Safe Driving Ch. 05

Story Info
Back home.
5.1k words
4.64
2.6k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True MMF threesome - includes men playing with each other

John returned from his trip several weeks after Lisa's profile was set up. Hearing his Harley start up provided firm evidence he was back. Several days later, gardening in the front yard, I heard his motorcycle approach, then turn off next to where I was working, instead of pulling into their garage.

He took a minute getting off the bike and taking off his helmet before standing on the sidewalk to say hello. Asking how his trip was, he replied interesting, adding if I had some time, he would enjoy talking about it. Agreeing to go over after cleaning up, entering the house after calling out hello was simple, the door in the garage was open.

Hearing him in the basement, I waited at the top of the stairs until he came up, explaining he had turned on the sauna, wanting to sweat off the wine he had drank yesterday. He mentioned that Lisa would be home in about an hour, so we had plenty of time to talk without her being around. The two bottles in his hand were explained by his saying he had selected a bottle to enjoy beforehand, and one after Lisa got home.

He seemed a bit eager as we walked up into the kitchen area, taking our first sips of a fairly light wine, compared to his normal preference for heavy and quite alcoholic reds. At the end of our first glass, he mentioned having seen Sarah, with a certain expression. Replying it had been a while since last seeing her, he grinned a bit and said she had given him a couple of joints. Followed by asking me if I wanted to smoke one with him.

Starting off by saying I normally smoked before drinking at all, he still refilled the glasses waiting for my answer. I agreed of course, adding a joint was not particularly efficient. If he wanted, there were tricks, especially if he had any aluminum foil and a pencil or pen, to stretch the weed. Left unspoken at this point was a way only used with women in the past, but the idea was intriguingly tempting as the effects of the wine became more noticeable.

I knew he would not likely be that hesitant to sharing hits, but that was a suggestion to make after the first two hits, not beforehand. In his case, it was likely he would not reject the idea completely out of hand. And it was honestly a way to stretch the amount in a most pleasurable way.

There is always a certain line between something offered, and something offered for an ulterior purpose. My boundary was likely different than John's, considering how he liked getting people drunk, or his (reasonable) insistence that only naked people use the jacuzzi.

When married, as couples we had only had one glancing sexual encounter in the jacuzzi. To the extent of my scant knowledge, the jacuzzi had never been used for play the way John likely imagined. If that had been his goal, the jacuzzi had offered a poor return.

On the other hand, a couple of joints might lead to a much better immediate return, making me wonder a bit about John and my ex-wife. Along with how Lisa and I fit into another developing situation that had never quite arose in the past. Did he know about anything online, or other potential channels? What had Lisa said, or for that matter, what had he said about Sarah? Making it even more confusing, what had Sarah said to John?

For the moment, there was no reason to care. Handing me the foil and a pencil, I fashioned a crude pipe, showing how the 'bowl' was crimped at the bottom to catch ash. Noting that the entire thing was very fragile, but usually fairly easy to handle. He handed me a joint, taking a long sip from his glass while showing him how to snap/tear a part of the joint, standing it in the bowl so that it could be lit and smoked.

Breathing out, it appeared that everything had functioned properly, especially catching ash. Not knowing whether John had any particular experience, it made sense to ask before handing him the refilled pipe. He answered by saying this was completely new, but seemed straightforward enough. I hit a couple of quick high points, saying that steadily breathing in was good, and to avoid coughing as much as possible.

Exhaling in a steady stream after holding his breath for a good stretch, John said this was a different method, as normally he smoked joints, or with Sarah, he had used a water pipe. Already starting to enjoy the first effects of the weed, I observed that this weed seemed excellent. Adding that Sarah had never been much interested in such in the past, ending with the unoriginal point that things change.

He agreed, opening the laptop to start showing me pictures of his travels. As expected, much of the stark scenery was razor sharp in the dry cloudless light, with long empty roads. I never use social media, but it was reasonable to assume that a number of people had already seen these. After a few minutes, he suggested we smoke a bit more.

Leading me to suggest showing him a way to conserve his weed, by sharing. At which point, he said Sarah had showed him how that worked, making it a good idea to use now. He did the first hit, motioning me close as he breathed out. After doing the same with him in return, he mentioned that Lisa would be home in maybe a half hour, and that he was hoping she would share smoking some of Sarah's weed with us.

Prompting a bit of discussion which did not lead anywhere particularly explicit concerning Sarah and Lisa, even as the familiar sensations of getting high became ever more present. Not to mention the effects of the wine, as I became aware he was refilling his empty, and my 2/3 empty, glass.

Asking if I would like to see some other pictures, he also suggested doing another round of shared smoking. His eagerness was obvious, certainly not just imagination of him getting hornier in the way he used to when keeping Sarah's glass filled to get her drunk, regardless who was around. A game that Sarah liked playing in general, though at times getting too drunk to enjoy anything in the end.

He went first. This time, our lips touched to make a seal, compared to the small gap between us beforehand. The same was true when it was my turn, following pretty much the same pattern of not touching lips initially, then touching lightly as the exchange occurred. It was doing a further round that led to a bit of uncertainty, as by that point, sharing this way tends to acquire a more overtly erotic element. However, considering the wine I had drank, taking a smoking pause was a good idea based on experience.

Turning back to the keyboard, he said that he met a couple of people too. "No need to be shy" he said, as he turned the screen a bit to provide a better view of a couple. Without recognizing site details, it was apparent this was another shared porn site. "Interested in seeing more?"

"Absolutely."

He clicked on the link to open their picture gallery, which was quite extensive. My first reaction was unplanned, saying that the woman looked a lot like Karen when having sex. His response was impossible to gauge, but between the wine and weed, my inhibitions were disappearing, making it safe to assume the same was true with him. Plus decades had passed since the last time I had jacked off with another guy looking at porn, a thought that surprised me a bit, particularly in how much the idea became an appealing turn on.

Taking the laptop, opening another tab and going to my profile, entering the private section to click on the first of Karen's pictures. "See what I mean?" though the shot was not quite as explicitly showing her body as in following ones. On the other hand, it did show her getting fucked deep by one man as another man knelt near her head, a single gorgeous exposed tit centered in the middle of the picture.

John's expression remained difficult to judge, though the way his hand went down to his crotch wasn't. My own stirring cock made it easy to ask whether the couple he met were also swingers like Karen and her husband, here taking pictures of what was likely hot stranger sex.

Instead of answering that question, he asked his own. "That is really Karen?"

"Definitely, though the first couple of pictures don't show too much apart from her having sex with two men at the same time."

Scrolling to the next picture, the kneeling man was being sucked, his hand between Karen's opened legs, touching her clit and the cock going inside her pussy. Completely explicit, two men pleasuring her hot welcoming fuck hole together, body turned enough to make it easy to imagine how she was holding the other cock, breast perfectly framed and exposed, everyone connected.

John's attention seemed riveted to the subtle MMF scene, to such an extent that when glancing down, I could see how his hand had started sliding a bit back and forth over the covered bulge of his downward pointing cock. Prompting me to tell him pretty much the same thing said to Lisa, about how hot seeing two men having sex like that was, and what a sexy partner Karen would be.

Talking was turning me on, wondering if John would talk about sex with Karen. My shaft strained against my pants in anticipation of further explicit shots.

At the next picture, a hand between her pussy and the cock as both bodies pressed, I said "Can you imagine how hot her pussy must feel, split by sexy cock?" Making it somewhat clear I thought the hottest thing about the scene involved touching the cock filling her cunt. Showing MMF pics to John was the closest ever come to revealing bi desires to another man, though several women knew about them. And knowing how horny these pictures always make me, I wanted John to be the same way, unconcerned about Lisa coming home.

He actually groaned when seeing Karen's spread fucked cunt on the screen, with me saying "I would love to fuck that open waiting slut cunt." I was still in enough control to keep from touching myself, unlike John, whose hand had gone under his pants. With the next picture, the face blurring had me say "You can imagine how that must look. Unblurred she looks totally turned on getting fucked from behind."

John, in part due to the conversation, was clearly getting lost in a sexual haze, saying she was a hot slutty woman to fuck. I asked about her pussy, and he just moaned "perfect" adding "fantastic cock sucker." The next picture did not particularly display anything striking about fucking, though the last picture was again very explicit, Karen's expression matching how she was being fucked on her lifted back, cock driving into her, thighs spread.

At this point we heard the garage door open, meaning that Lisa had returned. On my part, that was not a reason to do anything, all things considered. She said hello walking up the stairs, going into the kitchen, where the sound of glasses and the fridge opening and closing could be heard. There was a slight pause with the lightest hint of rustling and something soft dropping on the counter before she returned.

Putting the glasses down first, she noticed the improvised pipe before the scene on the screen. What I noticed was that she was braless, something very unusual for her. I could count on the fingers of one hand how many times I had seen her braless over the years, not counting various jacuzzi sessions before we first had sex. Half of those times involved summer days when still dressed in then cotton bedclothes. Some women simply always wear a bra, others don't.

As she undid the wire cage, then popped the cork, seeing her without a bra was enticing, being a huge fan of natural breasts, especially under a button shirt with the right number of buttons undone. John still seemed a bit distant, which considering he had drank 3 glasses of wine was not too surprising. I still had my second, half filled glass in front of me as she bent down to fill the proper glasses for sparkling wine.

She poured in a way to fully expose her free braless breasts, a tempting sight with no reason to turn away from enjoying. Smallish breasted woman offer the best down blouse views, today providing another perfect demonstration, the shirt falling away enough to see her lovely. somewhat crinkled nipples.

Her asking "Is that a pipe?" led to me looking at John instead of her tempting breasts. After an interval for John to answer, I said yes, and that John and I had been getting high. Asking if she had any interest, adding John and I had already smoked half the joint.

Not answering the question immediately, she looked at the screen, then John, before sitting between us. I remained somewhat unsure of what was happening, but Sarah's concerns in the past about complications were meaningless to me at this point. Lisa asked John whether we had been looking at any new porn pictures.

Turning her head to me, she said "yes, thanks." Understanding what she meant, I snapped off a part of the joint, saying that John would show her a good way to both conserve and enjoy the weed. Adding that we hadn't seen anything really new yet, though I remained interested. Only after handing John the pipe and lighter did he become more functional. He explained that Lisa should kiss him and breathe in at the same time he breathed out.

After he did the hit, he leaned over when it was time to exchange the smoke, and she held her hand along his head as their lips met. They kept kissing until she breathed out, leaning back and remarking that the flavor seemed very mild.

"One of the advantages" I said, having already filled the pipe. She picked up the lighter as I finished loading the pipe and handed it to me, a fairly clear indicator of how the next hit would go. In my experience, the difference in effects between taking an actual hit and being the one sharing it were minimal.

She was not even close to being as stoned or aroused as John and I, yet seemed eager to catch up. I did not mind, doing the hit then sharing it with her. Pulling back, I noticed her hand was on John's thigh, pressing where his cock was bulging. Whether this was spontaneous or somewhat planned made no difference to me, sinking into pleasantly enticing contemplation of what might occur.

John returned to the pictures he was originally going to show me, without appearing to care whether Lisa was there. Her attention was not fixed on the pictures, and when she breathed out, she placed a hand on my jeans too, though not along the thigh my cock was pressing against.

Looking at the hardcore pic on the screen, both Lisa and I recognized it was another MMF scene. Whether Lisa had seen it before was impossible to know, though easy to guess that John was one of the people in it, since the posting date from a couple of months ago was also displayed. The other reason is that I knew what his cock looked like erect from years ago in the jacuzzi. The single time we had been naked and drunk in it, seeing him feel up Sarah's tits, something that never particularly affected her, though it made him rigid.

John was clearly encouraged by his wife's rubbing motions, looking at me to ask what I thought of the scene. His words were not particularly focused, mind slowly submerging into the pleasures he was enjoying, getting extremely turned on with his wife's help.

"Looks a lot like Karen" I said, feeling how Lisa's hand continued stroking along my inner thigh, "playing with two men." Aware I was repeating myself, but unable to resist talking dirty this way.

She asked John about sharing another hit, picking up the flimsy foil pipe to let me put in the second to last hit of the first joint. She and I sipped from our glass as John did his hit, then Lisa said it was my turn. He leaned over Lisa to meet my lips, and this time, the exchange involved kissing, just like every time in the past with a woman by the third hit.

It was not a tentative kiss, though less involved than their previous kissing. Neither an invitation nor a rejection, basically, even as it was plain that we would soon be indulging in various adult games, not caring about who played with who.

Separating, John remarked the weed was from Sarah. Lisa appeared unsurprised, a somewhat surprising fact to recognize on reflection. Our glasses were empty, so Lisa refilled them before settling back between John and I, her legs spread invitingly. Neither of us missed the hint, so we stroked along her inner thighs. Followed by her unbuttoning her shirt to almost fully expose her chest.

I suggested she do the final hit, making her smile and say there was still another joint available. She did the last hit as I held the lighter. She leaned towards me to breathe out, our tongues meeting during a lingering kiss. After inhaling, she said I should kiss John again to share. A thought that seemed perfectly fine considering how John and I were stroking her covered crotch, working together, not afraid to have our fingers touch.

Leaning across her to exhale, John's mouth was wet and willing as my tongue started to explore in similar fashion to how I had been kissing his wife. I groaned with lips against his when Lisa's hand began lightly rubbing along my shaft. Reaching over, hand exploring, finding John's rigid rod and Lisa's fingers over it was easy. Knowing just how stoned and drunk he must be feeling, beyond caring what happened with his horny cock, a mood matching my own undoubtedly.

After Lisa opened his pants, we both began touching his naked erect shaft, seeing how his eyes closed in delight. The way things were happening had assumed a certain momentum, with John becoming completely helpless to resist what was going on. Part of which involved how I was now sucking on Lisa's tit in front of him, making her moan too. Her head lowered, and I felt her tongue slide slowly over my ear, beginning to merge into a threesome.

John took off his clothes as Lisa helped encourage him, in way that likely slowed him down. After he was naked, she pumped his cock while putting his face between her tits. I kissed her neck as my hand pressing into her slit, feeling how the fabric went between lips.

When she stood up, John reached over behind her to start sliding his hand over my still covered bulge, both of us watching his wife unbutton her jeans and step out of them. The scent was amazing when her panties came off, a small wet spot visible. When she sat back down, opened shirt emphasizing her availability to both of us, she went to my profile, showing John the picture of me going down on Sarah's unshaved pussy.

For the moment, none of us were touching, making something resembling conversation possible. I clicked to the next picture, showing Sarah and I playing with vibrators, pussy wet and open while toying her clit, the ridge under my flared cock head being pleasured with a similar wand vibrator, using a U collar instead of an attachment with a bulging round point designed for maximum focused power.

My hand began stroking along Lisa's inner thigh instead of John's cock, feeling her leg against mine as she responded to the caressing gradually going higher. She unbuttoned my shirt, seeing John naked, stroking himself staring at the screen. The explicit pictures had cast a spell, one beyond resisting in his current thoroughly stoned and drunk state.

Lisa began sliding her smooth warm tits over my chest, our shirts no longer in the way. My other hand went to her hair as the sensations of our nipples rubbing became exquisite as they grew erect. Pulling back and bending her head a bit, her tongue felt wonderful on my nipple. She then said it was time to take off my pants, and also to do another hit or two, so she could really catch up. She asked how much John had drank, saying "too much" before I could reply.

Filling the pipe and taking up the lighter, I could see John was now looking at a picture of my hard cock against Sarah's hanging tit, the vibrator pressed under my cock head. Lisa's fingers were playing lightly under his balls. Standing up after kissing her deeply to exchange the hit, I finally let my cock free. She sighed when exhaling, fingers delightfully touching my shaft, guiding me into her open mouth.

12