Saga of Littown Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,664 Followers

"But... I wouldn't be very good."

"You can just practice with us if you want. Or play as a backup." Katelyn shrugged. "Ordinarily you'd have to try out like everyone else, but we've become... fond of your brother, shall we say. So if you wanted to join us...."

Katelyn left the invitation hanging. Emily looked at Jaime, but he was no help. He was staring at the volleyball butts even harder than she'd been. That could be a positive right there; if she was on the team, she'd get a pair of super-tight shorts, and her butt would get more toned in time. And, more importantly, Emily remembered the picture from Jaime's induction into the team. All the girls currently in the gym had been naked and covered in his cum. How could she pass up a chance to get in on that?

"I could give it a try," Emily said.

"Cool. I'll get you set up." Katelyn turned to Jaime before she left. "And I'll see you in the shower afterward," she said with a suggestive wink.

Jaime took a seat on the bleachers. Katelyn and Emily disappeared into the changing room, then reappeared minutes later. Emily was out of her skirt and casual clothes, and into some sportswear. She looked pretty hot in it. If Jaime wasn't already hard, her new look would have done it.

The practice itself was uneventful. Emily wasn't very good, but she tried. She was more easily accepted than another girl would have been because she was Jaime's sister. She was all hot and sweaty by the end, just like everyone else.

Jaime, meanwhile, spent his time staring at butts.

Emily was excited and a little nervous when it came time to hit the showers afterward. She knew basically what to expect, but didn't really know any of the other girls very well. She hesitated once she was in the locker room. The rest of the team members were stripping down quickly and efficiently, and soon the showers were warming up. Emily made a decision and started pulling her clothes off as well.

Katelyn lagged behind her team and waited for Jaime. "You were distracting my girls all through practice, you know."

"I was just sitting there," he said. "Wasn't doing anything distracting."

"Maybe not on purpose." Katelyn grabbed his cock through his pants. "But this thing's been sticking out at us the whole time. It really draws the eye."

Jaime gave her a lop-sided smile. "Sorry about that."

"I bet you are." Katelyn stretched as they neared the locker room door. "Hey, do you think Em's gonna be ok with super secret team sexy fun time?"

"Why, because it's basically a lesbian orgy?"

"Well, yeah, that. Also you're her brother, and that might be weird for her."

"Oh, right. Because as siblings we are definitely not used to being naked and sexual in close proximity to one another."

"That's a good summary of the potential problem."

Jaime thought quickly. He had to be careful not to let his and Emily's relationship slip out. "She'll probably be so distracted by all the sexiness, she won't even know I'm there."

"That could be." Katelyn frowned. "Although, come to think of it, as soon as we walk in there, you're probably going to see your sister getting gangbanged by hot teenage girls. Are you going to be ok with that?"

Jaime swung the door open. As predicted, Emily was surrounded by several of her new team members. One was already buried between her thighs, another was playing with her tits, and a small group was gathered around her ass cooing over her cute little butt plug. Jaime's cock throbbed urgently.

"I'll have to manage somehow," he croaked.

Katelyn, naturally, mistook Jaime's insane lust for his sister as incestuous embarrassment at seeing her all naked and sexy. In her mind, there was a good chance he would freak out. Or, even worse, he might develop sexual feelings for her which would just be bad and wrong and stuff. As team captain, Katelyn felt a responsibility to avoid either disaster scenario.

"Don't look at your sister, Jaime," she reminded him.

"What? Oh. Right. Sexy naked sister bad to look at. Sorry."

Jaime still wasn't looking away. His sister was getting licked and fingered and felt up, and he was staring as though it actually turned him on. Katelyn was getting worried. At this rate, Jaime was going to develop sexual feelings for Emily, then they'd both be in trouble. They could even end up having wicked hot super incesty sibling sex if he watched for too long. That was something Katelyn simply couldn't allow, no matter how hot the idea of it was.

"Here, I better distract you," she said.

"Hm?"

Katelyn stripped off her bottoms. Her bare pussy caught Jaime's attention, which was a good start. She forced him into a kneeling position, then shoved his face into her cunt. He started licking automatically, which was nice. Really, the whole point was to prevent him from seeing anything else going on.

As it turned out, Katelyn's plan was only partly successful. Jaime couldn't see his sister get molested by athletic, teenage deviants, but he still knew it was happening. He was able to pick her squeals of delight out from all the background noise. His cock strained painfully in his pants.

Only after Jaime brought Katelyn to orgasm did she allow him to stand up again. By then, they were the only ones not yet in the shower room. Katelyn languidly pulled off her shirt, then pressed her nude body against Jaime to give him a soft kiss. She licked his bottom lip, tasting herself on it.

"Your girlfriend, whoever she is, must be pretty happy with you," she said.

"Yeah, Em-- I mean, my girlfriend who is not my sister, does enjoy sexy times with me."

Katelyn giggled. "You almost made it sound like you have sex with your sister. You should be more careful about your choice of words."

"I definitely should."

She turned and headed to the showers. Jaime watched her tight ass sway as she walked away. He fumbled with his clothes, then hurried to catch up.

The shower room was a teenage lesbian orgy in progress. Much of it was the same as Jaime remembered from last time. Most of the girls were making out, or licking, or getting licked, or sometimes simply rinsing each other's boobies. The big difference was that Emily was present this time around.

Jaime's cock sense his sister before his eyes did. It pointed the way, and he took a few steps toward her before forcing himself to stop. She was pinned up against the wall while water ran down her slick, tantalizing body. One of the girls had removed her butt plug and was eating out her ass. Emily noticed him staring. She bit her lip and made 'fuck me' eyes at her brother. It took every ounce of willpower Jaime had not to march over and stick his cock up his sister's tight ass right in front of the whole team.

Katelyn, ever vigilant, noted the direction of Jaime's gaze. She was beginning to think she'd fucked up big time by inviting Emily to practice with them. Her foolishness was bringing a sweet and innocent pair of siblings nearer and nearer to the incesty abyss of illegality and damnation. She grabbed the nearest girl and whispered some quick instructions.

A moment later, Jaime was approached by Katelyn's hastily assigned deputy. She sidled up to him and made big pouty eyes at him. He wasn't sure exactly what she wanted, but he had a pretty good guess. He was proved correct when she twirled around, bent over, and presented her pussy for filling.

Emily watched her brother enter and pound a wet little nymph right in the middle of the shower room. There was a tongue at each of her lower holes now, and the sight of Jaime's cute butt thrusting back and forth amplified her pleasure. They had a whole room full of horny, slippery playthings to share. She couldn't believe they were getting away with being so close, and so sexual, even though everyone knew they were siblings.

A few more girls gravitated toward Jaime. The girl on his cock shook in orgasm, and was quickly replaced by another team member who crouched and licked at the juices covering his shaft. Someone else pressed her boobs up against his back and nuzzled at his neck. A lone, delicate finger explored his ass crack, and eventually pressed at his butthole.

Jaime and Emily cleared their respective paths through a sea of pussy. They crawled slowly toward one another; fucking, licking, and orgasming their way closer. Even though they absolutely couldn't, they desperately wanted to be able to fuck each other right there. They were lust-crazed and in love, and they left a wake of satisfied little sluts behind them in their mad quest for exhibitionist incest.

The siblings finally got as close as they dared. Jaime was fucking a girl from behind, while Emily held that same girl's face to her pussy. They stared deep into each other's eyes and fucked vicariously through the shared volleyball slut between them.

Katelyn was getting worried again. Jaime wasn't technically touching his sister, nor vice versa, but they were getting way too damn close. Weirdly, Katelyn felt hornier the more she watched them. Something about the idea of super hot sibling sex really turned her on. She felt guilty upon realizing it, and decided it must just be a result of the sexually charged atmosphere and her brain getting confused.

Little did Katelyn realize, she wasn't the only one getting off to the sibling book-ended threeway. Several of her girls secretly fucked their brothers, or at least wanted to, and so had no qualms about perving on the sexy sibling pair in their midst. The rest of them were just as confused as their captain, but sufficiently turned on by the scene that they couldn't help rubbing their wet pussies while they watched.

Katelyn felt she had to put a stop to this near-incest before everyone in the room was irreversibly tainted by it. She strode toward the sibling duo with determination, but her intervention became unnecessary before she could make it to them.

Jaime pulled out of his latest pussy. His cock sprang up to almost perfectly vertical alignment, then launched a continuous geyser of cum into the air. His semen hit the ceiling, then ricocheted in every direction. Everyone in the room, including himself and his sister, were splashed with cum.

Emily went into instant orgasm mode. She was getting doused with her brother's jizz in front of so many witnesses! They could all see her being her brother's little cum slut, but they'd have to assume it was an accident rather than basically her favourite thing ever. Her multiple, intense orgasms didn't stop until long after Jaime's cock stopped raining sex-juice all over her.

****

The siblings got a ride home from Katelyn. Their team captain still felt guilty, like she'd failed them somehow. She also kept having flashbacks to the two of them dancing in the cum-rain. In Katelyn's pervy mind, she imagined what might have happened if Jaime had slipped and fallen on his sister such that his penis went inside her. She banished such thoughts as well she could, but still found her panties getting disturbingly damp. She was relieved once she dropped them off and got them out of her car.

Emily's phone had been going off practically the whole ride, and she'd been riveted by whatever she was being sent. It wasn't until they got out at the end of their driveway that Jaime was able to get a look at what was so fascinating. It seemed she'd conned most of the other girls into to sending her pictures of their sex-shower aftermath.

"Jesus, Em."

"You like?"

Emily swiped through some more pictures to show Jaime. Most of them seemed to be selfies with her and series of her new teammates. They tended to be naked, smiling, and splattered with cum in every one of the photos. A few of the shots were of several girls, and some were Emily by herself from basically every angle.

"Em, don't you think they'll be suspicious that you wanted, like, a billion shots of yourself drenched in my cum?"

"Nah. Getting all coated like that was an accident, more or less, and everyone knows it. Besides, it's all just to commemorate my first day in the world of over eighteen girls amateur sports."

"I notice you didn't commemorate any of the times after you got showered off."

Emily shrugged innocently. "Oops."

"Yeah, right."

Emily hadn't taken her eyes off her phone once. She was trying to hold herself in the moment the pictures represented for as long as possible. The feeling of displaying her and Jaime's forbidden love in front of other people like that was one of the most liberating sensations of her life. True, none of the girls had known that's what she was doing, so it didn't really fully count, but it was something.

Jaime assumed Emily was simply massively turned on by the photos of so many freshly glazed faces, tits, tummies, thighs, and asses. He was partly right. Emily was dripping like a faucet, to the point where her sneakers squished slightly with every step.

They entered the house, and Emily reluctantly put her phone away. They only just got their shoes off when they were confronted by their mother.

"Where have you two been?" Christine asked. Her arms were folded, and she looked annoyed. "I expected you home hours ago."

"We just ran late at school, Mom," Jaime said.

Christine's eyes narrowed. "Doing school work?"

"Well... I joined the volleyball team," Emily said. That seemed safe enough to volunteer.

"Oh, leave them be, Christine," said Krissy, walking up behind her. "We have more important things to talk to them about.

Jaime and Emily were a little surprised that their aunt was still there. Even more so when she put her arm around their mother's waist. Christine was uncomfortable with the display of affection in front of her children, but she didn't protest. She'd probably have to get used to it.

The four of them went into the living room. Jaime took a seat on the couch. Emily started to sit in her brother's lap, but a stern look from her mother made her opt for beside him instead. Christine then copy-pasted the couch and flipped the new one so that she and Krissy could sit opposite the younger siblings.

Christine took a deep breath. "We have something we need to talk to you about."

"Is it about you and Aunt K fucking?" Emily asked. "Because we know about that already."

"And it's a little hypocritical for you to get on our case about fucking each other if you two are doing the same thing," Jaime added.

Christine flushed. Krissy took her hand and held it supportively. "Your mother had a good reason for being upset," Krissy said.

"Yeah, like what?"

Krissy took a deep breath. "We used to live in a town far from here," she explained. "We were a mostly normal family. Then, as soon as we were both eighteen or older, and therefore capable of falling in love and doing sexy things, we fell in love with each other."

Emily grabbed her brother's arm. "Just like us," she whispered, awestruck.

"It was all good at first," Christine said. "Krissy and I fucked, and we slept together, and we got into all manner of wacky sexual hijinks. But then... it went bad."

"Our parents found out," Krissy said. "And they were so offended, they died on the spot. We called an ambulance, even though it was too late. We didn't know what else to do. The EMTs came in, and we explained what happened, and they got so offended they also keeled over and died."

"The whole town was wiped out within a week," Christine said, nearly in tears at the memory. "No one could handle the idea of two people doing something that was a bit icky, but didn't actually affect anyone else. Everyone we knew or cared about in our whole lives was gone."

"Our love was slightly outside the norm, and therefore was one of the most dangerous things in the world," Krissy said. "If only we'd known."

"Oh, Mom, that's awful." Emily launched herself at Christine, and gave her mother a big hug. "No wonder you were worried about us."

"We never wanted to hurt anybody," Jaime said.

"I know, babies. I know." Christine wiped at her eyes as Emily retook her own seat. "But I saw it all happening again, and I didn't know what to do." She forced a smile. "I know I can't stop true love. You two are too much like Krissy and me. I just don't want you to end up like us, forced to build a new life where no one knows you."

"We're being super careful," Jaime assured her. "When it's convenient."

"Yeah, we only risk total disaster when there's a super hot reason to do so," Emily said. "Or if we're really horny."

"And I'm just going to have to trust your judgement," Christine said. "It's hard for me to do because I worry about you so much, but I'll try."

"Thanks, Mom," Jaime said. "But I don't understand something. If you and Aunt K are in love and everything, how come you haven't been together?"

Emily elbowed her brother in the ribs. "Duh, Jai. They had to hide their relationship from us in case we got offended and died. Weren't you listening to the story?"

"But we wouldn't... oh, they didn't know we'd have the incest genes too. Of course."

Christine cleared her throat. "That's about right. And I guess it's fair to say we don't have to worry about any of that anymore. So, if it's alright with the both of you, Krissy's going to be moving in with us. And we'll probably be incestuously fucking, like, all the time."

Neither Jaime or Emily had a problem with any of that. They congratulated their Mom and Aunt, then slapped their butts and sent them upstairs to fuck each other's brains out. After that, they tossed the copied couch out into the mattress incinerator, since it blocked the tv.

"Well, it's been quite a day," Jaime said, slouching down into the old couch.

"Mmm, tell me about it." Emily curled up with her brother. "I'm kind of exhausted."

"Me too. I'm happy for Mom and Aunt K, though. They'll get to live together again, and be all in love and sex each other up and stuff. Just like us."

Emily smiled. "It's a lovely thought, isn't it? It'll be almost like having a real family with two parents finally."

Jaime frowned. "Speaking of which, did we ever have a dad?"

"Um... I don't think so. Not that I remember."

"Huh. Weird. Pretty sure most people do."

"Yeah. Strange. Hey, maybe Aunt K's our dad."

"But she's a girl. How would that even work?"

Emily shrugged. "I dunno. They coulda, like, touched pussies together and Mom got lesbian-pregnant or something."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"It doesn't?"

"No. Mom couldn't get a uterus full of cum by touching pussies with another girl. That's basic biology."

"Good point. I guess we'll just have to ask them about it."

A muffled banging had started upstairs. Jaime and Emily both went silent for a moment as they listened to the indistinct sounds of hot lesbian parental sex.

"Not now though. Maybe later."

"Yeah, definitely later."

****

Christine and Krissy stayed in their room the rest of the evening. The kids listened to their noisy fucking; first happy for them, then eventually just impressed. Their parents didn't seem to have any intention of stopping.

Emily cuddled with her brother on the couch watching tv. The sex sounds from upstairs were partly drowned out by their show, but were still mostly audible. Emily finally had to flip up the front of her skirt and finger herself a little. Mostly out of habit, she started rubbing Jaime's cock through his pants as well.

Jaime was just was mildly horny as his sister. He shed his bottoms in a fluid motion, without disturbing her hand, so that she could rub him directly. Her soft little fingers tightened around his shaft, but still just idly stroked him. It wasn't meant to get him off. It was more of a comforting, familial gesture; like a hug for his cock.

After a moment, Jaime pushed Emily's hand off her pussy. He replaced it with his own, and at first simply cupped her pubic area with his palm and fingers. Every now and then he pressed against her more firmly, or stroked her softly.

Xarth
Xarth
14,664 Followers