Safe Word Ch. 03: Cherry Poppers

Story Info
Chris’s first days in chastity before Luke’s first time.
5k words
4.74
7.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke left about an hour later. I told him he was free to stay but he said it'd be better to go as he had to be up early. He helped me make the bed and gave me a kiss and a slap on my ass goodbye. I passed out almost as soon as he was out the door.

I woke up at 6 am with a terrible hangover and the most painful morning wood of my life. My balls ached and it felt like the head and shaft were in a vise. And I had to piss like a racehorse. I pulled myself out of bed and nearly fell on my way to the bathroom as I was reminded of the the plug up my ass.

I did the morning wood bend at the toilet and let loose. Big fucking mistake. It was like when you hit a spoon wrong under the faucet, just piss shooting everywhere. I definitely couldn't stop it though so I quickly straddled the bowl and squatted down. It was still going in every which direction but at least it was confined to the toilet. Guess urinals are out of the fucking question, need to piss like a woman in this thing. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

I was lightheaded from all the movement with my hangover raging so I sat down on the floor to take a moment. I stared at my caged boner trying to will it to go down and stop aching. I took a pic of it and sent it to Luke

Me: woke up to this and ended up pissing all over myself in the bathroom. How's your morning going?

To my surprise he responded right away

Luke: hahahaha better than that

Me: thanks 😡

Luke: lol not my fault u don't no how to pee

Me: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤬

Luke: if it's really hurting I left a key but I don't think u need it do u?

Me:...it hurts but not like overwhelming. And it's not like I'm losing circulation or anything

Luke: good boy. Take a cold shower it'll go away. Or better yet play with ur hole and get ur mind off that dick clit. I had a great time last night

Me: ...ok sir. And I did too

Luke: I won't be able to text much today and probably won't be able to hang out again till the weekend

Me: WEEKEND?!?!

Luke: did I stutter?

Me: no sir. It's just...I'm pretty sure I haven't gone a day without jacking off since I learned to jack off and 3 days feels like a long long way away

Luke: who said you'd get off in 3 days?

Me:...no one sir 😔

Luke: that's right. That's my dick remember? Maybe I'll want to make it shoot Saturday or maybe Sunday or maybe 6 months from now if you're bad

Me:...yes sir.

Luke: good. Even if I can't respond keep sending me pics. And I want vids of ur plug training

Me: ok daddy

Luke: sorry can't see you sooner babe I really did have an amazing night 😘

Me: me too ☺️

Whelp, that convo definitely didn't help the boner. So I pulled myself up and hopped in the shower. I kept it warm to clean myself off, but once I did I turned the temp down and ran my dick under it, wincing and gasping as I made it colder and eventually I could feel myself softening. Once my dick stopped aching it was like I could finally feel the full force of the hangover so I popped some Advil and collapsed back into bed. I woke up a couple hours later to another boner.

That whole day I was popping boners. I had basically never denied what my dick demanded from me, and the damn thing was having a rebellion. I boned up while cleaning, grading papers, driving, and in the middle of class (thankfully was sitting down so nobody could notice). I quickly realized my wardrobe became significantly limited as the outline of the cage was obvious through my favorite tight pants and jeans, let alone when I got hard and it looked like I had an action figure trying to break through my fly.

The plug was going much better. Honestly I was starting to like it. I lubed it up a couple times throughout the day and before I went to school I practiced walking in front of a mirror to make sure it wasn't too obvious. Maybe I occasionally had a little hitch in my step but nothing really noticeable. And I liked the feeling of it in me. My ass was comfortable around it and it made me feel pleasantly full. And I knew I absolutely needed some training if I wanted to have Luke fuck me, which I definitely wanted.

By the time I finished up classes a lot of my stress about the cage and plug had dissipated as I don't think anybody noticed me acting odd or anything. But as I got back into my apartment with maybe my 7th boner of the day I knew I had to do something about it and Luke had given me a suggestion. I stripped down and laid on my bed and set up my phone camera. The "trainer" plug seemed bigger than I remembered it. It was about 8" long and I remembered Luke was a little longer than it which made my dick leap a bit in its cage. The tip was about the size a wine bottle's stem but the base was nearly as thick as a coke can. I licked and sucked on it and pushed it as far into my mouth as I could, starting to choke on it a little more than halfway. As I kept sucking I took out the smaller plug then lubed up the trainer and lined it up with my hole.

I tried to do what Luke told me, I tried to put all my thoughts about my tight hard dick aside and just focus on the thick plug pushing against my asshole. I pushed out and easily got the head in. My hole was still really tight but the smaller plug had definitely made it easier to relax it. I kept slowly and steadily pushing but about 3/4 down the shaft it started getting way too painful and I couldn't do it anymore. I started to slowly pump it in and out of me just to that length and while it started off really painful it started to get more manageable and then almost hot. My hole felt so stretched and it felt so big inside me. In the camera I could see my ass gripping onto the plug as I fucked myself and that was hot. I thought of nothing but my hole and getting plowed and I imagined the plug was Luke fucking me.

My dick had gone soft as I put it in me and it didn't get hard again even as I started loving the feeling of the plug filling me up, but fuck did my dick start to leak. A long stream of pre fell out from the cage and down my taint till eventually it fell onto the plug and I fucked myself with my own pre.

I kept going almost hoping I could make myself cum as the pre kept coming but after maybe a half hour my legs were starting to shake and I got a Charlie horse and had to stop. I put the smaller plug back in me then sent Luke the video and a text saying I was sorry I couldn't get it all the way in I'll do better tomorrow. Luke didn't respond for a couple hours and even then it was just a ❤️

And I did do better the next day. I still woke up 3 times during the night from erections but they went away faster than they had the night before, and I had fewer erections during the day and they were gone in a couple minutes. That night I was able to get the whole trainer plug in me, although I had a harder time getting it out and couldn't fuck myself after like I had before as I was too sore. And by Friday I was still getting the nighttime erections but I only got hard a couple times throughout the day, and it was like as soon as my dick felt the cage holding it in it made a retreat.

The bigger problem by that point was less physical discomfort than overwhelming levels of horniness. Every moment I was thinking about the plug in my butt and how bad I needed Luke's dick. I wanted to suck every hot college boy in my classes and bend over for my professors. I was almost deliriously horny, struggling even to pay attention to conversations. I texted Luke often, telling him this stuff and the most I got in reply was some emoji if that.

The other problem was that instead of getting hard my dick decided it would just start leaking pre. I had to dry my dick off every couple hours as every time my dick found it couldn't get hard it started to cry and just dripped pre like a leaky faucet.

Friday night I stopped at the mall to get a bunch of jock straps to show off to Luke when he got back. My dick didn't even try to get hard but I swear I could feel it pump out some pre while I imagined bending over for Luke in them.

That night was the first that I got a full night's rest and the first morning I had without morning wood, but I had leaked so much pre it almost looked like I'd pissed in my jock. I sent Luke a body pic of me lying in bed like that and said

Me: This is my dicks revenge for not being able to get hard lol I've never had so much pre

Luke texted me right back

Luke: let's see if we can make some more. I'll be back home around noon what're your plans today?

My dick got hard in my cage and this time it didn't retreat.

----

My knees were starting to hurt from waiting. I'd cleaned and shaved and put in the trainer plug to the hilt which was still too much for me but I gritted through it. My dick had finally softened in my cage but it had already leaked pre through a new jock strap.

Luke had told me when I was ready to unlock my door, kneel in front of it and wait for him there, and I was so ungodly horny I wasn't going to do anything else. I didn't even bring my phone over to distract myself. I just sat there feeling the plug stretching deep inside me and my dick dripping pre and imagining what Luke would do when he got here.

I was nearly about to sit down on the ground to keep my knees from shaking when the doorknob turned and Luke came inside. He grinned at me kneeling there and quickly shut the door behind him. He was just wearing a tshirt and gym shorts and I could clearly see his dick hanging down across his leg. He fucking towered over me, kneeling there my face was around where his balls hanged. As he kept grinning down at me I realized how ridiculous I must look. What a thirsty bitch he must be thinking. Fuck it, I am. And you can't blame a bitch for being thirsty if she's been in a desert the last 4 days.

He put a hand on my cheek as he looked down at me, "How long have you been kneeling there?" He asked.

"Uhh what time is it?"

"Quarter past 1."

"Then about 45 minutes."

Luke laughed, "Shit dude that's my bad," then he grabbed me under the arms and lifted me up as easily as if I were a little kid.

I was a little shaky on my feet but then he grabbed hold of my ass and pulled me into him and kissed me. I know I keep saying this but he was a great fucking kisser. I don't know if I'd ever have done what I'd already done for anyone who couldn't kiss me the way he did, forceful but gentle at the same time.

But this time was definitely more forceful, I could tell he was hungry for me as his tongue searched out my throat and he gripped my ass cheek like a clamp. We kept making out and then he lifted me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he carried me toward my room. We did stop for a second for a breath and a laugh as he walked into a wall along the way, but he kept holding me till he threw me down on the bed. His shorts looked like a makeshift tent the way his dick was sticking out.

I hadn't noticed that he had a small gym bag on his back till he took it off and reached inside. I gave him a smile as I saw him take out a couple bundles of rope.

"Hands" he gestured at me and I stuck out my arms as he tied them together at the wrist. Once he had them tightly knotted he pushed them above my head and started kissing me all over especially my freshly shaved pits. I giggled a bit as his chin strap tickled me there.

"Oh you're ticklish huh," he said and like that his fingers were pressing into my armpit and sides and I realized I was as ticklish as I used to be as a kid. I giggled and laughed and could hardly breathe from it. I squirmed underneath him but he had my arms stuck above me in an iron grip and as I tried to pull away he pushed his weight against me to hold me down while I struggled against him. By the time he stopped i had to gasp for breath and my face was flush. He kissed me again before standing back up.

"Legs behind your head," he said and I did as I was told, putting my plug on full display. He smacked my ass and licked my taint from my hole to my balls before kneeling on the bed to get to work tying my feet together. His dick was hanging near my face as he tied the knots.

When he finished up I couldn't move my legs or my hands from behind my head, I was trussed up with my ass on display. The most I could do was wiggle it. Luke stood up and admired his handiwork, pulling my ass apart and spanking both my cheeks, leaving a nice couple handprints I'm sure. I whimpered a little with his slaps. Then he reached into his bag again and pulled out a small key.

"You know," he said as he pulled my jock aside and unlocked my cage, "I haven't cum since I saw you last." His dick looked like it was going to rip a hole through his shorts and I saw some pre had leaked through the nylon.

I heard a click and my dick jumped out like a Jack in the box. Luke laughed, pulled it towards him and let it slap back against my belly.

"I had some pre problems too" he said and this time he took out a pair of old black boxer briefs from the bag. "I wore these yesterday"

He said as he showed me the pre stains along the inner lining. Then he held them up to my face and smothered my mouth and nose with them. And they smelled fucking amazing. They smelled of his sweat and cum and maybe a little piss, but holy fuck did they smell like a real man. He opened my mouth and worked them in till I was thoroughly gagged.

"Can you say safe word?

"Affe wrd," I mumbled through his underwear.

Luke smiled and started to strip down as he looked at me all bound up in front of him. His dick was as hard as I'd ever seen it, the head an angry red and leaking pre as it stood out straight in front of him. He pulled me over to the edge of the bed and rested his dick on me. His balls were at my hole and his dick stretched all the way up to my waist as I was strung up. You couldn't even see my dick under his huge meat.

He pulled back and slapped my ass again. Then again. Then he kept slapping it till I started crying out and tried to wriggle away and my ass started to burn. Then he stopped and caressed my cheeks with his hand, till suddenly he spanked me again. He did that for awhile, the smooth rubbing and massaging with occasional slaps till my ass was bright red. He reached for the plug but when he tried to pull on it my hole held on tight and I gave a muffled cry in pain. My dick was still rock hard hanging out the side of my jock strap.

Luke grabbed his bag again and this time he took out a small dark bottle. He unscrewed the top and held it up to my nose, holding one of my nostrils down.

"Deep breath," he said. Not like I had much of a choice with my mouth stuffed, but fuck I was really into it. I'd done poppers once before but I barely sniffed them and didn't get much of an effect. This time though they hit me like a train, my head was swimming and I felt my whole body just relax. Luke closed the bottle and set it down on the nightstand before grabbing the plug again. It still took some effort to get the base past my ring but once he did it felt so smooth, just nice and big and full and stretched.

"Oh yeah boy that feel good," I heard Luke say it but it almost felt like he was on the other side of the room I was so consumed with everything my hole was feeling and my dick, fuck my dick never felt more alive than it did right now, not even touching it but hard and long and free and dripping pre.

I felt the plug pop out and Luke said, "Fuck yeah baby that's what I'm talking about." Guess he liked the view. I was a bit shocked myself when I saw it when I was playing with myself last night. My hole was usually not much more than a little pink slit, but after some time with that trainer plug in me it would start to gape, and that slit became a proper hole, open and inviting but also obviously just used.

It scared me a little and turned me on like nothing else, but Luke was definitely on the turn on side.

He buried his face in my ass and I felt his tongue deep in me as he kissed and licked and tongue fucked my hole. Then he pulled away and I felt his fingers probing into me, just two at first and they slid inside me like they were meant to be there. He started finger fucking me, slow then hard then slow again, obviously trying to reach for my prostate as I felt them curl up inside me, then I felt him slip a 3rd finger and my ass just took it without a sweat I couldn't fucking believe how amazing it felt while my head was swimming. I thought I could feel his pinky probing to get in there too but then he abruptly took out his hand and slapped my ass again.

He grabbed my torso and spun me around on the bed. He adjusted the ropes and my legs and hands were disconnected but I was still tied at my hands and ankles. Luke brought my head off the side of the bed and before I knew what was happening he'd yanked the underwear out of my mouth and plunged his dick down my throat. I gagged a little but those poppers loosened more than my ass and my throat opened up for him way easier than the last time. I loved it, his dick tasted so good and it filled my mouth like no other dick ever has.

"Hold your legs up," he said as he buried his dick as far down my throat as it could go and he didn't pull out till my legs were held up. I gasped for air breathing around the head of his dick as his fingers were back at my hole, fucking me and twisting in me and just feeling inside me. He started fucking my face again as he fingerfucked my ass. I was in fucking heaven. I felt his dick pulse in my mouth just before he pulled it and his fingers out. He kneeled down and kissed me upside down with my head still hanging off the bed.

"I can't wait another fucking minute, I want that ass so bad," he said intensely.

"Fucking take it please please fuck me" I moaned still in my poppered up daze but starting to come down.

He undid the knots around my wrists and ankles and he laid on top of me in the bed. That almost made me cum on its own. He was just so much bigger than me, I felt totally consumed and smothered underneath him his massive dick pressed against my stomach, his strong arms holding mine down above my head.

He sat up on his knees and pushed my legs up against my chest. He grabbed the lube and greased his pole up, then lined his dick up with my ass and slowly started applying pressure. I couldn't believe my ass was putting up this much resistance after having the plug in for so long, let alone the poppers, but holy fuck is he thick. It felt like he was gonna split my hole in half.

"Push out on it," he said and I did, and like that his head slipped through. I let out a gasp and put my hands on his chest, my fingers running through his thin chest hair as Luke moaned, "oh fuck," watching his dick slowly go inside me. I relaxed again and was in fucking ecstasy as I felt him stretch my insides around his meat.

But holy fuck it just kept going. He kept pushing deeper and deeper into me, it was like his shaft would never end. I squeezed my hole around his dick and that got a shudder from Luke. He still was pushing into me but now he was holding my face in his hands and keeping eye contact with me as he went deeper and deeper till all of a sudden he couldn't. It was like he hit a wall and I cried out in pain like I had a ruptured spleen or something. He pulled back just a little but kept his dick nearly all the way in me.

"Ah there's that second hole" he said. "Thought that might happen."

"Holy fuck there's a second one? I've never felt anything like that before," I said.

"Yeah we just gotta be slow with that. But that doesn't matter because holy fuck your pussy feels so good right now babe," he leaned down and kissed me while he kept his dick buried deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and kissed him back loving the feeling of him on and in me. He slowly started to fuck in and out of me, barely moving his dick a couple inches back and forth, but all of a sudden I felt him start to shake and he pushed into me and I could feel his dick pulse in my ass. Luke grunted and growled and gripped me by the waist as he pulled me onto his dick and shot what was obviously a heavy load. With a final heave he collapsed on top of me, his dick still inside me but already going soft.

12