Safe Word Pt. 02

Story Info
Kitty Rides the Sybian.
4.5k words
4.65
46k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

After Barry sent Kitty off to her shoot, he headed towards the lobby. When he got there, he saw Greg, as usual, behind his desk doing the daily paperwork. Greg looked up as Barry came over to the desk.

"Hey Boss-man, did our new girl get settled in?"

"Yeah. She was a bit nervous, but I think She'll do fine."

"She certainly is a looker. Should make for a great shoot," Greg said.

"I know, she really rocks that sexy 'MILF look. I think she will be a big hit! I'm really looking forward to seeing the proofs."

Greg grinned at his boss. "Well, you know we could have a little peek now and see how things are going."

Barry thought about it for a moment but shook his head.

"I told her there wouldn't be too many people in the room with her, you know, so she'd feel more at ease."

Greg nodded but kept grinning.

"Who said anything about going into the room. All the studio's have been set up with security cameras, remember? We can watch from the security office."

Now it was Barry's turn to grin.

"I knew there was a reason I hired you. Let's go."

Greg got up and came around the desk quickly.

"I must admit I was hoping you'd like that idea. I have been dying to see her out of those clothes."

Barry's eyes gleamed and Greg could tell he felt the same. He and Barry crossed the lobby and Greg pressed on a corner of the wall, opening a small, concealed door leading into the Security office. The two men stepped inside.

The office was small but very professionally laid out. There were two leather office chairs in front of a long table that held several rows of video monitors. There was a switcher in front of them and even a microphone set up so they could speak to anyone in any of the studios if they wished. Most of the monitors showed blank screens or empty rooms waiting for the next shoot. But there were four currently showing active shoots going on.

Greg sat down and quickly moved his hands over the controls, turning on the monitor for the studio where Kitty was to be doing her first shoot. The camera showed two men, a couple of cameras on tripods and nothing else. They looked at the screen for a minute or so, watching the camera man walk about, fiddling with his equipment. But there was no sign of Kitty.

"Where the hell is she?" Barry finally asked. I sent her back there over five minutes ago."

Greg looked as puzzled as his boss.

"I don't know," he said. "Could she have gotten lost? "

"Check the other studio cameras, see if she went to the wrong room."

Greg nodded and flipped some switches, lighting up several other monitors and switching efficiently between various studios looking for their wayward model.

"I don't see her anywhere," Greg started to say but then the camera for the Live Studio shoot came up. He and Barry stared at what they saw.

There was Kitty, Naked, locked into a stock with several men around her. She was sucking on one cock and had someone else behind her. She was jumping and shaking as the men had their way with her.

"Oh my god," said Barry. She in the studio with that Porn company. They must have thought she was the talent we were sending them."

Greg just stared as they attached suction cups from a milking machine to her hanging breasts and started pumping them. He turned and looked at Barry.

"Uh, we should stop this right boss?" he asked. But his tone sounded tentative.

Barry was just staring at the young housewife as her tits were forced to lactate and her mouth was filled with cock. Behind her he watched as someone started spanking her ass. He watched the helpless woman struggle against the men with no success.

"Turn on the sound," he said to Greg in a hoarse tone. "Maybe it's ok and she likes it?" But he said it much more like a question than a statement.

Greg nodded and pushed a button that allowed them to hear what was going on inside the studio. The small office was suddenly filled with the sounds of men grunting and Kitty's groans. As one man pulled his cock out of her mouth they could hear Kitty's voice.

"Red!" they heard Kitty sob. "I said Red!"

"Isn't that cute" one of the men said, "She thinks she has a safe word.

"I do!" Kitty screamed. I do. It's Red, Barry told me so!"

Greg and Barry continued to stare at the scene unfolding as the men continued their free roaming assault on the poor woman.

"We should really do something" Greg whispered, even as his hand dropped to his crotch to try and adjust his raging hard on.

"Yes," agreed Barry. "Absolutely." And he pulled out the other chair and sat down, careful to adjust his rock-hard cock as well. "But... let's give it just a minute or two more. We wouldn't want to ruin the companies shoot on what might be a misunderstanding."

Greg licked his lips and swallowed as he watched someone put a vibrating clamp onto Kitty's pussy.

"Uh-Huh," he said simply, never taking his eyes from the scene unfolding before them.

So, he and Barry sat and watched as the men surrounding Kitty continued to put her through her paces. Soon, all thoughts of stopping the forcible gangbang of this housewife had vanished from their thoughts.

* * *

Kitty tried to scream at the men to stop as they carried her across the room, but her voice, already hoarse from yelling was not much more than a sob and a groan. Her whole body was still shaking under the earth-shattering orgasms she had been made to endure. She had cum three or was it four times. It had felt like nothing she had ever experienced. How could this be happening, her body betraying her by reacting as these men raped and forced her?

She heard one of them say something about a 'Sybian'. What was that? Even as she wondered at this, she saw where they were taking her.

Another spotlight had now lit up and it showed a wooden platform, about five or six feet square, on short metal legs, raising it about a foot off the floor. There were ropes and some cuffs attached to the side of it and in the center was a black, half-cylinder like object. It had a couple of LEDs on the front and along its center were rubber ridges and what looked like a large realistic looking rubber dildo. So far, she had been just letting them carry her but seeing this it became clear what they were planning, and she started to struggle again.

"What's that?" she cried out. "No! Let me go, please." She continued to try and pull herself free, but the men carried her to the platform easily. Almost gently, the took hold of her legs and spread them wide, moving her into a position where she straddled the device. They did not try to place the upright dildo into her right away, but as they forced her to squat over the device, she could feel its thick rubbery surface sliding between her ass cheeks.

Holding her still, even as she tried to get away, two men brought over coils of rope and quickly and efficiently wrapped it about her legs, tying her calves to her thighs, in essence causing her to squat and be more-or-less immobilized over the black cylindrical object.

Now up close, she could see there was a power cord running from the back of it and another cable running off the front that ended in a device that looked like a remote control. As she tried to absorb all of this, she heard the man with the gruff voice speaking again.

"Ok, let's get her set up quickly folks, we have a lot more to do today. Time is money."

Kitty heard shouts of agreements around her, and her hands were grabbed and pulled out to her side. There, cuffs were quickly attached to her wrists, chaining her to the platform. There was a little slack in the ropes holding her and she could, almost, sit up.

"This is all a huge mistake" she cried out. "Really! I don't want this! Please stop!"

One of the men who had just finished cuffing her reached out and grabbed a handful of her large breast and squeezed causing Kitty to moan as her sensitive nipples reacted. He leaned in and ran his tongue over her ear slowly. Kitty shuddered involuntarily at that.

"Oh, I love your reaction! Real method acting" he whispered to her. "You are doing great!"

Kitty sobbed and shook her cuffs in futility.

"No! I really don't want any of this." But the people around her kept right on without paying the slightest attention to her pleas.

A man came up and knelt in front of her. He reached out and took one of her breasts in his hands, He lifted it and squeezed it, rolling it around a bit. He made Kitty squeal as he played with her boobs. Then he took out a big wide and thick industrial rubber band. He asked another man to help and as he held up her breast with both hands, the second man used his fingers to pull the rubber band open and slip it around Kitty's breast. It was a tight fit and they had to mash her boob, squeezing it to get it and it around her large breast. Finally, he got it in place and released it with a snap. Her breast was cinched tight and began swelling immediately. The man smiled at his work and pinched her nipple. A little milk leaked out and he rubbed it around her swollen nipple and areola and then put his fingers in his own mouth, tasting her milk.

"Oh, that's sweet" he said, smacking his lips. Then he took a second rubber band out and started on Kitty's other breast.

Kitty would have jumped up if she hadn't been bound to the Sybian. She yelled as he banded her first breast and then moved to the other one. The feeling was indescribable. Tightly wrapped about her breasts they cut off blood flow and her tits started to turn red almost immediately. She could feel milk still leaking from her nips and she shook as she tried in vain to get the cruel bands off her boobs.

"Oh god no, please! Take them off. Let me go! RED!" She screamed out her supposed safe word once more hoping for some reaction. No one paid any attention.

She yelled at them to stop, started to demand they let her go right now, when someone's hand grasped her jaw and squeezed causing her to open her mouth wide. Then he pushed something in between her teeth. It was a metal ring and it held her mouth wide open. There were straps attached to it and they were quickly bound tight behind her head. Now she couldn't speak. Just grunt and groan from around the gag.

And now someone was spreading her ass cheeks, pulling them wide and forcing her forward. She realized she did have a little room to lift her ass and as she did so, fingers stroked her still wet pussy and spread her lips. Then she could feel the large rubber dildo being maneuvered into place and she was being pushed back down on it. She grunted and tried to shriek out in denial, but they pressed her down and soon her pussy was filled with 8 inches of thick, hard, rubber cock.

"OK, all set on the Sybian here" someone called out.

"About time." The man with the gruff voice called back. "OK. Places. Let's get this shoot started."

One man picked up the remote-control Kitty had seen earlier and pushed a button. The Sybian that Kitty was straddled over began to buzz. The rubber ridges which were positioned between her pussy-lips and against her clit began to vibrate. The man with the remote turned a dial and the hum increased even as the dildo inside her began to rise up and down, thrusting itself into her over and over.

Her clit was stimulated by the rubber ridges and the feeling was both extreme pleasure and pain as her already too sensitized pussy was continuously vibrated. She groaned around the ring gag and tried to beg them to stop.

"Ugh-Ugh-Ugh...OOOO!" was all she managed.

Now men on either side of her were reaching out and starting to play with her swollen, bound tits. A hand cupped her breast and rubbed over the distended nipple, then squeezed it and rubbed it again. Another hand was pinching her other nipple, actually, more like plucking at it, over and over. It sent deep shivers of heat and small spikes of pain through her tits and Kitty began to cry as she felt the stirrings of yet another orgasm start to build in her.

"Nuu...Noooo!" she forced out through her gagged mouth. "UGH!"

Now the man pinching her nipple began pulling on it in short strokes, actually milking her with his fingers. She screamed as she felt the sensation flood through her, and a light stream of milk began to squirt out from her tit. After the forced pumping of her breasts earlier, she couldn't believe she still had more milk. She moaned at the feelings of heat and humiliation that coursed through her.

Behind her, someone pushed her forward. She was made to lean down, but they kept her impaled on the rocking dildo in her cunt. The pressure and forward positioning made her feel the vibrations on her clit even harder. Her whole body started to shake.

The hands kept tugging on her swollen nips and now both men were milking both her tits and leaning down to catch the milk in their mouth. One man stopped tugging on her nipple and put his mouth on her breast. He took hold of her tit with his teeth and began to suckle and nurse on her breast. The sensation drove Kitty wild, and she grunted and cried through her gag.

As if all this wasn't enough, Kitty suddenly felt a mans cock sliding over her ass cheeks and in between them towards her puckered sphincter. Her eyes bulged and she shook her head in panic, grunting to try and get him to stop, but she felt the head of the cock graze her virgin opening and start to press in.

Now a cock appeared in front of her face and a man grabbed her hair and held her still while he slid his cock in through the ring gag in her mouth and began to push himself in. Kitty was unable to turn away or close her mouth, so she was forced to lick the invading shaft with her tongue as he fucked her face through her gag.

Kitty breathed air through her nose and tried not to choke. Behind her the cock at her ass was starting to push in. She felt warm liquid trickling between her well-rounded cheeks and tantalize her opening. It allowed the cock to push a little deeper, lubricating her hole, and suddenly the head of his dick was inside her ass. Kitty bounced her ass up and down as best she could, trying to dislodge it but she was literally impaled in both holes, chained to the platform and held in place by several hands.

Her tits were sucked and pulled, milking them more and more. Her mouth was filled with cock and her holes were being fucked. Her clit was engorged and roughly vibrated, and Kitty's orgasm rose quickly. She sobbed and shook and was fucked and sucked as she felt it overwhelm her once more and she started cumming hard, screaming with pleasure and humiliation as she did.

The men all around her and in her could tell she was cumming and sped up their thrusts and pumps making her cum even more. Kitty's eyes lost focus and her body felt like it was on fire and freezing at the same time. She spasmed and jittered and all the while licked and sucked the cock in her mouth and humped her hips against the cock and dildo in her holes to feel them even harder. She had lost any sense of self and was just a fucking machine for these men to use.

* * *

Barry and Greg stared at the monitor, watching the abuse of Kitty continue. They each had a hand on their cocks and were slowly stroking themselves as they watched the men around her use her body. They saw the man fucking her face, watched the guy behind her fuck her ass and saw how others milked her tits. Barry almost creamed himself when he saw Kitty start to squirt milk. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was screaming around the cock in her mouth and her body shook like it was having a fit. She was obviously in the throes of a tremendous orgasm, and it went on and on as the men around her kept up the pace and pushed her even further.

"I... Uh, I think she likes it." Whispered Greg. "Don't you think so boss?"

Barry never took his eyes off the abused MILF.

"Oh, yeah... I agree. Uh-huh."

The sound of Kitty's sobs and moans came through the state-of-the-art microphones secreted in the studio. Every shriek from Kitty made Barry's cock harder.

"So, I mean, I guess we don't have to stop it then?" Greg said quietly.

"No. Don't stop it." Barry echoed and they continued to stroke themselves as they watched more of Kitty's rape and abuse.

* * *

Kitty was cumming again. The Sybian never grew tired or stopped its vibrations. Someone using the remote control would slow it down for a minute and alter the rocking of the dildo, and then turn up the power again even higher and cause the rubber cock to start twisting and thrusting. Kitty was wild eyed and out of her senses. She lost herself to the orgasm again and again, even as she licked and sucked on the cock in her mouth.

At some point, though Kitty was incapable of telling when, someone on either side of her had put their cocks in her hands. She couldn't lift her arms, but her hand clenched around the hard shafts, and she stroked them with a fevered intensity.

Now the cock in her mouth was swelling and the hands gripping her hair pulled her tight against him and began to shoot a huge load of salty, sticky cum down her throat. Kitty unthinkingly gulped and swallowed it all, mouthful after mouthful. The man let out a loud grunt of satisfaction as he finished. He kept his cock in her mouth for a moment or two longer, letting her tongue clean his shaft and then he pulled out.

Behind her the man fucking her ass began to slap her round upturned cheeks, one, then the other. They were hard slaps and soon her ass cheeks were red and marked with handprints. She was beyond noticing except to bear down harder still on the cocks in her holes.

Men sucked her tits, biting the stiff swollen nipple and squeezing her painfully bound breasts. Hands slapped her ass and the rotating cock in her pussy spun on and on. She shrieked and sobbed and shivered and came again. Already on overload from the past orgasms Kitty's eyes rolled up in her head and she actually lost consciousness for a few seconds.

She came to as someone used a spray bottle to squirt a fine mist of cool water on her face. Hands still pinched and prodded and plucked at her body but the intensity was lessening. Then the vibrations between her legs slowed and finally stilled.

Someone was untying the straps around her head and gently removing the vile ring gag from her mouth. She carefully licked her lips and moved her jaw, opening and closing it several times. She looked around with bleary eyes and suddenly realized there was still a rock-hard cock in each of her hands. Mindlessly she squeezed them and continued to jerk them off.

Ropes around her legs were being loosened. She could finally raise herself up (with a little help) and pull the hard rubber dildo out of her sopping wet and swollen pussy. Even as she did, she felt hot, sticky liquid begin to squirt over her hand and splash against her leg as one and then the other cock she was stroking shot their load. The men sighed deeply, and she let the shafts go as they stepped back.

Her breasts pulsed and ached, still bound tight with the heavy rubber bands. Her Tits were swollen and stiff, her areolas turning almost purple. She could only grunt as fingers pinched and pulled at her breasts, stretching the rubber bands out a bit. Then she felt sudden release as they were snipped off her, and blood and feeling surged back into her now free boobs. The sensation was immense, and Kitty screamed in relief and pain.

A man on either side of Kitty was taking her arms and trying to help her to stand. Her legs were weak, and she wobbled but the men held her up. One of them leaned in and kissed her neck softly, his lips nuzzled against her, and she felt his tongue softly stroke her throat. The other man also leaned in and began to nip at her ear, his teeth gently biting and sucking on her earlobes.

Kitty moaned at the attention, feeling shivers of delight run down her spine. But her mind was trying to regain control of what was happening to her. She weakly shook her head.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers
12