Safeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,412 Followers

Ed was still fully dressed. His neck tie was loosened and he had shed his suit coat, but that was it.

"You look way overdressed," she said. "Perhaps you don't want to hear about my cucumber shopping."

"Oh, I want to hear about it. I just had a hard time getting away from those guys."

"Did you make a sale?"

"Not yet, but I will." As he spoke, Ed was rapidly peeling his clothes off and tossing them in a heap behind himself.

Julie giggled. "You look like me getting undressed in the Safeway restroom, except I was in a stall so the clothes all wound up in a pile at my feet."

Ed was naked now and he paused to pour himself a glass of wine from an open bottle someplace outside the picture.

After a long drink he asked, "So what the fuck were you doing masturbating with a cucumber in a Safeway?" Another pull on his wine. Julie could see him visibly relaxing. "And why are you wearing so much clothing?"

"I wasn't. You saw the selfie, didn't you?"

"No. I meant now."

"Oh." Julie responded by easing the belt on her robe and pushing it open so one of her breasts was exposed. "Is that better?" she asked.

It's a start," he responded.

"Oh. Do you want to see more?"

"Yes."

"Does this help?" She pushed the top of her robe further open so both breasts were fully exposed. She was slowly masturbating her tits.

"Fuck yes!" he said. "God, I love your tits. I wish I was there to suck on them right now."

"Me too."

They were silent for several moments as she continued to massage her breasts and he stroked his cock.

"Would you like to see more?" Julie asked as she toyed with the belt across her plump belly.

"Yes, you know what I want."

"You want to see my pussy don't you, you dirty boy?" The belt was released now but the robe hadn't fallen completely away so her pussy was still concealed. Ed's cock was now fully erect and he was slowly stroking it.

"I want to see your cunt," he said in a tone that matched the crudeness of his language.

She pushed the robe aside and moved a leg from the floor over the arm of the chair. She had a leg over each arm and her legs were obscenely spread. Then she reached down and used her fingers to spread her gleaming, swollen pussy lips apart so that Ed had a view of the pink juicy opening to her cunt.

Now she was fully exposed. It felt delicious. "Is that better?" she asked

"Yes," he responded in a low growling voice. Julie loved it when he used that tone of voice. He reserved it exclusively for their sex sessions. She found it so sexy.

"But," he continued, "I still want to know about masturbating with cucumbers in Safeway."

"Cucumber," Julie responded. "There was only one cucumber."

"Okay. Are you going to use it again tonight so I can watch?" His cock was fully erect, and it was clearly a very large cock. He was stroking it softly. Julie loved watching him stroke his big cock.

"I can't. I ate it." Julie had her hands cupping her tits now. Her tits were large and soft, with large areolas and medium brown nipples that got quite large when she was aroused . . . as she was now.

"Oh," Ed sounded disappointed. His dick wasn't drooping though.

"Not to worry. I will get another and do it for you tomorrow night."

Ed smiled and said, "I'll be home tomorrow night and I've got something much better for you than a cucumber." As he spoke he held out his now fully erect cock and wagged it at her. His cock was long and straight, not the fattest cock Julie had ever seen, but plenty large enough to fill her up.

"Yum. But we can do both. You can stroke that big beautiful cock of yours while you watch me jill myself with a cucumber. I will get another from the market tomorrow. They have a lot of them. We just have to get things in the right order. I want to cum first. I can cum lots more times than you."

"I s'pose that's true. Seems unfair."

"But now what about the Safeway?"

"The Safeway? Oh, you mean the Safeway today."

"Yes, I want to hear all the lewd details while I stroke myself."

"Well I was shopping for a cucumber for dinner and this guy, this Perv, came up behind me. . ." Julie proceed to tell him all the details of her conversation with the Perv. While she talked, Ed was stroking his cock and Julie had slid a couple of fingers into her dripping cunt. Neither one was close to cumming, but they were cruising nicely.

What a fucking pervert," Ed said. He actually gave you a card with his phone number and asked for a picture?"

"Yes. I sent him one too."

"What!" Ed was so shocked he actually let go of his prick, something he never did while they were masturbating.

"Not that picture. I sent him a picture of the cucumber salad after I had cut the cucumber into little pieces.

Ed laughed aloud at that. his hand had returned to stroking his cock. "You should have sent him a picture of the knife slicing the cucumber."

"Yes, but I didn't think of it until the salad was finished. The knife was in the picture though. It was lying alongside the salad bowl."

"But why the cucumber?" Ed had a firm grip on his cock again. "Whatever possessed you to do as the Perv said. You really went into the ladies room and masturbated with the cucumber?"

"Yup, and it was really good."

"Why?"

I was horny, really, really horny, and I didn't want to go out to the parking lot right away in case he was waiting for me. And I had always heard cucumbers were good to masturbate with. Turns out it's true." She was using her free hand (the one not jamming fingers into her cunt) to pull on her nipples. "So, I wandered around the store for a bit and then got a coffee from the Starbucks kiosk at the back. At first, I was just pissed at how rude the Perv had been, but the longer I thought about it, the hornier I got. I was sitting at a table next to the Starbucks when I remembered that I had masturbated in this Safeway the summer I turned 18."

"Really."

"Yes." Julie then told Ed the story of the truth or dare game that started in the parking lot and ended in the Safeway lav with a quickly rubbed out orgasm.

"And that made you want to do it again."

"Absolutely. Only this time I wanted to take my time and do it right.

"And did you?"

"You saw the picture. That was after my first orgasm and before my second."

Ed's cock was leaking copious precum now and he was using it to lubricate the head which he was twisting his fist around.

"Are you going to tell me the details?"

"Yes, but ease up a bit. You don't want to cum before I finish."

"Okay." He backed off to slowly stroking his rigid shaft with just two fingers.

"I finished my iced coffee with a long gulp and then stood and walked to the door. Before I opened it, I looked around to see if anyone was watching me. There was no one in sight except the Barista who was checking her nails, ignoring me and everything else in sight. I was so excited my pulse must have been over a hundred. I pulled the door open and quickly slipped inside.

The room looked pretty much the same as it had when I was 18, and I was just as horny and just as scared of getting caught as I had been then. It had the same dull beige walls and tile floor. The metal stalls were the same. All of it needed a paint job, but it had needed a paint job twenty years ago. It was clean and didn't smell the way too many public rest rooms do. There were three stalls and two bright white washbasins with chromed plumbing. The shiny white of the porcelain made the beige of the walls and floor look even more dingy than they would have on their own. A baby changing station had been added against one wall. Other than that, it looked just like it had 20 years ago."

"It doesn't sound very glamorous," Ed said, interrupting.

"My god there was nothing glamourous about it. There wasn't when I was 18 either, but it served my purpose then, and I was determined it would again."

"You weren't afraid someone would walk in?"

"God yes. I was terrified, but I was so fucking horny, I just had to get myself off and I wasn't going to let my fear rush things."

She paused for a moment, just watching Ed masturbate while she did the same.

"Okay Ed, now just stop talking while I tell you my nasty story. Stroke that big beautiful prick of yours but don't interrupt."

"Okay."

"Once I was inside I stood and looked around. How was I going to do this? 'Slowly'" I told myself. I stepped into one of the stalls and set my purse and the basket on the floor next to the toilet. I hoisted my skirt up over my hips so it was just a belt and sat on the toilet seat. Pushing my hips forward, I reached down with one hand and cupped my nylon clad pussy. My panties were sopping. Just in the way, I thought as I quickly stripped them off. I got one foot out of them but they got tangled up on the heel on my sling back pump on the other foot. Fuck it, I thought and left the soggy nylon around my shoe.

I started to stroke my slippery wet pussy, but then I had a thought. 'What's the rush,' I asked myself. 'Let's start with the girls. They don't want to be left out. I always start with them.' So I let them out, stripping my blouse off and dropping it, along with my bra next to the soggy panties.

I pushed my fingers of each hand in and out of my dripping cunt several times, just to lube them up. Then I rubbed them over my already swollen nipples and areolas. Ummm. Very nice. Here I was sitting almost totally naked in a stall in Safeway lavatory leaning back against the toilet tank while I played with my nipples and massaged my tits. So nasty."

"Were you still afraid of getting caught?" It was Ed interrupting again.

"No, I had pretty much forgotten about that issue. Julie pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt and then put them into her mouth and sucked her juices off. "I wish that was your cock I was doing that with. I love to suck my juices off your cock."

"Oh fuck!" Ed said in response.

"But Ed . . . You promised not to interrupt, so be a good boy and just sit there and stroke your cock and listen."

"Okay."

"That was when I heard someone walk into the lavatory. Oh shit, I just about had a heart attack. I reached down and grabbed my clothes and pulled them up into my lap, but my fucking panties were still tangled up with my shoe so I pulled the basket in front of that foot and held my breath. I could hear her walking around and eventually she sat down in the second stall, right next to me. I'm sure she saw my feet on the floor of the stall because she picked the other stall, and I guess she didn't see my green panties wrapped around my foot. Or maybe she did. Who knows?

The real problem was that I was still so fucking horny. Once I decided she was going to ignore me I started playing with my tits again. Not my pussy. It was so squishy wet it would have made sounds she could hear—obvious sounds, sounds that would have given me away.

Oh fuck, Ed. You can't believe what that was like to sit there masturbating my tits while I could hear a woman in the stall next to me pulling her dress up and her panties down and peeing, and then wiping, and pulling her clothes back up, and leaving the stall. That was just about the hottest, nastiest thing I've ever done.

Once she was out of the stall I could hear her washing her hands and then checking and touching up her make-up, all the things women do in the lavatory. It took her fucking near forever. I just kept playing with my tits the whole time. I don't think my nipples have ever been that hard.

When she walked out of the lavatory, I dumped my blouse and bra back on the floor and slid my hips forward and my feet apart so I could began masturbating my sex. As I did that I pushed the basket I had been using as camouflage to one side. That was when I saw the cucumber.

Sure, why not? Just because it was the Perv's idea didn't mean it was a bad one. My brains were pretty much addled by then. I picked it up and stroked it, like I do your cock, when I want to make sure it's big enough and hard enough."

"Like this one?" Ed said wagging his prick as he interrupted again.

"Ed, no interruptions," Julie said.

"But yes. Like that one, but it was bigger around and maybe a little longer. Just as hard though.

I licked the cucumber for a while, just like I lick your cock, before we fuck."

As she spoke she stuck her tongue out and licked a finger to demonstrate to Ed.

"Fuck you have a long tongue. It's obscene," he said.

"Ed, no talking."

"Once the cucumber was nice and wet, in the mood so to speak, I used it to rub my nipples, just dragging it back and forth over one nip and then the other. Each time the end of the cucumber kind of hung up on my nipple and pulled it to the side until it popped over the rigid nipple and slid on by. So fucking hot!

I didn't do that for long. My pussy was feeling very needy. I used the end of cucumber for a little while to just stroke my slit. It sent a fucking fire through me every time it hit my clit. Oh shit!

But still my cunt was feeling so empty, so in need of something hard and big, so I slid my hips a little farther forward (I was in danger of sliding off the toilet seat now, really holding myself up with my legs) and positioned that big nasty cucumber at the open mouth of my cunt.

I figured it would hurt. I mean it was big and hard, but it didn't. Well, only a little, and it was that really good kind of hurt, the kind that tells you that you are about to get seriously fucked. It just kind of popped in. I didn't ram it home right away, just an inch or so and then I twisted it around. The sensation was fantastic. I thought, fuck I could do this forever. And I tried to, but after a while I noticed that each time I twisted the cucumber, I pushed it in a little farther. It really wasn't long until I felt it bumping up against my cervix.

Now, with the cucumber all the way in I just lay there for a minute or so, my legs spread obscenely, my panties still hanging off one foot and my cunt feeling as full as I have ever felt it. So fucking full! So fucking good!

But that wasn't enough. I wanted to feel that stroking that you give me that feels so good. So I started stroking the cucumber in and out. At first it was hard to do because my pussy was so tight. It felt like my cunt had a death grip on that poor cucumber. But after a few strokes I loosened up a bit. I mean I was still full, really full, but I was having no trouble—pulling that big cucumber almost out of my cunt and then ramming it home again, and again, and again.

I had slid my hips farther forward so I was levered up on my feet and my back was arched. I was ramming my cunt for all I was worth. I could feel my orgasm creeping up on me. 'You should stop and back off,' I told myself, but no way. I couldn't. I had been so horny for so long, I just had to cum. So, I just kept fucking myself with that big cucumber, faster and harder with each stroke, until I tipped over into a glorious orgasm. The only rational thing I did was to put my free hand over my mouth to muffle the scream that would otherwise have been heard at the checkout counters.

I thought the orgasm would go on forever, but they never do. I think that may be one of nature's cruel jokes. It's so good and it always has to end. When it did I almost slid onto the floor, barely catching myself and hauling my ass back up on the seat."

"Is that when you took the selfie?" Ed asked.

"Yes." Julie laughed. She was looking at the picture on her cell phone. "God, I look slutty. You have to promise me you will throw that picture away."

"Oh no. I'm keeping that to jack off with on these trips when we can't do Face Time like this."

"You perv."

"And if you die before me I' going to have it printed up and framed, maybe a really hot red frame, and set it atop your coffin at your funeral. The world needs to know that you really knew how to enjoy life."

"You really are prick sometimes," Julie said.

"Yeah, but I'm your prick and you love me and my prick don't you."

"Yes."

They both laughed.

"But you said you came twice in the lavatory?"

"Well, the second time was pretty much the same as the first except I managed to get my legs spread even further apart by balancing a foot on the TP roller. It was the shoe with my soggy underwear on it."

"You must have looked truly obscene. I wish I had a selfie of that."

"I'm sure I did, but I couldn't take a selfie because my free hand was busy helping hold myself up in that position."

"My second climax was good, but not quite as strong as the first. I didn't have to muffle any primal screaming. That was a good thing because just as I finished I heard someone come into the washroom again, and I needed that free hand to grab my clothes and pull them up into my lap. Fortunately, visitor number two was just washing up and checking her makeup. She didn't sit down in the stall next to me and hear me gasping as I came down from my orgasm.

That was about the time my brain started working on a rational basis again. As soon as she left I put the cucumber in the basket (after wiping it down with some tissue so it wouldn't slip through the checkout clerk's fingers) I dressed quickly, leaving my soggy panties and my bra in my purse, cleaned up my makeup, which was a mess, ran a brush through my tangled hair, and headed for the checkout counter. I was a little worried that the checkout clerk might notice something odd about the cucumber, but he was way too focused on the jiggle of my braless tits to notice anything about the cucumber and I kept moving around a little just to make sure he stayed focused on my tits."

As she had told her story Julie was staring almost exclusively at Ed's cock.

God, I love his cock. It is huge, she thought, and so sexy—the veins on the sides of the shaft and the big bulbous head that turns dark when he is about to cum, like now. And look at those big balls just full of cum waiting to squirt everywhere when he lets go. Okay, it is not as big as the cucumber, but bigger than most men I have known, and unlike the cucumber, it is warm and tomorrow night it will be connected to a man who is wrapping his warm, great smelling body around me as he fucks me. I can't wait!

By the time she finished the description of her decadence in the Safeway women's lav, Ed was clearly struggling. You couldn't really call what he was doing masturbating. He had one hand tightly gripping the base of his raging cock, like a cock ring. The other was drumming on the table as he struggled to resist cumming.

"Are you close," he whispered, sounding desperate.

"Yes, but I want to see you cum first. Let me see that big nasty cock of yours squirt Ed. Show me just how much cum you have stored up while you've been away from me. Go on make it squirt Ed. I love to watch you cum."

"Okay," he whispered with a growl. Her dirty talk was always the last straw that set him off.

Of course, Ed didn't have to make his cock do anything. It was simply a matter of letting go. He pulled his fingers away from the base and then groaned as his prick twitched and he felt the first shot of cum rising up through his rigid prick. It shot upward and fortunately for Ed, slightly to the left sailing over his shoulder while leaving a trail down to mid-chest. The second shot went to just short of his chin leaving a pool of jism right below his Adam's apple and another trail to his belly. There were at least two or three more shots followed by a large mass of cum that crept out of the head of his cock and dribbled down the sides.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,412 Followers