to my feet.

"How fucking dare you," I growled. "This is all a game to you, but not to me. You know what happened and you use it as an excuse to get your rocks off? You're disgusting! You're as bad as the sadist!"

I kicked him in the ribs.

"Please, Master, show me your hatred. Fuck me! Rape me!"

I flipped him over so he was on his stomach. I needed to figure out how to rape a man who wanted to be raped. I needed to find a way immediately.

I pushed a finger into his ass as hard as I could. He screamed.

"I wouldn't even rape you," I spat. "I'd never put my cock in a piece of filth like you!"

I added another finger and shoved it in and out as roughly as possible. If I could make it hurt enough, I could still rape him. I could still hurt him. I could still win!

I added the next to fingers at once. It didn't go in at first, but when I pushed more I felt something rip. He screamed, and it sounded more real than any scream he'd given me yet.

I grinned. "Yes, feel my pain! Scream!"

I shoved my fingers in and out, pleased to see blood on my fingertips. Still, it wasn't enough. It needed to hurt more.

I added my thumb and shoved all my fingers in. I felt like I was ripping him open. I pushed, harder, harder, and harder until my entire fist was inside of him. He was writhing in agony. This was a pain even the sadist would feel! Finally, I could hurt him, too!

I yanked my fist out as hard as I could, ripping even more of him. He shrieked and shot the biggest load I had ever seen from anyone.

Then, like a switch was flipped, he started laughing. I could tell that the sadist just took over.

"Shit, kid. You really did a number on the little whelp!"

He stood up and grunted, grabbing his swollen, bleeding asshole.

"Fuck, that actually hurts a little."

He stretched.

"You had to have enjoyed that. Nobody who didn't could have done that much damage."

With horror I realized he was right. I reveled in the masochist's pain, like how the sadist reveled in mine. I felt dirty, evil.

"No," I lied. "I'm not like you!"

He squinted at me. "No, you're right, pup. You're nothing like me."

He grabbed me and lifted me up by my throat, clear off the ground.

"You make me sick, you know that? You act all high and mighty when really, you're a sissy bitch who wants pain. Even the whelp is better than you, at least he admits what he is!"

I could barely breathe.

"You think you have free will, but you don't. Nobody does. In this world, there are puppets, and people with the resolve to become puppet masters."

His dark, evil eyes bored into me.

"You're still resisting. You still think you can get out of this with your supposed morality intact."

He squeezed a little more.

"That's not how this works, bitch. You don't have a will of your own. You only exist because I want you to."

My oxygen-starved brain filled with fear. There was a tiny part of me that believed him.

"You don't exist. Not really. You're just a toy I created to pass the time. I could wish you away and you'd disappear. You're fading away right now."

He was right. I was starting to black out. My life was in his hands.

He grinned. "Ah, now I can see the fear in your eyes. You're finally starting to break. I think I've made my point."

Right before everything went dark he twitched and dropped me. I crashed to the floor, gasping. I looked up to see that he was the human again. He had both hands over his mouth and his eyes were wide.

I didn't want another person to see the state I was in. I turned away and tried to stifle my tears.

After a minute or so I felt his hand on my shoulder. He never said anything, just put his hand on my shoulder to calm me. Once I recovered somewhat he gently pulled me to my feet and brought us to the shower. We both had dried blood and semen on us.

Gently, he rubbed me clean in the water and moved on to himself. I felt horrible. I put this person in so much pain, and he didn't deserve any of it. I was only thinking of myself.

He went to the medicine cabinet and got some cream for both of us to put on and in our holes. He started to leave, but I needed to talk to him.

"Wait."

He stopped and looked at me curiously. I hardly ever talked to him, hardly even acknowledged his existence. He walked over and I felt shame burning inside of me.

"I...I hate the other two. I hate them both so much."

He nodded, either in understanding or agreement.

"But I don't hate you. You've been kind to me. I acted like you didn't matter, like you weren't affected by my actions. I'm sorry."

He shook his head and gave me a little smile. I started to cry at his forgiveness.

He put his arm around my shoulder and patted my back lightly, wanting to comfort me. It was too much. I didn't deserve it.

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry!"

He made a little shhh noise. This man, this human had been nothing but caring towards me and I responded by treating him like shit. This couldn't go on. I had to change things somehow.

"I don't w-want to spend all my l-life hating. It's wearing me out. It almost t-turned me into one of them."

He petted my hair lovingly.

"Please, I n-need a friend. I need to love. I d-don't want to be alone anymore."

He hugged me tighter and I almost came undone, but I pulled myself together for his sake.

"You're a prisoner here, too. Those two torture you just like they torture me. We're in the same boat. Please, be my ally. Be a friend."

He nodded. When he gave me the softest, sweetest kiss on the forehead I was so happy I started crying again. He walked us to the bed and sat us down. I cried like a baby in his arms.

"Thank you s-so much. I don't d-deserve your forgiveness."

He shushed me again. Once I calmed down, he got up.

"No!"

He turned to me.

"Please...stay a little while longer."

He nodded and sat on my bed. I felt drowsiness fill my body. I smiled and laid down. I finally felt the slightest amount of safety with him close to me. Within a minute I was asleep.

*****

The human was gone when I woke up. I was sad at the thought. I considered knocking on the door separating our two cells, but figured he left for a reason. It wasn't like he could go far, anyway.

For the first time in forever, I started feeling a little better about my situation. I had a friend now. I wasn't alone anymore. I could do this. I...no, we were gonna make it out of this.

A few hours later, the door opened, but unfortunately, it wasn't the human. It was the masochist.

Wait...did he and the sadist know about what happened between the human and me? Would it affect them? Actually, come to think of it, neither of them ever said anything to even acknowledge the human's existence. They mentioned each other, but not the person usually in control of that body.

"Please, Master," the masochist whined. "Punish me."

I thought for a moment. I felt horrible about what I did to my new friend. I didn't want to cause too much damage anymore.

"Hold your breath." I ordered. "Make yourself pass out."

He wrung his hands together.

"As you wish, Master, but...don't you want more? Don't you want my suffering?"

I tried to spin that a different way before he put two and two together.

"No, I want you to prove your submission to me."

"But why? You know I'll always do what you ask. Could it be you're afraid to damage this body?"

Fuck. He knows.

"Why are you talking back to me? Follow my orders!"

"Okay, Master..."

He paused.

"I'll count."

Wait, count what?

After a second he grabbed his left pinkie and broke it.