Sailing Away Ch. 12

Story Info
We meet Elsa, and things get hot.
5.1k words
4.41
6.2k
8
0

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having just cleaned Brian's cum off your tits and face after your show on deck, and shared with me by MMS and SMS, you sit down in the chair in our suite, your vacation tan accented by the black thin-strapped 4" high heels you had on while fucking and sucking the captain on deck.

A smile crosses your lips. "Come over here."

As I approach, you spread your legs, and point to your pussy. I know what's expected of me, I kneel and my tongue is extended before my mouth touches your clit. You rub my head, and roll your hips as I eat you toward orgasm.

"Slowly baby. I want to cum when I am ready, and I want you to taste Brian's dick in my pussy."

I nod into your clit as I continue licking and sucking, slowing down, savoring. We have nowhere to be.

You wrap your legs around me, one heel around my neck holding me to your cunt, the other slightly digging your stiletto into my low back. It's not painful...you're just letting me know I'm not going anywhere.

Reclining into the chair, you enjoy my dutiful licking of your shaven pussy, tasting your wetness combined with the captain's. Delicious.

A slow, luxurious orgasm waves cross you. You dig your heels into my back, holding me close, the tremor in your legs confirming your orgasm.

Your phone chirps, a message coming in. You look at it, and moan, your pussy twitching.

"Look at this, sweetie."

Keeping my mouth on you I glance up. It's a close up of Brian's big cock half way in your cunt, it looks like he took this while you were riding him earlier, the other boat watching you.

My own cock stirs, and I can taste you squirt a bit into my mouth.

You share a few more pics with me, a moan here, an mmmmmm there, hips rolling, pussy leaking as I lick you to slow methodical cum after cum. The one with Brian's cock completely down your throat makes me moan into your wetness.

After a half-dozen orgasms or so, another message comes in, and it starts you into a lengthy text conversation, occasionally punctuated by subdued smiles. I continue eating as I've been told, taking my hands off the floor in doggy position and wrapping them around your waist, partially for my comfort, partially to feel you close.

You pat my head, but direct me to stay in place. I snuggle up to you, you stroking my head in between answers with your conversation.

"I want to see if we can pull in to La Jolla and pick up a friend of mine. Elsa has some vacation time, and she's in San Diego."

I'd never met her, but you two had been friends for years. Elsa did consulting work in IT security, but didn't look it from what you described. This was both a challenge and advantage to her at different times, as her looks influenced both.

Another few messages back and forth. "Brian says yes, we can pick her up in a couple of hours."

I ask from my cuddled position, "does she know much about me?"

You apply a little pressure under my chin, encouraging me to sit up for a kiss. After, you look me in the eye and say "you mean, how I keep your cock locked up wearing my lace panties and nail polish? How I fuck your ass when I please, and have mine fucked whenever I like by whoever I want? That I wear a key on a necklace to remind you?" Another kiss on the lips, then a broad happy smile. "Of course she does, sweetie. Now let's get dressed." You shed your hooker heels, putting on shorts and tank top. You hand me my cage, implying it should be back on. The undies you toss to me to wear. I lock up, return the key to you with which you adorn your breasts, and put the blue lace thong on under my shorts and t-shirt, following you topside.

A simple lunch of iced tea, sandwiches on really good multigrain bread, and some chips is consumed on deck, watching from the leeward side northbound instead of south. Comfy, relaxing. A brief nap on deck for us both, holding hands. Sort of comfortable to be locked up again.

Brian leans out of the wheelhouse, "I heard from her on Marine Channel 8, we'll pick her up in a launch at Scripps Institute Pier in about 30 minutes." A look to the north and the pier is just visible around Hospital Point, the most expensive architecture in San Diego looking back at us through the haze.

The boat takes a turn, intentionally slowing us down, and a six pack diving boat is seen heading toward us from the northeast. They are much quicker than us, so they pass us and take a turn from our south, matching speed and coming up on the leeward side of the boat to match speed and direction. Elsa waves from the deck.

I undo the railing used for boarding. She moves to the foredeck to get closer to the height of our boat, and the mate tosses her two duffels onto our deck, then hands me her pelican case of electronics. I take it and ensure it's safely on deck, as you reach a hand out for her to grab. Once on board, the railing goes back up, the launchmaster waves and returns to Scripps Institute, and we head back to our original course.

You give her a hug and you trade kisses on the cheeks, while I secure bags through the hatch and off deck. Brian gives a brief approving nod, and returns to the wheel.

I knew you'd always said she was pretty, but she was disarmingly beautiful. Dark chocolate skin, short short hair, and a smile to light up the room. Rectangular lens Oakley eyeglasses, darkened in the sun, the perfect contradiction to her curves. Her contrasting white crop top left little to the imagination, and was snug enough to show her nipple rings and lack of bra, and a curved line of variably sized stars tattooed in shades of white from her left flank down under the waistband of her dark gray yoga pants. Silver rings adorned the same toe as mine. Very fit the way a practiced yogini often is.

She extended a hand, "Elsa. Glad to finally meet you." An approving look and smile from her as she glances up and down me briefly. Confined, my cock twitches. She knows.

"Honey would you make some margaritas and bring them up on deck for all of us?" I know it's a directive, but a kind one posing as a question. I head to the mess and blend a pitcher, bringing up margarita glasses. On my return, you've taken two of the three lounge chairs on the after deck, and it looks like they've all been nudged closer together than normal. Curiously, the open one is next to Elsa, not you.

We enjoy the breeze, and the gorgeous weather and view as you two happily catch up. Hard to beat the California coast...especially with two beautiful women between me and the shore. I pour often enough to keep glasses topped off, getting appreciative looks from my mistress.

Eventually you excuse yourself to rid yourself of the margaritas. Elsa sits up and turns to me. I can't tell if her nipples are more erect from her rings, or because she's turned on, but they look more pronounced...and delectable.

"Are you wearing it?"

"Ummmm...wearing what?"

A naughty grin crosses her face, and she tugs her glasses down to the tip of her nose, gazing over them. "The cage. Let me see it. She told me you'd be wearing it... among other things." Her eyes are startlingly beautiful, brilliant white and dark hazel irises.

If she knew, then you'd included that as part of your text conversation...so you'd probably be fine with me giving her proof. Besides, I was used to a woman being in charge most of the time anyway. I undid my belt, unzipped, and tugged down my shorts, showing the blue lace undies minimally covering my restrained cock. She reached out and rubbed the hard plastic covering my hard cock through the thin fabric.

"Well this looks friendly." A smile on your face as you have come through the hatch from below decks.

Elsa looks over her shoulder at you and smiles, her hand still in my lap, stroking.

Your smiles broaden, and you both look back at me. You scoot between the lounges next to Elsa; she looks up toward you and you bend to give her a lover's kiss, tongues visibly touching just before your lips meet.

My cock hardens.

Your kiss continues, and you reach down to palm one of Elsa's tits through her crop top. I thought her nipples were erect before... even more so after you started massaging them.

She keeps massaging my entrapped cock through the lace, and you keep kissing her and feeling her up. Her hand flattens out and pushes on my cock almost involuntarily, your free hand pulls her head into your mouth forcing the kiss as she begins shaking.

She came from you playing with her nipples.

Breaking the kiss, she inhales deeply, "oh my god, nobody's made me do that in a long time."

Your tank top comes off, then your shorts, and you toss them onto the empty lounge. You help Elsa out of her top, and her yoga pants too, no underwear to be in the way for her either - no wonder her ass looked so gorgeous. I can see her path of star tattoos ends just before her pubic hair... if she'd had any, her pussy is waxed smooth. Another kiss on her mouth, and you nudge her to lie back on her lounge. You scoot down, and begin lapping her clit. She reaches out and snaps the band of my thong, then curls her finger in a 'come here' motion to me. As you lick, I stand up next to her.

She motions to drop my shorts, so I do, and take my shirt off too. Standing next to her, I see her nipple rings are perfectly proportioned bright silver, no doubt part of her intentionally contrasting look. Captive bead rings, a thicker gauge than most women, showing she's had them a while. They're perfect on her. She continues to massage my cock's cage, reaching down to rub my balls now and then. Clearly I'm rock hard and straining against my confinement, and she smiles at my cock. "I see what you mean, Lacy, it's a good look for him."

You peer up from her pussy, and she strokes your hair away with her free hand, toying with it. "Oh he looks like this almost all the time. Our habit is for him to be caged and wearing girl's undies most days. If we go out for an evening it's usually accompanied by garter, stockings and a camisole under his regular clothes. Sometimes a plug in his ass too if I'm feeling extra naughty." You wink at me and go back down on her. I can feel my cheeks burning red.

"Now that's something I'd like to see," she says. "Oh yes baby right...there..." Another orgasm rolls over her.

Done with her orgasms, you stand and kiss me, so I can taste both your mouth and her twat. Delectable. You extend a hand to her, and she accepts it, standing with us. Two beautiful women and four incredible tits right in front of me. How lucky can a guy get?

Except I have no hope of fucking either of them, let alone both.

You break our kiss and gaze to her, both of you leaning in jointly and kissing again. My hands drop to your waists, holding you close. You lean away, gnawing your bottom lip a little, then nudge her and I together. A quick look of approval from her, and I lean in to kiss her as she does to me.

I'm pleasantly startled to find the barbell in her tongue as we kiss, first my tongue in her mouth, then hers moving to mine. She's delicious in every sense of the word, and her hand moves up to my chest, massaging, then moving around to squeeze my ass and snap my thong's strap again. "I had no idea that was pierced too," I said to her. Playfully she sticks out her tongue and I see a bright silver bead centered in her tongue, the shade just like her nipples. She smiles, then leans down and flicks it across my nipple, making me gasp, stutteringly.

"Oh, Lacy, they're just as sensitive as you said. I love it."

She finishes my nipple with a nip, then turns and takes one of yours in her mouth, suckling and flicking the barbell. You moan, then lean to kiss me, continuing the moan in my mouth as she manipulates your tit with hers. I ease back a little, then lean down, and join Elsa in tonguing your nipples. The key to my cock nestles conveniently between your tits.

We pleasure you, then you nudge us both back to standing. Taking Elsa's hand you head toward our quarters. I grab all of our clothing and follow, the pitcher and glasses getting dropped on the counter in the galley.

I'm briefly behind you when I enter our suite. Elsa has seen your black heels where you'd dropped them after your performance this morning, and picked one up by the strap; looking at me with raised eyebrow she says, "so...are these yours?"

"No ma'am, those are too small for me, those are Lacy's. Besides, she prefers me in heels at least four inches tall. Mine are in the closet."

I place our clothes on the dresser, and she's eased you back on the bed, kissing you, then nibbling your nipples, one then the other. You look at me with an orgasmic smile and wave me to the easy chair to watch.

She continues her tour of your torso, kissing the cock key into your sternum, then moving down to your navel, your clit, everything kissed, licked, gently. And familiarly.

Raising your thighs over her arms, she drinks in your pussy. As much as I love to eat you, I love to watch too. Every bit as good as Brian fucking you, just...different.

My cock continues to strain, helplessly.

She continues to eat you, and you to look at me. Smiling, blowing a kiss. You stroke your hand symbolically, telling me to rub myself. My cage making it useless, I do it anyway. My dick stays plenty hard at least.

After a couple of orgasms, you motion me to come over, and you bring her up from your cunt for a kiss, then you have her and I kiss again. A hand on each of us, you push us together. We take the hint and I get in bed with her while you hop off and move to the chair to watch.

She rolls to her back, and I kneel doggy style above her, kissing her. I move away from her mouth, to her cheek, her earlobe, her neck, and move down to her nipples. Her hands wander on my back.

The rings are fascinating fun, and allow a unique tugging of her nipples with my tongue. I lay next to her, tonguing one nipple, massaging the other with my hand.

She moves a snake like rhythm, almost involuntarily, the sensations pleasuring her. I see you rubbing circles around your own clit, watching us. I kneel up, then turn toward her pussy, my ass turned toward her.

As I'm on the way to it, I see the bright curved silver barbell end poking out from her clit hood.

The trifecta. Tongue, nipples, clit hood. I can't believe she has them all.

I dive in, licking her lips, her juices flowing, and then moving back to flick her clit and barbell, back and forth, one then the other. Sucking her clit, I flick it and the barbell together, and send her over the orgasmic edge, her back arching her pussy into my mouth, her hand pushing my face into it from the other side.

"Oh baby, THAT was good."

I turn back up to her, and kiss her, her hands rubbing my head and pulling me in. "I'm glad you like. I get lots of practice with Lacy."

"I'm sure she keeps you in line, hm? Lay on your back sweetie."

I do as told, and she approaches me from above, squatting her pussy right into my face. I lick, she rides. I can't see much of anything but her smooth dark skin, hear much but her moans...and yours, cumming as you watch me eat her.

She leans forward to straddle me more completely, and then puts her insteps on my biceps, holding my arms to the bed. She pushes her pussy back into my face, and I lick as she kisses my cage through the lace undies. Pulling them to the side, she kisses again, and I can feel her warmth.

"This really does look good on you, you know. I can see why Lacy keeps it on you."

I mumble "Yes ma'am" as I continue to lick, her juices dripping onto my face.

She reaches down, massages my balls. Flicking her tongue on my cage she makes a clicking sound and giggles, then moves down to continue the massage, this time with her tongue. It's exquisite.

She removes her mouth, and kisses my cage, massages my balls, and occasionally jerks me off, the chastity device limiting my sensation just as you want.

The perfect 68.

Her legs begin to quiver, and she moans, her abs tensing, and she buries my face with her pussy. It's all I can do to hold my breath long enough to keep her cumming until she relaxes, breaking her hold. She kisses my cage, then rolls to the side.

"Stay right there sweetie, I have something for you." Just as you instruct, I stay in place.

While I was under Elsa's cunt, you'd gotten out the penis extension. You bring it over, drape it onto my cage, then stretch the retaining band behind my balls, locking it in place.

You climb onto the bed, straddle my "cock" and get your drenched pussy right onto it. Bottoming out slowly, you push into me, and have a quick cum to get started, two fingers on your clit. Elsa leaves my arms free, but climbs back into position on my mouth. While you ride my 'cock', she rides my tongue, the two of you kissing and feeling up each other's tits.

I reach up her front, and meet your hands on her tits, you playing with her nipples. I cradle her breasts from underneath to hold them up for you, and she cums on my face again while you squeeze one nipple and lick the other. You move back up to her face and kiss her; you must be cradling her cheeks as your hands disappear. I touch one of your thighs, squeezing one of her tits, and continue to lick and do my best to thrust up into you while you fuck yourself silly on the extension.

Another orgasm strikes you, I'm sure I'd feel your cunt squeeze hard on my penis if it didn't have hard plastic and soft silicone between it and you.

And that's just the way we both like it.

You lean back, and Elsa does too. I can feel you climbing off my cock, followed by her climbing off my face.

You're switching.

She climbs onto the cock, and cums almost immediately, just like you did. She begins to bounce gently, rhythmically, her pussy continuing to drench me, now on my crotch instead of my tongue.

You kneel by her side, rubbing her clit and kissing her. Then you reach back a bit and slap her clit.

Elsa promptly cries out, and involuntarily cums again. She rides me harder.

"You still like that, do you baby?" And you spank her pussy again.

Another orgasm rips her, hard as the last.

You make your point by pinching her nipple at the base, pinching it right into the immobile nipple ring, tugging. Painful, but not too much. Then you smack her pussy again..and again...and again.

She shrieks, fucking me with short urgent strokes, cumming over and over, a continuous uncontrollable orgasm pushing her as you slap her cunt.

You stop spanking, and she finishes cumming, sweating. "Oh, I have always loved you spanking my pussy," she purrs. You take your rightful place on my face, facing her, now more gently kissing her and you both ride me in unison. A pussy on my dick and on my face, both keeping me wet...both of you reaching a moaning, tongue kissing orgasm at the same time.

The pair of you ease off me, and we all recline together on the bed for a brief respite. Soon enough, you direct me to return to the galley for another round of margaritas.

"Don't change, sweetie, go as you are."

Somewhat reluctantly I go, my lace panties pulled to the side around the extension, and head for the galley.

I enter, and find Brian getting a cup of coffee to take back to the bridge.

"Oh, you must be keeping them well entertained with that." I look down at the extension, as horizontal as its weight and my cage will allow with my cock hard under them both. I realize it's almost as big as Brian's cock...but not quite.

He gives me a pat on the ass, then heads back to the bridge.

I pour the ingredients into the blender and let it run, refilling our pitcher and bringing our glasses from the counter.

I hear moaning as I approach the door to our suite; you had no plans to wait for me to get back.

And it's quite a show when I get there. You've got Elsa bent over the bed, fucking her with the feeldoe. With abandon. I see her last bit of silver... a bejeweled butt plug, a brilliant clear crystal exposed for you to see, oh so clearly. "I see you still wear this, hm?" as you twiddle it with a finger. She shakes her ass in response. "He has one exactly like it... I thought of you when I got it for him."

12