Saga of Littown Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,597 Followers

"So," Emily mused, "a road with no cars, an idle toll booth, and a city with no apparent signage to identify it."

"Damn, good observations," Jaime said. "I was still busy being impressed that we didn't die again. Any idea where we ended up?"

"Offhand, I'd say we're just outside Hell."

"Why do you say that?"

Emily kicked at the ground. "Because the pavement appears to be mainly composed of good intentions."

Jaime knelt down and felt the roadway with his fingertips. "So it does. Well, I guess that makes sense. Where else would our demonic principal have a teleporter to?"

"Exactly. Now then, we need to get by this impassable barrier. Miss January is clearly not gonna come looking for us."

"Quite right. Let's go ask that helpful looking girl in the booth over there."

There was, indeed, a girl kicked back in the lone booth serving both directions of the road's blockade. She had her feet up, a book in her lap, and a bored look on her face. She didn't give any indication of having noticed the siblings pop into existence.

"Excuse me," Emily said brightly as she tapped on the glass of the girl's booth. "We'd like to get through."

The girl flicked her gaze up just for a moment, then back to her book.

"We're closed," she said.

Emily looked over at the city. "What, the whole thing?"

"Yep."

"Are you sure?"

"Quite sure, thanks for asking. Try again next week."

Jaime nudged Emily. "Did you see her eyes?" he whispered.

"Yeah, she's a demon," Emily hissed back. "That was only to be expected, really. I'm pretty sure that's her tail sticking out there."

"So it is. Do you think it's weird that she's mostly in human form other than some convenient details we can use to identify her?"

"I literally know one and half demons," Emily said. "Same as you. I have no idea what normal is for them."

"Fair enough." Jaime wandered over to the barricade. Upon close inspection, it appeared to just be a bar that swung up and down to block or allow traffic, as the case may be. "Hey, I think we could probably just, like, sneak under this thing."

"You mean once it's raised?"

"No, I mean even while it's down. It's only blocking a very narrow strip of horizontal space. We could hop over or crawl under, no problem. In fact," Jaime mused as he walked a bit farther, "we could just go around. There's loads of room to the side."

"That's not allowed," said the demon-girl as she delicately turned a page in her book.

"See, Jai, not allowed," Emily said patiently. "They wouldn't very well erect such a flimsy barrier if you were just allowed to bypass it."

"Well fuck," Jaime said. "I really thought I was onto something there."

Emily knocked on the glass again. "Excuse, miss demon lady, could you pretty please let us through?"

The girl didn't look up. "Nope."

"What about in exchange for sexual favours? We're good at those."

The offer warranted a brief once over, but not much else. "No thanks."

This reaction, quite rightly, offended Emily to no end. "I beg your pardon?"

"I said no. I'm not interested."

"Everyone's interested," Emily insisted. "That's literally mine and Jaime's only defining characteristic is everyone wants to bang us 'cause we're super wicked hot."

"Rather full of yourself, aren't you?" the girl said.

"Believe me, if she could manage it, she would be," Jaime said. "She usually has to settle for being full of me."

That got a snort of amusement and a more interested appraisal from the otherwise unhelpful border guard. "You two are siblings, aren't you?"

"Correct," Jaime said. "How did you know?"

"There's a little scanner thing in here that tells me people's names. In case of shape shifters, mainly. You two have the same last name, so either siblings or married unwisely early."

"Hopefully someday it'll be both," Emily said cheerfully.

"A brother and sister who fuck each other," the girl said thoughtfully. "Fairly common, actually, but they aren't usually so eager to point it out, or to come visit me." She stood and walked through the wall of her booth. There didn't appear to be an actual door. "You have my attention."

"Great!" said Emily, to whom having people's attention was all-important. "Wanna watch us fuck? Incestuously, of course." She flipped up her skirt and leaned against the surprisingly solid wall of the booth.

"Tempting," said the girl. "But we'll get to that later. Right now..."

Her clothes vanished with hardly a gesture. Beneath was an incredibly sexy, naked girl, with a perfect little pussy, and an eagerly whippy tail extending from just above her pert ass. Her eyes flashed bright, and her predatory smile was razor-sharp.

"... I would very much enjoy some sibling teen tag-team tongue action," she finished.

Emily was only too happy to oblige, and even Jaime found her hot enough to get past his usual nervousness around girls who could literally eat him as a snack if they so chose. He was funny that way.

Emily dove into the girl's butthole with some manic, puppy-like licking. Jaime was a tad more reserved, but attacked her pussy with nearly the same enthusiasm.

"Ooh, that's nice," the girl cooed huskily. "I haven't had a brother and sister together for far too long. Like, at least since last week."

"You poor thing," Emily said sympathetically before resuming her sensual, public analinguing.

She and Jaime kept licking and slobbering until the demon-girl had a lovely little orgasm from the efforts. After that, as promised, she had Emily bend over while Jaime pounded her.

Jaime got lost in fucking his sister's tight teen twat, but soon remembered his manners. "Sorry, I never asked your name," he said to the nearby masturbating demoness.

"Perhaps I didn't intend to tell you," she answered.

"Why wouldn't you want to tell me?"

"Privacy is important to me."

Jaime wasn't sure about that. She was, after all, masturbating naked in broad daylight next to two people she'd only just met. That didn't seem very private to him.

"That's ok," Emily said. "I figured it out. It's Zar'yanna, right?"

"How the fuck did you guess that?" demanded the girl, who was indeed named Zar'yanna. With an apostrophe, even. Because that's how to make names foreign and mythical.

Emily held up her phone. "Found you on facebook."

"Fuck's sake." Zar'yanna shook her head. "That's just what I need."

"I'ma add you, ok?" Emily said.

"No, not ok."

"And Jaime will too, once he gets a second. He's very busy destroying my tight little cunt at the moment."

Zar'yanna clenched her fists. Claws sprang from her fingertips and dug into her palm, then retracted again. "If I let you go through, will you promise never to contact me on social media?"

"Deal!" Jaime said. "We only use the internet for occasional jokes that aren't even that funny anyway."

He and Emily high fived at having cunningly gained entry to the demonic city practically for free. They were reluctant to stop fucking, but there was a mission to be tended to.

They waited patiently while Zar'yanna melded back into her lonely guard booth, then raised the barrier for them to cross.

"I still think we could have just gone around," Jaime said. "There's nothing but open, sunny field to either side."

"It just isn't done, dear brother," Emily chided gently. "Without rules, where would society be?"

Jaime pondered. "Probably having a lot more sex," he decided.

"Ooh, good point. Fuck the rules!"

Thus agreed, they proceeded into town.

****

Meanwhile, elsewhere in space and time, Lilith was getting a bad feeling. Her nearly helpless younger siblings were constantly having sexual misadventures, and often needed rescuing. She couldn't help but feel this was going to be one of those times.

She felt rather annoyed at having to bail Emily and Jaime out of imminent peril. In a fit of pique, she decided to lie back and play with herself a while before rushing to their aid.

****

Jaime and Emily had no idea their big sis was thinking of them, that she was annoyed, or indeed that they were in any sort of imminent peril. They were more concerned with their immediate surroundings anyway. They walked hand in hand down bustling sidewalks, gawking the sights.

It wasn't, however, the den of iniquity they'd expected and, indeed, hoped for. Everything was generally just city-like, with buildings, cars, and pedestrians all around.

Sure lots of the people they saw sported demonic attributes; horns, tails, flaming eyes, pointed teeth, and the occasional cloven hooves instead of feet, not to mention the rare individual wandering around in full nude demon form like it was no big deal. But aside from that, it might as well have just been a bunch of ordinary people going about their day.

"Well I must say, I'm disappointed," Emily said with a soft pout.

"Go ahead," Jaime urged. "Say it."

"Alright, I'm disappointed."

"Yeah, me too. I mean, I like the sexy demonesses walking around with no clothes on. That part is quite nice."

"Agreed," said Emily. "But everything else is just... normal. No street orgies or fuck fests or anything."

"Not only that," Jaime said, "which would be disappointing enough, but this place is also huge. There's no way to find Miss January here. Even this is where she came."

"Hm, that's true," Emily said. "We may need a better approach than wandering around a massive city hoping to run into the one person we know."

"Any ideas?"

"Only the same one that's worked every other time I've had any sort of problem." Emily patted Jaime's eternal erection, which had been heroically stuffed back into his jeans. "Let your dick take care of it."

"Sure. But how, exactly?"

Emily waved her hand at the cityscape before them. "Which way does your cock want to go? We'll just follow until it leads us to something useful or fun."

Jaime shrugged. "Alright. So far it's pointing straight ahead. As it always does."

"Then that's where we'll go!"

The siblings marched forward with fresh determination, guided by the infallible sage in Jaime's pants.

They proceeded straight forward for a while, then bumped into the side of a building. They decided they better deviate slightly at that point, because the building looked like it could take them. It was quite a bit larger than they were.

"Ooh, look," Emily said as they walked around front. "There's a map thingy."

"A map thingy?"

"You know, like a map, but on a thingy."

Jaime looked at said map. "You mean a sign?"

"Yeah, sure. That."

They examined the map thingy more closely, and discovered it to be a very helpful guide to the local area.

"Looks like we're here, in the business section," Jaime said, tapping their position with his finger. "Which must be why it's so business-like."

"Makes sense to me," Emily said. "Where do you think we want? The caverns? The woods? This place over here that's just labeled 'DEATH AND DANGER?'"

"Probably not that last one." Jaime kept scanning. "Oh, here we go. There's a bit over here listed as 'HOUSES FOR TEACHERS.' That sounds like a good bet."

"You think so?" Emily asked. "Miss J's more of a principal than a teacher. And in a human school too. That might be a different subdivision."

"I don't see one specifically for principals and/or human schools. Can't hurt to check the generic teachers' area anyway."

"Fair enough. Let's go!"

They set off again, but quickly realized they didn't actually know which way to go. They returned to the map and stared helplessly at it.

"Which way do you suppose N is?" Jaime asked. "'Cause whichever way it is, we gotta go, like, a bit right from that."

"Hell if I know," Emily said. "What if we just do that thing where we travel as a dotted red line on the map? That always seems so quick and easy. You can't get lost when you're literally directly on the map you're following."

"Sounds good."

After a quick, painless, and physically impossible journey, the siblings arrived at a very pleasant subdivision, full of cozy houses and tidy yards. There was much less activity around, which made sense considering they weren't in the city anymore.

"Now what?" Emily asked. "Knock door to door?"

"Unless we come up with a better idea, I'd say that's all we can do," Jaime said.

So they did.

No one answered the door at the first several houses, which got a bit discouraging. Emily in particular was getting a bit testy since she hadn't been fucked for nearly an hour. If they didn't have any luck soon, she was just going to have to drag Jaime behind a tree and jump on his cock.

Unfortunately for her brother-cock craving pussy, they finally stumbled on someone who was home. The door opened to reveal a naked lady in full demon form, with reddened skin, a tail, pointy teeth, fiery eyes, and even a sweet pair of wings folded up along her back. Jaime and Emily's eyes were mostly drawn by one detail, however, which was the pendulous cock hanging between her legs.

"Yes?" the woman said, eyeing the two intruders suspiciously.

"Hi," said Emily, still staring fixedly at the delicious looking penis. "We're looking for our principal. We think she lives around here. Miss January? Lisa January?"

The woman snorted. "That sounds like a human name."

"Yes, well, she works in a human school," Jaime said nervously.

"And you two are human, I take it?"

"I think so," said Emily. "We might be sluts, except I'm not sure if that's a species or not."

"More of a slur, I think," Jaime said.

"Oh. Then yes, human," Emily said. "I'm Emily. This is Jaime. My brother." She smiled prettily. "I like your cock."

"Em, no," Jaime hissed desperately. But it was too late. Emily had a target.

The woman smiled crookedly. With the mouth full of teeth she possessed, that was a dangerous smile indeed. "Thanks. You want to come in?"

"Absolutely!" Emily said, which came out much louder and firmer than Jaime's anxious "no."

The woman stepped back and gestured into her house. Emily bounced inside without a second thought. Jaime hung back a moment, but couldn't abandon his sister.

"Fuck's sake," he muttered to himself. "That penis better not be going in my butt."

"I'm Kray'shanal," the demoness said as she shut the door behind them.

Emily nodded wisely. "You can tell that's a demon name because of the gratuitous apostrophe."

"Indeed. You can call me Kray, if you want," said Kray'shanal, aka Kray. "Or you can just get busy on my cock."

"Don't mind if I do!" Emily said happily.

Kray sprawled back in a comfy chair, and Emily quickly tore off her clothes and dove to her knees in front. Emily grasped Kray's slowly stiffening member in both hands and showered it with kisses.

"Goddamn, Jai, check out the size on this thing," Emily cooed. "It's not even hard yet. It's even bigger than anything Lil's used on me."

"Trust me," Jaime said. "I see it. My insides are not looking forward to it."

"Don't be like that, Jai," Emily chastised. "It's a real penis, not a dildo, so I'm sure you can take more than you think."

"I fail to see any logical sense in that statement, actually."

But Emily wasn't listening. She far too enthralled by the amazing feeling of the demon-cock hardening in her hands. She hardly ever got to experience that part-seeing as how Jaime was basically always erect and ready for sex-let alone with such a mighty shaft. She had a lovely little orgasm just imagining it inside her.

Kray crooked her finger at Jaime, beckoning him closer. He shrank back instead.

"What's wrong, little one?" Kray asked. "Your sister is having such a good time."

"Yeah, well, she's kinda got cock tunnel vision," Jaime said. "I'm more worried about your claws."

"Oops, sorry. I'll put those away."

Once the offending claws had been retracted, Jaime cautiously approached. Kray was really quite enticing, with all the sensual perfection succubi were known for, and despite not knowing her basically at all, it was quite tempting to try sticking his dick in her. That was his favourite way of interacting with females just in general.

"A human brother and sister," Kray mused aloud as she traced soft, no longer clawed fingertips up Jaime's chest. "That's quite a nice novelty."

"Er... you've never done stuff with siblings before?" Jaime asked.

"Not human, no. We don't get many of you around here as it is. Mostly because you're not really supposed to be allowed in."

Jaime nodded. "I see. Me and Em don't always follow the rule of law all that well."

"I assumed as much." Kray's eyes flashed in amusement. "You types aren't really supposed to fuck your siblings, are you?"

"Depends who you ask," Jaime said. "But generally it's frowned upon. Which, fortunately, makes it all the hotter."

"Damn skippy," Emily agreed before trying to force her mouth around Kray's hard cock.

Jaime and Kray watched her struggle for a few moments, then Jaime sighed and got behind his sister to give her a push. He heaved against her butt until, little by little, she slid onto the massive demon-cock.

Emily's throat bulged obscenely as she was stuffed overly full. Her jaw ached after less than a minute being stretched around the mighty shaft. Her lungs protested, then moved further to the sides of her body to make room. Ditto any of her other organs that were in the way. She needed all the room that could be spared, and then some.

She got stuck again about halfway down the shaft. Jaime, ever helpful, took his clothes off as well and switched to fucking her pussy instead of just pushing and shoving on her tight little bum. It was possible small, sharp thrusts might help, and if not, at least he got some sweet sister sex. That was, after all, his favourite thing.

Emily felt herself slide incrementally forward, thanks to her brother's helpful pussy-pounding. She desperately wanted to take the whole demon-cock inside her. It was a challenge like nothing she'd faced before, and she was producing quite the puddle on the floor due to cheer sexual thrill and excitement.

It was over an hour later before Emily finally sank balls deep onto Kray's magnificent cock. Nearly her entire body was impaled as her forehead bumped gently against Kray's tummy.

Jaime's cock head kissed Kray's as they met inside his over-filled sister. Every thrust bumped their penises together, which Kray seemed to rather enjoy.

"I'll admit, that's quite impressive," said Kray. "I really didn't think you'd ever be able to take the whole thing, mainly because of how physically impossible it is."

Emily flashed a thumb's up. She would have smiled in a rather smug sort of way, except of course her mouth was full.

"One should never underestimate Em's ability to take a cock," Jaime said. "She's really quite amazing at it."

Emily blushed and squeezed her pussy tighter as a special thank you for her brother's kind words.

Jaime kept at it for a while, but the problem was that now that Emily wasn't moving, Kray began to get slightly bored. There was only so long that using a sexy little minx as a living cock holster could keep her attention without some kind of additional stimulation.

"Jaime," Kray said, "would you be so good as to fetch a vibrator out of my room?"

"Uh... I suppose so," Jaime said. "Where would it be, exactly?"

After receiving directions, Jaime returned shortly with what appeared to be quite a heavy duty toy. It was bigger than any vibrator he was familiar with, and actually had a cord for plugging into a socket rather than batteries.

Emily's eyebrows shot up in anticipatory glee just at the sight of it.

"Thank you," said Kray. "This ought to be quite fun."

Jaime agreed, once he was quite certain the vibrator wasn't going inside him.

Emily's butt plug had to be taken out to make room for the new toy. Once again, it took a fair bit of shoving to get it in place, especially with the massive demon-cock already distorting her body the way it was, but they got it in.

Xarth
Xarth
14,597 Followers