Sailing Ch. 02

Story Info
The second of three.
12.4k words
4.53
5.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the next two days out at sea and the weather had become overcast as we sailed on into the open ocean waters. The soft breeze filled the sails and sitting back in the cockpit with Linda as we sailed out into the open waters I had plotted on the charts our path to another small island I knew had fresh water and a place to drop anchor. The island had a small community of open-minded people who lived like natives but had shelters built to survive any massive storms including hurricanes.

The commune was a place of pure hedonism and whatever felt good they did with each other. I had visited the island a few times and found the people quite free with each other's bodies. No one wore clothing and sex in the open was just something everyone did with each other. The entire staff was always nude at all times and was always ready to service any guest. The island had a dock large enough for several yachts and boats to tie up to when people visited the island.

The waves made the boat rise and fall as we sailed and the cover over the cockpit kept our nude bodies free from getting sunburned and it took us three days to make our way to the island I had charted. When we were not under sail we were at each other's bodies like a couple of teenagers in heat. Linda was always next to me as we sailed out in the open sea with her legs spread wide and fingering herself as she would lean against me and stroke my cock.

I would dive for fish in the middle of the day with the sea anchor out and Linda would fix the rest of the meal while I swam and after lunch, we would rest out on the open deck. Putting suntan lotion rubbing lead to us having sex with her riding me in the reverse cowgirl position was her favorite position on the deck. I did not care how she liked it as I was just loving how hot and horny she was all the time.

The afternoons she would sit between my legs and lean her head against my wide spread legs and at times just suck softly on my cock as we sailed with the boat rocking up and down with the waves. The nights involved me pulling down the sails and dropping the sea anchor over the stern and then us being in the main cabin and enjoying some nice wine and some nice weed before snuggling with each other and taking our time making love before going to sleep.

In the morning we were almost to the island and after some fresh fruit eaten off of each other's bodies and juice and coffee, I pulled in the sea anchor and let out the sails and checked the GPS, and off we went towards our destination. Linda laid out on the main deck with her legs spread wide and her breast up towards the sun as I was sitting in the cockpit on the cushions and guided us onward as the weather was still nice and warm and the seas no more than a foot as the boat sailed smoothly along. Linda spotted the island as she had sat up and was applying sunscreen to her naked body and pointed it out to me and she came and sat down next to me. Her plump soft body leaned against mine and her hands went to my cock which was quick to become erect under her talented hands.

Her body against mine as she slipped off the cushions and knelt between my thighs and her hot breath against my skin finished bringing me to full erections. I guided the boat to the channel and as much as I hated to stop her I had to and go out and drop the sails and then sat back down as we approached the marina for the resort. Linda swallowed my cock and her soft hands massaged my thighs as we continued to the docks and when the attendant came to tie us up the female attendant was nude and smiled at me.

"I see everything is under the correct conditions, Sir. Feel free when ready to cum ashore and visit the office and sign in. That is unless I may be of service to you and your First Mate." she said as she ran her hands through her long sun-bleached light brown hair. Her body was well-toned and her figure was petite maybe a 34a,26,30, and her groin were clean of hair. Her well-toned legs had my eye till Linda scraped her teeth across cock. I laid back and put my arms across the back of the cushions and slid my ass forward till I was just barely on the edge and this allowed Linda full access to any part of my cock and ass as she was licking me from the base of my thick hard cock up to the head and her talented tongue would encircle the head before going back down the shaft to the base.

The dock attendant climbed aboard and without missing a thing standing next to us she grabbed the stern line and tied it off and as she placed her foot up onto the rail her legs spread open revealing her wet pussy to me and I groaned as Linda continued sucking me off.

"I see your First Mate has everything in hand I will finish off the bowline as your too busy at the moment," she said and she walked past us and towards the bow and ties it off before walking away back down the dock. The young girls' tight ass and legs along with her tiny perky tits was a sight to behold. There was not a single tan line anywhere on her body and Linda pinched my scrotum in play to bring me back to what she was doing.

I grabbed Linda by the sides of her head as she now swallowed me in deep sucking motions I felt her throat muscles as they contracted and she held me as deep as possible in her mouth and her fingers rolling my bloated balls as I was thrusting in and out of her mouth as my hands pushed and pulled her head up and down and my body was starting to become rigid and my balls pulling up as I felt her grab hold of my ass and force her mouth down as far as possible and was forcing her nose hard against my pubic bone as I felt the first wave burst forth and pump my hot cum into her throat.

Linda swallowed as much as possible and her gag reflex hit and she pulled away and my load painted her hair as she pulled back. Wave after wave of my load spurted out of my cock and Linda started stroking my shaft and pumped my cum as she opened her mouth and just let me spray all over her face. I was grunting as she gripped my cock hard and screamed out in passion herself as she came. I did not care if the girl heard us as the two of us were covered in my pearly white load. Linda climbed sat next to me and used her fingers to clean her face and then lick them clean. The sight alone was a turn on and I sat and stroked my now semi-hard cock while I watched her clean herself.

I stood up on shaky legs and offered my hand to her, but Linda stepped up and out onto the dock and walked down to the attendant still covered as I walked below turned on the generator and kicked on the air conditioning, and then into the main cabin and laid out in the middle of the bed and closed my eyes and hoped Linda would bring the young woman with her for both of us to enjoy. I felt the boat rock as I heard two people come aboard and knew Linda had brought the young thing with her. I waited for the two of them to come down the main hatch and through the galley before they stood outside the double doors outside the main cabin.

My cock was semi-erect as I lay there awaiting them to open the door. Linda opened the door and ushered the girl inside as she then closed the door behind herself as they both stood in the room. I put my hands behind my head as Linda walked over to the shower and turned it on and was about to step in and wash the cum out of her hair and the girl reached out and turned the water on for the two of them to shower. The two of them stepped inside the tiny shower and closed the frosted glass door and proceeded to wash each other's hair as well as bodies. The girl was kissing Linda under the spraying shower and then I saw her hands go down the front of Linda's body and begin to massage her breasts. I got up off the bed and my cock bounced as I turned and left the bedroom and went to the galley to get a bottle of wine and the watertight box with the weed and rolling papers and when I entered the room they were drying each other bodies with fluffy towels.

I put the three glasses and the bottle down and dropped the box at the foot of the bed and sat down in the chair at the foot of the bed and poured three glasses of wine one for each of us and then rolled up a few good-sized joints as Linda kissed the girls neck and had her arms wrapped around her waist. The differences in bodies were as they were total opposites except they both had complete all-over tans and Linda continued to kiss the girls neck on the other side and I could not see the girls hands, but Linda was moaning as she moved down the girl's chest and pressed her back onto the bed.

The girl fell back and in the process spread her legs and Linda knelt at the edge of the bed and ran her hands up the girls' firm legs from her knees up to her groin and spread the girls' legs wide. The girl gave no resistance as she even reached down and pulled her feet up onto the edge of the bed and pulled her ankles up into the air. This pulled her ass up in the air as I watched Linda lean down and do what I was aching to do and Linda ran her tongue up the inside of the girl's left thigh till she reached her tight-looking little pussy and then did the other inner thigh. My cock was hard as I watched Linda keep the girls' legs wide and a flush bloomed on the girl's chest as she put her head back and moaned. I was tempted to touch myself but did not as I watched Linda's massive breast sway as she started to lick the girl's pussy and suckle on her clit.

The girl let go of her feet and started to feel her tiny breast and as she was on her back they looked just like all she has was just her stiff little nipples to play with and they were swollen and hard. The girl started to palm her tiny breasts as her nipples rubbed against her palms Linda had used her fingertips to spread the young pussy open and expose the inner pink folds. The smell of her sex was pungent and musky as I sipped the wine I spread my legs wide and my balls rested on the seat and my cock stood tall as I leaned back further in the chair to watch Linda's pleasure girls trim and slender body.

The girl dropped her left hand down to the top of Linda's head and ran her fingers through her hair and as Linda slipped a finger into the girl's wet little pussy. Linda had one hand down between her legs and was fingering her clit and her breast brushed against the edge of the bed causing her nipples to be teased against the coverlet. I finished the glass I was drinking and walked around to the side of the bed and stood over the girls head and she looked up to see my groin just a foot away from her face and I stroked myself bringing some pre-cum out and I put it on my fingertip and placed it on her lips.

The girl licked her lips and took my hand and sucked on my finger till my finger was clean. I looked down at the girl's body at the top of Linda's head as she was now lapping the girl's pussy from ass to clit and would swirl her tongue around the girl's clit causing the girl to arch her back and drive her mound against Linda's tongue. She was sweating as her stomach muscles were tight and her inner thighs were quivering as I lowered my balls down and her mouth opened as she pulled the left one into her mouth and groaned as I say Linda press two fingers into her little pussy.

Linda looked up and saw the girl sucking on my scrotum and my throbbing cock. I saw the girl open her mouth wide and clasp her tits in her hands as she pinched her nipples hard and as I stood up she screamed as her body arched till only her head and heels were on the bed and her groin thrust up to Linda's mouth as she finished screaming and started to breath shallow and quickly in short shallow breaths as Linda never let up and kept sucking on her little nubbin. I walked around the bed and in behind Linda and ran my fingers up the inside of her legs and felt her cum running down her inner thighs. Linda moaned as I slipped a fingertip between her labia and covered it in her nectar before pulling her hair and bringing her mouth away from the tasty cunt she was licking.

"Girls take a break as we have a long time before we need to do anything," I said as I handed each of them a glass of wine. Linda had her face covered in the girls' nectar and I pulled her up and kissed her and found the taste sweet and I licked her face and mouth clean as I felt the girl standing next to us. She kissed both of us and all three of our mouths interacted as if we were all long-time lovers. Lips and tongues danced as our hands touched and caressed each other's bodies and I moved back to the chair and sat down with one on each leg. The girl straddled my right thigh grinding her little pussy up and down my leg and Lind sat astride my left and spread her thighs.

I leaned back and lit a joint and started smoking it as Linda offered the girl a glass of wine before taking the joint from between my lips as I had finished taking a hit. I held my breath and as I went to exhale I pulled the girl's mouth to mine and exhaled into her mouth and she sucked in the remains of the smoke as she then held her breath and drank some wine. My thigh was covered in her wetness and she just rested herself on my leg now. The girl leaned down and kissed me as she took a hit as Linda handed the joint to her and the three of us between the weed and the wine had a great buzz working. "Girls I think it is time for the two of you to switch places and you eat Linda what do you say?" I said as I ran a finger against her clit.

Linda went to the bed and laid on her back and the girl straddled her head and dropped her face right into Linda's dripping cunt and started sucking and licking her pussy. The girl was making sucking noises and Linda suddenly grunted as I looked down and the girl had three fingers slipping in and out of Linda's wet cunt.

The fingers were flashing in and out as she suckled Linda's clit and Linda had her head back trying to catch her breath as her pussy was attacked with such vengeance. Linda was panting as she spread her legs as far as she could and the girl attacked her cunt as she fucked Linda with her fingers. I was too horny to wait and I stepped in behind the girl and Linda stroked my cock bringing some pre-cum out and lubed the head of my cock as she pulled my shaft forward till I was just about touching her tight little cunt. Once the tip of my cock touched her little pussy she pressed back to give me access to her tight wet cunt and I pressed forward as Linda leaned up licked my balls as she pressed on my ass and I grabbed hold of the girls' hips and pulled back and then with my cum coated cock

I slid it into the girl's pussy. Her pussy was so tight I felt it squeezing my shaft as it tried to push out my cock. Linda started to lick and suck my balls as well as lick where we were joined as I gripped her tight little hips and started to thrust in and out of her tight hot little snatch. Each thrust of my cock brought a grunt and gasp from her throat as her breath was forced from her lungs. I felt the top of Linda's head as my balls bounced against the top of her head. The girl started to arch her back and thrust back against my thrusts as she grunted and was panting like a dog in heat. I pounded in and out of her as I would grind my cock as deep into her as possible and she started to sweat harder and our bodies were making smacking sounds as my groin slapped against her ass.

The smell of sex filled the room and I felt myself getting close but tried as I would I was close to blasting and I went to shove her off before I did and she screamed not to pull out, so I started pounding in and out of her and arched my back as I was grunting and trying to hold back.

"Give it to her," Linda said as she sucked my balls I thrust in one last time and with all my strength I pulled her ass against my groin and felt my toes curl as I felt my body tighten up and every muscle in my body contracted and I came deep into her pussy. I felt each spasm as I pumped her wet pussy with each splatter inside of her lusty tunnel as she humped back against my cock and came just a second after I started to fill her pussy.

I don't know how long I kept fucking her cunt as I was acting like an animal and thrusting in and out of her as hard as I could as I pumped her full till it was forced out from between my cock and her walls. The girl was screaming till Linda pulled her face against her cunt and the girl was silenced as she was making so much noise. Linda gasped as the girl latched onto her clit like a baby suckling on a breast and I pulled back and fell onto the bed as Linda kept the girl sucking on her cunt. My cum was flowing out of her pussy as I watched the white jizz drip out and onto the bed. The girl fell onto her stomach and her legs still spread wide as she sucked Linda's cunt and Linda was grunting and moaning as I lay still and let her enjoy the talented girl's mouth.

My cock was limp as I lay there and watched the girl ravish Linda's pussy with her mouth and the girl held up her left hand and pulled her mouth away from Linda to say "Lube" before diving back into her licking and sucking. I leaned over and pulled out the drawer to get the lube and placed it in her outstretched hand. I watched the girl apply the lube to her fingers as well as Linda's labia and mound as she caressed it all over her groin and I moved to sit next to Linda's left shoulder and watched the girl licking and nibbling on her cunt. My soft cock lay down between my legs as I reached down and kissed Linda and told her "You are so sexy like this"

"I never thought this week would ever happen she gasped and arched her hips as the girl was slipping her fingers in and out of Linda as I watched. Linda wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to her and we kissed.

Her body was sweating even in the air-conditioned cabin as I let my fingers massage her shoulders and upper arms Linda was trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth as she was breathing through her nose as her fingers pulled on my hair. I looked down and the girl was fingering Linda's cunt and spearing them in and out in rapid strokes as she fucked Linda. Linda was rocking her hips in time with the girls' actions as I moved from her mouth to her throat as I sucked on her salt-covered skin. The taste of her skin was as natural as I moved down between her breasts.

Linda pressed my head to her left tit and I nibbled on her nipple and she said "bite hard!" and I clamped her hard nipple between my front teeth and pulled back as she arched her back and screamed out as her body became rigid and then fell to the bed as she lay still.

The girl crawled up Linda's body and kissed me as I tasted Linda's cum on her lips and then said "Well back to work I hope to see the two of you tonight at the orgy in the main lounge. There will be enough people for all of us to enjoy." and then she got up and walked out of the cabin and back out onto the dock. Linda and I laid there in the cool air of the cabin both a nasty hot mess covered in sweat and cum and her cunt was slippery and full of my load.

We had a nice nap in each other's arms as the boat would bump against the dock on the rubber bumpers and when we woke it was time to shower and have something light to eat before going out for the evening. We showered and Linda wore a simple see-through beach cover and I wore a simple cotton bath kilt as we stepped out on the deck and saw the dock light up and small lamps at the ground level outlined the walking path to the compound.

There was some soft music playing from speakers on the edge of the pathway as we walked hand in hand to the compound and saw other people in acts of kissing and petting as we walked by and I dropped my kilt and pulled the cover from Linda's body and kissed her on the main path as two older women walked by and patted up on our butts and then kissed each other before walking down a side path and out of sight.

The music of the compound drew us along as we walked stride in stride till we were poolside and saw over thirty people lounging and making love without shame as others walked by and watched them as they made love. The smell of food pulled us into the main hall as the buffet was lined up and people had plates filled as they sat around and ate dinner as they talked. We got in line next to a young couple and they asked us if we were going to stay for the orgy tonight? Linda told them we looked forward to it and may join in as it was just the thing she had wanted to do for a long time.