Safe Word Ch. 02: Punished

Story Info
First date.
9.2k words
4.67
8.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a hot mess the next morning. Sleep deprived and a bit delirious I couldn't really believe the night I'd just had, but my alarm was like a siren and I was already running late so I just put it out of mind as I started going about my day.

Thankfully the professor didn't need much help beyond collecting and passing out papers in my morning class. I had to catch up on my reading for the afternoon over lunch and by the time I got to my seminar class I was able to seem normal enough to the teacher and other grad students.

I got back home early afternoon and I knew I had more reading to do, but after getting through the rush of a normal day my mind finally started drifting back to the night before. Then I remembered the video and when I started watching that again my dick was at full mast in seconds.

Fuck I need to taste that thing. I need it in me. I sat down on my couch and started rubbing my dick through my jeans. I sent the last text and he never responded. Should I text again? Is that too clingy? Fuck it I want that d.

Me: hey daddy

Basically as soon as I sent it I saw the typing bubbles on his end

Luke: was wondering when I'd hear from u. U jacked off last nite didn't u

Shit, how the fuck did he guess that?

Me:...how'd you know?

Luke: cause you just told me lmfao. And cause you probably would've texted me as soon as you woke up if u were still horny.

Me: I'm very sorry daddy your vid was just too fucking hot

Luke: I'm too fucking hot u mean

Me: yes sir sorry sir you're too fucking hot

Luke: hahaha ur not sorry yet but u will be ;) how's ur day?

Fuck daddy please make me sorry

Me: lol it was fine hbu?

Luke: busy. Meant to ask you last night but are you clean?

Me: yeah definitely. Got tested last month and haven't had anything touch my dick except your hand since lol and I always play safe

Luke: I want you bare.

Fuck. I mean I want that too but I do actually always play safe. Haven't gone bare since my first boyfriend.

Me: that's really fucking hot sir but are you clean/been tested recently?

Luke: I'm a virgin.

I was surprised and took a minute to respond but he texted again before I could

Luke: Is that a problem? Cause I'll get tested if you need me to. Or can just call it off if that makes you uncomfortable

Me: wait yeah, I mean no it's definitely not a problem and like I believe you so it's good but I do find it a bit hard to believe lol

Luke: Why?

Me: idk like just cause you know you're so confident and seem to know what you're doing

Luke: that's cause I know what I want.

Jesus fuck this guy knew how to press my buttons.

Me: yes sir

Luke: good boy. You have any plans the rest of today?

Me: nope ;)

Luke: good. This afternoon I want you to shave your pubes and pits. Send me pics when you're done. Ok?

Whelp, I've shaved my pubes before and it's fine so long as I stay on top of it. Not sure about the pits but if it means I get to lick his again I sure will.

Me: ok daddy

Luke: do you have any toys?

I rummaged around my nightstand and pulled out the small like 5" rubber butt plug I had and sent him a pic

Luke: that's way too small but it'll do for now. Soon as ur done shaving and cleaning I want that in you and I want a pic of that too

Me: yes sir

Luke: do you have any jock straps?

Me: no sir sorry

Luke: that's fine. When ur done with my directions put on something nice and send me ur address. I'm taking u out to dinner

Then he sent a pic. It looked like he was sitting at a desk or something but what stood out was the clear outline of his dick running down the leg of his basketball shorts. God damn thing made my mouth water.

Me: :D sounds good sir I'll get started right away

I sent that with my address

Luke: and don't u dare jerk off again

Me: no way sir

So I did what he told me. I kept a bag of women's razors just for keeping it clean down there, but honestly I'm not very hairy at all so it wasn't a whole lot of work. And like I said before I'm flexible so it's easy enough for me to get at the little bit of hairs I get around my butthole. I did run my hands over my pits a good bit though because they felt so weird smooth but not in a bad way. I douched and showered and then sent Luke a bunch of pics.

Then I hopped naked in the bed set up my phone at the base and took a short video putting the tiny butt plug in and slowly fucking myself with it. My dick was leaking pre and I so wanted to rub one out but I knew he may ask again and I didn't want to lie. Also, I'd probably find the butt plug much less comfortable as soon as I felt less horny.

Luke: good boy. I'll be there in like a hour

I found the sexiest pair of briefs I had and got dressed in some tight jeans and a polo and then tried to distract myself with some reading but my eyes were just glazing over. Is a dinner date a bit much or is that a ridiculous question after I licked his armpits and jerked off in front of him? He did say ltr on the profile and it's not like I explicitly told him I wasn't interested in that, and he's a virgin what if he like becomes obsessed with me or maybe he's closeted and will feel super guilty after and fuck this dildo makes it so I can't sit still and

My phone buzzed.

Luke: here. Red truck

I might've been hoping he'd come to the door and we could have some fun, but guess not. I swallowed my doubts and walked out to the parking lot, maybe with a bit of a limp as I was still adjusting to moving around with the plug in. He had an old Ford pickup and I saw him grinning at me through the windshield. Probably at my slight waddle. Looked like he'd changed from his last pic, he was wearing jeans too and a button up and he'd styled his hair a bit. Still had that silly chin strap though.

"Hey buddy," he said as I opened the passenger door and pulled myself up with a bit of a wince. That made him laugh

"If that little things too much for you we got a lot of work to do to get you ready for my meat," he said as he reached over and pulled me right close next to him. The truck was old enough that it just had a single bench for the front seat.

"No it feels weird but it's hot" I said shyly, feeling my face blush as I closed the door.

"Damn right it is," he said as he reached his hand out and held the side of my face, brushing his thumb along my cheek. Then with a jerk of his hand he gave me a light but firm slap across the face.

"That's part 1 of your punishment for jerking off without permission," he said as I rubbed my cheek and felt tears welling in my eyes. "Right, I'm sorry sir I deserved that."

"You're damn right, but it's ok," and he started to rub my cheek again and turned my face towards his. Luke had dark brown eyes but when you really looked at them they were beautiful. They were mixed with lighter parts that almost looked gold. "Like you said I'm really fucking hot," he said with a grin and leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

"I got you a present," he said as he pulled away and put the car into drive, "it's in the bag at your feet." I reached down and saw it was a dicks sporting goods bag, and I pulled out a bright red jock strap.

"Wow daddy thank you these look sexy" I said honestly, "I can't wait to try them on."

"Then don't" he said grinning again, "put them on now." Now I'm not really an exhibitionist but the truck was high up enough that I didn't think anyone would see me take my pants off, so I did and slipped the jock on. It was definitely a size too small, but with some finagling I was able to get my boner covered. When I started to put my jeans back on Luke said "nah, stay like that till we get there. You're right they do look sexy." He was keeping his eyes on the road but was stealing glances every chance he had.

He reached over and put his huge hand on my thigh. I laid my head against his shoulder as I felt his hand start to wander over my leg and then over the jock pouch, and then under the pouch where he played with my smooth balls and then grabbed my leaking dick and gave it a few light strokes. Then his hand wandered down my taint and further till he felt the plug. He pushed on it which made me moan then he got a grip on the base and started slowly fucking me with it. Then he stuck it back in me and I felt his finger pushing at my hole alongside it and I could feel it stretching for him and then his finger and the plug were in me. I held onto his arm and kept whispering oh fuck me as his middle finger did exactly that.

He pulled his hand back and said "ok we're almost there, get those jeans back on you hot little whore. We got a lot to do tonight."

I must've been finger fucked longer than I realized cause we were in the next town over from where we lived as Luke pulled up to an Applebee's next to a strip mall. Real classy I know, but honestly you're not finding anywhere much better within an hour or so, and I appreciated the distance cause I'd rather not run into any professors or students. As I was finishing pulling my pants up Luke parked then he pulled me towards him and gave me a long tongue filled kiss. He pulled away with a smile then gave me two quick slaps on my cheek and said "come on." Fuck I never thought I'd find getting slapped so hot, even just playful slaps let alone that hard slap that was still making my face sting a little bit.

The place was moderately busy for a weeknight but nothing crazy. We were seated right away at a booth near the back.

"Feel free to have some drinks," Luke told me, "I have a fake but don't want to drink if I'm driving back." Being in public with him I was feeling a little shy (the butt plug in me also didn't help) so some drinks sounded great. And I didn't have to be anywhere till tomorrow afternoon so I didn't need to worry about getting a little drunk.

"Thanks, sir," I said which made Luke laugh.

"You can call me Luke when we're in public Chris," he said. I laughed a bit too, feeling silly for feeling so nervous after I was just in ecstasy getting finger banged, "Thanks then Luke."

The waitress came over and I ordered some colorful cocktail thing while Luke ordered an appetizer for us both. We were pretty quiet for a bit till our drinks came and slowly we started becoming more relaxed and talkative.

We ended up talking a lot. 3 banana breeze or whatever the fuck blue drinks I had certainly helped too, but it was just really easy to talk with Luke. I told him about school and my family and my good friends and about coming out.

And he told me about himself. His Dad owned a commercial construction company and he was working for him, spending a few years in different parts of the business before he started on management stuff. He could've gone to college but felt like it was a waste of time cause he really just wanted to work with his Dad who he obviously really admired and loved but who he was also super nervous about coming out to (he actually said he couldn't believe he invited me over to his house at night cause he was so nervous about being caught). He had a twin sister who did go off to college and he missed her. He used to play football but hated it and preferred gaming and that was a whole hour or so of convo then because I love games too and that led to talking about our favorite books and movies and television and it got to the point that you'd think we met on some nerd forum not Grindr.

We barely touched our food but our legs were touching the whole time as we played footsie and I was so caught up in listening and taking and feeling him that I forgot I had a plug shoved up my butt.

3 or 4 drinks deep and feeling nice and tipsy the waitress brought the check. I went to reach for the bill but Luke snatched it up. "Come on," I said, "let me get it. Older guy always gets the check right?" I may've been slurring a bit by this point. "No way," Luke laughed, "besides you're barely older than me."

"Can we split it at least? Or at least let me pay for my drinks?" Then I felt Luke raise his leg under the table and his sneaker moved against my crotch. Then he started pushing his heel against my balls. He leaned across the table and whispered to me while I was trying to hold back a yelp, "Bitch boys take what they're given don't they?" "Yes sir," I whispered grimacing. "Good boy," he said and then I immediately felt him release the pressure off my balls as he stood up.

"Besides, I'm not the one paying off student loans. Come on, we need to go shopping," he said as he put out a hand to help me get out of the booth.

Turns out I needed the hand because 4 cocktails and barely touching my dinner made me way drunker than I realized once I stood up. Even after that little adrenaline kick to the nuts I was swaying on my feet. And I could definitely notice the butt plug again.

Luke held me by my arm on the way out to the car and I was surprised by how light it still was. I thought we'd been in there for 3 or 4 hours but it'd only been about 2 (no wonder I was all but shitfaced). I did love him holding my arm though. To anyone watching it probably looked like a guy just helping hold up his white boy wasted friend but it felt safe to me, my head basically lined up with his shoulder and he guided me gently but firmly through the parking lot.

When we got to his truck he opened the driver side door and just lifted me up inside like a kid, and then scooted in next to me. As he did I cuddled up against him and started kissing his neck and cheeks and he laughed and said "just hold on a sec" as he got the car started. I didn't stop cause I could tell he really liked it and he pulled the car around behind the strip mall where it was basically empty.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on top of him to straddle his lap and then we made out. And this was the best make out session I've ever had. He held my body against his and our tongues locked and I ran my fingers through his hair as his hands reached under my jeans to the grope my bare cheeks the jock strap gave easy access to. I kissed and licked his neck and gently bit his chinstrap, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, spit in my mouth before plunging his tongue in right after. I felt his dick straining against his jeans under my legs and my dick was rubbing hard against his belly. I was just in ecstasy my head swimming with booze and lust I felt like I could kiss this man forever.

A few times Luke tried to say ok that's enough or pull away cause we have to do things but I just kept holding his chest and kissing around his mouth till eventually he was pulled right back in and we got back to tongue wrestling.

Then he pulled me around and laid me down along the front seat bench and laid on top of me grinding his dick against mine, holding my head to the side as he sucked on my lower neck, and when I put my arm around him he grabbed them both then pinned them over my head and kept making out with me as his hands went up my shirt to play with my nipples then rub against my shaved pits. Still holding both my hands above my head in his one hand he pulled back and looked down at me, holding me down when I tried to pull up towards him.

"You know you are way too fucking sexy Chris," he said looking down at me, his hair all mussed up from me running my fingers through it. He looked ridiculous and sweet and hot as fuck. "You're telling me," I said, play struggling against his grip. He laughed and leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. Then he leaned back again and gently slapped my cheek, "come on we got one more stop," he said as I pulled myself upright.

I buckled in right next to him and he put his arm around me pulling me in close as we started driving. My hands were on his thigh, gently stroking the outline of his dick in his jeans and that made him moan a soft "fuck." We drove maybe two minutes before he pulled into the back of a place called Adult World.

As Luke parked I undid my seat belt to get out with him but he pushed me back into the seat and said "nah stay here I'll just be a bit." Then he reached down and grabbed the pair of briefs I'd originally worn out with him and stuffed them in my mouth. He slapped my cheeks and laughed at me as I could barely fit them in my mouth and said "just suck on that while I'm gone" as he hopped out of the car and locked it behind him.

I felt ridiculous with my mouth full of underwear but at least the parking lot behind the shop was empty. Probably didn't get a lot of traffic on a weeknight. Really wasn't looking for a random horny dude to see me like this.

Besides the horny dude I came with. I wonder what he's getting? Maybe like a ball gag if he likes me having my mouth stuffed like this. Or maybe he's going to get a paddle and that'll be the next part of my punishment. Oh he also said my butt plug was too small and fuck I hadn't even thought about the plug my hole just got totally used to it while I was all but simping for Luke, but now that I'm thinking about it it's feeling like it needs more lube maybe I can adjust it a bit

I unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees. I could feel my ass rubbing against the cloth seat, this fucking jock was hot how had I not gotten one yet. I spread my legs and slowly pulled the plug out, it was soft and rubbery, barely flared at the base and about as thick as my pointer finger which is all I figured I needed cause that was all I'd fingered myself with before. I definitely needed more lube so I pulled the now soggy underwear out my mouth and spit on the plug then rubbed it all over before pushing it back in my hole. Then I realized Luke would not be happy if I didn't have the briefs still in my mouth so I shoved them back in faster than he had a little bit ago. I may've felt a bit ashamed about how quickly I shoved my own used underwear in my mouth if I weren't so fucking hard thinking about Luke and what he was going to do to me.

I looked around the parking lot again to make sure no one was around and started slowly fucking myself with the plug imagining it was Luke again. I pushed a finger in alongside it like he had and I could feel my hole aching as it stretched but I didn't care, I was so hard my dick pushing out against my jock so it looked like a tent and if anybody got a side glance they'd see my dick and balls on full display.

I knew I shouldn't touch my dick but as I fucked myself I humped the air and rubbed my dick against the fabric, making pre bead through the thin material. I moaned around my wet briefs and I couldn't stop myself from drooling a little as I couldn't close my mouth all the way. After a bit my jaw was even starting to hurt but I didn't care as I kept playing with my hole and thinking of Luke's massive dick grinding against my ass. Then I heard the locks click again and the drivers door open.

"You are such a fucking horny slut aren't you?" Luke laughed as he stood in the doorway just staring at me half naked and fucking myself. I blushed as I tried to mumble "yes sir" through the underwear but it just came out as "mmm suhhh". He hopped in and reached to take the briefs out of my mouth, "It's a good thing a horny slut is exactly what I'm looking for," he said and reached down and gripped my balls in his hand and leaned over for another tongue filled kiss. I moaned into his mouth as he gave my balls a squeeze.

I saw he'd put a large white bag at his feet but I couldn't see what was in it so as he started driving again I asked him.

"Surprises," he grinned, "and don't stop fucking yourself. I wanna hear you moan all the way home." So I did. I fucked myself slow and fast, I leaned into him and moaned into his ear, at some point he put his arm up across the seats behind me and I took that as invitation to bury my face in his right arm pit while his left hand gripped the wheel. "Yeah you love the smell of a real man don't you you little whore" he growled at me, "work that cunt hard cause that's gonna feel like kisses when I'm done."