Sailing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the cockpit and checked on Gretchen. Her steering was spot on.

"How's your tummy? Any queasiness?" I asked.

"Nope, just fine," she said.

"Ok, we need to unfurl the head sails. This is a cutter rigged boat, so it has two. The smaller is the staysail, and the larger is called the yankee."

It was a lot for her to take in all at once, but I taught her how to use the lines called sheets (no clue why they're called that) to unfurl the headsails, as well as, to tension the sails depending on the angle you're sailing to the wind, or off the wind. To her credit, Gretchen was a quick study.

I went through tacking with her, i. e., sailing a zigzag course going up wind. And the commands the helmsman gives when about to tack, called 'coming about'.

"Ready about!" I yelled over the noise of the wind and the waves slapping the hull.

"Ready!" Came Gretchen's reply, indicating she had the lines ready for the upcoming maneuver.

"Hard alee!" I shouted, which tells the crew that the helmsman is turning the rudder hard over to bring the bow up into, and past the wind thus putting the boat on a new course.

As the bow swung around, Gretchen scrambled to haul in the staysail sheets and yankee sheets, and then tension them properly using their respective winches.

"Great job, crew!" I announced, once we were on the new course.

"Crew? I thought I was wife ... I'm getting confused," she complained, playfully.

"Ok wife, then come over here and kiss me," I told her.

She obeyed her captain. We kissed long and passionately as the boat sliced through the chop on the bay.

"God this is so much fun! I love sailing. True, it's a lot of work and I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow, but I love the challenge of getting the sails just right and learning how to angle into the wind, just so. It's fantastic. Who knew," she marveled.

"I know...I've felt that way ever since I discovered sailing as a kid," I told her.

"I love kissing you too, almost as much as I now love sailing," she told me.

"I know, me too," I told her.

We kissed again.

After sailing across the width of the bay, I suggested taking a break for lunch. I knew of a little cove where we could anchor. After explaining the process for anchoring, Gretchen went up on the foredeck and got ready to drop anchor.

"God, this thing is heavy," she yelled as she wrestled the anchor from the anchor locker, in the forecastle.

While Gretchen was struggling with the anchor, I maneuvered the boat into position.

"Drop anchor!" I yelled, putting the engine in reverse as I heard the splash of the anchor hitting the water. Once the anchor was set, I killed the engine.

I went forward to inspect Gretchen's work and found everything was perfect. Not bad for a novice, I thought to myself.

"You know we could spend the night here, then sail back in the morning. We've got everything we need. Plenty of wine," I said with a giggle.

Gretchen put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"There's nobody else around for miles. Kind of romantic when you think about it. Sure, I'm game if you are," she told me.

We spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing on deck, not topless, but totally nude. We kept practicing our kissing and soon hands were roving over naked flesh. Gretchen lovingly caressed my breasts again, her lips straying once more to my nipples. My hand rested on her smooth tummy when she took it and guided my fingers lower ... down over her shaved mound to her crease. She pressed my fingers into the wetness there and moved them over her stiff little nub, which made her tremble and squeal with pleasure.

My heart pounded in my chest with excitement. My fingers circled her engorged clit causing her hips to gyrate and twist about.

"Oh god, Joan, that feels so good, please don't stop," she said, breathlessly.

I gradually increased the speed of my manipulations until Gretchen screamed and trembled uncontrollably. I felt so good that I had given her such pleasure.

Gretchen's lips sought mine again. We kissed passionately until her orgasm subsided.

"Now it's your turn ... if that's alright?" Gretchen said.

"Oh please girl, I'm so horny ... make me cum, babe," I implored.

Gretchen moved her fingertips lightly over my belly barely touching my skin. It sent shivers through me. When her fingers neared my mound, my hips jerked and I moaned. Then she shifted to my thighs, running her nails lightly up my inner thighs to within an inch of my eager pussy lips, then frustratingly pulling them away.

"Oh fuck, Gretchen, stop teasing me, its making me crazed," I implored.

She raked her nails gently up my legs again and used her fingertips to split the wrinkled pink petals of my pussy and delve into the slippery wet folds there. Two fingers entered me and curled upward as her thumb sought the turgid knot of my clit. When it connected I went wild.

She shoved her fingers in and out of my pussy while her thumb simultaneously rubbed my clit. It didn't take long for me to start trembling all over as I was overwhelmed by a beautiful orgasm.

While I shuddered in ecstasy she placed her lips on mine. We kissed with such passion as bliss permeated my being. When I came down from my orgasmic high, we just lay on the deck both sated with pleasure and we both dozed in the sunshine.

Later, we had a light dinner of sandwiches and salad. And then sipped wine sitting in the cockpit, enjoying the cool evening breeze ... and each other ... and practicing our kissing.

"By the way, you passed the test," I told Gretchen.

"Which test?"

"The, not getting seasick in case you want to join me cruising the Caribbean next year, test," I told her.

"Oh, that test. Yes, I'd like to accept your job offer and sign on as your crew," she said.

"Ahhh ... about the job offer, I've changed my mind," I told her.

"Oh damn, just when I've fallen in love with sailing," Gretchen said, looking very sad, on the verge of tears actually.

"Yeah, I'd rather have you come with me as my wife," I said.

"Oh how funny, but do you really need to keep up that ruse where nobody knows you?"

"You don't understand. I've fallen in love with you. I want to really marry you ... have you be my wife ... for real," I said. "I guess that means I'm proposing. Gretchen, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god ... YES!"

We kissed again, long and passionately ... this time it wasn't practice.

We slept together that night and explored making lesbian love again. We used my dildo on each other which helped induce multiple orgasms for each of us. We each experienced lesbian oral love making for the first time, both giving and receiving.

In the morning, we sat drinking our coffee, the boat riding at anchor, rocking gently, and we sort of compared notes on our love making from the night before.

"Last night was so special, I never realized making love with a woman could be so much better than with a guy. It was so much more ... ahh, I don't know how to describe it, gentler, considerate, tender, loving..."

"Mmmmm, yes, I agree. But, don't take this the wrong way, I really love a cock inside me, I love being pounded ... having my brains fucked out," I told her, afraid I might be hurting her feelings somehow.

"Oh god yes, me too. I'm going to really miss cock, as well, but I would never cheat on you, I love you too much," Gretchen assured me.

"Well, I have an idea. You know how we fucked Neal together a few days ago?" I said.

"Yes."

"We can still have cock as long as we share it, what da ya think?" I proposed.

"Joan, you're a genius, I love the idea," Gretchen said with glee.

"One more thing, I think we should pull up the anchor pretty soon and head back across the bay. Two reasons, first, the weather is deteriorating, it's going to be a more exciting sail than yesterday, but nothing to worry about. Second, I think we should go straight to city hall and get a marriage license and find someone to marry us, unless you want some sort of more formal wedding ceremony," I said.

Gretchen threw her arms around me.

"Oh yes, let's go ... right now!" And she kissed me passionately.

As predicted, sailing back was exhilarating. It was blowing fifteen to twenty knots, with gusts to twenty-five. I put a double reef in the mainsail - maybe a bit of overkill, a single reef would have been sufficient. But, I didn't want to scare Gretchen, since it would be her first time in sort of rough conditions. I also only unfurled the staysail - the smaller of the two headsails.

Swell handled the weather brilliantly. During a few gusts, she heeled to about thirty degrees - which can be disconcerting to a novice. Gretchen thought, at first, the boat was going to tip over and sink. I explained how thousands of pounds of ballast in the keel would prevent that from happening. After a while, she got more comfortable with the boat heeling (tilting). Me, I loved it! Best sail in a long time. I love putting the rail down, as they say.

We were officially married a few days later by a local Justice of the Peace.

I was beginning to think of the Caribbean trip as a honeymoon and told my new bride of a new idea I had. We were sitting in the cockpit at the dock a few days after the wedding ceremony.

"I've been thinking of our Caribbean trip and I have a few ideas which should make it a bit nicer, that's assuming you'd still like to do that," I told my bride.

"Oh yes, I do. I love sailing now and I love you and I love the thought of helping you fulfill your dream," she said. My heart was ready to burst with love for Gretchen. I kissed her and held her tight.

"Okay, here's my thinking. We're going to trade this boat in. I bought it because it was the largest boat I felt I could handle on my own. But, now there's two of us. I want to get a fifty to fifty-five foot catamaran. It will be easier to sail, has way more living space and doesn't heel, tilt, as much in high winds. It'll make it a lot nicer spending a year or two sailing the islands."

"Oh my god, that sounds fantastic, but it also sounds expensive. How much would a boat like that cost?"

"We could get a late model used boat like that for five to eight hundred."

"Is that all? Less than a thousand bucks?" She said incredulously.

"Five to eight hundred thousand... sorry," I said.

"Oh my god, can we afford that?" Gretchen gasped.

"Oh that's right, we haven't talked about my inheritance. Last I looked, I had over nineteen million in my investment and bank accounts. It's more every time I get a new statement," I told her.

"Holy shit! I had no idea. Well, I guess we can afford it, then," she said. "Sounds like a plan."

A few months later we were living on the new boat, Swell II. We'd been taking Swell II out for a number of short trips to get thoroughly familiar with our new boat, as well as, giving Gretchen more sailing experience. In addition to the new boat, we also added another crew member, Neal.

I offered Neal a job last month. I told him I couldn't pay him quite as much as he was making at the marina, but, there would be one benefit I was sure the marina couldn't match. He would be fucking Gretchen and me pretty much whenever we wanted some cock. He turned in his notice that same day and moved in with us.

Gretchen and I are very much in love. We sleep together every night, and only invite Neal to our bed to satisfy our cravings for cock, then send him away to sleep by himself. He doesn't seem to mind the arrangement.

I also changed our departure date to a winter cruise - summer being too dicey in the Caribbean, what with hurricane season. And winter temperatures are almost as warm as summer temps in the tropics.

So, we will be setting sail next week. Wish us bon voyage.

12