Saga of Littown Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers

Christine was increasingly turned on and nervous as Emily neared her pussy. She was pretty sure Emily wouldn't actually lick her there, since that would unquestionably be lesbian mother daughter incest sex. Yet she couldn't help worrying that her daughter might just do something that crazy.

"Ok, baby," Christine said, pushing Emily's head away, "no licking Mommy's pussy."

Emily frowned at being batted aside. "Yes licking Mommy's pussy."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes! Yes yes yes!"

"No times infinity!"

"Damn." Emily sat back on her heels in defeat. She couldn't beat 'no times infinity.' It was the ultimate weapon in a rhetoric arsenal. "You win this round, Mother. But I'll be back."

"Ok, but maybe just don't come back when I'm the shower anymore, sweetie."

"We'll see."

****

Meanwhile, in the recent past, Jaime had tumbled to the ground outside the brand new bathroom window. He stood up and brushed himself off. He was naked outside again, a problem that seemed to occur quite often, for some reason.

A noise was coming from the neighbours' yard. Jaime thought about going to get dressed before investigating, but then decided not to bother. If it was anything to with Alyssa, and it probably was, then clothes were certain to be superfluous anyway.

Jaime popped his head over the fence. The vision that greeted him was even sexier than he'd hoped.

Karen and Alyssa, the hot next-door neighbour mother and daughter sex team, were both out in their backyard. They were also entirely naked.

Karen way lying out in a lounger on her stomach. Alyssa was kneeling behind her and had most of her arm buried up her ass.

"Hey, Allie," Jaime said. "Hey, Mrs. Alyssa's Mom."

Alyssa turned her head and gave him a big smile. "Hey, Jai. How's it going?"

"Pretty good. I was fucking Em for a bit, then Mom almost caught us in the shower together. You know. The usual."

Alyssa nodded. "Sure, sure. Sounds like a pretty typical morning for any kind of loving siblings." She beckoned with her free hand. "Come on over. I'm just fisting Mommy a bit before school."

"So I see." Jaime vaulted the fence and got closer. "You're really working your mom's ass good."

"Sure am. We need our bums all nice and limber for when we get our butt plugs. We have a meeting scheduled with the adoption agency. We're hoping for twins."

"Allie, you know you can just go to a sex toy shoppe, right?"

"Well, yeah, we could. But we want to explore all the options. This is a big decision." Alyssa patted Karen's ass lovingly. "It's not every day you make your mommy your own personal butt slut."

"I guess that's true." Jaime was getting pretty turned on from watching Alyssa's arm pump inside her mother's ass. He got closer still and watched intently for a moment. "You mind if I stick my dick in your mom's mouth and get her to suck me off a bit?"

Alyssa waved her hand in generous dismissal. "Please, you don't even need to ask about things like that. We're practically family. Mi madre es su madre."

"Thanks, Allie." Jaime gave her a tender kiss, then walked around to the far side of Karen's lounger. "Hey there," he said.

"Hello, Jaime," said Karen, who was still wincing a little every time Alyssa shoved her hand particularly deep into her rectal area. "How are you?"

"Oh, can't complain," Jaime said. He knelt down and carefully slipped his penis in between Karen's plump lips. "Still madly in love with my sister, of course. Fucking her as much as possible. Nothing really new."

"Mmm unnngghh nnnuuhh nnhh unh?"

"Oh, yeah. That's true. My parents are both mind-fucked currently, so that's a bit of a drag. Aunt K's not even living with us anymore. Em's pretty upset about that."

"Nmmnhh uunng hhhnn uhh."

"Thanks. I'll pass on your condolences."

"You can understand that?" Alyssa asked.

"You can't?" Jaime asked. He frowned in confusion, then abruptly nodded in understanding. "Oh, right. I'm so used to Em having her mouth full of my cock that I sometimes forget other people don't get the same level of practice."

"Ha, yeah. Em's quite the little cocksucker, isn't she?"

"She totally is. I'm so lucky we popped out of the same vagina eighteen years ago. I don't know what I'd do with my life if I didn't have her as my sister and fuck toy."

"Aww, you two are so adorable. I'm seriously jealous of how in love you are."

"As well you should be."

Jaime and Alyssa double teamed Karen for a bit. Alyssa finally pulled her arm out of her mother's ass, leaving a nice gaping hole. She massaged her arm which was kind of sore after such a workout.

"You want me to turn your mom's butt into a cum jacuzzi again?" Jaime asked. "She's all stretched open, it should be nice and roomy in there."

"That's very sweet of you to offer," said Alyssa, "but I'd want to stay and soak all day, and we still have school to get to."

"Oh yeah, right. Is it just me, or are our mornings getting ridiculously long lately?"

"I think you're right. Yesterday was particularly egregious."

"Uh huh. Well anyway, I'm still waiting for Em, so we can't leave yet. She should have been here by now. Usually she can sense awesome sex happening nearby."

Jaime glanced up toward the freshly installed bathroom window. His eyes widened as he saw his sister somehow showering and sexing up their mother. How the hell had she managed that?

Alyssa followed his gaze. "Looks like Em's busy with your mom. I thought she wasn't doing sexy incest stuff these days."

"She's not," said Jaime. "But you know Em."

Alyssa nodded absently. She and Jaime remained transfixed by the super sexy show they were getting thanks to the big new window that left nothing in the bathroom at all private.

"Damn," Alyssa said. "Your mom and sister are hot together."

"Yeah they are," Jaime agreed. He would have really liked to run to them and join their little shower party, but alas that was not really a good idea. He'd just have to make do with face fucking his neighbour's mom some more. The sacrifices he had to make...

"Hey, Jai?"

"Yeah?"

"I haven't had my butt exercises yet this morning. Would you mind pounding my ass a little?"

"Are you sure you're asking for perfectly normal butt stretching exercise? Or are you just horny from watching my slutty, naked sister rub herself all over my equally naked and sexy mother?"

Alyssa shrugged. "Maybe a bit of both."

She got down on the grass and stuck her lovely teenage bottom wantonly up in the air. She wiggled so sluttily in anticipation that Emily would have been proud.

Jaime pulled his cock out of Karen's mouth. Long strands of spit connected them for a moment after. Karen gasped for breath, though also held her mouth wide open in case Jaime wanted a little more sucking off. She was coming along excellently as a mommy-slut.

Jaime spun Karen's lounger around to face toward his house. He knelt behind Alyssa and shoved his spit-lubed cock deep inside his smoking hot, sex-crazed neighbour, making her moan in sweet anal ecstasy.

Once he got a good rhythm going and Alyssa's ass was getting a nice, friendly cock-stretching, he turned to Karen. He pressed his fist to her butthole, and was glad to find that it was still plenty lubed up from Alyssa's workout session with her. His hand was bigger, so it took some effort shoving it in, but he persevered.

Karen moaned loudly at being anally violated by her second fist of the morning. Being her daughter's butt slut was turning out to be a lot of work, though admittedly she loved every minute of it. What woman wouldn't want to be surprise ass-fisted by a sexy neighbour boy?

Jaime helpfully fucked and fisted his neighbours while all three of them watched Emily and Christine shower.

Somehow, Emily had managed to lick practically all over Christine's front and even suckle on her tits. Jaime's eyes widened as she neared their mother's lovely cunt, but apparently that was where the line was drawn, and Christine didn't allow her baby girl to eat her out. That was too bad.

Shortly afterward, Emily came skipping out of the house, all dressed and ready to go. Which in her case, as per usual, meant having just enough clothing on to not be arrested. She followed the smell of sex right over to her brother and their neighbours.

"Oh, there you are," Emily said. "Aren't you guys ready to go yet?"

"Almost," said Jaime. "I just gotta blow a load here, then we'll be all set."

"Mmm, yes," Alyssa moaned happily. "Yummy bummy cummies."

Emily clapped excitedly. "Me too! Me too!"

With her tiny skirt and typical lack of panties, Emily was ably to quickly get down next to Alyssa and present her ass for a creamy filling.

Jaime first exploded inside Alyssa, battering her innards with gooey goodness. He gave her a nice share of his cum, then to be polite he shoved his cock in Karen's butt and filled it up too.

Emily got the last of her brother's orgasm. The pressure had dropped off a bit, so it didn't feel like someone had turned on a fire hose inside her like it usually did. Still, there was plenty of brother-cum to make her insides all pleasantly warm and loved. He even saved enough to shoot some down her throat and feed her breakfast. He was always so thoughtful that way.

Afterward, Emily patted her tummy, which wasn't as full as it often got, but still felt nice. "You know you just stuck your dick in my mouth after it had been inside three different asses in quick succession," she said to Jaime.

Jaime nodded. "I guess I did. How was it?"

"Delightful. Thanks for being such a loving and considerate brother."

"Any time."

The siblings made out for a bit and took the time to finger each other's butts a little.

"I really don't mean to interrupt here," said Alyssa, who was lightly playing with herself while watching Jaime and Emily express their love. "But we should probably get dressed and whatever."

"Yeah, probably," Jaime said. "Five more minutes though, please?"

"Fine," said Alyssa. "You two can slobber all over each other a little longer. But I get to finger your butts. It's not fair that I have to sit here with no super hot sibling to make out with."

"Sounds reasonable," Jaime said.

"Yes, I also find these terms acceptable," Emily concurred. "Finger away, good lady."

****

A while later, after having only narrowly avoided descending into orgy, the three slutty teenagers were finally all dressed. Unfortunately for Jaime, this meant once again being stuffed into girl's clothes, since that was all Alyssa had available.

"Is this really necessary?" Jaime asked, tugging awkwardly at the dress the girls had put him in.

"Of course, silly," Emily said. "You can't go to school naked."

"No, I get that," Jaime said. "And I'm ok with the dress, because it's not nearly the most embarrassing thing you'd dressed me in. But did you really have to put makeup on me?"

"It brings out your eyes," Emily said.

"Yeah, you look super pretty right now," Alyssa agreed.

"And the wig?" Jaime asked. "Braided pigtails? Were those necessary?"

"They are so super cute on you," Emily said, giving one of his pigtails a gentle tug. "You make such an adorable girl. I want to take you back to my room and do terribly naughty things to you."

"That's just how you normally feel," Jaime muttered. "It's got nothing to do with how I'm dressed."

Emily and Alyssa flanked Jaime and each took one of his hands. They dragged him along down the sidewalk, looking for all the world like three adorably sexy girls on their way to school.

Jaime was just starting to get comfortable with his outfit by the time they reached the bus stop. He still wished they hadn't insisted on giving him high heels. They were a nightmare to walk in, even if they did make his butt look amazing.

A van roared up and stopped with a traditional squeal of tires on pavement. The three teens stared bemusedly at it, then applauded politely in case it was performance art.

The side door of the van slammed open, the applause dropped off immediately.

"Oh shit!" Jaime said. "It's the cultists!"

"Aw," said Emily. "Does that mean it's not a stranger offering free candy? I was hoping for candy."

Indeed, two robed figures jumped out of the van, looking about as menacing as shadow faced, dress-wearing unknowns can look.

Emily and Alyssa squared off for turn-based combat, assuming fighting stances and bouncing from one foot to the other in a short loop. Jaime fell over almost immediately thanks to his ridiculous heels.

Unfortunately, the cultists had initiative thanks to their surprise attack. One of them pulled out a dildo, waved it in front of Emily, then threw it down the street. Emily instinctively took off after it, barking frantically so everyone would know it was hers.

"Oh come on, Em," Alyssa said. "You don't even need another dildo. I can't take these two by myself."

She was right. The second cultist gave her a shove, and she too fell over. With no fighters left on their feet, the cultists got a bonus action and used it to grab Jaime and retreat into their van. They sped off with another well executed tire squeal.

Emily came trotting back a moment later with the dildo held sideways in her mouth. She looked around in confusion, then spat out the sex toy. "Where'd they go?"

"They left, Em," Alyssa said. "They took Jaime and escaped."

"They abducted my brother? Rude!"

"Seriously though. Who even abducts someone these days? That's not very friendly."

"Well, what else can you expect from a C.U.N.T. who wants to take beautiful, loving sex away from a whole town? Their mothers clearly didn't raise them right."

Alyssa nodded. "Hey, Em? What does C.U.N.T. stand for, anyway?"

"CUltists who are Not Terrific, obviously."

"Oh, right. Sure. Do you think they're going to sacrifice Jaime? I've heard cults do things like that."

"They better not," Emily said fiercely. "I need him for sex."

"Do you have their address by any chance? We could send a strongly worded letter explaining our position and asking for Jaime's release."

"Excellent idea, but there's no time for that. We have to go after him ourselves." Emily raised her hand above her head with her finger extended. "Quickly! To the Slutmobile!"

Alyssa remained less enthusiastic. "You mean your mom's car?"

"Not this time, Allie. This time it's serious."

Emily grabbed Alyssa's hand and raced back to her house. She hummed action music to give them bonuses to speed and agility. Time was of the essence.

The girls dashed into Emily's garage. Alyssa still wasn't sure what to expect, but she kept pace with Emily as best she could.

There was a secret trapdoor at the back of the garage under a pile of junk. Emily shoved the offending boxes out of the way and dove headfirst down the revealed passage. Alyssa shrugged and hopped in after her.

Alyssa shrieked as her outfit was torn off by unseen forces. She was naked just long enough to give the audience a tantalizing view, then was reclothed in an entirely different outfit.

Emily was waiting for her at the bottom of the shaft. She now wore impossibly skin-tight, thigh-high boots that should have rendered her unable to move, but somehow left her mobility unrestricted. Very similar elbow-length gloves adorned her arms. She also sported a leather corset that only barely covered her nipples, and a mask that did little more than conceal the area immediately around her eyes.

Alyssa had been given an identical costume. She looked down at herself, then up at Emily. "Em? Is that you?"

"Of course it's me. How many girls did you follow down a secret tunnel just now? Use some logic."

"Sorry. It's just, I can't see the part of your face immediately around your eyes, and that's how we as humans identify each other."

"Yes, these tiny masks are ideal for concealing identities, aren't they?"

"Apparently so." Alyssa hesitated. "Hey, Em? Are we being superheroes?"

"Kinda. We never got a license, so officially we definitely are not. Unofficially, we have to save Jaime, rules be damned."

Alyssa gasped. "Ignoring the rules? That's so unlike you, Em. I don't like what this emergency has done to you."

"I know, baby girl. I know. But I'll do what has to be done."

"Alright. Then I guess I should too." Alyssa took a deep breath. "But I do have one more question."

"Shoot."

"Should we have bottoms with these costumes? My pussy and butt are, like, totally uncovered. As are yours."

Emily grinned. "No, this is correct. There's a very good reason why our pussies and asses are left bare."

"Shameless fanservice?"

"Ok, two reasons."

"To make sex easy and convenient?"

"Fine. Three reasons."

"Because you like showing off?"

"Four." Emily folded her arms. "Are you done yet?"

"No, but go ahead. I'll shut up."

"Good. 'Cause I think you're gonna like this."

Emily pulled a tarp off a car-shaped object in the middle of the underground bunker. Said object turned out to be a totally sweet car.

"Oh my god!" Alyssa said. "That's awesome!"

"Isn't it?"

"Does it have boobs painted on it?"

"Yup."

"And some kind of rocket engine thing on the back?"

"Naturally."

Alyssa lay across the hood of the car and hugged it. "I love this thing. It's so pink and shiny and curvy."

"Not unlike your mother," Emily observed. "Anyway, this is the Slutmobile."

"Yeah, I figured as much."

Emily opened the driver's side door, and Alyssa followed suit on the opposite side.

"Um, Em?" Alyssa said. "Why are there dildos sticking out of the seat?"

Emily grinned. "That's the best part! It's a cunning theft protection system."

"So not purely because you're sexually insatiable?"

"Not purely that, no."

Each seat had a nearly matching pair of beautiful, hand-crafted dildos jutting up. Emily sat down easily, allowing her pussy and ass to swallow perfectly positioned sex toys.

As soon as she'd gotten all comfy and snug with her two dildos fully inside her, the front dash sprang to life with colors and lights, and even a miniature fireworks show.

"Hello, Miss Emily," said a seductive, albeit slightly computer-sounding female voice.

"Hey, Slut," Emily said. "We're on a mission. Let's fire this puppy up."

"Certainly."

The car roared to life, making an incredibly satisfying revving noise and expelling a small jet of flame from the rear.

"Holy shit," Alyssa said. "This is so awesome. How come you've never driven this car before?"

"I told you," said Emily, "we never got the permits for doing super hero stuff. This is enough of an emergency that we'll just have to risk the wrath of The Bureaucracy." She patted the passenger seat. "Now come on, hop in. There's not a moment to spare, and we've already spared quite a few of the unspareable... we've unspared... shit, I lost my sentence there somewhere."

Alyssa knew what she meant, more or less. It took her a little bit longer than Emily to slide into her seat, but she was as quick as she could manage. It felt rather nice having her pussy and butt all filled while also getting a nice, low-level hum from the car's purr.

Emily pointed straight forward. "Ride like the wind, Slutmobile!"

"Yes, ma'am," said the car.

Alyssa was slightly concerned when the Slutmobile rocketed forward without Emily touching anything, but upon reflection, she was probably happier not to have Emily driving. It didn't take long at all for them both to go all gooey at the delicious feeling of the car's vibrations being transmitted up inside them via twin dildos.

"Miss Emily, may I ask where we're headed?" said Slutmobile.

"We're off to rescue Jaime, obviously."

"Very good. Where should I go to find him?"

Emily hesitated. She looked to Alyssa who simply shrugged, having no better idea herself.

"We're not exactly sure," said Emily. "We'll need you to hack into local cctv, satellites, and police radios to search for clues. Also the entire Littown cellphone network. And other cars. And-"

Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers