Safari Vacation

Story Info
An American man discovers more than elephants in Tanzania.
4.1k words
4.47
16.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Greene was 26, and tall with a swimmer's athletic build. He had time to stay in shape because he lived on his stock market earnings, he played the market well enough to never need a traditional job so long as he kept his eye on his portfolio. His financial freedom gave him the opportunity to travel the world and experience anything he wanted to before settling down.

His current adventure was to Tanzania to go on Safari, he wanted see elephants and giraffes and all the other animals he had loved as a child. It was going to be exciting and different from his first few trips to Europe. He sipped on a glass of champagne as he saw Dar es Salam come into view from his window. The first class suite on his Emirates flight had many perks, not the least of which was that he had enough space to sleep. In fact he was feeling refreshed at the end of his flight rather than drained like the poor bastards in coach. He let the flight attendant clear the remnants of his breakfast off of his table. Her name was Amina and he had been flirting with her shamelessly through the entire flight from his layover in Munich. She had been receptive, John wasn't surprised by that. Between his money, athletic body and good looks, he had rarely struggled to get the attention of women.

Amina was from Morocco he had learned, she was maybe in her late 20's and slim with long curly hair only partially obscured by the white shawl of her uniform. She had dark eyes and a long patrician nose that made her look regal somehow, like a princess. She spoke in soft and heavily accented English that sounded almost like music to John's ears.

As Amina gathered up the last of his garbage he gave her one last smile, turning on all his charm. He slipped a napkin with his phone number and a note saying "If you are free before your next flight" onto the tray. A smile tugged at her mouth too and a bemused look came across her eyes. Clearly this was not the first proposition she had received in the course of her job but she seemed receptive to this one. He watched her backside as she left. It would be fun to take her to his hotel room and bend her over the balcony he thought. But he wasn't too concerned if she called him. He had a good feeling about this trip.

His trip would be two weeks long. 3 days in Dar es Salam adjusting to the time zone and enjoying the beach and the nightlife before traveling by cars and small propeller planes to various lodges out in the interior of the country. He had private game trips booked with the best guides for just himself but he hoped he would find a nice local girl or two to keep his bed warm at nights too. He enjoyed all sorts of partners, young and old and of all races so long as they were eager and good looking. He could be pretty kinky too, he had a room full of ballgags and leather restraints at home, he had brought a couple of his smaller toys in case he met the right kind of girl who liked that too but he wasn't going to be dragging a suitcase full of that stuff around Africa.

He was met at the terminal by a chauffer who quickly whisked him and his luggage to the Johari Rotana, a 5 star resort over looking the water. The lobby was warmly lit and furnished with fine chandeliers and furniture. It was bustling with people coming and going. He had booked the Sea View Royal suite so he was brought to a separate check in desk where he was attended to by another beautiful woman. Her name was Imani and she was a tall Tanzanian woman in her 40's with long braided hair. She very strong and unidentifiable perfume that was extremely pleasant to smell. A bellhop led him to his room and unloaded his luggage.

He had a spacious suite. A king sized bed was near the wall which featured floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. It was a commanding view of the city as it curved along with the coastline. The bathroom was some kind of smooth black stone tile. The bathtub was large enough to fit even his large friend and a potential guest and there was a silk robe waiting for him. John changed into his swimsuit before he could allow himself to become too comfortable. He needed to work out the stiffness of the flight.

The rooftop pool was gorgeous and soaked in the hot African sun warming the water. John jumped into the refreshing water and began doing laps. The pool was relatively crowded. There were travelers from all over the world, primarily from Europe but with a fair amount of Africans as well as Indians and Asians. An Indian girl was doing laps as well and they naturally started to swim in sync with each other. She turned and smiled at him before pulling ahead, John smiled and raced to pass her. They reached the wall of the pool at about the same time. They caught their breath and laughed with each other. He finally got a good look at her sitting still. She then climbed out of the pool, her dusky skin dripping in the sun with pool water. She had nice curves and a wonderful ass. Maybe 5 ft 4 in with jet black hair that nearly reached her waist. She was younger than he was but he couldn't guess buy how much.

He watched her go over to what seemed to be the rest of her family. He got out of the pool himself and laid in a deck chair to dry off in the sun. A waiter quickly attended him and he ordered a gin and tonic, it was lunch time and it felt appropriate for his first drink in Africa. He spent the next hour people watching. The other guests were diverse and vivacious enough to be entertaining. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the family of his swimming competitor leave, only for the girl to come over to him. She laid in the deck chair next to him. He could see her nipples poking through her one piece bathing suit. "Are you looking for a rematch?" He asked teasingly.

She giggled a bit "Why, you already know you can't beat me!"

John laughed "I don't remember you winning, I couldn't see through all the splashing" He leaned over and reached out his hand "My name is John by the way"

She shook his hand, lingering for a bit afterwards, "Ila"

"Where did your family go? do you need to catch up with them or are on your own?" John asked.

Ila rolled her eyes. "Appa and Mama have a date somewhere in the city, I have to stay here at the hotel." She then looked at him very directly "So I am on my own, and I can do anything I want so long as I do it in the hotel." Her tone and body language was very eager but with perhaps a touch of nervousness.

John hadn't quite expected an opportunity like this to fall into his lap, but he wasn't one to let it go by. "Well I have the penthouse suite, as it so happens that is in the hotel, maybe I can help you find something to do there?"

Ila got excited "I would love that" she said as she started to get up.

John got up with her and looked closely at her. She was very pretty, and very interesting, she had a warm and inviting face and eager eyes. "Out of curiosity, how old are you?" he asked, it suddenly occurred to him that was an important question to ask.

"18" she said without missing a beat. Reassured, he led her inside to the elevator. They only had to go down one floor from the rooftop pool but the elevator felt very full with just the two of them. She was close and he could feel the heat radiating off of her.

He Ila into his suite and it was clear that she was impressed right away. "This is incredible!" John gave her a tour of the living room, bedroom and the bathroom that were part of his suite. She pressed her face up against the glass looking over the city. "The view is even better from here since you don't have to look over the railing!"

John gave her a moment to appreciate the view before confidently stepping up behind her and kissing her on the side of her neck eliciting a soft moan. "Do you want this?" he asked before kissing a little higher on her neck "Do you want me? I don't do ambiguity, I need you to say yes or tell me if you aren't comfortable." He paused before his next kiss, waiting for her to consent.

Ila let out a ragged, passionate breath "Yes"

That was all John needed. He pressed his nearly foot taller frame against her back, pressing her into the glass. He kissed his way up her neck as she moaned and grinded her ass against him. He grabbed her hair and firmly pulled her head off the glass so he could turn it to kiss her. Their tongues danced and her body melted against his. Soon only the pressure of his body pinning her to the glass was all that was keeping her upright. He reached down and scooped her in his arms, spinning her so she could wrap her legs around him. He continued her back now against the glass as she grinded her pussy against his dick. He could feel the heat and fresh wetness of her pussy even through both of their swimsuits. He had had enough of the cloth barriers between them though.

John carried Ila to the bed and sat her on the edge. He had intended to start taking her swimsuit off but she beat him to it, pulling down his zipper and pulling out his dick. "It's huge!" she said. He was just shy of 8 inches and thick and she was eye level with his dick and looking hungrily at it. She played with it a bit, stroking it and licking the tip. It felt nice but John had a sense that Ila liked a man that took charge so he once again grabbed her hair and pulled it to tilt her face towards him.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" He asked, putting some of his Dom energy into the question as he stared intensely into her eyes. The look in her eyes and slight moan told him he had judged Ila right.

"Yes" She said eagerly

John turned up the Dom energy in his body language and tone a bit much, pulling her hair even harder. "Yes, sir" he ordered her to say

She bit her lip and he could see her visibly get a bit more submissive "Yes sir" She said.

"Good, now I am going to show you exactly how I like it." He said. Then continuing to hold her hair he guided her to drag her tongue up and down his length. He took the time to have her shower attention on every part of his dick with her tongue and had her suck his balls one after another. Then he made her suck him, pushing her deeper and deeper with each stroke. After checking to make sure she was still ok he luxuriated in the feeling of this sexy Indian teen massaging his dick with more and more of her throat. She struggled to get all of him in her throat, if he was back in the states he would have had fun training her to properly deepthroat all of him. Instead he just let her soak his dick in her spit as he moaned.

"My turn" John said as he pushed her onto her back on the bed. He quickly peeled her one piece suit off revealing her body in all its beauty. Her nipples were hard and much darker than her dusky skin, her stomach was tight and she had a neat bush around her glistening pussy. He kissed his way across her entire body, his hands roving and squeezing and pinching, exploring what made her moan the most. And moan she did, her confidence from the pool was gone. She was putty in his hands, moaning and gasping, clearly falling deeper and deeper into subspace. It really hadn't taken too much to get her there, she must have been craving it and fantasizing about it for some time. Eventually his mouth found the sweet spot between her legs and her thighs clamped onto his ears as her back arched and she let out her biggest moan yet. Her wetness flooded his mouth and she began to shiver in orgasm. She definitely had been very ready, he decided. He drank every drop that came out of her and kept going for more. She wasn't particularly coherent after that, mostly variations of "please" and "more" coming out of her mouth. He took his time to make sure she was completely satisfied, it could have been 5 or 15 minutes he spent between her thighs swirling and licking his tongue across her pussy and teasing her clit. After some time she came again, even more intensely. Then a few more came in waves after that, one cascading into the next until she pushed his face off of her, shivering from overstimulation.

John climbed onto the bed with her, grabbing her and rolling her onto her belly prone. He mounted her and slid his cock against her soaked ass crack. "Are you ready?" He leaned forward and put his thumb in her mouth to suck on which she did. "Are you ready to be a good little slut for me? Are you ready to be a good girl?" She nodded while continuing to such his finger. John pulled back to line his dick up with her pussy and slowly slid into her. She was tight as a vice, hot as a furnace and soaking wet and ready testing his self control. Her breath caught and was ragged again as he pushed into her.

"You are so big!" She struggled to say. "I feel like a horse is inside me not a man".

He stopped, a little concerned, the last thing he wanted was to hurt her, unless she was the kind of girl who liked the whips to come out but that was different. "Are you okay? Do you need me to stop or do anything different?" His time in the kink community had taught him clear communication was important in moments like this.

She shook her head "Fuck me! Fuck me hard sir! I need it so bad!"

So he did. He began to pump in and out of her. Grinding his pelvis against her ass every time he slid inside of her. Her gasps started to become screams, coherent words stopped coming out of her mouth and she shook in another orgasm. He pulled her hair and fucked her properly. His legs squeezed her legs together to be as tight as possible. She began to bite the pillow to muffle her screams. He felt himself getting close and pulled out, not trusting she was on birth control. He rolled her over and shoved his dick into her mouth just before he exploded. His dick pulsed as wave after wave of his cum filled her mouth, some leaked out but she swallowed most of it.

He collapsed onto the bed next to her and she curled up against him. He cuddled her for a while and she fell asleep, well fucked and completely satisfied. He didn't know how long she had so he drew her a bath, once it was full he carried her over and lowered her into it, she stirred and kissed him on the cheek as he left her to clean up. He watched some tv while she cleaned. When she came out she was naked but clean and dry. He had left out some of his sex toys on the bed for her to see, a ballgag, a blindfold, rope and a vibrator as well as a buttplug. Her eyes went wide. "Daddy, I didn't know you were like that!" she said, eyeing the implements.

He brought over her swimsuit and handed it to her, "I can teach you about all that, if you are interested, if you want to be a good girl for me again and can slip away?" She must really be submissive, he hadn't told her to call her daddy. Either that or she really liked older men.

She agreed she wanted to come back and gave him her number. After she got dressed she excused herself and he sent her out the door with a solid spanking of her ass for good measure. She was smiling as she got into the elevator. That was good, he got to fuck a slutty, hot Indian teen make her swallow his cum and she got fucked silly in a penthouse by a hot older guy. That was a fair trade in his mind.

It was the middle of the afternoon at that point so he called ahead for an early dinner at the restaurant. The time zone change was starting to catch up to him.

His heart skipped a beat when Amina messaged him asking what his plans were. He invited her to join him for dinner and she accepted. He went down at 5 on the dot and found Amina waiting for him. His vague impression of her as a princess was reenforced. Her hair had been allowed to cascade in curls over her shoulders and she was wearing an elegant blue dress. Large earrings helped frame her already gorgeous face and expert makeup hid whatever tiredness she had been feeling from working through the flight he had slept on. Her smile was dazzling her perfume was enticing. John treated himself to Oryx steak and South African wine, she shared the wine and had a couscous and beef dish. It was delicious and Amina's company was delightful. She told stories of her career taking her all over the globe. It had been an opportunity to get away from a small coastal town in Morocco with few prospects, she had rarely been back after leaving. The sense he got was that she enjoyed having a boyfriend in every city, and from her looks and charm there was no doubt that she would ever spend a night alone wherever her flight landed if she did not want to. Clearly far more experienced than Ila and not a natural submissive he guessed.

The dinner was winding down and John was trying to find a way to invite her up to his suite at a point in the conversation where it felt natural when she pulled out her phone and sent him a message. It read "I have a buttplug in and I can't take it anymore, we need to go." His eye brows shot up in surprise, she winked at him. Definitely more experienced than the little slut he had fucked silly earlier. No that she pointed it out he noticed that she was shifting around constantly a tiny bit at a time trying to get comfortable. He paid the bill as soon as he could and led her upstairs. They raced to the room and he hardly had closed the door behind him and she was on the bed on her back, her dress hiked up as her hand rubbed her pussy through the matching blue panties she was wearing. "Smells like I'm not the first girl in your bed today".

John unbuttoned his shirt "You aren't" He admitted. He had hoped the open windows would have cleared out the smell of Ila.

That only seemed to turn her on. "Look at you stud, tell me about her, was she as hot as me?"

John didn't even pause, "you are two different to compare, she was young, eager but in an inexperienced way and from India, you are a woman and elegant and sexy as hell and from a completely different part of the world."

She paused for a second, "A young Indian girl? I think I saw her in the lobby with her family all dressed up for dinner." an impressed expression crossed her face. "She was a hot little thing, and now I know she is a little slut I can only imagine the things you did to her." She then looked very seriously at him. "I hope you still have energy because I need to be fucked right now".

John eagerly leaned down to eat her out and as he did he saw the jewel of her buttplug peaking out from behind her panties enticing him. She reached down and grabbed him by the chin stopping him. Commandingly she said "I said I need you to fuck me right now." He happily obliged and pulled her soaked panties off of her to reveal her soaked pussy. She was cleanly shaven down their and very enticing. He lined up with her entrance and began to slide in only for her legs to wrap around him and pull him all the way inside of her as they gasped in unison. She wasn't as tight as Amina but he could feel the buttplug through the vaginal wall rubbing against his dick giving a unique sensation. He had an idea, still inside her he scooped her up and began carrying her to the window. "You like to put on a show?" She asked, a devious look flashing in her eyes.

John nodded and pinned her up against the glass. "What else is the penthouse for?" he asked. He then fucked her fast and hard. Her nails dug into his back and she bit and kissed him everywhere her mouth could reach. He held her there and fucked her until her wetness began to collect on the window and drip down. She orgasmed when he reached one hand in between them to play with her clit, it was an acrobatic move but it worked.

She looked him in the eyes and demand that he fuck her in the ass. He let her down and she deepthroated him sloppily for a minute to get him lubed with spit. She then turned around and bent over putting her hands on the floor to ceiling window and presenting her perky ass to him. He delicately pulled out the plug eliciting a moan. He then slowly slid into her ass. She struggled a bit to take his length but her experience counted then. Soon he was fucking her tight asshole as fast as he had fucked her pussy. He was getting close so he reached around to play with her clit again causing her to orgasm. The spasms of her pussy reverberated to her ass and caused him to explode, filling her. They stayed there for a bit, looking out at the city, they spied a few people in tall buildings that might have been looking and that turned them both on even more. He pulled out slowly and his cum leaked out of her onto the floor. "I wish I could make that little slut you fucked earlier lick that up and clean me off to pay her back for getting to you first." She said putting a very sexy image in John's mind. She grabbed the buttplug and put it back in to stop from leaking on the way back to her hotel. She refused his offer to spend the night saying she had a flight in the morning. She left as he hopped in the shower.

12