Safe Harbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey David, what a coincidence, I was just picking up some steamers when I noticed your truck."

"Yeah, imagine that, running into me here where I go every day," David said sarcastically.

"So, you have a busy weekend coming up?"

"No more than usual."

"I hope you won't be too busy to show up at the dance."

"You know me, my day starts early and ends early."

Sharon couldn't decipher whether he was saying he would be free by the time the dance started, or that he didn't want to stay out late. He sure wasn't making this easy.

"So are you planning to go?"

"Everyone in town is kind of expected to," David said vaguely.

"Well, I'll be there even if I have to go solo...it would sure be nice to go with someone though."

"I suppose."

"OK, look, David...I'm done dropping hints. You know what I am getting at and you are just playing dumb. If you don't want to officially be my date Saturday, will you at least agree to show up and save a dance or two for me?"

"Ok, I can do that."

Now that she had pushed aside any pretenses, Sharon decided she might as well keep going. She wanted David, but she was tired of chasing him. "David, can we just be honest with each other? Where do I stand with you?"

David was taken aback, but thankful for the chance to get things in the open. They probably should have discussed it a long time ago.

"Sharon, the truth is...I really don't know. I know that sounds like total BS, like I'm just trying to avoid the question, but it's true. You are a wonderful woman. You're intelligent, kind and attractive. You are also the best cook in town. You've made it no secret that you want me. It's just that when I'm around you...well, I'm just not feeling it. I can't explain why. I feel really bad about stringing you along, but I feel like it makes perfect sense for us to be together and I keep hoping somehow a spark will be ignited, it just hasn't happened yet."

After she paused a moment to contemplate this, Sharon said, "Well, I appreciate your honesty, but you managed to say the one thing that doesn't resolve the issue. I guess I can hold out hope a little longer." She paused again, and added, "If it helps, I'm willing to let you sample the merchandise."

"Thanks, I'll take it under advisement."

"David, is it possible you are pining for someone else and maybe don't even know it? What about your ex? Could you still be carrying a torch for her?"

"No, definitely not her."

"Then maybe it's someone else?"

"Sharon, I lead a very simple life. I spend most of it on my boat. About the only other woman I talk to around here besides you is Mildred and I am pretty certain I am not pining for the old lady," he said with a grin.

"What about your young deck-hand?"

"That's different. She's like a daughter to me."

"Are you sure?"

-------------------------

David arrived at the dance dressed in his best suit, which in truth was his only suit. He scanned the crowd at the community center, looking for a suitable place to sit down. He spotted the table in the corner where Mildred, Walter and Sharon were sitting. He took his expected place next to Sharon. David sat quietly while the other three made small talk.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Sharon, looking past David toward the front door. David turned to see what she was looking at. The sight took his breath away.

"Who knew your little deckhand would clean up so well?" asked Sharon rhetorically.

"Wow," David blurted out before he could stop himself.

Sharon shot him a look, like "I told you so."

Danni had arrived with Andrew. She was wearing a lacy little sleeveless black dress with a high neck and an open back. Her hair was pulled up off her face. She looked stunning, sophisticated...sexy. David realized he had never seen her in anything except her bulky work clothes. If he hadn't been subconsciously pining for her before, he was very consciously doing so now.

Andrew looked a little unsteady as he led Danni to a table where a number of his friends were sitting, on the opposite side of the room from David. David realized that Andrew was drunk. "That bastard," David thought.

Danni seemed to be scanning the room, looking for someone. David realized with a jolt that she was probably looking for him. He gave a little wave and the motion caught Danni's eye. She looked relieved and smiled at him.

After finishing the only drink he planned to have for the night, David steered Sharon out to the dance floor. He held her loosely as they swayed to the music. He had to admit, she felt pretty good in his arms. Still, there was an awkward silence between them.

Andrew and Danni had taken to the floor as well. David kept stealing glances over at Danni. The younger couple was pressed together in a seemingly passionate embrace. David felt a pang of jealousy. And yet...something seemed off with the way Andrew and Danni were holding each other. David realized that while Andrew was clutching her to him, Danni was trying to create some space.

"You lied to me, David," Sharon said. She didn't seem angry; she just stated it as a fact. "Any fool could see that you are smitten by her. You haven't taken your eyes off her since she came through the door."

It seemed pointless to deny it, but David wanted to clarify. He hadn't intentionally deceived Sharon. "No, I didn't lie...I just didn't understand my feelings until I saw her in a different context."

"'Different context?' Interesting choice of words. I would have just called it a sexy dress. I don't know that I blame you though; she looks like a god-damned movie star tonight. You know, she doesn't look too happy with her dance partner."

Sharon was right. Andrew looked like he was trying to kiss Danni's neck, while one hand was reaching for her ass and the other trying to fondle a breast. Danni was trying her best to ward off his groping.

"You know you want it," David heard Andrew say. David felt a surge of anger and adrenalin.

"Get off me. You're drunk."

Sharon said, "David, she needs help!"

Just as David moved toward the struggling couple, Danni appeared to reach her limit and delivered a swift knee to Andrew's groin. Andrew doubled over in pain. "You fucking bitch!" he screamed.

David stepped between Andrew and Danni. He was relieved to see two uniformed police officers making their way toward the commotion. Without warning, Andrew came up swinging. He was a good 4 inches taller than David and had a long reach. David barely ducked under the roundhouse and delivered his own uppercut to Andrew's chin. He put all of his anger into the swing. David felt a stab of pain in his hand as Andrew fell to the floor.

The two officers pounced on Andrew on the floor and cuffed him. They then dragged him off, as he sputtered and shouted expletives.

David turned to Danni. She dove into his arms and clutched him tightly. "Thank you so much. You were right, he was such a jerk. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't rescued me."

"You probably would have kicked him in the balls again. I may have rescued him from further harm," replied David.

David brought Danni back to his table. "Would you like a drink?"

"Yeah, maybe a little red wine would calm my nerves."

David returned shortly with her drink. Mildred was apologizing to Danni. "I'm sorry, I knew he could be a little rough around the edges, but I didn't realize he would treat you like that."

"Mildred, I told you he was trouble, didn't I?" said David reproachfully.

"It's alright, guys. I've dealt with groping drunks before. I'm fine now. Mildred, I know you were only trying to help," said Danni.

"Danni, do you want one of us to bring you home now?" asked David.

"No, I'm all dressed up and the night is young. Let's try to enjoy ourselves. C'mon David. Let's dance."

David led Danni out onto the floor. They turned toward each other, but David held her out at arm's length for a moment and said, "Danni, you look positively stunning tonight."

Danni blushed and thanked David.

He pulled her in to his embrace. His hands found the warm bare skin of her back. He hesitated. That seemed too intimate, too soon, yet the open back design of the dress really gave him no choice. If he wanted to keep his hands off her bare skin they would have to end up cupping her ass, which would be even less appropriate. He might also end up a soprano if he wasn't careful. David settled for lacing his fingers together behind the small of her back. Still, the bare skin against his forearms and heels of his hands seemed to transmit raw sexual energy.

Danni for her part didn't seem to have any reservations about the intimacy of their embrace. She plastered her body against David's and rested her head on his shoulder. As they swayed to the music, David could swear he felt an ever so subtle grinding of Danni's hips.

It had to be his over-active imagination, David thought. He felt a stirring in his loins. He had to get a grip or this could turn embarrassing quickly, or perhaps painfully, considering how effective a weapon she had already shown her knee to be. The thin fabric of his slacks and that of her dress were not going to keep many secrets between them. Another thought popped into his head that didn't help the situation one bit. He realized that with the design of her dress, there was no possible way Danni was wearing a bra. It probably didn't make that much difference physically, but now his mind locked in on the sensation of her firm breasts pressed against him.

They had spent weeks working side by side, completely at ease with each other. Now, in the space of two hours he had gone from seeing her in a whole new way to drowning in desire for her. He had to take action. Perhaps the best approach was a direct one.

He turned his head toward hers. She picked up her head off his shoulder and tilted her face toward his with a questioning look.

"Danni?"

"Yes?"

No turning back now, he thought, "Would it be inappropriate if I kissed you?"

"Well that depends."

What kind of an answer was that? "Depends on what?"

"Depends on whether you are prepared for the consequences."

David winced, thinking about her knee. Still, he had to ask, "And what would those consequences be?"

She smiled, "I'd kiss you back..." She brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "...passionately."

Their lips met an instant later. As promised, she met his kiss with passion and urgency. When they came up for air a minute or so later, David suddenly realized the whole room was watching them. A smattering of applause broke out. Someone in the back said, "Get a room!" which was met with laughter.

David and Danni both blushed. In their new-found passion for each other, they had not accounted for the fact that they were in a small town where everyone knew everyone else's business. The formation of a new couple was big news. A similar public display in the city would have gone completely unnoticed.

As they made their way back to their table, hand in hand, the spell was broken and people went back to their business of drinking and dancing. Sharon greeted David at the table with a broad smile.

"I knew it. I knew there was something between you two," she said. She did not seem at all upset that she had lost her bid for David's affections. Perhaps she was relieved that she could now move on with no regrets, and of course, Mildred would now fix her up with someone else.

Danni looked up at Dave, kissed his neck and said, "Let's get out of here."

David unlocked the front door and opened it. Sampson greeted them, wagging his tail extra hard when he realized Danni was with David. David thought to himself that maybe Sampson was smarter than him, as the huge dog had been smitten by Danni from day one. Meanwhile, it had taken him weeks to figure it out.

"I'm sorry, Danni, but I need to take Sampson out. His bladder isn't what it used to be."

"No worries...point me to the bedroom and I'll be waiting for you."

David found her in the doorway to the bedroom. She had let down her dark brown curls and they cascaded over her shoulders. She slipped into his arms and their lips met again. This time more softly, the tips of their tongues gently meeting. Danni nibbled on David's upper lip and he sucked on her lower.

With their lips still locked, Danni unbuttoned David's shirt and pulled it open. She broke from his lips and moved down his neck and onto his chest with little kisses. She playfully bit his nipples, sending little shock waves through him.

Danni stood up and stepped away from David, turning around.

"Could you unbutton my dress?" she asked, pulling her hair to one side to reveal two buttons at the back of the neck. David reached out and undid them and the dress fell away down to her waist. Even from the back, David thought she looked unbelievably sensuous, standing there nude from the waist up.

Danni hooked her thumbs into the dress at her waist, wriggled it over her hips, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. She was left standing with just a black satin thong and shear black stockings that stopped at her upper thighs. Her ass was firm and rounded, showing faint traces of tan lines, vestiges of many summer hours spent outdoors in a bikini.

David stepped up behind her, kissed her shoulder and slipped his hands around her slim waist. He ran his hands slowly up her tight stomach, over the ribcage and up the swell of her breasts. He cupped her small breasts gently as he moved his lips to her neck. Danni groaned and rubbed her ass into his groin in small circles. He stuck his tongue in her ear and gently pinched her nipples. Danni cooed with pleasure.

He pinched her nipples harder and she suddenly tensed up. She stood still and stopped the movement of her hips. It was like he had hit an "off" button. Apparently she liked to keep things gentle.

David's ex-wife had liked her sex particularly rough, so he was going to need to adjust. David switched to gently rubbing the areola around Danni's nipples and she sighed and began gyrating her hips again.

Danni turned in his arms so she was facing him. She kissed him passionately for a few seconds, then gently pushed him away. She stepped back and gyrating her hips suggestively for maximum effect, wriggled out of her panties.

David now had the opportunity to take in the heavenly sight of her fully naked body. She was tiny, just as he liked, yet she had a strong, athletic build, reminding David of a gymnast. Her breasts were small, somewhere on the border of an A and a B cup. They were shaped about halfway between spherical and conical with rosy protruding nipples that turned up slightly, making them look extra perky. She had a cute navel that was slightly "outie" at the top and "innie" at the bottom. Casting his gaze lower, Danni was clean shaven and he could just see hints of her inner labia beginning to poke out from her pronounced camel toe.

David realized he was holding his breath as he took in this vision. He let it out slowly and breathed, "Wow."

"Are you planning to just stand and stare?" Danni teased.

David grabbed her by the waist and effortlessly lifted her and tossed her onto the bed.

He unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. His underwear soon followed. He heard a little intake of breath from Danni when his penis was freed. He was not overly endowed, but it was certainly more than adequate, and Danni was so small.

David picked up one of Danni's feet and began sucking on her toes, which evoked giggles from her. After working on all five toes, he switched to the other foot. From there he lifted her leg and worked his way down the underside, licking and kissing. He paid special attention to the sensitive skin at the back of the knee. He continued working downward until he reached the base of her buttock. Danni was breathing heavy now. He moved up and in, running his tongue up the seam between her thigh and her outer labia. Danni moaned.

David repeated the process on the other leg, again finishing by licking along the crease of her inner thigh. He stopped to admire her waiting pussy, before he went to work on it. He started at its base, just above her anus and worked slowly upward, alternately licking and sucking, moving ever closer to her clit. Danni was whimpering and her breathing was coming fast.

Danni shifted her hips to bring her clit to David's tongue, but he moved just out of her reach. He amused himself by playing an erotic game of tag with her clit. Danni kept chasing and he kept just out of reach of the little button with his tongue, licking on one side or the other, or above or below. She was panting heavily, punctuated by load moans.

Danni went for a sneak attack. Without warning, she grabbed David's head with both hands and forced it into her. When David's tongue came in full contact with her clitoris, she came almost instantly, crying out David's name over and over while her whole body shuddered.

After her orgasm subsided, David worked his way up to Danni, pausing for detours at her navel and each nipple. Eventually, he reached her mouth and they entwined tongues. Danni broke away from his kiss and said, "You're a scoundrel. You really made me work for that orgasm."

"Yeah, I might have tortured you a bit."

At the word, "tortured," Danni froze again. David had found another "off" button. This time she thawed after just a second or two as if nothing had happened.

Danni maneuvered herself from under David and climbed on top. His cock was pinned between her and his stomach. She sat up and slid back and forth so the opening of her wet pussy rubbed the length of his cock.

David moaned slightly at this warm, wet contact to the underside of his cock. Danni slid back and grasped David's rod firmly, pointing it straight up. She raised herself up and placed the tip into her, then dropped down, impaling herself completely on his cock.

Ooooh! Ohmygod! She exclaimed. She sat motionless for a moment, adjusting to the fullness.

"Holy shit you are so hot and tight," said David.

Danni rocked back and forth, fully impaled. This position put direct stimulation on her clit as she ground against David. He reached up and played with her nipples as she threw her head back in ecstasy. It took little time for her to return to the brink in this position.

"Oh David, I'm going to cum again. Oh god, David, I love your hard cock inside me. Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me hard, OH FUCK YES! I'm cumming!" Danni rocked back and forth furiously as she came.

She rested for a few moments as she came down from her high, then repositioned into a squat. David slid his hands under her ass and she began riding up and down his cock. David thrust up every time Danni reached the bottom. They moved faster and faster in unison. David could feel the pressure build as he spiraled closer and closer to the point of no return.

"Oh my god Danni, you're so fucking hot." He groaned as he came deep inside her. Danni felt David's cock spasm within her. She lowered her chest onto his and met his lips.

They rested a while, then David went and found a bottle of wine. They sat naked on the living room sofa, drinking the wine. David looked at her. He could scarcely believe that this gorgeous creature was sitting naked beside him in the afterglow of sex. For that matter, he could scarcely believe the deckhand he had worked beside for the last month was this same gorgeous creature. He marveled at how oblivious he had been.

David became aware of a sensation he had been ignoring in their passion. His hand was throbbing in dull pain. He looked down at it and saw that it was swollen. Danni followed his eyes and noticed his hand as well. "David, you should get some ice on that." He went to the freezer and got an ice pack. He sat back on the couch with his right arm on the arm-rest and placed the ice pack on his hand. Danni snuggled up against his left side.