Sailing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were well-manicured with clear polished nails cut and filed to perfection. His scent was clean with a hint of musk and his face was shaved clean as well. The most striking feature about him was the color of his eyes as they were a deep shade of purple as to be almost indigo. He spoke softly and never raised his eyes from any of the girls. He spoke softly when he did speak at all and as he touched them his hands were strong and his grip was almost like a vice.

As Marica described him to us I was thinking to myself how he might have been a dangerous man.

Marica went on to tell us how at closing time he simply pulled out a solid black credit card to pay the bill and the waitress made a fuss about how rich he must be. He smiled and his teeth were as white as pearls and his eyes seemed to look through her as he said "If you only knew the people I buy and sell." She continued to tell us the others did not either hear him or understand his comment as he invited them all to go to his yacht with him to take the night into the morning. Everyone went out into his large limo as if under a spell as they had been drinking all night and most were doing some coke in the bathroom when they had to go potty.

Once in the limo, he told the driver to go to the yacht and he leaned back against the seat as two of the girls sitting one on either side of him started to kiss his neck and stroke the material of his pants around his groin. She knew there was something wrong, but drunk and high she continued to watch the others as he started to caress the girls' breasts and as they spread their legs he toyed with their panties.

The ride to the yacht went quickly and once aboard the yacht everyone went to the main cabin. It was appointed like a five-star hotel, glass portholes and chrome everywhere and the rich leather on the cushions almost melted as you sat down in the soft cushions. Before she knew it she looked out a porthole and saw the city lights in the distance and tried to go out on deck. A huge dark-skinned man picked her up and carried her back down to the rest of the others as the yacht went further out to sea.

The next morning none of the girls knew where they were or what had happened as they all had drunk too much and all of them were sick to their stomachs and found the bathroom and threw up what little was in their stomachs. The dark-skinned man came in and told all of us we were now all captives and there was nothing we could do about it and laughed as he said it. We all were afraid, but I think I was the most scared as once they found out I was not all woman I could be killed or just thrown overboard like a hunk of bait for the sharks to find.

All of us were stripped one at a time the expensive clothing we had was just ripped from our bodies as there was no way to stop the huge man. He got to me and as he ripped my blouse and bra from my chest I knew he would see my penis and kill me, but once he ripped my skirt and panties off he laughed out loud. He shouted out and the man we meet the night before walked in wearing just a towel and as I had suspected the previous night he was a powerfully built man.

He looked at all of us naked and told the man to make the lifeboat ready and to set me adrift without any means to go anywhere. He reached into a drawer and tossed the ripped shirt and shorts to me and ordered me to put them on and I was tossed into the lifeboat with three bottles of water and that was all. Marica went on to tell us it had been during the day of being on the lifeboat till we found her and came to her rescue.

The water had run out quick and she had laid huddled on the floor of the lifeboat to get what shade there could be found from the sides till the sun was overhead and then she used her torn shirt to try and shade her face and body from the burning rays. Marica went on to tell us it was the next day we found her.

"I am so glad we were able to come to your aid. I know there has to be someone worried about where you and the girls are now." Linda said as I went below and grabbed the satellite phone to let Marica make a call and tell someone where she was located and what had happened.

I handed the phone topside and called on the radio for the Coast Guard and gave them our position and retold the story Marica had given us in case they could help rescue the other women, but no telling where the yacht could be by now.

The Coast Guard told us they would send a launch to our location and it should be on-site in about four hours and to stay in place. I agreed and told them we would await their arrival before going back topside. Marica was on the phone with someone telling them she was in good hands at this time and the others were kidnapped and did not know where they were at this time.

"I heard the owner of the yacht who rescued me call the Coast Guard and they are on the way, he said as she nodded her head as she talked. "Yes I remember what the yacht looked like and I will give the full description to them as well as what the men looked like. I just hope the others are found soon." she went on to say.

The look of concern on her face was genuine so there was no doubt in my mind about what had happened. I suggested the three of us put on clothing so when the Coast Guard showed up we would be presentable for them.

It only took the Coast Guard an hour to show up and Marica told them the entire story she told us. I gave the Coast Guard the GPS location we found her at and they asked if she wanted to be taken back home or if she was comfortable with us on the yacht. I did ask them to contact us via e-mail or satellite phone for anything further if they needed Marica to identify the yacht or either of the two men who had kidnapped her and her friends.

The Captain shook my hand and told me "I have the name and tags on this yacht and if there is anything strange going on I will make sure we can find you and let you know what we find. Is there a port of call you hail from now? "

"I call Kemah, Tx home port and I plan on going back there in several weeks, but till then I was planning on just sailing and when we needed supplies to find a safe port and buy what we needed while in port," I told him as he turned and asked a Mate for some something.

The Mate went aboard the cutter and returned with a set of sea charts. The Captain told me the safe ports are marked and to enjoy our travels. He went back to the cutter and left us alone as the sun was near the horizon and setting fast.

Linda stripped off her shirt and shorts as did I followed by Marica. The sun had now gone below the horizon and Linda went below and brought out the dry box of weed as well as three bottles of chilled white wine. I leaned back on the stern beck and rolled up a few joints and passed them around as Linda opened the three bottles of wine for us the drink.

I rolled us each a nice sized joint and Linda opened all three bottles of white wine as we did not need glasses and the three of us proceeded to catch a good buzz. The air was still warm and the clouds had thinned so we could see the stars above. I leaned back against the rail and Linda laid her head in my lap and I was surprised by Marcia following suit from the other side.

I had both of them laying there as I rolled us another couple of joints to smoke. The boat slowly moved in the shallow swells from the water and I looked down and Linda had turned her head and was looking into Maricas eyes. I leaned my head back as I felt their bodies shift over my lap and watched Linda lean over and tenderly kiss Marcia.

They kissed softly at first as I lit a joint and inhaled as Linda ran her hands up my legs urging me to spread them open as they continued to kiss. I felt the shift as I spread my legs wide and Linda took Marica by the hand and placed her hand on my cock as it was becoming erect. I felt a warm breath on my balls as Linda had stopped kissing Marcia and shifted where her head was coming close to my crotch. Marica also had turned her head towards my crotch and had an unmistakable look of lust in her eyes as she stroked the base of my shaft.

"Go ahead he will enjoy it," Linda said as she aimed my cock towards Marica.

Marica took just the head of my cock in her mouth as I leaned back and enjoyed her mouth as she moved closer towards my groin and was now able to take half of my cock into her mouth. I was becoming erect from her talent and moaned as she suckled on me.

I heard Linda move and sit back against the railing and watch Marica and I enjoy ourselves. I felt her mouth slip lower down my shaft as she slowly took more of me into her mouth. I looked over at Linda to see her rolling her right nipple between her thumb and forefinger slowly. I felt Marcia swallow the rest of my shaft into her throat and started to swallow. Doing so felt like she was milking my shaft with the muscles in her throat. I moaned as she pulled back and used her soft hands to stroke my slippery shaft.

She looked up into my eyes as she again started to suck my shaft into her mouth. My hips were developing a mind of their own and we're pumping up and down trying to get more into her mouth. The warm night air was heavy yet being in the open like we were was still exciting.

I was so horny and my cock throbbed as she continued to stroke me as she looked into my eyes. I knew she was tasting my slippery pre-cum as I felt her swallow me deeply before taking my full balls in her fingers and rolling them around teasing me even more of my shaft. Reaching down I ran my fingers through her hair and she purred in response to my actions. The way she responded told me to continue so I placed my hands on the side of her head and guided her actions. I was losing control of myself as she continued to suck my cock faster and faster and took me into her throat.

I was grunting as Linda knelt next to me and whispered "Go ahead and cum in her mouth. You know she wants to swallow your load." Linda then slipped a finger from her cunt into my anus and massaged my prostate and I lost it and came into Marcia's mouth. She swallowed all I had as she never missed a drop of my load. I fell back flat on my back to catch my breath. Linda leaned back against the railing again as I placed my hands back on Marcia's head and pulled her up so I could kiss her.

To feel her body as she came up my torso was exciting as her skin was soft and her body was warm as her breast touched my stomach. Marica kissed her way up my body and she nibbled my belly button as she passed it on the upwards motion. I pulled her up and kissed her our mouths opened as our tongues danced with each other. I wrapped my strong tanned arms around her waist as I pulled her to my body and continued kissing her soft supple lips.

Her breasts were pressing hard against my chest as she wrapped her arms around my head. Linda did nothing, but watch as the two of us made out like teenagers on a first date. My hands swept up and down her back and I gripped her firm cheeks as she ground herself against my shaft. Hers was firm and the erotic feeling was something I had never experienced before as I had only made love to true women, but this seemed so right as we kissed. Her breathing had become more labored and soon turned to man as my fingers gripped her cheeks as she, in turn, ground herself against me.

We rolled over so she was on the bottom and I got on my hands and knees between her legs as she spread them wide to allow my body room as we continued to kiss. I used my right hand to touch her shoulder and the base of her neck as I kissed my way to her jawline and towards the base of her left ear as her hands grasped my hair pulling my head where she wanted it to go. I licked and nibbled her neck towards the hollow of her throat as she arched her back slightly as my shaft made contact with hers.

"Please, of please do not stop." I heard her moan as my lips kissed down between her full breasts.

"Do not worry love I plan on pleasing you as Linda just watches us make love," I said to her between sucking on her soft delicate skin. I could feel her pulse with my lips through the skin of her chest as I moved to the mound of her left breast. Her skin was soft under my lips and I fluttered the tip of my tongue around the outer edges of her puckered brown nipple as it hardened under my tongue.

I heard her breath in a gasp as my lips suckled her nipple and her hands pulled my head to her breast as I felt her hips rock up and down as she ground herself against my shaft. I rocked my shaft against hers as I continued suckling her flesh and as I moved my lips each time a soft moan would come from her mouth. Moving from her left breast my fingers stayed on her nipples as I kissed and nibbled my way to her right without going too quickly. I was intoxicated by her skin knowing she still had a penis, but the rest of her was all woman and her body reacted like a whole woman. Most men would have been turned off by what was happening, but I felt it was right for the time and continued kissing mine was down between her breasts till my lips found her right nipple and again heard her moan.

I had shifted my body as I was laying between her legs now and her stiff member was against my upper belly as she continued grinding herself against my body. I knew I wanted to go further down her body and pleasure her in a way most men would not and I lifted my head and held both of her full breasts in my hands as I rolled her firm nipples between my forefingers and thumbs and rubbed my chin against her belly as I looked her in the eyes. She looked down and her eyes opened wide as if surprised and nodded her head so I continued kissing my way down her soft tummy till I felt the tip of her member against the bottom of my chin.

She rolled her legs up over my back and was grinding herself against my body as I lifted my head and took her delicate penis in my right fingers and cradled her testes in my left. Marcia had her head back as she was rocking her hips to match the motions as my fingers stroked her firm flesh and Linda smiled at me and nodded her head in approval. Opening my mouth and licking my lips was a first for me and there was a feeling of excitement as I used the tip of my tongue to lick around the underside of her head.

"Yes oh yes!" she mumbled as I continued.

I went on kissing and licking her petite shaft as it was soft and smooth in my fingers as she looked down into my eyes as I opened my mouth and took just the tip between my lips and tasted her pre-cum. The taste was a bit like mine as she rocked her hips and I took more into my mouth. Linda had her fingers busy playing with herself as she watched me going down on Marcia. Feeling her in my mouth I swallowed more till I had her entire length in my mouth. I did not choke at all as the tip would touch the back of my throat.

I drooled from having her so deep and the saliva ran down from my mouth and coated my fingers as I played with her testes. I did not know who was more turned on at this point as knowing I was turning her on had my cock throbbing and rock hard as well. She placed her hands on either side of my head and as she started to now thrust herself into my mouth I swallowed with each thrust and her moans started to turn to cry's of lust. I tasted more of her flavor as she thrust and is slipped the tip of my right index finger into the opening of her anus as she suddenly tensed up and her stomach muscles started to quiver and I knew she was on the edge of her orgasm.

Swallowing deep and pushing my mouth hard down around her shaft I felt the tip enter my throat as her shaft throbbed in my mouth. I felt her shaft grow in thickness and then tasted her orgasm as it flowed rather than spurted into my mouth. I swallowed as she flowed and her head was back and looking up into the sky as she arched her back as she continued to flow. Swallowing all of her orgasms I leaned back on my knees between her legs as her penis stayed stiff. I gripped her behind her knees and pulled her towards my erection and when she felt my cock brush against her exposed anus she looked down at me and reached down and pulled her knees up and spread herself open allowing me to place the head of my cock against her opening.

I pressed forward and the tip entered her opening and she groaned loudly. Linda was still against the rail watching us as she must have known this was just for the two of us to share for the time being. She was so tight around the head of my cock so I just held still and let her get used to having me inside of her opening. Marica rolled her head to the side and noticed Linda watching and then looked back down her torso to me between her legs as I gripped her hips and pulled her further onto my thick shaft. I was over halfway in her and she groaned as I arched up and thrust further into her and my balls were tight against her body as my entire cock was buried up to her opening.

I groaned as she squeezed her muscles even tighter around the base of my shaft. Her shaft was hard now and she started to softly stroke her cock as I pushed and pulled her onto my thick shaft. I knew I would not last long as I was so turned on by her body and how willing she was to let me have my way with her. Linda was still leaning back against the rail with her fingers buried in her pussy as I leaned up and over Marcias' body and had her knees over my shoulders.

This gave me much more freedom to start thrusting in and out of her and still let her have use of her hands to touch herself. Marica was grunting as my cock would bottom out in her opening. She was so tight I could feel myself on edge or a powerful orgasm and did everything possible to hold back from coming into her at that point. Pulling back till just the tip was inside her and then along very slow thrust till my balls were pressing against her bum.

She started to grind back against me as she started groaning louder as her hips bucked harder against my cock. Her head was rolling side to side as she suddenly arched her back and placed her hands down on the deck and the only part of her body that was touching was her head I felt her body go ridged and then she gasped out she was cumming. I slammed deep into her as possible and filled her opening full with jet after jet of my orgasm. I screamed out into the night and continued to pump her opening with each blast from my cock.

Regaining our senses I let her legs down and pulled back out of her and my cum oozed out from her opening. I laid next to her and kissed her as she placed her hands on the back of my head as we kissed. We heard Linda moaning and grunt as we turned to see her licking her fingers clean. The three of us just laid out under the stars catching our breath for a few before I stood up and leaned back against the rail next to where Linda was sitting.

Marica continued to lay on the deck as her cum was all over her belly from her orgasm. Linda was staring at her with her mouth open and would lick her lips for a second, but Marcia was still trying to recover from her orgasm.

"Marcia, may I lick your belly clean?" Linda asked in almost a whisper.

Marcia looked at Linda and said "I never have been with a woman before. Till now I had not thought of having sex with a woman."

"Please let me clean your body. I want to see how you taste and nothing more." Linda said as she started to crawl towards Marcia.

Marcia leaned back as I watched Linda kiss her belly and start to lick the fresh cum off her stomach. Linda was humming to herself as she cleaned Marcias' tummy clean from her orgasm and Linda continued to finger her wet cunt as she was on her knees.

I moved to kneel behind Linda as I had become erect again as I watched the display in front of me. Linda turned to me and shook her head no so I leaned back against the rail and rolled a joint to smoke as Linda continued to lick Marcia clean. I finished rolling it and lit a match so I could smoke and heard a splash below and a thud against the hull of the boat. I looked over the side into the dark water and did not see anything, as it must have been a fish hit the side of the boat. Linda had finished up her mission and she sat down next to me. I lit the joint and took a hit before handing it to her as Marcia continued to lay back on the deck.