Sailing Away Ch. 26

Story Info
Jenny and Elsa in Seattle.
4.5k words
4.24
3.1k
5
0

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26

1858 local time and messenger lines are getting tossed to bring us to the pier.

We are tying up to Pier 69, and, as Brian said, it's industrial, not for pleasure ships. It's dusk, and we are mooring for the night. Interesting how this area seems so purpose built, rugged, and yet five star hotels and tourist traps are just several hundred yards away.

A cab is waiting on the pier for Elsa and I, running lights on, headlights off. She's exquisite, wearing a cream colored linen suit, with wedgy white high heeled sandals, and a matching clutch (Coach? Michael Kors? Haven't been able to tell yet). Notice I didn't mention a shirt -- because there isn't one under her suit jacket. It's cut just right to be super sexy without getting either of us arrested. Oh, and her gorgeous smile.

Her sole visible jewelry being the silver key to my cock cage on her long necklace, nestled between her tits, and as obvious as could be against her dark skin. Her captive rings in her nipples are still present, hidden under her suit.

I'm dressed en femme, as required. Gray high collar cotton minidress, sheer black thigh high stockings, ankle height black leather high heel boots, under all of which was a black lace bra with fake silicone tits, garter and matching black lace thong, and black cock cage. My wig is a medium brown with red and blond highlights. Oh, and a black non-descript clutch; needed something to keep touch up lip gloss and such... since Lacy had helped me with my makeup, I'd better keep it looking as good as I'm able tonight.

The boat crew is all-hands tying up, shutting in the diesels, and meeting with a representative from the boat merchant to take on the new tender. I'm grateful, as I don't want to draw more attention to myself than I have to. Once the walkway is secured, Elsa and I head down to the pier and the cab. Upon reaching it I turn and take a look back up toward the yacht; everyone is busy, so I haven't been given away.

Lacy's not here to see us off. She's in the tub shaving her legs and pussy, and generally readying herself to seduce Ennis. I have no illusions about her success, and look forward to hearing about it later.

I look back to the cab and see Elsa holding the door open for me. Apparently the roles have been reversed. I turn with my ass to the seat, smooth my dress, sit down, and follow with my legs as daintily as I can. Elsa closes the door and enters on the other side.

The cabby takes a quick glance at his phone and asks "where to?"

Elsa replies, "Restaurant at the Four Seasons." He nods, turns off the interior light and puts the car in gear, dropping the flag on the meter.

I turn toward her, "this is unexpected."

Reaching for my hand, she takes it, comfortable and familiar as if we'd known each other years, not days. "Babe, Lacy has had her fun with you this entire trip, save for a little here and there. Much as I respect your dynamic, I wanted to give you a night of fun separate from her. So we will enjoy ourselves on our terms, and part of that was me wanting to take you on a real date. So it's dinner first, and it's somewhere nice. My treat. After all, you're the girl." She blew me a kiss finishing her statement.

We arrive at the surprisingly private Four Seasons entrance in just a few minutes. Elsa squares up with the cabbie, and exits, heading to my door and opening it. I could get used to this! You offer a hand, and I take it, exiting the car as gracefully as I can. I'm more than a little nervous, but you're here with me and our date seems off to a good start.

The bellman holds open the door for us, glancing at Elsa's tits (or trying to)...then mine. I stifle a smile, and follow her in.

Knowing the place well, she walks directly toward the restaurant, and introduces herself to the hostess, "Elsa, two for 730." The hostess, beautiful redhead about 25, takes two menus and asks us to follow her. She takes us to a table to the side of the room, not private, but not out in the open either. There are a couple of other tables flanking us, but empty; it's a little early for high society dinner.

On arriving, Elsa pulls out my chair, and I sit, again smoothing my dress as best I'm able and trying not to look clumsy.

The maître'd arrives, introduces himself. He's looking every bit the part, impeccably dressed with an air about him of propriety. I'm hoping he doesn't look too closely at me in the dim restaurant light. Soon after, the sommelier arrives, and we choose an Italian white we both like. By the time our waiter arrives, we've made our choices, and pass on our selections to the staff. I'm not trying to disguise my voice....but also not speaking too loudly.

Once our orders are in, the sommelier brings us our wine, and presents the cork to Elsa for her approval. Nodding to him, he pours and gives her the first glass. He seems to think she's in charge given her suit. He is, after all, correct. She nods again, and he pours both glasses just full enough and departs.

Elsa takes my hand in hers, "you're doing beautifully you know. You may be nervous, but nobody but me could tell. Your walk is graceful enough to not draw attention, and the dress looks stunning on you." She picks up her glass, and presents it to me in a toast -- "to growth and new experiences." We both drink, leaving our lip gloss on our respective glasses.

We begin to talk about all sorts of things. How Lacy and I met. Her work in IT, and how she enjoys it. Seattle. Being at sea as informal boat crew.

Slowly our meal arrives, salad, entrée. We take our time, enjoying the company and the meal. I'd be overwhelmed at the possibility of going out on a date with Elsa, and figure I'd have no chance.... Save for Lacy asking her on our trip.

The sommelier returns, fills our glasses again, departs. I think he was staring at my tits while pouring my glass, but I didn't look back closely enough to find out.

We continue to chat, hold hands across the corner of our table. While my nails aren't fake and long, the polish seems to be holding up my role.

The waiter's assistant clears our main course plates, and leaves us with a dessert menu. Decaf espresso for us both, and a crème brulee to share.

As we lazily start into our dessert course, Elsa brings up a new subject -- our next vacation.

"I had an idea this morning for a new vacation. It can't be too soon, as I have my new consulting contract coming up and I'll be on that for six months or so. But afterwards I'd like to see if you and Lacy want to plan a trip together. The idea came to me this morning."

This should be interesting if she wants us all to go together.

"While I was in the galley answering some work email, I came across an article online, and it gave me an idea. How about we go visit countries based on largest cock size? Obviously we'll have to find the largest candidates in each location, but a bigger average should make that easier."

That's not what I was thinking, but I can't be surprised you came up with it. And I'm guessing you spoke to Lacy about it already, I bet she's interested.

"I spoke to Lacy about it already, and she's interested."

Answers that question. "So where are we going?"

Elsa removes her phone from her purse and logs in, scrolling the list. "The top five are Congo at 7.1 inches, followed by Ecuador, Ghana, Colombia, Venezuela. Now since Venezuela is a tough travel destination these days, we could pick another in the top ten which also includes Lebanon, Cameroon, Bolivia, Hungary, and Sudan."

Four of the ten are in Africa. Lacy does have thing for BBC....

"As long as we can get time and the necessary visas, I say we go." If BBC is on the menu, may as well make it worthwhile for the girls.

She blows on her espresso to cool it. "That's what I hoped you'd say." She blows a kiss and sips her coffee.

"Babe, I need to run to the ladies room, I'll be right back." She wipes her mouth with her napkin, lays it on the table by her plate, and departs.

With Elsa in the restroom, I sit quietly and ponder the evening. What a thrill it's been! A date with Elsa, gorgeous as she is, with me en femme, in a four star hotel, in their four star restaurant. Incredible. Plus, by now, Lacy is undoubtedly seducing Ennis and his big beautiful cock.

My absent concentration is broken by a voice next to me. "Excuse me miss, it appears you've dropped this."

I turn and am dumbstruck, a gorgeous black man is standing there, holding my napkin -- apparently it had fallen from my lap and I had not paid attention. Without it in my lap my minidress has climbed up above my stocking tops, and is almost high enough to expose my cage.

He holds it out toward me. I want to say thank you and be polite...but will my voice throw him off? I hope not...the waiter didn't seem to notice anything.

"May I?" He gestures to the seat next to me, opposite Elsa. I can barely stammer, so I just nod quickly.

He sits down, and I get a better look. He's gorgeous. Elegant. Beautifully dressed in a charcoal gray suit, high gloss black shoes, a brilliant white shirt with silver tie, just different enough to be a subtle contrast. Shaved head.

This is exactly the guy that Lacy goes for, and the thought makes me wonder how she's doing with Ennis.... Though not for long, as my mouth has begun to water at this runway model of a man. What is he doing here with me?

He introduces himself as Alex, he's on business and doing meetings with Amazon, so staying in Seattle. He's traveling alone, and his expense account allows some leeway, like the Four Seasons.

Small talk about his trip and work, how we both like Seattle. I don't give up many details, but say that we're traveling through, and our ride leaves tomorrow.

Elsa returns, "Sorry that took so long babe, I went to get our room key. It looks like you've made a friend." Extending her hand to Alex, "Hi, I'm Elsa." Alex takes her hand and introduces himself. He holds on just a touch too long....but not in a bad way.

"I think I left my phone in the ladies room. Alex, could you excuse us a moment while we go look for it?"

"Of course, please do."

We scoot back our chairs, and he rises from his slightly, expressing excellent manners in doing so. We smooth our dress and slacks respectively, and head toward the ladies room. While not where I'm used to going, I follow Elsa and don't flinch.

Upon entering the ladies room, Elsa takes a quick peek around and, when assured we're alone, goes to the nearest sink. "My phone isn't lost," and flashes it from a hip pocket with a flourish and devious smile. She pulls out some lipgloss and urges me to do the same. While she's touching up her delicious lips, she speaks, and I touch up my own.

"Honey, as far as he's concerned, you're a woman. I watched him from across the room before I came back to the table. He doesn't seem to have the slightest idea that you're anything but what you look like. So, let's take him upstairs, and enjoy him. Let me lead as best you can. And if he wants to fuck you, just bend over and enjoy yourself. You go sit with Alex, and I'll pay the bill."

Capping our lipglosses and putting them in our respective purses, we take a quick look over one another, then head out, hand in hand.

As planned, I return to the table, touching Alex on the shoulder prior to sitting down. I'm trying to be feminine, dainty, and hope I'm doing okay. He doesn't seem to notice anything. I ask the sommelier for another bottle of the same wine and another glass; he returns with the request speedily and pours for three.

Elsa returns, and notices the third glass. "Alex, how would you like to finish the wine with us?"

He lifts his glass as a toast, and agrees. "I'd love to."

Elsa picks up her glass, still standing. "Then you'll need to bring it with you." With that she takes her glass and walks toward the elevators. Alex and I bring our glasses, and follow suit.

Entering the elevator, we're fortunate enough to be alone. I am just to Alex's side, and Elsa just in front of him. She presses the button for one of the higher floors, and turns to face him. Sipping her wine she looks at him over the rim of the glass and reaches forward to squeeze the crotch of his pants. "No reason for us to tease, you know we both want you."

"Elsa, I like your style." They pull each other close and begin to kiss. She winks at me, silently coaxing me to join in. I do so by grabbing his ass and massaging with my free hand. It's as firm and tight as I'd hoped.

The car slows, and they break their kiss. By the time the door opens we're composed, but not by much. Elsa takes his hand and leads the way to our room, keying open the door with the usual card swipe.

We set our wine glasses down, then set to enjoying each other. My minidress is short enough to not need removal, but Alex and Elsa need their clothes off for more fun. They kiss, and I undo her jacket from behind; he massages her tits and makes mention of her pierced tits with a low "mmmm, those look tasty."

While he plays with her tits, I undo her pants and slide them down, followed by her lace thong, a contrasting black. Her contrasting silver nipple rings and clit ring go with the chain and key between her breasts.

Elsa goes back to kissing him, and I help him out of his suit, from behind just as I did hers. He shrugs off the coat and shirt, not breaking lips from our girl, and I toss them to the nearby chair, then undo his belt and pants just as I did Elsa's. He pushes off his shoes, and steps out of them and his pants. Navy boxer briefs are all that's left, leaving little to imagination.

I peel down his underwear with Elsa helping, and then she drops to her knees, so I do as well. His cock was every bit as gorgeous as its owner. Nine inches long, probably two wide, veiny, thick, shiny and beautiful. Cut, shaved, delectable.

Kissing me, Elsa takes me by the back of my neck and pushes me toward him, gently urging me to take his cock in my mouth. I do so with abandon, wrapping my mouth around his thickness, hearing him moan "oh baby, that's sooooo good." His cock is big enough I can't go down on it all the way, but I do my best, Elsa jerking the bottom of his cock into my mouth, then licking his balls. I hold his hips, gently tugging him into my mouth, my nail polish contrasting on his beautiful smooth skin.

We worship his delicious hardness, then Elsa wants more. She nudges him back to the bed and has him lie back, me between his legs on the floor. I continue to suck his cock, scratching his thighs lightly with my polished nails, then stroking his cock, then back to sucking. Meanwhile Elsa kneels over his face, and he begins to toy with her clit ring, sending her to her first orgasm of the evening almost immediately.

She rides up and down on his face, massaging her tits and squeezing, pulling at her nipple rings, pushing herself to another couple of orgasms. She decides she wants more, so she extracts herself from his tongue and strong arms, then turns around so she can 69 him....with me helping.

He goes back to licking, and she kisses me deeply, then we both wrap our lips around his prick and slide up and down in unison, a kiss with his cock in between us. She grabs his cock and holds it forward for me to suck, so I take several trips up and down as far as I'm able, until she takes it back to do the same. I slather his balls with my tongue, one, then the other, thick and heavy and delicious. Elsa cums again, moaning onto his dick but not letting go, her legs trembling with the intensity of his licking. After she calms down, she takes her lips from his cock and kisses me, their taste mingling. "Get me a condom" she whispers, and nods toward our purses.

Keeping him in the same position, Elsa gets up again, turning around to get in riding position. I pop the condom in my mouth and apply it to his cock while sucking him, then stroke it down the rest of the way. I point his sheathed dick toward Elsa's pussy and touch her ass to let her know, and guide his cock into her; she slides herself down on him, slowly, and cums again when she hits bottom, tremor after orgasmic tremor rolling over her, hands clenching his well defined pecs.

Once she's composed, she begins her hip rocking, fucking herself on his gorgeous penis. She leans forward to kiss him, and I take the opportunity to get behind her and lick her ass, prompting another orgasm. I alternate between his balls and her ass, tasting and pleasuring them both.

After a few more orgasms, Elsa decides she wants a change. She gets off him, and lies back on the bed, curling her finger in a 'come here' motion toward me, and then points toward her well fucked pussy. I take the hint and dive right in.

Alex wants more, and says so. "Now I want you," and swats my bottom.

"Oh baby, I'm so hot for your cock, just stick it in my ass."

He gets behind me kneeling and pulls my thong aside, presses his cock against my anus... it's a good thing Elsa's so wet and came so much. He pushes against me and stops, keeping the pressure constant. He's experienced at using this cock to fuck ass, letting his partner set the pace. I moan and push back, relaxing my ass until I feel the 'pop' of his head entering me.

If I were a woman I'd have cum from that. His cock is immense, wet, delicious and thick, and all I want it to do is plunder my ass, while I worship her incredible pierced and shaved twat.

He starts slowly, long heavenly strokes, then picks up the pace. Before long he's holding my hips, hauling them back onto his cock while driving it forward, slamming my ass with his meat and making me want more. His force pushes my face into cunt over and over and over and she cums again, legs shaking. She's so turned on that I don't have to eat her for long when she pushes down on the back of my head and squirts in my mouth, draining herself, grunting with the force of her orgasm.

I keep my face buried in her pussy, and our guest continues to plunder my ass, so hard, so delicious. I hear his breath turn ragged.

"Get on the floor girls, papa has something for you."

He snatches off the well-used condom and tosses it aside, while Elsa and I scramble off the bed and get on our knees in front of him. She looks over at me, winks quickly and smiles, then opens her mouth to receive his bounty. I do the same, and she holds up her tits with her hands, porn starlet style, I do the same to mine still covered in my minidress.

To say he's prolific is an understatement. He grunts, guttural sounds, and begins to rocket his cum from his cock. It doesn't drip, it sprays with force, so much so that I feel it hit my face, and see it splash off Elsa's glasses. We both keep our mouths open, and catch blast after hot blast of his jizz. He finishes by stroking his dick onto Elsa's tits and drenching my cage key. Elsa smiles as best she can with a mouthful of his cum, and pulls me to her. We kiss deeply, tongues swirling his juice, tasting him, each other, swallowing and drinking him down. Even once we've finished him, we continue to kiss, enthralled with sharing our evening, and with our new lover.

Not wanting to ignore Alex, we turn back to him, and minister to his softening, but not shrinking, prick. We clean him thoroughly, lapping up the cum still seeping from his cock, draining him, tasting him.

After cleaning him, we go back to kissing, mouths full of each other's taste, and hunger. I can taste all three of us, I'm sure she can do the same. We clean his cum off our lips, cheeks, and off her tits, my dress obviously coated with him. Sometime during our licking and kissing, we realize Alex had departed; the only evidence a click at the door and his clothes gone.

Breaking the kiss, Elsa says "Fuck, you looked so good with him behind you. I'm going to make you cum tonight like you've never cum before. Get up on the bed, face up." I do as I'm told, and she rises off the floor, digging into another compartment on her purse, and comes back to the bed with a tiny pocket vibrator.

12