Safari NY: Emily's Corruption

Story Info
Young woman goes to club Safari and meets Rak-Sasha.
13.8k words
4.6
9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Safari NY is a series based on the club Rak-Sasha owns from the Lilith's stories. This will focus on the club and the people she corrupts. To get a better understanding, please read the "Two Years Later" story by the Author Rak-Sasha and the Lilith's Emporium main story, and also Lilith's Emporium Rise of Ezranox, however it is not necessary to enjoy this series.

-----------

Emily was trying to find the perfect outfit to wear as she dug through her closet. She was going out clubbing with some friends she hadn't seen in a while and wanted to look good but also wasn't sure what exactly to wear as she had never actually been to a club before, but it was also her birthday weekend so she wanted to look good.

Her phone suddenly rang and she glanced over seeing her boyfriend Phil calling so she ran over and grabbed it. They had been together for over a year after meeting in college. They were friends for a while before they finally started dating as they finally realized they were head over heels for each other, so it just made sense.

"Hey, Babe!" She said with a smile as she held a dress up against herself in front of the mirror.

"Hey, Happy Birthday!"

"My Birthday's not until tomorrow, have you forgotten already?"

"Of course not, I just want to make sure I say it as many times as I can. You still trying to figure out what to wear?"

"You know me, Bonkers is helping me choose an outfit right now," she said referring to her cat which was lying on the bed watching her. "What do you think Kitty, my black dress, or maybe the red one?"

"I could always come over and help," he said as she could sense the subtext in his tone.

"No, because I'll never get ready in time if you do that."

"That just makes me want to come over more!"

"Calm down, I'll see you tomorrow and you can help me with my clothes all you want," she said with a laugh. "Maybe I'll wear my birthday suit."

"That's it, I'm coming!"

"No, you stay home."

"That's not what I meant!" He said with a laugh.

"Oh you sick fuck, you better not be a two-pump chump tomorrow, I want to actually celebrate my birthday, and not just feel it drip away after two seconds."

"Ouch, have I ever let you down like that?"

"Nope, I have no complaints, I just want to make sure you bring your A-Game tomorrow."

"Well, have fun tonight, do you know where you're going?"

"Why, are you gonna follow me?"

"I'm not that kind of boyfriend, you know that, I just want you to go and have a good time, just don't accept any drinks from strangers and make sure you girls watch each other's backs."

"Okay Mom, but don't worry, Jamie knows this club we're going to so we should be fine, I think it's called the Red Door?"

"Never heard of it, but I also don't go clubbing. But anyway, have fun, I love you."

"I love you too," she said with a grin before hanging up the phone before looking at the black dress. "Yeah, that's the one," she said before taking off her shirt.

----------------

A few hours later, Emily and her friend Erica were in her other friend Jamie's car on their way to the club. It was nice to catch up with them as they all went to separate colleges after high school so it was nice to see all of them again. She felt good in her little black dress and her dirty blonde hair up in a bun. She was wearing her glasses because, despite the fact she owned contacts, she always felt sexier in her glasses. Phil always told her she looked like a sexy librarian.

They turned the corner to the club only to see that it was closed. "Oh what the Hell," Jamie said with aggravation in her tone. "How could it be closed?"

"Shit, so what do we do now?" Their friend Erica asked.

"There's another place not far from here called, what was it? Oh, the Safari I think?"

"Is that the place where everyone dresses up as animals?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, I've heard that place is kinda weird," Emily said.

"Well, it's your birthday, so your call."

"Screw it, let's go see people dressed as tigers try to arouse us," Emily said with a laugh.

"That's my girl!" Erica said before they headed towards the Safari.

As they pulled up the lights were bright and there wasn't too long a line out front so they quickly found a parking spot and headed toward the door. Emily looked at the wall with a large painting of what looked like a blonde woman with the face of a lion, it was a bit erotic but also strange.

"Hey big guy," Erica said to the large man standing at the door. "How long's the wait, my friend, Emily here, her birthday is tomorrow I want her to have a good time tonight."

"Oh stop it, Erica, I can wait, the line's not that long anyway." The large man glanced at Emily before smiling at her and opening the door for them. "Wow, thank you," she said walking past him as he was checking her out as she walked by. "Well, so far so good, where should we sit?"

"The sign says please seat yourself, so...... oh, that booth is open!" Jamie said before rushing over and claiming it for themselves. "This is gonna be fun,"

A few moments later the lights dimmed and this beautiful blonde woman came walking out on stage. They could hear her heels click against the hardwood floor and as she smiled and waved as the people cheered for her before she stepped up to the mic that was waiting for her.

"Good evening, and welcome to Safari New York!" She said before the people cheered again. "I see a lot of familiar faces, and some new ones, and you all know how much I love meeting new people," she said in a sultry voice. "Maybe if you are all good tonight, you might get to see Ezranox on stage," A lot of people yelled hearing that name as Emily wondered who Ezranox was and why the people loved her so much.

"We love you, Sasha!" A gentleman yelled from the back of the room.

"Love is such a strong word, I believe you mean another four-letter word that starts with L," she said as she ran her tongue along the front of her teeth. "So relax, have a good time, and clean up when your done, if you know what I mean," She said with a smile before exiting the stage.

The people cheered loudly as Sasha left. The curtains lifted and the stage had a large man who seemed to look like a half man half hyena and a petite woman in a cage with leopard spots. It was all very strange but Emily couldn't help but feel a bit aroused by what she was seeing.

Jamie had gotten up and walked over to the bar. Emily didn't think much of it until she noticed her talking to the bartender and briefly pointing over at their table before grabbing a few drinks and heading back to them.

"What was that all about?" Emily asked.

"Oh, nothing," Jamie said with a smile.

"Excuse me, Emily?" A large man said who looked like a half man half bull with a bow tie came over.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Happy Birthday, would you come with me?"

"Oh, that's um," Emily said feeling nervous.

"Oh just go," Erica said pushing her out of the booth. "It's not like you're gonna fuck him."

"Oh, you Bitch," Emily said with a laugh looking over at Jamie who she knew set this up.

"Please, follow me," he said in a deep voice as he lead her to a room in the back of the club, opening the door and letting her in.

It was a small room with a rounded couch and a table in the center that had a strong smell of sex. "Wow, so what, private show?" She asked the large man. "I mean, you're nice looking, the horns are a bit much but not a deal-breaker."

"Just sit and relax, your host will be here shortly," he said handing her the drink she had back at the table before closing the door.

"My host, this place is so weird," she said taking a sip.

"Why thank you," a woman's voice suddenly said causing Emily to jump a little and drop her drink before she turned and saw that Sasha woman sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and holding a drink of her own.

"I'm sorry," Emily said referring to the drink she spilled. "You startled me."

"My apologies, but there is a very thin line between fear and arousal," she said before picking up her phone. "My guest spilled her drink, please bring her another," she said as Emily could only hear a muffled voice on the other end. "Thank you, your drink will be here shortly."

"Thank you, um, are you Sasha?"

"Why yes I am, welcome to the Safari."

"Thank you, it's a very interesting place, and the people seem to love you, are you also a performer?"

"I do perform, here and there," she said with a smile as the door opened again and that large bull handed her another drink.

"Thank you," Emily said taking the drink.

"Please, sit, relax, it is your Birthday after all."

"How did you know?"

"Your friend, Jamie I believe her name was, she paid for a special dance for you."

"Oh, wow, but you don't..... I mean, I'm not...."

"Into women?" Sasha said raising an eyebrow. "Trust me, men, women, once they have spent time with me, those silly labels don't matter anymore."

"Oh, I see," Emily said taking a drink before she turned back to see she wasn't across from her anymore. "Uh,"

"You will find out soon," Sasha said as she was suddenly sitting next to her on her couch scaring her again. "You feel it don't you, that inner beast, scratching at the door, begging for release."

"Wha...... what?" She asks sliding back against the arm of the couch.

"Deep inside, it's inside us all, wanting to come out, to break free of the chains of humanity."

"What are you, this is......" Emily said feeling her heart race as she began to feel a little strange. "What........ what did you....... do to......"

"Everyone gives in to me eventually, and you are just too tempting to pass on."

"What do you mean?"

"I can hear it, inside you, begging me to set it free, and I can't let it go unanswered," Sasha said as she slid her hand along Emily's thigh.

Emily's body had begun to react to Sasha's presence and it was almost as if she couldn't help herself. This strange lust came over her and she wanted Sasha to touch her. She didn't know what this woman was going to do to her and yet somehow that made her want it even more despite the fact she knew she wasn't thinking straight at the moment. She thought about Phil and what he would think of what is going on right now.

She felt Sasha's hand slide under her skirt and hook her panties with her fingernail before sliding them off of her. Her nail seemed more like a claw and tore them apart letting the torn fabric fall to the floor before it slid back up and began to gently rub her slit.

"Oh..... shit!" Emily said enjoying the sensation but not sure what Sasha's other hand which she had slid under her own dress.

"That's it, just give in," Sasha whispered in her ear as her face didn't look human anymore, it looked almost feline as she bared her fangs.

"Miss Sasha!" Someone yelled as they burst through the door.

"Sasha roared at the interruption before she said: "what is it, I'm in the middle of something!?"

"You need to come quickly there's a problem that requires your attention."

"God Dammit," she said getting up and looking back at Emily who was in a lust-filled daze before she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Emily was trying to wrap her head around what happened before she tasted something strange. Sasha had left a small dab of something on her bottom lip that tasted weird before she wiped it off seeing a black streak on her arm.

"What the fuck?" She said as she heard a roar from outside the door before it opened and she saw Erica.

"There you are, come on, we gotta go!" She said grabbing her by the hand and running for the exit.

As they ran through the main room, Emily saw a large creature that looked like a man mixed with a lizard or dragon throwing furniture.

"Where are you, Sasha! Look what you did to me!" He yelled as he attacked the bouncers trying to subdue him before he turned around and made eye contact with Erica.

Erica stopped for a moment staring at the large lizard creature as they made eye contact. She thought she even saw him smile a little at her before another bouncer attacked him.

"Erica, we have to fucking go!" Emily said getting her attention before they ran out the front door seeing Jamie's car right out front with her shouting for them to get in.

They quickly jumped in and drove away. "What the fuck was that?" Emily asked.

"I dunno, this guy walked in and began to shout before he transformed into that thing, saying shit like Sasha did this to him and such."

"Wow, what the fuck!" Emily said as she still felt strange.

"I'm sorry Em, this is not the way we wanted to celebrate your birthday."

"It's fine, we're all okay, just take me home and we can get together in a few days and just have a few drinks or something," she said before shd chuckled a little. "What a crazy fucking night."

-------------

Emily had showered after she got home. The black smudge that had been on her arm from when she wiped that stuff off her mouth seemed to be gone. She still didn't know what it was but the little bit that had gotten on her tongue told her it wasn't anything good.

She texted Phil to tell him she was home early and would explain what happened tomorrow. All she wanted to do now was go to sleep so she lied down in her bed and began to look at her phone.

As she scrolled she was shocked to see that there was nothing in her news notifications about what had happened at the Safari. With a madman dressed as a lizard tearing up the place, she figured there would at least be something in her feed about it but there was nothing. She even went to the webpage of the Safari and there was nothing listed there either.

"Okay, never going there again," she said as she continued to stare at her phone.

As she lay there she began to think about her time with Sasha in the private room. As strange as the whole situation was she found herself getting aroused thinking about it. She remembered the sensation of Sasha's hand touching her pussy. She remembered the feeling of her breath against her neck as she whispered in her ear.

"Oh, shit," she whispered to herself as her hand slid under the blanket and she touched her pussy. "Fuck!" She yelled as she was still very aroused and sensitive down there from what Sasha started hours ago.

She put her phone down as she continued to rub herself enjoying the sensation. She started to think about Phil and how excited she was to see him tomorrow but she began to notice that Sasha kept working herself into her fantasy. It was like whenever she thought about Sasha touching her it sent a jolt through her body and she couldn't help herself.

"Sasha!" She said to herself as her fingers dance inside her bringing her closer to orgasm with every passing moment. "Oh shit, oh God!" She moaned out before her body began to shake. "FUCK!" she yelled before she curled up into the fetal position feeling an intense pleasure shoot through her body as she began to squirt all over her hand, soaking it and her panties as her body twitched on the bed.

She was curled up on the bed for a few moments still reeling from the sensation when she let out a growl that she could feel come from her core. She wasn't sure what the sound was or how she was able to make it but she didn't care either as she felt so good and was so tired she didn't even clean herself up before she fell asleep.

--------------

Ezranox was in her and Sasha's penthouse for a while before the door swung open and Sasha came rushing in. "Are you alright my love?" Sasha asked approaching the green-haired elven Goddess.

"I am, has it been taken care of?"

"Yes, he's been subdued and brought downstairs."

"What happened Sasha?" Ezranox asked.

"Sometimes, the people I corrupt become addicted to me, not much I can do about it."

"You could stop corrupting people," Ezranox said with a smile.

"Oh really, and should I make you get rid of your little statue collection as well?" Sasha said looking over at a shelf filled with green stone penis's.

"Point taken, I would just hate for you to get hurt."

"You're worried about me, I told the guards to bring you up here so you'd be safe," Sasha said taking her hand for a moment.

"You forget, I can handle myself."

"Yes but you are not at full power, I was only able to help you get back some of it."

"I know, Nessira took it from me," Ezranox said.

"I'm sorry, it was the only...."

"Shh, a small price to pay for us to be together."

"Dammit!" Sasha said suddenly remembering something.

"What?"

"I had this girl downstairs in one of the back rooms, she was so........ ugh, I just wanted to fuck her so badly, there was so much pent up lust inside her, and I got interrupted before I could finish, before I could even start really."

"Oh well, there will be others."

"Yeah, but she just barely tasted my semen, just a dab on her lip," Sasha said with a puzzled look.

"What does that mean?"

"It means," she said with a smile. "It means it's in her system. It'll be slow but...... she will start to change, slowly, her lust will build and with every orgasm, she will start to become one of us," she said seemingly becoming aroused by the thought.

"If only we could watch it happen," Ezranox said pouring a drink for Sasha and herself.

"Yes, but I'm sure we will find her."

"Like that bride from Vegas you corrupted into that beautiful creature, that was some of your finest work my love. May I ask, whatever happened to her groom?"

Sasha just smiled before taking a sip of her drink. "I'm not sure, but he enjoyed every second of it!"

--------

Emily awoke the next morning feeling well-rested as she heard a buzzing noise. She opened her and stretched before noticing the large stain in her sheets from what she had done last night. She felt a little embarrassed for herself before she looked over and saw Phil was calling her and that she had also slept to almost noontime.

"Shit!" She said to herself before she grabbed her phone and answered it. "Phil, hi, I'm sorry I just woke up."

"Oh, sorry, I hadn't heard from you and was starting to get worried, I mean, you never sleep that late."

"I know, I do 't know what happened, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's your birthday, sleep as late as you want."

"Thanks, are you coming over?"

"I sure am, just wanted to make sure you were up."

"Well, I need to jump in the shower," she said as she looked at the filth she was sitting in, noticing that not only was the sheet stained, but also her shirt and her panties. "So give like 30 minutes?"

"Sounds good, see you soon, love you!"

"Love you too," she said hanging up her phone and climbing out of bed heading to the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and began to strip down before walking over to the mirror. She suddenly realized she could see just fine even though she was wearing her glasses.

"What the heck?" She said running back to grab them, putting them on and taking them off only to see that her vision seemed just fine without them. "That's not right?" She said wondering what was going on with her vision before she noticed she looked really good today as she examined her body. "What the?" She said as she wasn't sure why but she felt really good about herself.

Her breasts looked more shapely and firm which made her feel great about herself even though she had no idea why they looked so good. Emily was never a bad-looking girl and Phil constantly made her feel beautiful bur with her eye's suddenly working better than they ever had, and how she looked today she just felt very sexy and couldn't wait for Phil to arrive.

"This is insane, I look incredible, but why, and why do my eyes suddenly work?" She asked herself until the steam began to fog up the mirror.

Still confused, she climbed into the shower and got cleaned up. She couldn't help but admire herself as the water dripped down her perfect-looking body with a smile. Even her ass looked shapely and rounded as she glanced back at it before grabbing her soap and watching the suds slide along her skin.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers